Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Won't God Heal Amputees? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (4681 Views)

Why Can't God Heal Amputees? / "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (2) (3) (4)

Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by obalola7: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
A question for all christians, i got this question from an article below and i would appreciate intellectual dialogue with references either biblical or scientific or both.

Is God real, or is he imaginary?
Is God real, or is he imaginary? It is one of the most important questions you can ask yourself.

If God is real and if God inspired the Bible, then we should worship God as the Bible demands. We should certainly post the Ten Commandments in our courthouses and shopping centers, put "In God We Trust" on the money and pray in our schools. We should focus our society on God and his infallible Word because our everlasting souls hang in the balance.

On the other hand, if God is imaginary, then religion is a complete illusion. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are pointless. Belief in God is nothing but a silly superstition, and this superstition leads a significant portion of the population to be delusional.

But how can we decide, conclusively, whether God is real or imaginary?

Since we are intelligent human beings living in the 21st century, we should take the time to look at some data. That is what we are doing when we ask, "Why won't God heal amputees?"

If you are an intelligent human being, and if you want to understand the true nature of God, you owe it to yourself to ask, "Why won't God heal amputees?" Start your exploration here:

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
WHY WOULD HE ? YOU CANT REVERSE JUDGEMENT. THATS JUDGEMENT FOR SOMETHING THEY DID. undecided
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by kolaoloye(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: WHY WOULD HE ? YOU CANT REVERSE JUDGEMENT. THATS JUDGEMENT FOR SOMETHING THEY DID. undecided

What a shallow mind.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
kola oloye:

What a shallow mind.
IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by advocate666: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
obalola7:

Since we are intelligent human beings living in the 21st century,

Say what?
Look at these names and tell me how many of them fit in that category: Lagoshia, Obadiah777, Jesoul, true?, italo, Maclatunji.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
God cannot heal amputees, he cannot cure syphilis babies and he cannot cure AIDs patients because the victims are paying for the sins of their fathers.. generational sins, you cannot escape it.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: God cannot heal amputees, he cannot cure syphilis babies and he cannot cure AIDs patients because the victims are paying for the sins of their fathers.. generational sins, you cannot escape it.
BUT SEE, THEY ARE THEIR FATHERS FATHERS FATHER ( 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION ) IN THE REINCARNATION BECAUSE NO ONE TECHNICALLY PAYS FOR THE SINS OF ANOTHER.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by obalola7: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666:

Say what?
Look at these names and tell me how many of them fit in that category: Lagoshia, Obadiah777, Jesoul, true?, italo, Maclatunji.

Man you are so funny, lol
those people are still intelligent, their reasoning may not appeal to you, but it sure does appeal to their followers
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Baba419(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: God cannot heal amputees, he cannot cure syphilis babies and he cannot cure AIDs patients because the victims are paying for the sins of their fathers.. generational sins, you cannot escape it.
coming from a MERCIFUL God, who changed his pattern of association with his pple 2ruout the bible from warrior and exterminator(why create them firstly) to caring and loving and then giving us a hope of an ENJOYMENT we have never experienced leaving us to only belive in our hopes and childhood dreams, sum1 who has never flown in a jet won't know wat it is no matter the amount of theory involved same I think about heaven since no one has said as it really is(mansions or castles or nature?) each of us is only a passing entitiy on this world. Live and let live
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666:

Say what?
grin YOU GOT JOKES
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2012

Chai! Ewooooooo!

Surely this people will never amaze to cease me.

Pleasu, biko nu, where in da bible is that one mentioned.
Now I know its not atheists that insult christianity, its the christians themselves.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by obalola7: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
obalola7: A questions for all christians, i got this question from an article below and i would appreciate intellectual dialogue with references either biblical or scientific or both.

Is God real, or is he imaginary?
Is God real, or is he imaginary? It is one of the most important questions you can ask yourself.

If God is real and if God inspired the Bible, then we should worship God as the Bible demands. We should certainly post the Ten Commandments in our courthouses and shopping centers, put "In God We Trust" on the money and pray in our schools. We should focus our society on God and his infallible Word because our everlasting souls hang in the balance.

On the other hand, if God is imaginary, then religion is a complete illusion. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are pointless. Belief in God is nothing but a silly superstition, and this superstition leads a significant portion of the population to be delusional.

But how can we decide, conclusively, whether God is real or imaginary?

