Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (4028 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2015
I wonder what they derive in begging and being cheap. Even here in Colombia where I am they still possess that hungry nature they have here. One would expect them to drop that hungry nature of theirs when in a foreign land but it seems it's like flies that follow them wherever they go. Thank God I didn't marry one of them. I would have been bankrupt if I had decided to marry a Nigerian girl. Is it curse or is it how they are? Always begging and sleeping around. I hope buhari's administration will change all that since his party says change.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by vizkiz: 11:42am On May 13, 2015
ok, so we now know you are in colombia, you have small change and you didn't marry a Nigerian...so what else

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Dotwillis1(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2015
...And how did you get to that?

You tk your sisters and young female relatives here in Nigeria as the case study of the research?? Huh?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by sinaj(f): 11:51am On May 13, 2015
step up on yo game nigga wink

stp patronising whoores cool

i fink yo are jux a classless nigga seekin attention cool

mind you bwoy, if yo sista iz a theif, I ain't cool

xo modify yo post!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2015

Sir, Nigerian girls are not thieves. SOME only con men into parting with their hard earned money.

Then again, for a person to CON you into parting with your money, he/she has to SMARTER than you are. Since you claim Nigerian women have conned you, IT MEANS NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE SMARTER THAN YOUcheesy.

You see; the joke is on you o saintly Columbian señor. smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2015
vizkiz:
ok, so we now know you are in colombia, you have small change and you didn't marry a Nigerian...so what else
* Osho baba's voice* go and die.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:57am On May 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I wonder what they derive in begging and being cheap. Even here in Colombia where I am they still possess that hungry nature they have here. One would expect them to drop that hungry nature of theirs when in a foreign land but it seems it's like flies that follow them wherever they go. Thank God I didn't marry one of them. I would have been bankrupt if I had decided to marry a Nigerian girl. Is it curse or is it how they are? Always begging and sleeping around. I hope buhari's administration will change all that since his party says change.
mtschew....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by sinaj(f): 11:57am On May 13, 2015
vizkiz:

small change from washing their plates grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:58am On May 13, 2015
Fools be like.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sir, Nigerian girls are not thieves. SOME only con men into parting with their hard earned money.

Then again, for a person to CON you into parting with your money, he/she has to SMARTER than you are. Since you claim Nigerian women have conned you, IT MEANS NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE SMARTER THAN YOUcheesy.

You see; the joke is on you o saintly Columbian señor. smiley
you dey craze? Did I tell you I was conned?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:
Fools be like.....
Prostitutes be like.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2015
sinaj:

small change from washing their plates grin
small change big enough to Bleep u and your entire crew.

2 Likes

kallmemrB:
mtschew....
slap your mama.

2 Likes

sinaj:

xo modify yo post!!!
see mumu. Olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by sinaj(f): 12:06pm On May 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
small change big enough to Bleep u and your entire crew.

lmao! u not ma type boy! wink

ur cheap gurls are waiting grin

run along!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by acenazt: 12:06pm On May 13, 2015
Na today you know?? At o.p

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Prostitutes be like.....

I know your problem, we don't dig broke ass nigga like you. No worry e go better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by TS2(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2015
The problem with Nigerian girls right now is a generational one caused by the corruption of values and the moral fabric of society. Now, they should not be totally blamed for all of it because theya re also victims of the societal problems we see.

Nigerians are lavish people given the chance. The modesty our parents and earlier generations had have all vanished. Now, money and materials prevail over reason, class, education, exposure, family background, aspirations, hard work and charity. Many girls even ones from exposed and fortunate backghrounds who should not be moved by money will follow some kinds of guys that you cannot just imagine possible. And they will know that the guy is a fraudster, or druggie, or he didnt go to school and has no plan top go to school later or even just polish and expose himself some way just because he has money. There are many girls that you would look at and say but you could have done better than this na. Now along the line many get married and are stuck with some rich illiterate then find comfort or something they want in another guy along the line that their man doesnt have. It might not be money. It might be class and intelligence and finesse. For some it might be the money their husbands have, plus class, plus exposure, plus everything else and are forced to cheat or are miserable at home. Some of these people are guys they had liked initially for who they were but they didnt have money and they took the fast lane and followed someone else who did at the expense of other important things. Now, the initial guy has made it and has it all.

