Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Why Won't God Heal Amputees? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (2937 Views)

Why Can't God Heal Amputees? / "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by elliottibanga(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2012
I came across an opinionated website that posed a rather interesting question to me.

Why don't amputees (People who have lost one or more of their limbs) get "cured" or "healed" by men of God?

At the thousands of religious vigils and crusades that take place throughout Nigeria, has anyone ever witnessed an Amputee getting his lost limbs replaced through the power of prayer and faith alone? It would be fascinating if this actually happened, wouldn't it?

[ For those who care to read from the "horses mouth" the web site is http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/ ]
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by MacDaddy01: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2012
Christians will run away from this one!

This question has been asked before
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by elliottibanga(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01: Christians will run away from this one!

This question has been asked before

Its unfortunate that the members of the faith that profess faith healing more than any other organized religion would shy away from this.

I hope they wont this time around.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2012
God is able to do abundantly above all we could ask of him ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKETH IN US.

This generation hasn't been given the level of divine annointing to do that.
Maybe some time in the future the annointing and power to do this will be poured out on men.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by MacDaddy01: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: God is able to do abundantly above all we could ask of him ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKETH IN US.

This generation hasn't been given the level of divine annointing to do that.
Maybe some time in the future the annointing and power to do this will be poured out on men.

See this guy!

What kind of fairy tale is this? When has God ever healed an amputee? When has the leg of someone been regrown?

Future anointing? Can you read the future?

Please, the OP is looking for serious answers and not nonsense that you pull out from yer azz

1 Like

Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

See this guy!

What kind of fairy tale is this? When has God ever healed an amputee? When has the leg of someone been regrown?

Future anointing? Can you read the future?

Please, the OP is looking for serious answers and not nonsense that you pull out from yer azz

Heed the words of John 14:12

'Truly truly i say to you,whoever believes in me will also do the works that i do; and greater works than these will he do,because i go to the father'
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2012
elliottibanga: I came across an opinionated website that posed a rather interesting question to me.

Why don't amputees (People who have lost one or more of their limbs) get "cured" or "healed" by men of God?

At the thousands of religious vigils and crusades that take place throughout Nigeria, has anyone ever witnessed an Amputee getting his lost limbs replaced through the power of prayer and faith alone? It would be fascinating if this actually happened, wouldn't it?

[ For those care to read from the "horses mouth" the web site is http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/ ]
because it is a judgement from God that they became amputees. its to humble thieir spirit. their spirit in past life was probably haughty or evil. the lord brought judgement on them to teach them a lesson. that judgement stays with you till you die and reincarnate later on in a new body and the judgement will have been over. so its punishment for crimes. you have to serve out your punishment.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by hadbak: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2012
@ post..,I tink d question shouldnt b 'y does God nt cure amputees' buh 'y does PASTORS not cure amputees'

To GOD, that's a minor job as He can do ALL things
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2012
I'll also kindly ask that you refrain from using foul languages.
If you have come here to ask questions then you should be open minded enough to listen to people speak and not insult their opinions.

My first post was gotten from the book of Ephesians 3:20.
The Bible is not a fairy tale and neither is faith.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Again for healing to take place even if the power and grace to grow limbs was available...there must be faith at work. Faith from the man seeking healing and faith from the congregation.

There must be an atmosphere for miracles to take place...
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by manmustwac(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2012
God dose not heal amputees simply because he can't heal amputees all this nonsense about people being punished for a past life is all nonsense. What happened to Hellfire?
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2012
It is appointed to all man to die once and after that judgement.

The bible does not recognise reincarnation.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2012
manmustwac: God dose not heal amputees simply because he can't heal amputees all this nonsense about people being punished for a past life is all nonsense. What happened to Hellfire?
Hellfire is not for individual judgements. individual judgements are handed out everyday. Hellfire is for the judgements of the two factions ( jews first and then gentiles ). and it is not literal fire. its a symbolic word for ' woe and destruction and suffering and pain and poverty and diseases and hopelessness and any kind of evil you can conjure'. this is what the first faction, the jews is facing now, the second faction, the gentiles will face their hell-fire when christ comes. christ is coming for a regime change of the two factions not to hand out individual judgements. individual judgements happen everyday. amputees are part of individual judgements.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: It is appointed to all man to die once and after that judgement.

The bible does not recognise reincarnation
obviously you are lost and not one of the favored.

2 corinthians 4 vs 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2012
obadiah777: obviously you are lost and not one of the favored.

2 corinthians 4 vs 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

now you're just being cocky.
If you have something to say then say it. No one is completely knowledgeable and everyone is subject to correction.
But proving self righteous certainly isn't it.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by MacDaddy01: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Heed the words of John 14:12

'Truly truly i say to you,whoever believes in me will also do the works that i do; and greater works than these will he do,because i go to the father'

Is that a sensible reply? When you cant debate, quote bible passages that have no bearing!

