Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Greedy Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Greedy Ladies (2022 Views)

Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? / Am I Greedy? / Women Are Basically Greedy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2012
Why are some chicks greedy and shallow? I'm a bb user and last week a girl sent me a pin request, I added her and we chatted during the week. On sunday morning, she asked me for recharge card. I was en route to church and I told her I can't get a card at that moment. She replied "hmmm" and few mins later she deleted me. I didn't even knw her. It was funny and stupid. Any idea why some chicks behave like that?
Re: Greedy Ladies by Eiregirl(f): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
shocked
Re: Greedy Ladies by mataz(f): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Some times when u want something u just can't take stories and a person that will waste ur tym (remember patience died a virgin)
Re: Greedy Ladies by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
those are the razz girls we have on bbm. Sorry ladies undecided
Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] painful thing na say d girl fine die
Re: Greedy Ladies by icefish1(f): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Did u use an ATM as ur dp? U sef change am na

2 Likes

Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
ice_fish: Did u use an ATM as ur dp? U sef change am na
funny thing was that my dp was a football pic that morning. A funny pic self
Re: Greedy Ladies by 190theclown: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Probably you should have asked her 2come 2 ur house 2come collect d card herself
Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
190-the-clown:
Probably you should have asked her 2come 2 ur house 2come collect d card herself
damn u're right. I should have thought of that
Re: Greedy Ladies by 190theclown: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
babzace: damn u're right. I should have thought of that

Yeah dats why am d last player standing!

1 Like

Re: Greedy Ladies by ikekings(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
190-the-clown:

Lol.... “Nymphomaniac” can only be used on ladies but i don't mind calling you one... tongue tongue tongue tongue..
Re: Greedy Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
babzace: Why are some chicks greedy and shallow? I'm a bb user and last week a girl sent me a pin request, I added her and we chatted during the week. On sunday morning, she asked me for recharge card. I was en route to church and I told her I can't get a card at that moment. She replied "hmmm" and few mins later she deleted me. I didn't even knw her. It was funny and stupid. Any idea why some chicks behave like that?

For every greedy and shallow woman...I can show you greedy and shallow men. wink I suggest you improve where you are meeting hoes..I mean chicks. You are what you attract.

1 Like

Re: Greedy Ladies by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
What are you complaining about here? You were fool'ish enough to accept a request by someone you did not know and you are complaining that she asked for money?
How were you sure it was not a guy posing as a girl? Her DP right? That could be fake na.
Next time, dont accept the receive a request by someone you dont know next time
Re: Greedy Ladies by kokoye(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
The only reason she sent you a request was for a recharge card.

You didnt give her want she asked for ...she deleted you.

End of story.

You did not allow urself to be used and you really dont know her...so why are you bothered?
Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

For every greedy and shallow woman...I can show you greedy and shallow men. wink I suggest you improve where you are meeting hoes..I mean chicks. You are what you attract.
I have never seen her. It was just bbm friend request
Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
kokoye: The only reason she sent you a request was for a recharge card.

End of story.

You did not allow urself to be used and you really dont know her...so why are you bothered?
I'm not bothered, I'm perplexed by the attitude
Re: Greedy Ladies by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
babzace: I'm not bothered, I'm perplexed by the attitude
How are you even sure its a girl?

1 Like

Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
How are you even sure its a girl?
for a week it was the same face diff pics though.
Re: Greedy Ladies by MyneWhite1(f): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mynd_44: What are you complaining about here? You were fool'ish enough to accept a request by someone you did not know and you are complaining that she asked for money?
How were you sure it was not a guy posing as a girl? Her DP right? That could be fake na.
Next time, dont accept the receive a request by someone you dont know next time

You've said it all. Thank you.
Re: Greedy Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
kokoye: The only reason she sent you a request was for a recharge card.

End of story.

Exactly! grin grin grin
Re: Greedy Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
babzace: I have never seen her. It was just bbm friend request

Then why are you complaining
Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Then why are you complaining
see hostility. I'm not complaining, just wanted to hear diff views on such behavior. Simple
Re: Greedy Ladies by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
babzace: for a week it was the same face diff pics though.
For you to think this way, you are the biggest maga in the world
Re: Greedy Ladies by greedie1(f): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mynd_44: You were fool'ish enough to accept a request by someone you did not know
I don't get it, is it wrong to accept request from a stranger? Isn't a stranger a friend waiting to be made?did u know all ur friends before they became ur friends?

@op, wat I don't understand is why u r so bothered to the extent of opening a thread abt it, u bin wan chop kitten?

1 Like

Re: Greedy Ladies by hardbody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
gree-die:

I don't get it, is it wrong to accept request from a stranger? Isn't a stranger a friend waiting to be made?did u know all ur friends before they became ur friends?

@op, wat I don't understand is why u r so bothered to the extent of opening a thread abt it, u bin wan chop kitten?

what else would be the motivation?
Re: Greedy Ladies by gbanikiti(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
190-the-clown:

na wa o! shocked
Re: Greedy Ladies by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
gree-die:

One word and one name.
CYNTHIA
Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
hardbody:

grin
hardbody:

loool, yea maybe
Re: Greedy Ladies by babzace(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
hardbody:

lool, na every female be kitten waiting to be nailed
Re: Greedy Ladies by greedie1(f): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]
One word and one name.
CYNTHIA[/quote/]

"CYNTHIA" doesn't answer d question. Cynthia was to trusting, she visited friends she had never seen and allowed them to tk care of her accomodation. She was too trusting and didn't take precaution besides, wat happened to her can happen to anyone even if the bbm friend is someone we ve known all our lives. The friends u ve known from Adam, can u vouch for them?

Still waiting for ur answer.... R u saying we shouldn't make new friends?
Re: Greedy Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
babzace: see hostility. I'm not complaining, just wanted to hear diff views on such behavior. Simple

How is that hostility when all I did was asked a simple question with question marks

Don't take your anger out on me because a chick deleted you from her BBS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greedy Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
For you to think this way, you are the biggest maga in the world

And now he is mad at us! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One thing I have learned from the Nigerian young girls...how to be players. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why / I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. / 16 Characteristics Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.