Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests (16415 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by jereal(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
where was the village head when the murder was taking place...?

where were the elders...?

Worst of all, where were the mothers...?
Women usually never allow such things happen, but No, they kept shut...!

in my opinion, every soul in that damned village is guilty...!!!

and to think such savages knew how to use cellphones and laptops...

5 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
This whole story just made me remember the Farouk Lawan gist.
I can remember the first day it broke out, people came and defended him.
When evidence were made he committed the crime, those same people raines curses on him and praised Otedola.
Two days later Farouk denied it and said he wanted to catch Otedola red handed, the same shameless people starte supporting him and criticizing Otedola and Jonathan.

On and on they kepy changing mouths until both Farouk and Otedola made them look Stu^pid.

Now those same set of people have started.
The same people that supported the action the very day the news broke out.
Well, i expect the people of Aluu to cook a fresh lie to this mindless creatures so that they can win the support back.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by tucker12(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Listen Nigerian agencies should offer just N1 million naira I can promise you People will RAT themselves out.

Furthermore I will appreciate if the Inner police division in ABJ can investigate if the police actually responded to the call as soon as they heard based on their claims.

Its not difficult the state has a hotline. the DP has a reachable line and if all these measures still failed, there where people on duty across aluu community. The telecoms can help us confirm if distress calls where made to the police. Please All this is to measure response time.

Please this is not witch hunting on the police rather lessons learnt can be drawn. If they do not have any cover ups or any form of conspiracy. Its a learning curve. for the police!!

Finally, Can students in UNIPORT or other universities please help us out using graphic experts!! This is the best time to use your friends in computer science department, people studying arts to please step in and reconstruct all the faces of the people in the clips either young and old.

Please put to test all that have been learnt and taught by your lecturers. and if possible lets involve lecturers on this quest to solve a crime together.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: think no more cos you are a m0r0nic element! Could you pls fucck off before I also hang your scrotum!

If 3/4 of Nigerian ladies were as barbaric and evil as you are, i wonder if the whole ladies in this country will have a husband.

Razz girl.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
Protest against Aluu community because of the death of four people..

But too cowardly to protest against the ruling elites over the death and improvishment of millions of Nigerians...

Cowardly and silly Nigerians - you guy have the lowest IQs on this planet!!!!!!
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by imperiouxx(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
ichommy: ALUU

Good caption, even it was said in the Lion King long before that incident.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Tstark(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
hardbody: How about burn down the entire community for starters and then start hunting all members of that village wherever they can be found

Why not Nuke the whole country while you're at it.......slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by slam7000(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
kawkab: Where was the SUG President when the stuff started. From the time the students were held by the local vigilante down to when there were burnt; why did'nt the students residing in the village report to the School authority, SUG or the Security department of the school.

It is now the the SUG Presidents is making comments

Its not as easy as you think it is,if not for the video which someone shared online there wldnt have been much public outcry,i hate to say this,thank God for the videos which were uploaded,Nigerians and the whole world wouldnt have known about this,lots of these happened during mbadinujus govt in Anambra,lots of innocent people were killed by bakassi boys,lots of people still die in Aba,a pick pocket will be treated same way instead of handing him over to the police.
These boys will not die in vain,its time the security agents step up their game and protect the citizens,its time govt mobilise and encourage them,its time every report is treated with seriousness and a sense of urgency,its time the police work with the local vigilantes.
What happened in ALUU shouldnt have happened if the locals had trust in the police,the culprits and i mean those barbarians who murdered those boys should be arrested and made to face justice.There are lots of these vigilante groups springing up in nigeria and if they are not controlled,thats exactly what we,ll be witnessing,in my town and surrounding communities in Anambra,there are lots of these and they all carry shot guns,some are becoming nuisance.They need to be controlled before it becomes too late.
People need to be sensitized about the evil and consequences of taking the laws into their own hands.i have witnessed something similar during the bakassi boys days,it also happened in my town,the vigilante caught this boy with a locally made pistol[egbe oka/awka],he was tied hands and feet and someone hit him severally with a long pestle around the thoracic region smashing his ribs and internal organs,he died coughing out blood.most of these vigilante members were thieves and robbers themselves mixed with some jobless and illiterate people.lets make hays while the sun shines.

