Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,770 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? (9180 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Samchuky(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idacrux: I'm a yr 1 lions in unn but no protest oooh....i've paid mine skul fee sha,that 12k is not much na for quality education
You are a yr 1 lions? Only u na lions abi?
I no blame u; na admission wer dem give u na him dey catch u!

2 Likes

Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idacrux: I'm a yr 1 lions in unn but no protest oooh....i've paid mine skul fee sha,that 12k is not much na for quality education
And then? Continue to dey form olodo because yu be yr1 student until d day yu go begin pay 120k as yur skul fees.
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Samy18k: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
The protest was not at the university main campus at nsuka but at the second campus in enugu. I was there live. It started around 5am but it was very peaceful. The gate was locked by the security men and no one was allowed into the school compound. No bank inside the school premises could commence work. No lectures. Outside the school gate were army vans, police vans, anti terrorist squad vans. Isn't it hilarious? Just for a peaceful protest. An army officer who came later said if was given orders not to let anyone in or out of the school. But around past three the gate was open to only pedestrians
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Odunnu: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Don Shark: Heard that the school has been shut down... So funny!!!
Stop hearing stuff abeg
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Samy18k: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
You are a yr 1 lions? Only u na lions abi?
What quality education? You dont even know whats up here. Dont worry you will soon see your quality education na. Soon
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Idacrux: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Haaahaahaaha......don't break bottle even as i was on NL now is skul wlan service i'm using,if u no education is too xpensive pls go and learn handiwork or go elsewhere than making our skul look like d den of thugs.BARTHO pls keep on ur good work to make unn a good and reputable uni. In terms of research and peaceful environs free of riff-raff and vagabond.
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by nwakibie3(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idacrux: Haaahaahaaha......don't break bottle even as i was on NL now is skul wlan service i'm using,if u no education is too xpensive pls go and learn handiwork or go elsewhere than making our skul look like d den of thugs.BARTHO pls keep on ur good work to make unn a good and reputable uni. In terms of research and peaceful environs free of riff-raff and vagabond.
"even as i was on NL now" thats the quality education u are talking abt. You have already gotten the quality education. Quality education my f**kin ax

1 Like

Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by dabrake(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idacrux: Haaahaahaaha......don't break bottle even as i was on NL now is skul wlan service i'm using,if u no education is too xpensive pls go and learn handiwork or go elsewhere than making our skul look like d den of thugs.BARTHO pls keep on ur good work to make unn a good and reputable uni. In terms of research and peaceful environs free of riff-raff and vagabond.
bros, you be original 'lions'
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2012

Jeez girl, after your first awful comment u still commented awfully a second time:O Please please and please stop embarrassing us lionesses #:-s . Just correct yourself or better still pretend like you don't care and stay mute!! Ejo ni tori olorun ekwugi te ozo,buko!!
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Ulu45: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Make e nor surprise u say na english and literary studies she wan study...al dis ewu jambitos
1ndidi2:

Jeez girl, after your first awful comment u still commented awfully a second time:O Please please and please stop embarrassing us lionesses #:-s . Just correct yourself or better still pretend like you don't care and stay mute!! Ejo ni tori olorun ekwugi te ozo,buko!!
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Theconcerned: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
please,the word ``riot" should not be used in anyway to describe the incident. yes there was a NO stance by the student over the inhuman and unjust increment in school fees and the compulsory internet access fee but it was absolutely peaceful to the admiration of security agencies and the deputy VC
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by stainless40: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
school fees has been increase for 2times in Nwafor Orizu College of Umunwanyi Nsugbe but nobody talk morse of rioting
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by timbros(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
pyguru! Pyguru!! Pyguru!!! How many times did i call u? TAKE YOUR TIME!!! Go through my posts, i dont insult anybody...but if you think you can abuse your power as a mod, i'll tongue-lash you so hard you will regret ever registering with NL.

Dont you EVER in your dream try to hide my post again! Or ever think of banning me!

If your hand is scratching you to ban or hide posts, dont try it with me AGAIN! Get that into ur thick fat skull!

