Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You (1837 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by lindaiikeji(f): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Hey ladies, I'm not d celebrity buh ma name is also Linda Ikeji.
Now to the point, I hav used dis technique to get any guy I want, not only to date me buh also love me.

Step 1: Identify d man u want. Look 4 d man dat has som of d qualities u want cos u won't see a man wid all u may want.

Step 2: Try and initiate a discussion wit him no mata aw brief, but don't be too friendly. Just speak well, dress well and smile a little.

Step 3: Try and bump into him or try and see him again buh mek it look surprised. Ensure he gets ur contacts. Men being men, he will contact u

Step4: Respond to his calls buh don't go out on a date yet, talk only on phone or chats, and discuss sensible tins. U ar tryin 2 paint a picture of a sophisticated lady.

Step 5: ensure u ar always in contact buh don't let him know u like or want him. Wen he meks d move 4 u, stall him. Its important u don't giv in easily.

Step 6: afta u go out wit him, pls don't hav sex wit him, don't french kiss, no orals pls, don't follow him home. Ensure u kip ursef for at least 4months.

Step 7: if u reach dis stage N he's still datin u, u've gat ursef a man dat Loves u and may marry u dependin on ur behaviour.

Hope it helps. Much love
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Gbolask24(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Person go still wait when you love the Man already... Wait make this post make fp then ama fully pour my mind
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by lindaiikeji(f): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Gbolask24:
Person go still wait when you love the Man already... Wait make this post make fp then ama fully pour my mind
if u want somfin 4 d long-term den u'll wait, if ur target is short-term den go ahead and open up. Notin gud coms easy u know
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by chigoizie7(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2014
lindaiikeji:
if u want somfin 4 d long-term den u'll wait, if ur target is short-term den go ahead and open up. Notin gud coms easy u know

story story story,u dont know a man can wait upto 1year? once he gets the kpekus, u re on ur own.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by lindaiikeji(f): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2014
chigoizie7:

story story story,u dont know a man can wait upto 1year? once he gets the kpekus, u re on ur own.
all depends on aw u able 2 mek him love u durin d one year he is waitin, afta gettin it, he'll see dere's more 2 u dan sex.
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by farano(f): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Like seriously
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by chigoizie7(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
i only read no 6, b4 ma 1st comment, nd i went back to read all, my dear truth be told, a guy who doesnt feel the spark from the onset, even if u like play hard to get till thy kingdom come, the guy will chop nd klin mouth , nawa oo, who even invented those theories anyway? no proof, secondly, men will always be men, nne u lie, if u xchange contact with me, i know u certainly want me nd i wont call, u will be forced to call me, its just a game,its a simple psychology.when a guy does not see u worthy to approach for ur contact, nne keep ur peace, i only spoke for maself, majority of men re diff anywayz.
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by cephaswizzy(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
U de ans lindaikeji as if linda even follow for any of ur names. I sure say u be guy where dey form woman here
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by skydeep(f): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
lindaiikeji:
Now to the point, I hav used dis technique to get any guy I want, not only to date me buh also love me.

Step 1: Identify d man u want. Look 4 d man dat has som of d qualities u want cos u won't see a man wid all u may want.

Step 2: Try and initiate a discussion wit him no mata aw brief, but don't be too friendly. Just speak well, dress well and smile a little.

Step 3: Try and bump into him or try and see him again buh mek it look surprised. Ensure he gets ur contacts. Men being men, he will contact u

Step4: Respond to his calls buh don't go out on a date yet, talk only on phone or chats, and discuss sensible tins. U ar tryin 2 paint a picture of a sophisticated lady.

Step 5: ensure u ar always in contact buh don't let him know u like or want him. Wen he meks d move 4 u, stall him. Its important u don't giv in easily.

Step 6: afta u go out wit him, pls don't hav sex wit him, don't french kiss, no orals pls, don't follow him home. Ensure u kip ursef for at least 4months.

Step 7: if u reach dis stage N he's still datin u, u've gat ursef a man dat Loves u and may marry u dependin on ur behaviour.

Hope it helps. Much love
That is the issue
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by WIZGUY69(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
OK. lemme stay here first. and watch what they are doing
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by chigoizie7(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2014
lindaiikeji:
all depends on aw u able 2 mek him love u durin d one year he is waitin, afta gettin it, he'll see dere's more 2 u dan sex.

seriously? do i need to argue this with ya? nope, take it or leave it.
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by mesoade(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Just incase
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by iceberylin(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2014
So hw do i get to marry linda ikeji undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2014
chigoizie7:
i only read no 6, b4 ma 1st comment, nd i went back to read all, my dear truth be told, a guy who doesnt feel the spark from the onset, even if u like play hard to get till thy kingdom come, the guy will chop nd klin mouth , nawa oo, who even invented those theories anyway? no proof, secondly, men will always be men, nne u lie, if u xchange contact with me, i know u certainly want me nd i wont call, u will be forced to call me, its just a game,its a simple psychology.when a guy does not see u worthy to approach for ur contact, nne keep ur peace, i only spoke for maself, majority of men re diff anywayz.

Seriously? Thanks for that information. I give up
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by adonbilivit: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2014
you are also lindaikeji? my name is adonbilivit!
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by adonbilivit: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2014
if i have all it takes and want to prove to you i know the game like i am a love referee, i will play along...if wedding you is what it will cost me to prove to you you dont need to apply some silly rules to make me love u enough to marry you, i will wed you. after our wedding night love making, i will show you the door..
i cant do what i just typed but...
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by philantoxx(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2014
caveat emptor
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
I need advice@op, a guy is asking me out but I don't like him, I like his friend more.
I don't know if its ok to tell the first guy that I prefer his friend to him?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by troy20(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
realy? Oh you women how little you know.how very little you know.
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Tymax(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hmmm nice topic - How to remain single and searching
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Tymax(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
3cycle:
I need advice@op, a guy is asking me out but I don't like him, I like his friend more.
I don't know if its ok to tell the first guy that I prefer his friend to him?
angry
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by drnoel: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
lindaiikeji:

Hope it helps. Much love

Abeg see this woman. Guys make una help me ask this gal whether na by force?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by itstpia1: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
lindaiikeji:
all depends on aw u able 2 mek him love u

sounds like fresh vegetable things.
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tymax:
angry
I don't know how to go about it, any ideas? angry
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Tymax(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
3cycle:

I don't know how to go about it, any ideas? angry
Why should I give you ideas? So that you can follow another guy? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by irishCream: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Grabs a seat wid my popcorn in hand....
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by chimerase2: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
And the MORALE of ua thread is? undecided
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by amakufrancis(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
op are you married?
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Spydamannn(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Is that you Linda? I don't think you can get any man you want with all this yeye tricks
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tymax:

Why should I give you ideas? So that you can follow another guy? angry angry
You will always be my guy in our situationship
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by AnonymustME(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
lol.@ 4 months
Re: Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You by Pervert1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
This technique sucks.....too long for a desperate lady!

(1) (Reply)

Young Girls Hanging Around Cold Room As If It Is Brothel / What Do U Think / Advice For Romance Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.