Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (67066 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / . / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by ReLaTE(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
There is this girl i met in a dating site abt a year ago and things started moving on well wt both of us,i started communicating wt her thru the phone and the relationship was good though we havn't seen face to face.
I asked her abt her relationship status then and she said she's single and that answer encouraged me to be more serious wt her cos am searching for a life partner.i also asked abt her home town and was surprised that her maternal home is my hometown and ths finally convinced me that she's my missing rib.
Then the nxt is for us to meet and see each other face to face to be sure of the pic we shared thru our mails and to see the physical stuff really. I was quite impressed bcus she luks more beautiful to me than her pics.
To cut the story short,i proposed to her that same day bt she rejected and told me that she's into a serious relationship and that the guy has visited her parents,i wasn't happy wt d answer bt asked if i shuld be considered bt she said that since the other guy has committed hmself that she cnt just accept me.
I went back home nt feeling hapy at all bt i neva withdraw bt stil keeping in touch wt her wt my calls. She had visited me twice bt i neva request for her body in order nt to jeopardise my chances.
The problem facing me nw is that i am nw hooked to a girl i met wen i was d bestman to my friend and the girl was d chief b/m. I love the girl and she loves me too and we are communicating more frequently,she used to call me everyday unlike d former who calls only wen she wl b visiting. I like d former so well and she told me during one of her visits that she loves me only that she doesn't knw hw to dismiss the other guy that has already shown interest. She told me that she also love the guy and he hasn't done anytin wrong to her 4 her to end d relationship.
Hw serious is the guy was my question to her and hw is she sure that he wnts to settle wt her soonest. I told her that am ready nw to perform evrytin and settle down wt her ths year.
Am confused nw on wat to do,shuld i go on and propose to my present girl bt i luv the former than her or is there anyother thing i shuld do to convinced the former to accept me. Anytime i wnt to propose to the later,i used to get ths feeln that the former wl later accept me and i realy wnt to get married ths year. Is it possible that she may later changed her mind and consider me or shuld i go on and propose to the later?
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by Tedpgrass: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
Man....

Need to decide on 1 chick and face her squarely.

You prefer the 1st, described her as your missing rib.... what u waiting for?
See her parents , juggernautify the situation to your advantage.
If the other guy hold ground, good for am, otherwise ma man wins.

Why are you moping around wt 2nd best
Go for what u want, Man !!!
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by Reuben2012(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
i think if u love the former girl try and pour ur mind out and let her knw how serious u are to get marry this year and let her knw that she is the only one delaying u.try to convice her to think deeply about it so that u wont lose the two ladies

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by ijebabe: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
See confusion! You know your heart belongs to the first girl so fight for her, show her you care by spending time with her and her folks and with ur folks as well. It's been a year and probably she feels its all happening too soon so be patient with her. Marriage is a big decision and i guess she is trying to decide who is best for her.
If all ur efforts fail to get her to decide soon you can tell her you both need a break for a month or so where you do not communicate with each other or see each other. Only she knows whats in her heart, so this should help her prioritise, sort out her feelings and come to a decision. Maybe the fear of loosing you will help her realise its you that she wants.
As for the other chic, I can only advise you go real slow so that you do not lead her on and end up breaking her heart. You do not want to end up losing them both.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by CyberG: 2:42am On Apr 27, 2012
Don't make a hasty decision but at the same time, you should marry someone who TOTALLY loves you, not one who is double guessing herself. Look, if you go with someone that totally loves you, then you can grow in love but the other girl not sure yet etc, you will be working hard all your life to please her. As a guy, don't give up your advantage otherwise when she starts insulting you, you will be the one to apologize. A woman will never appreciate a guy who she perceives as "easy" or a relationship in which she feels she calls the shots. Don't lay a crappy foundation now only to be wondering why she doesn't listen to you in future.

Look, for a girlfriend, bangmate, this rule does NOT apply and you must see the difference. If it is just a girlfriend issue, it doesn't matter so far as you get to bang her silly, it will be much easier to leave sef 'cos her attitude will be enough reason and you wouldn't care whether she did too much shakara or some other guy is involved for as long as you balance the account in your favour. Again, don't forcefully convince someone you want to marry o (especially as a guy who has something to offer) otherwise, one day she may turn around and blame you saying you were the one that pressured her and she had "other options" then.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by Exponental(m): 3:08am On Apr 27, 2012
Do u believe in prayers? Try pray abt it.
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by ReLaTE(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
Thank you all for your mature replies,i really appreciates.
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by Ranoscky(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
Omo ehn, u go fear Genesis to revelation naa...
Who wan read all dah one? Me??... U neva jam!
Only God knows how many DAYS it took the posters above to finish readin all the epistles u posted up there.

*exits thread immediately*
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by ReLaTE(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ranoscky: Omo ehn, u go fear Genesis to revelation naa...
Who wan read all dah one? Me??... U neva jam!
Only God knows how many DAYS it took the posters above to finish readin all the epistles u posted up there.

*exits thread immediately*
u shuldn't hv entered in the first place cuz i dnt need ur childish post here.
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by ReLaTE(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

What epistle?? Seems like ur bored, keep exiting smiley
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by ReLaTE(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
Exponental: Do u believe in prayers? Try pray abt it.
i believe in prayers and i do pray bt nt too prayerful.
Bt wait a minute, hw do praying works in such a situation?
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by isalegan2: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
The first girl lied to you, and that made you pursue her to her home, only to be told she already has a serious boyfriend who has paid visits to her parents? Am I missing something? She was on a dating site too. For how long after she already had a boyfriend, no? Maybe I'm missing something. I cannot abide a deceitful person. What is wrong with the second girl? I can't bear to read again. Sorry.

Good luck, bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by neuron: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2013
Dude...ask yourself, which girl you trust the most (dont ask to your dick)...which girl will love you back more than you do? which girl you want to see if you are dying....you have your answer...keep it simple... smiley
Re: How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. by lagosmp3(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.