Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. (2018 Views)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
It's becoming too much of me. I rarely sustain a relationship. I am usually very eager to start it bt most time dnt sustain it. I would have nursed the feeling for quite a while but I eventually let go. Often times,I am of the opinion that if I am not followed up,the lady in question wouldn't get the best of me. Mayb this is as a result of my past experiences where I give all of me to a lady and then gets nothing in return. So now I prefer to first of all see the commitment of other person b4 I fall 'yakata'. So I go around with dia slogan 'U get what you give'. I found out that i ask you out today and next week I take to my heels if the lady do not appear liking me. Could this be my fear? Investing my emotions where no profit? is it possible I get a lady to do dt? Mayb my fear is even coming frm d fact that I am broke guy. What could be Wrong?
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by naijaboiy: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
What is the 'profit' you're talking about? undecided
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by kozaic(f): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Eyaah... Hustle and make money first.
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by MisterLongman(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
^^
Lmao grin......
Money over relationship worries
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
What is the 'profit' you're talking about? undecided
when I say investing my emotions,I mean giving her me and I expect the same frome her. Trying to keep me going. Hlping me to love her more. That is what I mean by profit.
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
kozaic:
do u tink that will bring a change? Am afraid I may nt even give my all aprt from my money wen I eventually become rich.So I may nt b true 2 her. Why cnt 'she' hlp me love her even without so much money involved? Me being broke shldnt be d focus. Bt y am I reluctant even wen the lady hasn't said anytin? Mayb my emotion
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Articul8:
when I say investing my emotions,I mean giving her me and I expect the same from her. Trying to keep me going. Helping me to love her more. That is what I mean by profit.
Ok I get it...
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by chimerase2: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op I didn't say wia u killed a cat in ua thread undecided
Tell me amu blind undecided
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by mesoade(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
kozaic:
to come and spend on your kind,abi?
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by kozaic(f): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
mesoade:
to come and spend on your kind,abi?
I don't need his money...my parent is taking good care of me
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by kozaic(f): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Articul8:
do u tink that will bring a change? Am afraid I may nt even give my all aprt from my money wen I eventually become rich.So I may nt b true 2 her. Why cnt 'she' hlp me love her even without so much money involved? Me being broke shldnt be d focus. Bt y am I reluctant even wen the lady hasn't said anytin? Mayb my emotion

U feel inferior dat ma 2 cent!
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
kozaic:

U feel inferior dat ma 2 cent!
madam! It has nothing to do with inferiority complex. I av out grown that long ago. So to u,is it until I make enof money dt I'l b superior?
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by philantoxx(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
u said it all.maybe cause your broke u feel inferior.
solution is try not to be broke u exhume confidence hapilly ever after.
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by mikron(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ur problem is self confidence. U lack it. Try to be confident always believe me u will soar above ur peers in this department
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by gsalvatore: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Profit before People.

No time for mediocre.
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
mikron:
Ur problem is self confidence. U lack it. Try to be confident always believe me u will soar above ur peers in this department
u dnt get it. How come I had the confidence wen initiating it? @ least I strted it and it wldnt av bin a day thing. Soits far beyond slf confidence. I av it!
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by major466(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
It's better to start out as friends.
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Bumyde: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
See the first housemates to have S£x in BBA Hotshots – Luis and Mira!

http://www.bumpgist.com/see-first-housemates-sx-bba-hotshots-luis-mira/
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
mikron:
u dnt get it. How come I had the confidence wen initiating it? @ least I strted it and it wldnt av bin a day thing. So its far beyond slf confidence. I av it!
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Janyves(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dude....here's ma 2 cents-- make friends with social and optimistic peeps, when the doubts start coming, listen to a good hard rock or gangsta rap song. Thirdly, always think positive
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Janyves:
Dude....here's ma 2 cents-- make friends with social and optimistic peeps, when the doubts start coming, listen to a good hard rock or gangsta rap song. Thirdly, always think positive
wow!!! More like it. Tx bro. Bt, does dt mean I shld kip on investing my emotions? So wen do I stp?
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
major466:
It's better to start out as friends.
Tx bro. Bt, does dt mean I shld kip on investing my emotions? So wen do I stp? Even as frnds. Essentially,even if my plan is 2 strt as frnds and c d traces of the lady's tin. I even run b4 developing any strng feeling. Mayb hlpin to build mutual frndship wld hlp.Coming frm both ends. Bt hw many of dem acts normal?even d so called matured ones
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by major466(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Articul8:
Tx bro. Bt, does dt mean I shld kip on investing my emotions? So wen do I stp? Even as frnds. Essentially,even if my plan is 2 strt as frnds and c d traces of the lady's tin. I even run b4 developing any strng feeling. Mayb hlpin to build mutual frndship wld hlp.Coming frm both ends. Bt hw many of dem acts normal?even d so called matured ones
I suggest you buy and read this book: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
Very interesting. Men and Women are different.
Re: I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. by Articul8(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
major466:

I suggest you buy and read this book: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
Very interesting. Men and Women are different.
I'l look 4 it.Tx man

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Marry Me Against His Parent's Will / Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? / She Went To Make Spiritual Consultation About Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.