Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Two Ex-lovers, One Husband, Who Should I Pick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ex-lovers, One Husband, Who Should I Pick? (1853 Views)

Between The Two, Who Should I Pick? (pic) / Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? / Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ex-lovers, One Husband, Who Should I Pick? by shaybebaby(f): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2012
I do not see the point in even considering a relationship with any of her exes at this point. She is an abusive marriage and needs to sort that out first. Her husband's absence at the family meeting shows that he does not care about the marriage or the children should they seperate. Painful as it is, there lies her answer. It is time to move on and forge a better life for herself and her kids.
I would suggest not entertaining the noton of dating as yet as she needs time to heal and reflect on the direction she wants her life to take. There is something empowering about being the master of your own destiny, being in charge of your life. It doesn't mean everything will fall into place automatically but atleast she will hold her life and happiness firmly in her own hands. And that of her kids as well. When she attains that happiness or should I say contentment within herself knowing that she is being the best she can be as a person(not necessarily materially), then any other thing will be jara on top the happiness. If she goes into a relationship then, it'll be because she wants to and not because of circumstances. Also if any relationship doesn't work, she will capable of leaving secure in the knowledge that she does not need one to be happy.
Re: Two Ex-lovers, One Husband, Who Should I Pick? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2012
tpacalipse: The nigerian churches may be money making homes where anything can happen, but I do not think they have gone so down to the level of being party to marriage btw one woman and two husband same time.

I have never witnessed such event here in Nigeria.
190! Hmmmmmmm... R u planning to dive into Polygamy?
Re: Two Ex-lovers, One Husband, Who Should I Pick? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2012
shaybe baby: I do not see the point in even considering a relationship with any of her exes at this point. She is an abusive marriage and needs to sort that out first. Her husband's absence at the family meeting shows that he does not care about the marriage or the children should they seperate. Painful as it is, there lies her answer. It is time to move on and forge a better life for herself and her kids.
I would suggest not entertaining the noton of dating as yet as she needs time to heal and reflect on the direction she wants her life to take. There is something empowering about being the master of your own destiny, being in charge of your life. It doesn't mean everything will fall into place automatically but atleast she will hold her life and happiness firmly in her own hands. And that of her kids as well. When she attains that happiness or should I say contentment within herself knowing that she is being the best she can be as a person(not necessarily materially), then any other thing will be jara on top the happiness. If she goes into a relationship then, it'll be because she wants to and not because of circumstances. Also if any relationship doesn't work, she will capable of leaving secure in the knowledge that she does not need one to be happy.

*Thumbs up*
Thanks for the advice
I wonder and hope Allen's family won't start running their mouths.
Some Nigerian families are something else. They might say, their son came begging and Anggie refused him. Some might even add that Anggie wants to live a promiscious life outside marriage.
God help her.
Re: Two Ex-lovers, One Husband, Who Should I Pick? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2012
sexkillz: **whistling**

This is super story
a life of strife and sorrow
where the fish drown
or even die of thirst. . . .

Mr. Moderator!
SMH...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? / Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? / Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.