Since we are intelligent human beings living in the 21st century, we should take the time to look at some data. That is what we are doing when we ask, "Why won't God heal amputees?"

If you are an intelligent human being, and if you want to understand the true nature of God, you owe it to yourself to ask, "Why won't God heal amputees?" Start your exploration here:

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/

Hmmn in my view and opinion... I will get back with detail soon..

A better biblical reference is John 19: 36
35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

Biblical Reference: John 19:36

We could see that, during the biblical age, there was no major exercise or modernization that can actually break people's bone or any technology that could amputate peoples limbs. In the biblical age there were some dangerous disease like leprosy that can easily spread among the member of one's body and to other people. While people infected with this disease are infected as a result of their sin e.g Numbers 12:10-13. We can also see that there was healing. While in our technological world, such people can be amputated before the disease spread to all the parts of the body. The immediate solution for such people, except for Aaron's and Moses sister Miriam who got immediate healing as a result of Moses Prayer to God, All other people infected where sent out of the camp. "Leviticus 13:46 As long as he has the infection he remains unclean. He must live alone; he must live outside the camp."

However, there is no major encounter in the bible where a bone was broken except when Jesus was crucified and he was hanged with two thieves, where the two legs of the thieves where broken, except for jesus"John 19:36"

Scientific Observation:

Scientific solution for leprosy requires that the limbs be amputated""Hands and feet - Leprosy bacteria attack the nerves in the hands and feet and cause them to become numb. A person may get cuts or burns on the numb parts and not know it, leading to infections which cause permanent damage. Fingers and toes may be lost to infection. Serious infections in the feet may require amputation. Paralysis may cause the fingers and toes to curl up permanently."http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/infectiousdisease/a/071203.htm

However, there are other reason why someone could be amputated as a result of modernization, for instant, accident, bomb"war" etc

Conclusion:

It could be said that, the reason why God won't heal the amputee, apart from the fact that its comes as a result of sin, because there are other illness that also comes as a result of sin, that God still cure or heal, my profound research brought me to the conclusion that, God do not heal amputee because, God does not repair rather, he replaces or restore broken skins and broken bones, however, if the broken bone is as a result of human, negligence, he ignore, and never bother to heal (replace)it.

If God can make a sperm that grows to bones and make a baby grow bones from his small body to a full grown body with adult skeleton, I am of the opinion that replacing a bone is not difficult for him, but has been an option for him to ignore, especially if caused as a result of human negligence or sin. For instance, in the case of Job in the bible, the bible makes us to understand that, he authorized the devil to touch all parts of his body including his skin and bone, i guess God would have replaced Job bones if broken by satan as he restored his health, skill boils and material loss. Job 2:3-6-""
"3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
4 And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.
6 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life."

We all know the end of job, if he bone was broken, it was replaced, if his body was destroyed as a result of boil, it was replaced, if his wealth was lost to fire, it was replaced
Job 42:12-16
"12 So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.
13 He had also seven sons and three daughters.
14 And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch.
15 And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.
16 After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations."

update coming soon...
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
inurmind:

Chai! Ewooooooo!

Surely this people will never amaze to cease me.

Pleasu, biko nu, where in da bible is that one mentioned.
Now I know its not atheists that insult christianity, its the christians themselves.
EXODUS 20 VS 5 I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, <<<<
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: EXODUS 20 VS 5 I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, <<<<

Pls don't let me call u a block head. Where in that verse did it say amputation will be the official punishment given to the descendants?
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: EXODUS 20 VS 5 I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, <<<<

This is exactly why I think Nigerian Christians have no hope in heaven because our forefathers have sinned greatly and shylock must have his pound of black flesh, all those centuries of pagan worship, baby sacrifices and pastor incest have now reached harvest time, neither Shiloh nor Experience nor Mountain-Climbing will save Nigerian Christians from the Hellish punishment to come. Have you ever asked yourselves why the World's 3rd Largest Nation of Christians have been beset by soo many problems and demonic (boko-haram) attacks grin grin grin

Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
inurmind:

Pls don't let me call u a block head. Where in that verse did it say amputation will be the official punishment given to the descendants?
AMPUTATION IS A JUDGEMENT, AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER JUDGEMENTS. ANYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IS A JUDGEMENT. THE LORD CONTROLS EVERYTHING.

Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: AMPUTATION IS A JUDGEMENT, AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER JUDGEMENTS. ANYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IS A JUDGEMENT. THE LORD CONTROLS EVERYTHING.

A tyrannical Dictator and Lover at the same time.. a brilliant stroke of genius. grin grin grin

Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

This is exactly why I think Nigerian Christians have no hope in heaven because our forefathers have sinned greatly and shylock must have his pound of black flesh, all those centuries of pagan worship, baby sacrifices and pastor incest have now reached harvest time, neither Shiloh nor Experience nor Mountain-Climbing will save Nigerian Christians from the Hellish punishment to come. Have you ever asked yourselves why the World's 3rd Largest Nation of Christians have been beset by soo many problems and demonic (boko-haram) attacks grin grin grin
EXACTLYYYYYYYYYY. YOU HAVE SPOKEN WISELY MY FRIEND. NOTHING MORE TO ADD BUT THAT WE ARE SOON NEARING THE END OF OUR PUNISHMENT. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHEN YOU START TO SEE THE OTHER NATIONS (GENTILES) STARTING TO GO THROUGH HELL, THEN THAT MEANS IT IS TIME FOR THE ORIGINAL MAN, THE SO CALLED NEGRO, THE REAL JEW, TO BE RELEASED FROM HELL. AND IF YOU LOOK AROUND YOU WHITES AND ASIANS AND ARABS ARE STARTING TO EXPERIENCE HELL SLOWLY. ITS SLOWLY CREEPING IN IF YOU ARE OBSERVANT. WE HAVE BEEN IN HELL SINCE LIKE 2500 YEARS AGO. OUR HELL IS COMING TO AN END. IT WILL BE THEIR TURN SOON. THE WHITE MAN AND THE REST OF THE OTHER NATIONS WILL BE THE NEW 'NIGGERS' ON EARTH, WHILE THE NEGRO WILL BE THE NEW LEADERS.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

A tyrannical Dictator and Lover at the same time.. a brilliant stroke of genius. grin grin grin
OH BUT HE IS JUST. YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU PUT IN >>>> GALATIANS 6 VS 7 >>>>> COLOSIANS 3 VS 25
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: EXACTLYYYYYYYYYY. YOU HAVE SPOKEN WISELY MY FRIEND. NOTHING MORE TO ADD BUT THAT WE ARE SOON NEARING THE END OF OUR PUNISHMENT. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHEN YOU START TO SEE THE OTHER NATIONS (GENTILES) STARTING TO GO THROUGH HELL, THEN THAT MEANS IT IS TIME FOR THE ORIGINAL MAN, THE SO CALLED NEGRO, THE REAL JEW, TO BE RELEASED FROM HELL. AND IF YOU LOOK AROUND YOU WHITES AND ASIANS AND ARABS ARE STARTING TO EXPERIENCE HELL SLOWLY. ITS SLOWLY CREEPING IN IF YOU ARE OBSERVANT. WE HAVE BEEN IN HELL SINCE LIKE 2500 YEARS AGO. OUR HELL IS COMING TO AN END. IT WILL BE THEIR TURN SOON. THE WHITE MAN AND THE REST OF THE OTHER NATIONS WILL BE THE NEW 'NIGGERS' ON EARTH, WHILE THE NEGRO WILL BE THE NEW LEADERS.

What the?
Obadiah I never knew u were this silly.
I mean seriously?
Is this really what u believe?
Even if I was trying to create a primitive minded christian character I would not have made him this s.t.u.p.i.d.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by plaetton: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: WHY WOULD HE ? YOU CANT REVERSE JUDGEMENT. THATS JUDGEMENT FOR SOMETHING THEY DID. undecided

Then healing should be a grave sin.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
inurmind:

What the?
I mean seriously?
Even if I was trying to create a primitive minded christian character I would not have made him this s.t.u.p.i.d.
IT IS NOT WHAT I BELIEVE. IT IS WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE. I DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE angry LOL
JEWS FIRST THEN GENTILES NEXT
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
plaetton:

Then healing should be a grave sin.
WELL IF YOU KNEW WHAT THE PERSON DID TO RECIEVE THAT JUDGEMENT YOU WILL BE SINGING A DIFFERENT TUNE. THE PERSON COULD HAVE BEEN A SERIAL R-APIST IN PAST LIFE. FOR EXAMPLE, IN THE REINCARNATION, THE PLANKMAN OF THE ALUU4, IF HE IS REINCARNATED INTO A BLIND PARAPLEGIC BODY WITH SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, YOU SURELY WILL PITY THE MAN. HOWEVER YOU WOULD NOT KNOW HE WAS THE PLANKMAN IN PAST LIFE grin grin
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
inurmind:

What the?
I mean seriously?

