Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. (3984 Views)

Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction / Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? / Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by trason(m): 2:41am On Jan 20, 2008
Have you ever slapped your woman or any woman.

And WHY !
Was it good bad or ineffective!
Do you wish you had not or had cracked her harder?

lets see who has the Nuts to stand up here

Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2008
Never have, never will. It solves absolutely nothing.

If you dislike her that much, then walk away!
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by bjluv: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2008
why do I have to that when I should have gone out to slap the next man I see coming towards me---

Then we can take it on from there tongue
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by noel76(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2008
o yes i did slapped my younger sister when i was much more younger, i regreted though cos she was bleeding, so right there and then i vowed not to do that to any woman no matter what.so when i am provoked by my woman, i just leave d room for her and go to a quiet place but she always come to me begging and aologising.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by desgiezd(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2008
Never and never would no matter what! It aint worth it.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by sistajay(f): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2008
I don slap man for face o this na for bedroom de man just please imself  forget sey me too need pleasing. It took one slap for de man to realize I am SHE who must be obeyed in de bedroom, he hasn't failed me since then.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by bjluv: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2008
sista-jay:

I don slap man for face o this na for bedroom de man just please imself  forget sey me too need pleasing. It took one slap for de man to realize I am SHE who must be obeyed in de bedroom, he hasn't failed me since then.

LMAO---now he knows who is the real boss cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by segunpc(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2008
me don beat plenty girls when i dey secondary school.

but now i think like a man and i ll never slap awoman.

even when my slappable sister dey Bleep up i no dey slap her.

so i don't think so.

shikena.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by opokonwa(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
@topic
Why does this topic interest you

Are you a woman-slapper? angry
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by tpia6: 1:26am On Jan 30, 2011
/
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by MrsChima(f): 1:27am On Jan 30, 2011
SMH.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by 190: 1:30am On Jan 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SMH.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Ethiodime: 1:34am On Jan 30, 2011

If a man puts his hand on a woman, he is not a man but a natural gay who is beyond pathetic.
sad sad sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by tpia6: 1:48am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by 190: 1:58am On Jan 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin Tpia!!
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 30, 2011
tpia hates when i laugh but she is HILARIOUS! grin
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by 190: 2:00am On Jan 30, 2011
Tpia hates chima!!

I love this woman!! TPIA
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 30, 2011
[color=#0055bb]^^ angry angry

but I told Chima that Tpia was on her case earlier, I guess she never checked it out lol[/COLOR]
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by MrsChima(f): 5:07am On Jan 30, 2011
Mz. Dark,

I know Tpia was on my case about the attention I was getting from the men on the other thread. She stated that I need not to post questions concerning privacy and the men lit her arse on fire. She been mad at me ever since and Orton said she was hating.

She can have her issues, I do not need to add to it. She already got the other men whooping her arse already. Let me move I see Vex coming.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz. Dark,

I know Tpia was on my case about the attention I was getting from the men on the other thread. She stated that I need not to post questions concerning privacy and the men lit her arse on fire. She been mad at me ever since and Orton said she was hating.

She can have her issues, I do not need to add to it. She already got the other men whooping her arse already. Let me move I see Vex coming.

LMAO. Poor Tpia.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by tpia6: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by aminalib(f): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2011
i can't help but love tpia grin
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by fstranger1: 6:51am On Jan 30, 2011
aminalib:

i can't help but love tpia grin

WHere and when do you want to start, ho? grin
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2011
hey Aminalib! what up sis? you and this fagg0t ^^ are friends? gross!
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by aminalib(f): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2011
^^^ well u know a girl must have at least one in her group grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by aminalib(f): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2011
fstranger1:

WHere and when do you want to start, ho? grin

so by u adding a smiley face ill overlook ur comment? choke on a dyyck that just came out of a shitty hole,
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 30, 2011
^^true but any gay dude I associate with has to be a smart one, not a cracked out dunce.

and trust me he (fagstranger) has been choking on some nut, dick must have poked his brain to think he can diss me and get off easy
fcking homo.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by aminalib(f): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2011
^^^true, he does stay with a crack pipe.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2011
I see that. Anyway he is too pu.$sy to confront me one on one without his NL muma's hole protecting him, so I will leave so he can freely reply to you, with his fagg0t arse. I spit on him. lol
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2011
I appreciate Tpia's logical mind. It rivals that of the likes of Chima.

@topic Have I slapped a female? No, I've kept it together thus far.
Will I ever? I can't say. I don't like to limit myself. I may need to respond to sht  cool
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 30, 2011
[color=#0055bb] ^^*GASPS* BUFFY!!!!

Yes Tpia and I have our run-ins and whatever but I respect her. She is too hilarious but she has a smart mouth which isnt always pleasant (as I) but I still like her believe it or not.[/COLOR] cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2011
Lol hey Darkness wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? / A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. / LOOK At What This NAUGHTY GIRL Is Wearing. Clothes Designs. [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.