5 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by vanstanzy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
The community members can't have run too far. There definitely will be some that'll go back at the dead of night to collect some belongings. Enforcement agents should station themselves all over the community for such nocturnals, and arrest them promptly.
See the kind trouble they've brought on themselves and the entire community. Now anyone from Rivers state, Allu Community will be watched with suspicion. Na so e dey start o. "Leave evil alone, una no go gree", now see urselves.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: Protest against Aluu community because of the death of four people..

But too cowardly to protest against the ruling elites over the death and improvishment of millions of Nigerians...

thumbs up.
Guy it appears only a hand full of us actually reason on this forum (Nigeria as a whole).
And yet this same people sit and watch hundreds waste in various state of the North each day.
Sit and watch people being kidnapped and killed in the South East and South South.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THIS GENERATION!!!

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
They never even start to run,since they are no longer there, the village should be turned to a cemetery or something, don't let them return there, hopeless people.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Finland(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
All of you in Nigeria are lazy i.diots. Making stupid comments on nairaland while lives of good people are being wasted. I am yet to hear about any physical protest against mob killings. you all just come here and vex your angers. I am yet to see these in any of the international news. And your stupi.d goatluck is yet to address this kinda barbarism.There should be awareness and a lot of campaign against this kinda madness nationwide. It should start here in Nairaland and spread to all four corners of Nigeria. And yes! This is where it can start and it's not by wishing they catch the killers but by demonstrating peacefully with large campaigns and awareness. This madness must stop. Each one should start in his or her street gather people and protest. I am ready to sponsor a genuine awareness but trust is another key thing. lipsrsealed
LET US STOP THIS LAZY COMMENTS OF " I WISH THEY CATCH THE KILLERS" LET'S ACT AND ACT NOW!

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Joey82(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
The unfortunate death of these students just goes to show the pitiable state of our universities.
If these schools had decent and enough accommodation, students wont be staying off k to fall into these kinda situations.
I pray the security operatives fish out the perpetrators of this heinous crime.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by democrazyslogan: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Aluu as a Community has lost its Soul and needs Redemption. Every living thing should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: They never even start to run,since they are no longer there, the village should be turned to a cemetery or something, don't let them return there, hopeless people.

Will you volunteer yourself to be the first to be buried in the new found Aluu Community Cemetery ?
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by usmanyaro17: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
The truth of the matter is that the name of Aluu community has been dented former,we must be careful with our comments those found guilty should face the wrath of the law,let us suggest the carriage of another jungle justice,if not we will be as wicked as they are.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

If 3/4 of Nigerian ladies were as barbaric and evil as you are, i wonder if the whole ladies in this country will have a husband.

Razz girl.
barbaric, evil oh yeah! Cos the students that were murdered aren't related to you! Just STFU and stick to the topic!

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Aluu will suffer and scatter. I know talk am. See how dem don scatter over night. The wicked shall never know rest. Those poor boyz were not even given break or water. Boyz that were raised with love, care and comfort. Set ablaze after heavy bleeding from deep unimaginable cuts and broken bones from all over their body.

Aluu is finished.

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
democrazyslogan: Aluu as a Community has lost its Soul and needs Redemption. Every living thing should be arrested

Where were you when Odi was razed down??
when thousands died in Ife/Modakeke crises, Jos, Ijaw and the others?
Life will go on in less than a week in Aluu.
This has been happening since 1960 and isn't going to change anytime soon.
Man inhumanity to man is Nigeria's motto

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by gunuvi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
Anyone in the village should be arrested and tortured. As long as there are pictorial and video evidences and they have refused to give names and address including relations of those in the video to the police. The police arrest those bastard and kill them publicly soon as I want justice done fast fast. I am even afraid coming online since yesterday as each time I see the word "Aluu"natics. I feel huge sadness.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: barbaric, evil oh yeah! Cos the students that were murdered aren't related to you! Just STFU and stick to the topic!