The dude is the definition of "nigger". He's just an ignorant and pathetic purveyor of patently absurd ideas that have no basis in fact, reality, common sense or rationality. His ideas were borne out of the low self esteem of some black americans who were ashamed of the enslavement of their ancestors, so they created patently ridiculous afrocentric stories and then co-opted jewish mythology as their own.
If religious/spirituality is a condition like autism, idiots like him and the rest of the "black hebrews" will be at the very bottom of the spectrum.
These people are so ill educted, they think they are literally the children of the "lost tribe of Israel". Heck, even the jews don't take their own fairy tales as seriously as most black people.

Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Baba419(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: WELL IF YOU KNEW WHAT THE PERSON DID TO RECIEVE THAT JUDGEMENT YOU WILL BE SINGING A DIFFERENT TUNE. THE PERSON COULD HAVE BEEN A SERIAL R-APIST IN PAST LIFE. FOR EXAMPLE, IN THE REINCARNATION, THE PLANKMAN OF THE ALUU4, IF HE IS REINCARNATED INTO A BLIND PARAPLEGIC BODY WITH SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, YOU SURELY WILL PITY THE MAN. HOWEVER YOU WOULD NOT KNOW HE WAS THE PLANKMAN IN PAST LIFE grin grin
CHRISTIANS from the same book u pull out judgement after death and also REINCARNATION whenever it feels right Smh.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Martian:

The dude is the definition of "nigger". He's just a ignorant and pathetic purveyor of patently absurd ideas that have no basis in fact, reality, common sense or rationality. His ideas were borne out of the low self esteem of some black americans who were ashamed of the enslavement of their ancestors, so they created patently ridiculous afrocentric stories and then co-opted jewish mythology as their own.
If religious/spirituality is a condition like autism, idiots like him and the rest of the "black hebrews" will be at the very bottom of the spectrum.
These people are so ill educted, they think they are literally the children of the "lost tribe of Israel". Heck, even the jews don't take their own fairy tales as seriously as most black people.
PSALM 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. <<< MARTIAN

PROVERBS 1 VS 22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? <<< MARTIAN THE BELLIGERENT AND CANTANKEROUS SIMPLETON embarassed
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Baba419: CHRISTIANS from the same book u pull out judgement after death and also REINCARNATION whenever it feels right Smh.
OH YE SIMPLE ONES *SMH* cry
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
FROM A PRIOR POST I MADE PROVING THAT NEGROS ARE THE REAL JEWS.

OK SO IT IS KNOWN FACT THAT THE FIRST PEOPLE ON EARTH WERE BLACK AND OUT OF BLACK CAME EVERYONE ELSE

JEREMIAH 51 VS 19 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name. <<<< JACOB / ISRAEL IS THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS MEANING THE FIRST PEOPLE THAT GOD CREATED. LETS GO ANOTHER STEP FURTHER

EXODUS 4 VS 22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn <<<< ISRAEL IS HIS FIRST BORN SON MEANING HIS FIRST CREATED HUMAN.
OK LETS GET INTO THE COLOR OF THE ISRAELITES SO WE CAN SEE IF BIBLE MATCHES WITH WHAT WE KNOW THAT BLACK CAME FIRST AND HENCE HAVE TO BE THE JEWWS AND ISRAELITES. LETS SEE HOW THE BIBLE DESCRIBES THE ISRAELITES AND JEWWS

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me

NOW LETS GET TO THE COLOR OF CHRIST WHO AS WE KNOW IS FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

HEBREWS 7 14 For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah <<< CHRIST IS FROM JUDAH

JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground <<< THE TRIBE OF JUDAH OUT OF WHICH CHRIST COMES FROM IS BLACK UNTO THE GROUND.

