Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock (40689 Views)

UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Penultimate Sunday, we went to church, Salvation Ministry; that is where he worshipped. We all went together for the second service. He stayed back for the remaining services. When he came back, he started preparing to go to school. I can still see him as I talk to you.

“He brought out a book; ‘How Faith Works’ by David Ibiyomie and he said ‘Mummy, read this book and you will know what faith is all about. By the time I come back on Friday, you will tell me what faith is all about.’

“Ever since, I have been moving around with that book, so that I could read and not get him angry when he comes back from school and ask me about what I learnt from the book.

“Thursday was his daddy’s birthday. He (Lloyd) called him and wished him happy birthday. When his daddy asked him if he would be coming home to celebrate the birthday with the family, he (Lloyd) promised to be back on Friday after lectures.

“But on Friday morning, we got the call that my son was being beaten. How can I erase the fact that my son was lynched from my mind? He studied very hard and got admission into the university.”

"Come to my area and ask questions about my child; the child I trained."

Speaking with PUNCH Metro on Monday, Lloyd’s father, Mr. Mike Toku, insisted that his son was neither a thief nor a cult member.

Toku, who is the Assistant Director, Presentation, Radio Rivers and a father of three male children, narrated how he got a distress call that his son was being beaten up by a mob.

He said, “On Friday morning at about 7am, we got a distress call that our son was being beaten alongside two of his friends. So, we quickly rushed down. Initially, it was very difficult for us to locate the place, but by the grace of God, we were able to locate the place.

“By the time we got there, we saw a mammoth crowd with a few Joint Task Force members there. So, we pulled through the crowd and when I tried to move closer, the JTF operatives told me to move back. Later on, one of my cousins supported me and we moved on again and explained to them (JTF operatives).

“I move close to the four corpses on the ground and I discovered that one of them was my son. We were also able to identify the other three as his friends. We took the corpses to UPTH to ascertain whether they were still alive. A doctor came out, examined them and they were all dead. My son is the nicest of the whole. He has never stolen before,” Toku explained amid tears.

He called on government not to allow those behind the gruesome murder of his son and his friends to go unpunished.

“All I want is for justice to be done. That’s all. Whoever carried out that dastardly act should be brought to book. That is all I want. I have not got assurance from anybody that justice will be done. I am yet to get that (assurance). Nobody has talked to us yet.

Also, Toku’s wife, Mrs. Jane Toku, stated that the crowd was watching while his son was being butchered to death.

Reading her statements really moved me and the picture is so touching. I hope God sees her through her pain.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/metro/my-sons-killing-will-always-haunt-me-llyods-mum/

[size=13pt]#JusticeforAluu4[/size]

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Goldieluks: 3:06am On Oct 09, 2012
This is no time to cry. This is time to take Revenge!
God help his family, comfort them oh Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 09, 2012
May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss.

10 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by StellaBella(f): 3:31am On Oct 09, 2012
May God help them with thier loss.
Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 09, 2012
So the stuupid villagers ran away. They have now come to the realization that they committed an unforgivable crime. God will follow them and punish them...rubbish people.

12 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Goldieluks: 3:38am On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella: So the stuupid villagers ran away. They have now come to the realization that they committed an unforgivable crime. God will follow them and punish them...rubbish people.

I just wish the parent would do something , instead of keeping calm. This is no time to keep calm abeg! Firing squad would do the magic!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

I just wish the parent would do something , instead of keeping calm. This is no time to keep calm abeg! Firing squad would do the magic!
I agree. They should not just hope on justice being done, they need to put real pressure on the law to take its due course. Those villagers must be made to pay for their inhumane crime.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:47am On Oct 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

I think this is beyond parents. These boys are students of a Federal University and they were placed in that community by the Government. I think it is time for the Government, both state and Federal to seek justice for this boys. No matter what, they are not supposed to have experienced such harrowing ordeal.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:55am On Oct 09, 2012
I can't imagine how this woman feels. It is too painful. God give her strength and Mrs Toku if I can reach you, I'll say, "Read That Book" that is the last message he passed to you.

17 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by otele(m): 3:57am On Oct 09, 2012
Goldieluks: This is no time to cry. This is time to take Revenge!
God help his family, comfort them oh Lord!
Actually revenge is not the answer here. Justice is. And perhaps more importantly we should tell ourselves that this should never happen in Nigeria again.

Can we undecided. In the Nigeria that I know, it will happen again.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 09, 2012
No, not Vengeance, Revenge or the Like. You can't kill the entire community - the main fools behind the killing are prolly on the run. Something needs to be done about "Mobs". Strict penalties issued for anyone who takes another Man's life no matter what happens.

I wish I never heard this story or watched the video as it has put me in a Troubled State of Mind. What will Happen?