It is also vice versa technically. Now, a man that has money can get a girl from a dirt poor, illiterate background (Not that this in itself is bad) who has no class or finess (that doesnt mean she wont have flashy skimpy clothes or an iphone 6 because you will buy it for her), has different classes and sizes of tattoos and is probably bleached but has a great smashing body and is oozing sexiness and pick her over a correct girl who has the other things and is actually willing to be a good, patient wife with values that will help build a strong family. The other one will be the first choice for trips and sex. Now, when many guys know that with money they can get all they want from a girl with a great body, then there are hardly any incentives for girls to remain good when they see that with their good bodies they can do anyhow and get money and other material things. These are all derivatives from the massive corruption that has permeated the Nigerian society when Nigerians started doing drugs and 419 increased and military spent money and stole anyhow and oil money and poilitics made many rogues billionaires and imporation trumped exportation making Nigerians savour things of luxury over locally produced things and the web is large. So you see its not ultimately all the women's fault.

But still, most Nigerian girls are too money conscious and materilaistic and would discard the true values worth emulating for short term gains. Thieves/adulterous men/ritual or blood money makers whoever they are will get babes easily even without hiding it because they are able to provide for them.

Now the onus lies on us a parenta and future parents to ensure you properly tune your children especially your daughters psychologically. Give them what they dont even ask for. Give them exposure, send them to good schools and let them mingle with good and exposed people. Im not saying you should spoil them. When you cannot afford to for one reason or the other or for discipline sake let them know. But do not over manage or make them lack so nobody can just come and flaunt money in their faces and make them throw caution to the wind. There are still many good and satisfied Nigerian girls out there and its just the upbringing that will be the foundation for the children to make the wisest choices as they go through life. Sometimes they might deviate but in the end everyone has his choices to make.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by amokeme(f): 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
...And how did you get to that?

You tk your sisters and young female relatives here in Nigeria as the case study of the research?? Huh?
who else can he use if not them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2015
sinaj:

lmao! u not ma type boy! wink

ur cheap gurls are waiting grin

run along!
hahahhaa. Look at this cheap Harlot. You're very cheap. There's no need negotiating the price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

I know your problem, we don't dig broke ass nigga like you. No worry e go better
Hahaha. I'm married to a Brazilian lady and why would I want to settle for a nigerian girl who's less?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by boynigeria(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2015
dude its not like dat everywhere, im presently studying in NYC, chics here wanna be with u cos they wanna be with u
Colombia is also a third world country so what do u expect
just step up and be a man
i dont blame them baes for not wanting to live in poverty
put ur money where ur mouth is

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by johnlegend01: 12:22pm On May 13, 2015
Aha! are you okay?
You raised a baseless point Bros.
And what has Buhari administration got to do with such a thing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by ifeco4(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2015
I will say you must have done your research diligently on this issue, So permit me to ask some questions for clarity purpose.
(1) How many Nigerian girls have you sampled and many stole from you?
(2) Were you not aware that they are not into you? I.e, they were with you just to steal your so called money.
(3) Did you sample any of your sister or cousin before making such blind generalization.
To put the record straight, there are many Ladies here request for one favour or the other even on the day you met them, but that doesn't mean that all Naija babes are like that.
So I will conclude by saying that you attract folks like yourself. In other words, you are probably the kind of guy that ask for sex from any Lady you come in contact with so they tend to use it against you. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you are very stupid for generalizing them.. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. I'm married to a Brazilian lady and why would I want to settle for a nigerian girl who's less?

Lies! lies! more lies, no be only Brazilian na Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by faith551(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2015
Is that what they are called when they build an office complex on your head? Dnt think so. Have you ever heard of what they call MAGA?
Some guys volunteer to be one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

Lies! lies! more lies, no be only Brazilian na Ghanaian
tell me what happened here undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 13, 2015
So u are married and still chasing the "hungry" nigerian girls hey?

Why not face ur "un-hungry" wife and shut uuuuuuup!

Shameless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
tell me what happened here undecided

the guy can lie for Nigeria, he will upload pix of a Chinese and claim she's is Brazilian wife .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by baralatie(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2015
sinaj:

xo modify yo post!!!
the guy no get money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

the guy can lie for Nigeria, he will upload pix of a Chinese and claim she's is Brazilian wife .
I know him well, he is in Ghana doing conductorundecided he married a Ghanaian not Brazil grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Places Ladies Are Most Vulnerable / My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x / 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.