So the thousands that keep dying in the Northern part of Nigeria don't have relatives right? oh i see they all fell from space.

Biased and hypocritical wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by abifoluwa: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
how are we better of than the people we are trying to get? how are we better off than the citizens of the aluu community? u dont do tat for tat, not in a manner of death.it simply does not stop anything. in a community where law and order wants to be the order of the day, educated people canT just go around talking about they should be killed. that means we are all sycophants. they should be arrested and brought to justice. we cant be better off than the citizen of aluu if we want them to be killed instantly. moreover, these people protect themselves. the police couldn't get there in three hours to suppress the mob? Jonathan should set up a committee to look into this police self grin DAMN, WE ALL ARE FUCCKED IN THIS COUNTRY, AND WE ALL LOST OUR VALUES, NO surprised that we will all enter church on tuesday, thursday, nd sunday. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by jamil2(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
grin grin grin I pray for government to have mercy on the innocents ALUU community members because the evils doer might not have remain in the community so those that are calling for killing and arresting the community members should re-think and pray for the perpetrators to be arrested and booked them appropriate.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
Most people on this post are hypocrites just like Acidtalk noted, and most of y'all are no better than the killers with your suggestions. . . SMH.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ndi anu ofia. Why did they run? They have now realized how barbaric their actions were. They can run from man but they cannot run from God. His wrath will come upon them without any restraint or moderation in the degree of it. JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED. These sorry excuse for a people must not go unpunished. Once and if they are caught, they must be locked up for life.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by vanstanzy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

thumbs up.
Guy it appears only a hand full of us actually reason on this forum (Nigeria as a whole).
And yet this same people sit and watch hundreds waste in various state of the North each day.
Sit and watch people being kidnappen and killed in the South East and South South.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THIS GENERATION!!!

Guy, what shymexx wrote is true, but the guy harsh no be small.
Nigerians have tried there best in fighting our bad leadership for a long time running, but we always have rats in our midst that screws up the whole struggle. That doesn't mean Nigerians should stop fighting for their rights.
Symexx too is a Nigerian, and calls himself a m0r0n, very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: think no more cos you are a m0r0nic element! Could you pls fucck off before I also hang your scrotum!
Ouch...that was harsh.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
SAD! cry cry
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by lwise(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
I'M VERY SURE THEY EAT HUMAN BEING IN THAT VILLAGE.I COULDNT IMAGINE HOW A MAN COULD KILL FELLOW HUMAN BEIGN LIKE THAT.PEOPLE FROM THAT COMMUNITY ARE BEAST AND I'M SURE THEY EAT HUMAN BEING,THAT VILLAGE IS NOW A CURSED VILLAGE.NO ONE WILL LIKE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THEM AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by doctokwus: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
kawkab: Where was the SUG President when the stuff started. From the time the students were held by the local vigilante down to when there were burnt; why did'nt the students residing in the village report to the School authority, SUG or the Security department of the school.

It is now the the SUG Presidents is making comments
My exact thoughts;dat SUG president is a first class idi ot!D SUG presido usually is up& doing& gets info of aggression towards students,evn by security operatives& quickly mobilizes to prevent any harm by non students to students,talkless of a mob of illiterate men.Pls d guy shd shut up,bc his comment is infuriating enuf,lousy SUG presido.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI: Most people on this post are hypocrites just like Acidtalk noted, and most of y'all are no better than the killers with your suggestions. . . SMH.

Their mentality is why Nigeria is still were it is even after 52 years of independence.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by infolekan(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: Protest against Aluu community because of the death of four people..

Most people are protesting it not because of the deaths but the manner of deaths.
People die everyday & CNN doesn't report it but to kill people like they were less than animals should make any normal person to pause & think.
And it has nothing to do with IQ. Just human compassion.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family / Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Abia, One Dead / Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.