#bonkum
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by josites(m): 3:44am On Oct 09, 2012
Still at home but will join in the riot when i get to school today, i dont believe in chicken-hearted peaceful protest. Bartho is an idiot, lets see how it goes
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by josites(m): 4:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Because of this hike in fee, i am leaving jos this morning for nsukka to show this pharaoh what it means to live in jos with all its crisis. He hasnt been to war or smell crisis. He will leave the office with his slippers on his hand. The only way to peace is war. I have not come to honour caesar but to bury caesar
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Odunnu: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2012
timbros: pyguru! Pyguru!! Pyguru!!! How many times did i call u? TAKE YOUR TIME!!! Go through my posts, i dont insult anybody...but if you think you can abuse your power as a mod, i'll tongue-lash you so hard you will regret ever registering with NL.

Dont you EVER in your dream try to hide my post again! Or ever think of banning me!

If your hand is scratching you to ban or hide posts, dont try it with me AGAIN! Get that into ur thick fat skull!

#bonkum
its too early to crack me up so hard. LMAO. grin
Pyguru is not human
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Idacrux: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2012
nwakibie3:
"even as i was on NL now" thats the quality education u are talking abt. You have already gotten the quality education. Quality education my f**kin ax
pls hold ur breath and don't secrete ur unwanted saliva on my post if u had nothing 2 say did i mention ur obnoxious ,barbaric animalistic,stupendous name.go get a life pls or use d back botton.
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by nwakibie3(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Idacrux: pls hold ur breath and don't secrete ur unwanted saliva on my post if u had nothing 2 say did i mention ur obnoxious ,barbaric animalistic,stupendous name.go get a life pls or use d back botton.
i have seen the life u hv gotten. Mumu like u
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by decorum003(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
I wanna knw d amount of d school fees before nd now! Regarding UNN.
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by ChrisMorrison: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
I wanna knw d school fees amount before nd now! Regarding UNN.
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Xion: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Two years ago, UNN students rioted due to the increase in school fees. Now this man has increased the school fees again. A little breakdown of Bartho's increase in 2010 he increased the acceptance fees from the sum of 6000 to 25000, shopping form from 5000 to 10000 and he then intended to increase the school fees, but thank God for the riot, such plan was halt. Now he has increased the fees again. Please can this man tell me his co-relation with school fees in UNN? Thank God I am nw a super lion
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Odunnu: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2012
In 2002, the school fees for a fresher plus acceptance plus hostel plus dept and faculty- everything, was N13, 150. In 2003 returning student paid N7, 130 then that Nebo man came on and in 2004 returning students paid N30,000. It has not stopped increasing ever since. What is wrong with these VC's?
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Abuventure: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Idacrux:
I'm a yr 1 lions in unn but no protest oooh....i've paid mine skul fee sha,that 12k is not much na for quality education
E never clear your eye
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:12am On Dec 02, 2022
And then? Continue to dey form olodo because yu be yr1 student until d day yu go begin pay 120k as yur skul fees.
And your prophecy has come to pass Oh.
It has been increased to 120k for First years in some dept
Professor Charles igwe e no-go better for uu undecided
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by GeneralBuhari: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2022
bcomputer101:
I pity dem bcs some hoodlums aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ payed †̥ start dis riot I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ order for the school management †̥ make some millions of naira from the money D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wil pay after the riot as repairation fees.... I PITY DEM.

You don't even sound coherent at all.

I pity you.
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by Mensonges: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2022
Odunnu:
In 2002, the school fees for a fresher plus acceptance plus hostel plus dept and faculty- everything, was N13, 150. In 2003 returning student paid N7, 130 then that Nebo man came on and in 2004 returning students paid N30,000. It has not stopped increasing ever since. What is wrong with these VC's?

I remember that time Nebo increased the school fees to I think 15k and when the students protested, the school fees was then allowed to be paid by two installment of 7.5k or something like that.
Re: Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? by bcomputer101: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

You don't even sound coherent at all.

I pity you.

Pity your father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo State School Of Health, Akure : Past Entrance Examination Questions / Difference Between A Role Model And A Mentor. / Why We Introduced Mock Exam -JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.