So, all the amputees in christian countries do not have faith? You have more faith than them?
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by MacDaddy01: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: Again for healing to take place even if the power and grace to grow limbs was available...there must be faith at work. Faith from the man seeking healing and faith from the congregation.

There must be an atmosphere for miracles to take place...

So al the amputees in the christian countries do not have faith?
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:

now you're just being cocky.
If you have something to say then say it. No one is completely knowledgeable and everyone is subject to correction.
But proving self righteous certainly isn't it.
grin grin EXCUSE MY BRASHNESS. I AM AN AUSTERE MAN.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by MacDaddy01: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin EXCUSE MY BRASHNESS. I AM AN AUSTERE MAN.

Shut up, arrogant edomite.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Shut up, arrogant edomite.
DONT YOU MEAN 'ARROGANT ISRAELITE' undecided
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by elliottibanga(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2012
obadiah777: because it is a judgement from God that they became amputees. its to humble thieir spirit. their spirit in past life was probably haughty or evil. the lord brought judgement on them to teach them a lesson. that judgement stays with you till you die and reincarnate later on in a new body and the judgement will have been over. so its punishment for crimes. you have to serve out your punishment.

My friend, as someone else in this forum has said, the bible does not recognise reincarnation. If you are a Christian ( and I assume that you are) you really need to read the bible bit more.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

and yet again you've failed to see my point. Well it's either that or u chose to deliberately ignore the first sentence of what u just quoted.
The power to grow limbs has to existing first of all, then the faith comes in next.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

and yet again you've failed to see my point. Well it's either that or u chose to deliberately ignore the first sentence of what u just quoted.
The power to grow limbs has to exist first of all, then the faith comes in next.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2012
elliottibanga:

My friend, as someone else in this forum has said, the bible does not recognise reincarnation. If you are a Christian ( and I assume that you are) you really need to read the bible bit more.
LOL ACTUALLY YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO READ THE BIBLE MORE BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT READ IT. IF YOU HAVE READ IT YOU WOULD HAVE PICKED OUT AT LEAST 20 REINCARNATION SCRIPTURES ALL OVER THE BIBLE. HOWEVER I WILL INDULGE BOTH OF YOU AND POST SOME REINCARNATION VERSES. LET ME SEE IF YOU ARE SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO HEAR OR FORBEAR.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by MacDaddy01: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2012
obadiah777: DONT YOU MEAN 'ARROGANT ISRAELITE' undecided

YES smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by MacDaddy01: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:

The power to grow limbs has to existing first of all, then the faith comes in next.

sense it no make

What the hell are you talking about? God doesnt have the power to regrow limbs? Is that too much for the almighty? Is he less powerful than superman?
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by elliottibanga(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2012
obadiah777: LOL ACTUALLY YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO READ THE BIBLE MORE BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT READ IT. IF YOU HAVE READ IT YOU WOULD HAVE PICKED OUT AT LEAST 20 REINCARNATION SCRIPTURES ALL OVER THE BIBLE. HOWEVER I WILL INDULGE BOTH OF YOU AND POST SOME REINCARNATION VERSES. LET ME SEE IF YOU ARE SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO HEAR OR FORBEAR.

Well I would appreciate it if you enlighten us about what verses in the bible talk about reincarnation. And I don't mean an implied mention, please let us know where the word REINCARNATION is found in the King James Bible.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2012
JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Teacher, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

REVELATION 1 VS 7 Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also who pierced him: and all tribes of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

ECLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

OK LETS LOOK AT THAT VERSE ..HEBREWS 9 VS 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgmenT AND WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO DIE ONCE AND THEN AFTER THAT IS THE JUDGEMENT ? OK LETS DO PRECEPTS UPON PRECEPTS.

ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. SO YOUR SPIRIT RETURNS TO REST. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT ?

2 ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared. SO AFTER WE DIE WE SHALL COME BACK TO EARTH AGAIN, WE SHALL LIVE AGAIN, IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION

EXODUS 20 VS 5 for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation [/b]THATS A HIDDEN VERSE. YOUR CHILDREN ARE PUNISHED IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR SPIRIT BACK ON EARTH AGAIN IN ANOTHER BODY. REMEMBER THERE ARE VERSES THAT SAY CHILDREN WILL NOT PAY FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER

EZEKIEL 18 VS 20 [b]The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT ITS YOU BACK ON EARTH IN THE 3RD OR FOURTH GENERATION. LETS LOOK AT WHAT YOUR PURPOSE ON EARTH WILL BE WHEN YOU COME BACK. LETS SEE WHAT EARTH REALLY IS