LADIES AND GENTS, CHRIST, JEWWS AND ISRAELITES ARE ALL BLACK AND THE REASON YOU THINK THEY ARE WHITE IS BECAUSE THE ISRAELITES ARE IN THEIR SECOND DEATH WHILE THE GENTILES ( WHITE FOLKS INCLUDED ) ARE IN THEIR FIRST DEATH AND THEIR SALVATION. THE GENTILES HAVE USED THEIR SALVATION TO DECIEVE THE WORLD BY ICONOCLASM. SO IN CONCLUSION ? WHITE FOLKS SECOND DEATH IS ABOUT TO COME UPON THEM AND IT WILL BE HELL CUZ YOU HAVE USED YOUR FIRST DEATH TO KILL STEAL AND DESTROY AND BE PRIDEFUL BECAUSE THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO YOU FOR A WHILE TO RULE SO THAT YOU CAN BRING FORTH THE LATER FRUITS BEFORE CHRIST RETURNS

AND IF YOU STILL NOT CONVINCED WE CAN GO ONTO HISTORY AND HOW NEGROS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA IN 70 AD wink
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by RanchOwner: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Words of a deep-thinker!!!
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by AtheistD(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2012
^^^^

Really!!!!

Didn't Christ die on the cross of calvary (according to xrians) to save us from the sin of our forefathers? Or are you saying it did not apply in Nigeria grin

So God can heal amputees but has chosen not to but has given the authority to pastors to heal these same ppl He has refused to heal shocked

This just gets funnier and funnier. It is all so sinister and depressing.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by obalola7: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Atheist:-D:
^^^^

Really!!!!

Didn't Christ die on the cross of calvary (according to xrians) to save us from the sin of our forefathers? Or are you saying it did not apply in Nigeria grin

Yes he did and we all know that. While i do not necessary support those that sit on the forefather sin, i want to believe, that the problem of Nigeria has to do with Too much faith with no work

So God can heal amputees but has chosen not to but has given the authority to pastors to heal these same ppl He has refused to heal shocked

This just gets funnier and funnier. It is all so sinister and depressing.

Remember that faith is required for every healing and if the pastor does not have the faith, how can he heal, especially pastor that would rather fly in jet instead of praying to build his faith, or the one that will rather dine with the high and mighty in Nigeria instead of trusting God for his church members. However, God could decide which wonders he want to perform and which miracles he want to execute. Haven't you see people with brain and intelligence, but are still poor e.g Nigeria or a Phd holder with no clue e.g Jonathan. So because God gave power to christian to heal does not mean all of them know how to use it.
Re: Why Won't God Heal Amputees? by AtheistD(m): 1:03am On Dec 05, 2012
obalola7:

[b]Yes he did and we all know that. While i do not necessary support those that sit on the forefather sin, i want to believe, that the problem of Nigeria has to do with Too much faith with no work[/b]1

[b]
Remember that faith is required for every healing and if the pastor does not have the faith, how can he heal, especially pastor that would rather fly in jet instead of praying to build his faith, or the one that will rather dine with the high and mighty in Nigeria instead of trusting God for his church members. However, God could decide which wonders he want to perform and which miracles he want to execute. Haven't you see people with brain and intelligence, but are still poor e.g Nigeria or a Phd holder with no clue e.g Jonathan. So because God gave power to christian to heal does not mean all of them know how to use it.[/b]2

1. The way I see it, Nigeria is a showcase for religion at its worst. We have 2 major religions failing woefully. It means either of 2 things...

A) These religions are not being practised appropriately or
B) These religions have no real positive effect on society. It can be be either neutral or negative but not positive.

I believe point 2 is the reason why things are getting worse rather than better. Nothing to do with generational curses. The UK and many European countries were of celtic origin. The Celts had a traditional religion known as Druidism (or Wicca) prior to the Romans conquering most areas and outlawing the religion. Wicca is where the name witchcraft came from. Witchcraft is known as the craft of witches.. or wiccans. To summarise if such nations once followed witchcraft, why are they so blessed now? What did our forefathers do that is so much worse than what their forefathers did? Nothing is the answer. It has nothing to do with our forefathers.

2. My point to obadiah was.... if God intended amputees not to be healed how can pastors heal them? Some pastors claim to have done such things in Nigeria. Either the obadiah is wrong, God has no control over the pastors or the pastors are lying.... or all 3 grin

Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? / Medieval Catholic Indulgences Versus The Tithe Doctrine / The Babylonian Origins Of Easter (ishtar)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88