Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,682 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (15036 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: See as them derail these thread sha!
Goldie peperenpe peperenpe
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Goldie peperenpe peperenpe

Na pidgin naw. edited!
cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Na pidgin naw. edited!
cheesy
Not pidgin omoge, it's a slang from a song in early 90s cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
I meant my first sentence.
D-Expoboy peperenpe peperenkpe.
cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: I meant my first sentence.
D-Expoboy peperenpe peperenkpe.
cheesy
LOL. Awww! Where will i lay my head? cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. Awww! Where will i lay my head? cheesy

Come and lay it beside me.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldie shuga shuga, shuga shuga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer sweerie sweerie...sweetie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: D-Explorer sweerie sweerie...sweetie cheesy
Goldie u're d only one I can find......I need ur help in d sexuality section!!

Something about size of joystick.....Mynd and Sexkillz dey fear me
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Come and lay it beside me.
Beside you? We wanna count the stars? How about laying my head on that natural and most comfortable pillows cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Shollypopz:

Come young lady, don't kill this joy for me.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Come young lady, don't kill this joy for me.
Who is this? undecided undecided

Goldieluks answer me fast, fast!! it's urgent!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: D-Explorer sweerie sweerie...sweetie cheesy
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's nourishing smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Beside you? We wanna count the stars? How about laying my head on that natural and most comfortable pillows cheesy

Sweerie come on over, lay your lovely head on the soft cushion.

Sholly what do you want me to do for you, measure it?? Apumaka biko.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Shollypopz:

Hahahahahaha. She no dey do follow follow. Oya parkwell ogbeni cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahahaha. She no dey do follow follow. Oya parkwell ogbeni cheesy
undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Shollypopz:

You went to call for help abi? I don catch you
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
Shollypopz:

You that desperate abi? We dey wait you oooooooo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Sweerie come on over, lay your lovely head on the soft cushion.
Baby, the softest cushion i've seen are natural. They resides on the chest, awwww i long to lay my head if permitted cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Who be all this ones when dey cause hold up for my front?? Una berra park well jor.

D- Explo baby come lemme show you something.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
undecided
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sholly, we dey wait you oooooooo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Baby, the softest cushion i've seen are natural. They resides on the chest, awwww i long to lay my head if permitted cheesy

You are permitted, but make sure you tidy those books away from chair, so you can lay your lovely head on the cushion.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: Who be all this ones when dey cause hold up for my front?? Una berra park well jor.

D- Explo baby come lemme show you something.
Chai! Baby don't mind them jare. Na bedroom or kitchen? But i'l prefer bedroom. Anywhere i go follow cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are permitted, but make sure you tidy those books away from chair, so you can lay your lovely head on the cushion.
Anything for you my Goldieluks. It's like a dream come true, chai, the feeling is so sweet. Ooooogibigibigibigibi grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bedroom baby, let's go there.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Anything for you my Goldieluks. It's like a dream come true, chai, the feeling is so sweet. Ooooogibigibigibigibi grin

Awww. I can't explain how am feeling right now.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: Bedroom baby, let's go there.
Chai, no be small thing o! To even think say i learn 2 more styles just yesterday. Baby, ermm, erm, you know we've guests viewing. Won't they be peeping or hearing the lyrics? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by DExplorer1: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Awww. I can't explain how am feeling right now.
My oh my, that means you're so ready to be explored cheesy Chai
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Now, where is babymama?...smh
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Chai, no be small thing o! To even think say i learn 2 more styles just yesterday. Baby, ermm, erm, you know we've guests viewing. Won't they be peeping or hearing the lyrics? grin

At my top shelve is a tool box, help me get it babes. We need those tools to explore with.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Goldieluks: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Maria-G:
Now, where is babymama?...smh

You better park well jor! Hisssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.