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. [/b]SO THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT WHERE YOU PAY FOR YOUR SINS IS THE EARTH, WHICH IS HIDDENLY DESCRIBED AS UNDER THE SUN. SO YOU ARE RETURNING TO EARTH TO PAY FOR SINS IN PAST LIFE. LETS LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS THOUGHT TO BE PAYING FOR PAST LIFE SINS

JOHN 9 VS 2[b] His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2012
elliottibanga:

Well I would appreciate it if you enlighten us about what verses in the bible talk about reincarnation. And I don't mean an implied mention, please let us know where the word REINCARNATION is found in the King James Bible.
IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR THE WORD 'REINCARNATION' THAT TELLS ME YOU ARE NOT A SPIRITUAL PERSON. SCRIPTURE SAYS

JOHN 4 VS 48 "Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe."

SCRIPTURES IS COVERT NOT OVERT SO YOU HAVE TO BE SPIRITUALLY QUICKENED TO SYNC WITH THE HIDDEN PARABLES AND WORDS

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things

THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN IN PARABLES AND HIDDEN WORDS AND LANGUAGE. ITS COVERT NOT OVERT. YOU WILL NOT SEE THE WORD 'REINCARNATION' IN IT.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by UjSizzle(f): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

sense it no make

What the hell are you talking about? God doesnt have the power to regrow limbs? Is that too much for the almighty? Is he less powerful than superman?

are u so dense that u dnt understand the simple statement 'WE have not been given the power to do so by God?'
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2012
WHY WONT GOD CURE AMPUTEES ?

The best way to answer this question is to go back in time; If we were created in the image of the Gods(god). We obviously should be able to solve our own problems just like the Gods would solve theirs too. I personally believe we were put on this planet by some advanced beings with the purpose of letting us evolve to the frequency we chose.

Unproductive civilizations have been wiped out in the past and we might be the next to get the chop if we don't evolve to what i call intelligent humans. If no one told us about God,we wont have to worry much about whether he does exist or not- not to even think of IF HE COULD EVER CURE AMPUTEES. If we do not embrace common sense and see ourselves as the Gods of our own planets, we will continue to have a lot of needy amputees. Being an Amputee is not a crime but an unconscious chosen challenges taken by individuals before birth to this reality.

So many people on our planet don't have a right functioning brains. Do we call that BRAIN AMPUTEES?
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by elliottibanga(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2012
obadiah777: JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Teacher, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

REVELATION 1 VS 7 Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also who pierced him: and all tribes of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

ECLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

OK LETS LOOK AT THAT VERSE ..HEBREWS 9 VS 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgmenT AND WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO DIE ONCE AND THEN AFTER THAT IS THE JUDGEMENT ? OK LETS DO PRECEPTS UPON PRECEPTS.

ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. SO YOUR SPIRIT RETURNS TO REST. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT ?

2 ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared. SO AFTER WE DIE WE SHALL COME BACK TO EARTH AGAIN, WE SHALL LIVE AGAIN, IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION

EXODUS 20 VS 5 for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation [/b]THATS A HIDDEN VERSE. YOUR CHILDREN ARE PUNISHED IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR SPIRIT BACK ON EARTH AGAIN IN ANOTHER BODY. REMEMBER THERE ARE VERSES THAT SAY CHILDREN WILL NOT PAY FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER

EZEKIEL 18 VS 20 [b]The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT ITS YOU BACK ON EARTH IN THE 3RD OR FOURTH GENERATION. LETS LOOK AT WHAT YOUR PURPOSE ON EARTH WILL BE WHEN YOU COME BACK. LETS SEE WHAT EARTH REALLY IS

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. [/b]SO THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT WHERE YOU PAY FOR YOUR SINS IS THE EARTH, WHICH IS HIDDENLY DESCRIBED AS UNDER THE SUN. SO YOU ARE RETURNING TO EARTH TO PAY FOR SINS IN PAST LIFE. LETS LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS THOUGHT TO BE PAYING FOR PAST LIFE SINS

JOHN 9 VS 2[b] His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?

I have observed the following about your futile attempts at inserting reincarnation into Christian dogma

1) No where in the above verses is the word "reincarnation" used. And actually the word Reincarnation is not used once in the entire Modern day bible. (Prove me wrong)

2) The concept of reincarnation involves a soul returning back to earthly existence after death, not going of on eternal leave of absence from reality.

3) Your own choice of bible verses have put the nail in your argumentative coffin.

HEBREWS 9 VS 27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement"

The truth is "God" has not, does not and will not heal amputees! The reasons why this is so is best kept for another discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Following Jesus Or Paul? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Featured In A New Song-mp3 & Lyrics / Why Is Immorality On The Increase In Today's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.