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by GhostFaceKiller: 5:23am On Oct 09, 2012
This is hell for the family.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by GhostFaceKiller: 5:27am On Oct 09, 2012
Callotti: A parent's worst nightmare.
Nigerians!
Who nor fear them. . .no fear SATAN.
We don see wetin pass BOKO HARAM!
Christian butchers!

Welcome to SOUTHERN NIGERIA!!! cry
Where Christians roast people alive, instead of using bombs.
AND A WHOLE VILLAGE LOOKS ON like the CHRISTIAN RITUALISTS THEY TRULY ARE!!!
Tufiakwa!!!!

you will be ignored

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by freecocoa(f): 5:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Hmm how will they pull through this? Oh lord please console and comfort them.
I can't even sleep peacefully anymore, only someone without a soul\heart will try to justify this type of killing.
If you've ever lost a loved one you will have a little insight on what these folks are going through, how can a mother live with the images of her baby being brutally beaten and then burnt to death? How can she find sleep and peace again? Oh her little baby of yesterday is gone in such a wicked manner, I've only felt this type of pain when I lost my mum but then, she didn't die this painfully so it can't even be compared to this, this pain I have in my heart for days now is of a certain different degree and its gradually killing me, its like I'm losing my mind, I need to find sanity again, if I who don't even know these boys personally can feel this way, then I don't even want to imagine how their family and friends feel.
God please avenge the death of these kids, their souls will not rest until justice is done.

28 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Ariyke: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2012
May God be with them tru this their trying period bt they are nt the only one mourning, we Nigerians are also mourning with them.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by tyson55(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2012
The more i read about the death of this 4 young men, the more totally outraged i'm. The killings were barbaric, mere savagery and very devastating. Something is fundamentally wrong with our society.

My heart goes out to their patents, knowing how their children passed away in such brutal manner is even more painful. This is really a tragedy of immensurable proportion. I can only pray that God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss of their children. What more can i say? cry cry
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Biggyd2: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2012
Woman, your cries must not go unheard. Justice must be done in this case.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by cindyrella(f): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2012
I can't begin to imagine the pain their family members are going through.
May God grant them the fortitude to bear their loss. cry sad
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2012
ANY POWER WAITING FOR ME AT THE END OF MY BREAK THROUGH, DIEEEEEE!!!!! IN JESUS NAME!

17 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by browncool(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2012
I feel so much hatred and anguish in my thoughts and inner feelings at this moment and wishing I could burn down the whole village including the innocent fowl and goats therein

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by azimibraun: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Dis is time for our naija artiste and celebrities to act.. Its hard to ignore a 2face song on dis or a D banj or a wizkid, and MI a davido, Psquare and its hard to ignore jim iyke, genevieve, omotola and d rest... U guys hear the father" no one is assuring dem of justice" if dis boys die in vain, dia blood wll b upon us more than the Aluu pp. Dey wia helpless wen bin killed cos all of us good ppl wia nt dia, shld dey still b helpless in gettin justice nw dt we are all hia? Any music maker,movie maker, politician dt does not lend his or her voice wll hear frm us(end of dia careers)

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Dayhorlar: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2012
Can u pls send me a link to the video?
HQ: No, not Vengeance, Revenge or the Like. You can't kill the entire community - the main fools behind the killing are prolly on the run. Something needs to be done about "Mobs". Strict penalties issued for anyone who takes another Man's life no matter what happens.

I wish I never heard this story or watched the video as it has put me in a Troubled State of Mind. What will Happen?
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by uyplus(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2012
Its sooo sad..I'm jst outta wrds 2xpress my grievances.. Everythn in life happens 4a reason;heaven onli knws, God knows best!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2012
There is no time to cry and lament, it is time to take action.

The families involved and the guys friends should gather and plan together, infilitrate the village at night and kill as many people as you can. Do this for 1 month maybe once a week or once a month for 3 months and others will take a cue from them.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by azimibraun: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2012
Who is d members or senator representing dis wicked community Aluu? Who is d person dt called d parents of dis boys; he shld knw more, is dis matter 2 small for the nigerian senate to talk abt, what abt the President who ws once a PH boy and an inlaw of the rivers ppl or dnt presidents talk abt issues lk dis? Dis matter mst b handled as a national tragedy and disgrace... D videos hv gone all around the world.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by zangiff(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2012
Its so painful
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Iaz93: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2012
May Almighty God in His infinite Mercy and never ending Love grant the parents the fortitude to bear the loss... I dnt evn knw d kinda curse to lash doz ALUU pple with... But i know dey're already cursed.. #no doubt
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by 5much(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2012
my heart goes to the family of d deceased.what an irreparable LOSS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.