Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Is It Over?should I Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Over?should I Move On? (8931 Views)

Please Someone Help.... How Do I Move On? / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Over?should I Move On? by scarlet12(f): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
what I'm getting from this story is that he needs the break from the relationship. I think he's been trying to find a way all along but couldn't do it because of what you've gone through. At this juncture, it's clear that he doesn't want anything to do with you. The bullshit he said about dating others to know if you're the one is what it is, BULLSHIT. He just said that cos he doesn't want to shatter the remaining pieces he's got broken already.

My advice, leave him and move on with your life. Preferably, go to your parents and beg them if possible kneel or roll on the floor. I wouldn't put blame on them cos you started this grief by concealing the pregnancy from them. in as much as you've caused them harm, they still love you and want you back. It wouldn't go smoothly first but try and find a way to warm yourself back into their hearts. You guys deserve that.
Cheers smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by deshclones(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nawaoh...boys get mindooo..some people no dey fear God walahi..this ur bf is worse dan a beast.

@op..,nne,dust urself...nd move d hell on..but not after he says it with his mouth..its better he ends d relationship himself so d karma will work well..but any which way d guy is doomed...
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by tochinolly: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Just forget the guy and move on, God will give you a guy that truely love me, but try ASAP to make peace with your people
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by scarlet12(f): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by 190: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
scarlet12:

Is that the solution ?

Be nice to me angry

I mite Marry you tomorrow angry angry
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by scarlet12(f): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
scarlet12:

Thanks dear, but please don't say he is doomed, he is not doomed IJN
AMEN!!! Awww.. I like ur type! Keep it up!

@ topic

Gal.. MOVE On! If u find urself in a hole, stop digging.
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by 190: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
scarlet12:

Lol

kiss kiss
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ OP.. I no get beta advice 4 u dis evening Why did u not use a protection while having sex that is how all of u catch HIV and spread it around around the city especially with dat ur clubbing BF!!! sex is sweet o! now u have to dance to the repercussion of unprotected sex OK.. This is just a warning for U@!!!! stop Having Unprotected sex!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by skydeep(f): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
@op. I think you need a pistol for that dude. grin. He is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by Rocktation(f): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
OhGirl, since he's obviously confused now about having anything to offer you, pick up whatever is left of you, without acting crazy and obsessive, and head back home to your folks. You never should've seized placating them. Hopefully though, all their anger would've been allayed well enough by now, to see that you're remorseful enough to deserve forgiveness. Who's gonna give you away if your boyfriend was set to marry you anyway? Fam's fam, no matter what, and you shouldn't ever think to completely do without them, even when you're married and all's smooth.

Give that fuddled man of yours the space he wants, looking that you can't control nobody's decision to want to be with you. If he misses you like I suspect he wants to, he'll come looking for you. And there you'd be, sensible enough to start all over on your reasonable terms (if you'll still want him), so he won't think he's blessed with some God-given right to string you along like some marionette, whenever he chooses to.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Girls. Always gullible.
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by JoannaSedley(f): 2:15am On Oct 10, 2012
i hope you are still fertile after the surgery. GIRLS be wise !!!!
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2012
Joanna Sedley: i hope you are still fertile after the surgery. GIRLS be wise !!!!

happy birthday smiley
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by UmericanGirl(f): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2012
Ask your family for forgiveness.
Move on from this guy.
No man will ever take time to date other women to be sure that their current lady is the one. If you were the one then there would be no need for that nonsense.
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by lastpage: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2012
This is a very serious, life-changing issue.

I will say "calm down, let him do whatever he chooses or makes him feel comfortable, dont move out, dont nag, dont get even.....and dont listen to "outside advise" (including this one! shocked )

I know its going to be hard on you.

I think he is just having a brain-wave. It happens (some men) when you marry and you are wondering if you are truly "caught"! grin grin

He will "wake-up" soon and settle down but dont add fuel to the fire on ground.

Seriously, time takes care of knotty problems like this.

If you can, find some chores to divert your attention.
It wont last long before he comes around, take that from me.

Cheers,

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by scarlet12(f): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by scarlet12(f): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by feminineA: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Its simple logic. The guy is tired,move on stop been faint hearted. You need to make up your mind another guy will cherish you better
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by etunoman76(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2012
The sign was already there that he was no good, especially when he wasn't concerned that u almost died in the hospital. U got to move on, there's a whole new life ahead of u. Good luck!
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by Nutase: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2012
Babe please move on and save yourself the drama. Place a value on yourself then and only then will you realize that this guy doesn't deserve you. As per the jazz part, the guy didn't jazz you it's just that you sold yourself to him very cheaply and guys don't like cheap commodity that's why no one else will want to have anything to do with you.
In summary wake up, the earlier you do the better for you. I pray you will allow God direct you if you believe in him.
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by WebSurfer(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2012
OP I have an important question to ask you before I say any other thing, during the time of your miscarriage, were you anywhere close to him on eating meals together ? Or anything of such, cox am sensing there might be possibility this guy drugged you leading to that miscarriage

2 Likes

Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2012
lastpage: This is a very serious, life-changing issue.

I will say "calm down, let him do whatever he chooses or makes him feel comfortable, dont move out, dont nag, dont get even.....and dont listen to "outside advise" (including this one! shocked )

I know its going to be hard on you.

I think he is just having a brain-wave. It happens (some men) when you marry and you are wondering if you are truly "caught"! grin grin

He will "wake-up" soon and settle down but dont add fuel to the fire on ground.

Seriously, time takes care of knotty problems like this.

If you can, find some chores to divert your attention.
It wont last long before he comes around, take that from me.

Cheers,

Lastpage!
Are u for real? Don't move out knowing she's got a 50- 50 chance he might throw her out? Hmmm..... Dis is interesting coming from last page.
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by ayojango(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2012
deshclones: Nawaoh...boys get mindooo..some people no dey fear God walahi..this ur bf is worse dan a beast.

@op..,nne,dust urself...nd move d hell on..but not after he says it with his mouth..its better he ends d relationship himself so d karma will work well..but any which way d guy is doomed...

If ds one is a beast wat wil yu call d ALUU killerz
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by k2039: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2012
You are lovestruck.
Stupidity is seeing the obvious and delighting yourself in lie.
This thread is not necessary because deep down in your heart you know you should move on.

Never forget you were born without him,you were happy before you met him and that their are billions of responsible men who are out their who will love you completely and totally,that even you will be scared of their love(like this love is just two much).

Remeber if your stupid ex doesnt go,your right man wont come.
So baby cheer up,you are beautiful and lovely,you deserve the best,so dont settle for less

2 Likes

Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by BrutusOj(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Girl u dnt nid a herbalist 2 tell u dat it's over!!
N if ur heart is decievn U, den use ur life line
1 Audience= we will confuse u de more
2 50-50= be ready to share him with anoda axx
3 call a friend= call 1 of dos guys dat propose 2 u n make amends
#TeamG

3 Likes

Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by mohuru: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2012
In as much as the Milk is Free, why on earth would a "shrwed" investor buy the Cow and be worrying about maintaining it?
I hiss for your case o!
Re: Is It Over?should I Move On? by chrisillicious: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2012
Girl is time to hit the road, but let's start by calling a spade a spade, u did so wrong by moving in with him in the 1st place, u turned urself to iyawo saara (glorified girlfriend)the handwriting is so clear on the wall the guy is not ready to settle down also the facts that he doesn't want people to know you both are together hence not taking you out with him, girl is very painful but you can move on, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage & don't mmake the same mistake twice love & always use a CONDOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? / Can A Girl Squirt Without Having Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.