Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (32659 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by aalangel(f): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2012
God will judge who? Have you gone to her website to see how she's mobilising for the flood victims? What have you done in your own little way? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh!!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by swoosh(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Im not a fan of Genevieve but I must admit she is an absolutely beautiful black woman
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by atuagbo: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2012
ct)(:
vanity upon vanity all this are vanity

Go 2 MFM n deliver ursef 4rm d spirit of poverty.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by londoner: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
markovnikoff001: Beautiful pictures by the way, but why do Nigerians women find it hard to wear bikinis? They'd rather wear bum shorts, even on the beach. I have come to the conclusion that it is either they've got sloppy bikini bods or they've got black patches of bikini region stubble. Nothing that a strong gym ethic or a simple bikini wax cannot take care of.

Have you not noticed that even Nigerian men do not bare their chests even on the beach.Many wear t-shits or singlets.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by siobahn: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kslib: Na wa oh!!! If you know you want to put her picture on frontpage,just make sure you put like 50 pics of her.. How can you just give us one picture of her in the same clothes...
Abeg next time,make sure you also post pics of her when in the bathroom, changing her cloth and also when she's rubbing olive oil on her back and waist,so that we will not waste our eye sight for nothing

Lol
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by debbyblaze: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
francescainnoce: if only the likes of her wil atleast forfeit a litle percent of dir income in aprehending the stupid foolish youths of ALUU and give justice to those guys....then i wil atleast knw wats dir value....u see all dis celebrities ith dir funky funky largge lives...God wil judge
if you dont have any thing to sayv shatap!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Ejinobor Take A Gate Selfie / Ini Edo Steps Out In Monochrome Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.