Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs (954 Views)

My Ex Said She Want Me Back After 2yrs. - Chat Screenshot / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs by esilove(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2008
I love my girlfriend with all my heart, 2 years ago i loose her to some other person for no cause, no querel, no misunderstanding, to my greatest suprise she left me.

On December 25th she called me and said happy xmas. She latter apologise that she didn't know what was wrong with her then. Now she has realise herself.

She is begging to come back to me.  WHAT DO I DO?

SHOULD I ACCEPT HER BACK OR !!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2008
As much as i want to be lenient and tell you to give her a chance, i would also tell you to weigh the other side of it.

she left you for no reason because of someone else. so whats the probability she won't do it again,if a new situation arises.
Re: Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs by Iyanlax: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2008
Oga, you have to make this girl really deserve getting you back or she will not flinch to do it again. You need to get to know her again and examine for yourself if she has changed in to the person you NOW wish to date. If she just left you for no reason for another man ask her now what was it about him that swayed her head?  Dont be sucked into her sob stories.
Re: Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs by uspry1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2008
Be careful and be wise to protect your heart, just sitting down with her to find out why she promptly left you for other guy before your decision whether should you give her a chance or not. Watch her behavior and body language you can easily detect while discussing each other.

Let me offer you helpful tip whether if she is right for you or not at below link:

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs by sistajay(f): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2008
After two years of enjoyment with another man suddenly she don realise how she feels about you now. Abeg make you show am de door.
Re: Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs by sagitarius(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2008
Re: Should I Accept My Former Girlfriend Back After 2yrs by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2008
Your woman left you for 2 years for another man with you guys not having any fight.Man you shouldn't even be thinking of having her back,I'm sure she was jilted by the other dude and needed a familiar space to lay low for the moment till she gets another guy.Yeah,she likes you but not enough to want a very serious relationship.My advice,let her be, find yourself someone that's worth your time(If you haven't already).Good luck dude!!! "Don't let the lady fool you twice"

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Ur First Kiss / Is It True That You Will Never Understand A Lady Until After Marriage? / If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.