Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (163674 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2012
Abbasufi:

loool, mypsoto i dey greet o
It's Now 'mypsoto', No Longer 'MYPSOTO'
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
SBabaJ:

HMMM BADT GUY!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ichidodo: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
SBabaJ:
I Met Ichidodo, Like I Mentioned Earlier. It's Worthy Of Mention That He's A Jolly Good Fellow.
Same here, where have u been all these time? Hope ure ppa is cool wit u?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hey guys, how's it going? I guess most of you are through with PPA struggles and are at home now chilling? If you aren't, God give you strength smiley

I met darefestus, confirm cool guy (Y)
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
IbroSaunks: Hey guys, how's it going? I guess most of you are through with PPA struggles and are at home now chilling? If you aren't, God give you strength smiley

I met darefestus, confirm cool guy (Y)
grin
you are a class apart, bro.
Nice to have you back here.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2012
lipsrsealed
darefestus:

Our Machos weren't all that either, but I feel they could be forgiven for their Gaffes. Its not easy flexing those muscles and operating on your mental side(serious Multi-tasking).
...We should also consider how difficult it is to remember things when under so much pressure sometimes..Most of us would boast of being able to win the ultimate price in WWTBAM just by watching some episodes from home..but its much more difficult than that when you are on the show and the stakes are high.
That is as much case as I can make for them.

Yea...well..its not really easy 2 face the crowd and flex ur muscles or curves let alone answer questns cos of anxiety, nervousness and all that...but I still feel there are some simple questns that can be answered...pressure or no pressure!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ibrosaunks
how life now? where is your ppa? inspite of all the color party nonsense i was still posted to a secondary school, but the place looks like one i'll enjoy, plenty wildlife and plantation grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
SBabaJ: No Suitor Ke?
Well, I Appreciate Your Modesty.
Nah...
I mean it. grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
SBabaJ: I Am Trying To Take Some Cooking Lessons...My Culinary Skills Are Second To None....Because I Wouldn't Even Get Any Ratings....Anyone In The Same Category In The House?
cheesy
Will you be staying alone?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
SBabaJ: Thrice!!!!!
Exchanged My Khaki With A Friend...And That Did The Trick. Saw A Bros In Camp...He Changed His Trousers To 'Carrot' Can You Imagine
shocked
Carrot?
And he was allowed to wear it?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
SBabaJ: I Imagine GC Is The Parade Commandant In His Camp....He Waxed Emotionally 'Bout The Whole Marching Thing...
Well, information reaching me says he won Mr. Macho in his camp. grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Abbasufi:

loool, mypsoto i dey greet o
Alhaji ABBA,
I hail back o.
How's everything?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
SBabaJ:
smileygrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Its cool τ̅☺ hear good reports from those that have met. smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
psoto:
Nah...
I mean it. grin
O you should have been allowed to do your orientation in nasarawa batch D where 756 guys and 366 gals registered while more than 100 pregant and married woman have been released in the first week.
Even the most ugly gal will have at least 2 suitor
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
batch D corper in nasarawa orientation camp, what can i say a day to Go and will be on my way home.
Will miss the early morning cold, and some new friends.
Still waiting for them to give us our relocation letter to know where am relocated to.
Will never forget how i had to sleep outside the gate on a wood bunch cause i got to camp on the last day of registration around 11:15.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
how can i forget the lovely kitchen meal grin .
My batch D means corpers posted to yobe but currently having their orientation in nasarawa camp
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
psoto:
Alhaji ABBA,
I hail back o.
How's everything?

am good o! Ope u good to
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2012
babaearly: @ibrosaunks
how life now? where is your ppa? inspite of all the color party nonsense i was still posted to a secondary school, but the place looks like one i'll enjoy, plenty wildlife and plantation grin

CHAIRMAN!! My PPA is in Osogbo. Hehehehe they didn't post you to Uyo? Na wa oh! I miss Akwa-Ibom a little sha...

Maybe you should get a gun for hunting the wildlife cheesy
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
psoto:
cheesy
Will you be staying alone?
Most Likely.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
psoto:
shocked
Carrot?
And he was allowed to wear it?
Yes, He Got Away With It.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
psoto:
Well, information reaching me says he won Mr. Macho in his camp. grin
Now That's Something...!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tmany:
O you should have been allowed to do your orientation in nasarawa batch D where 756 guys and 366 gals registered while more than 100 pregant and married woman have been released in the first week.
Psoto Doesn't Want To Break Certain Hearts...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
ichidodo: Same here, where have u been all these time? Hope ure ppa is cool wit u?
Have Been In Ilorin, My PPA Gives Me The Time I Seriously Need.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ichidodo: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2012
SBabaJ:
Have Been In Ilorin, My PPA Gives Me The Time I Seriously Need.
lol, my own nah mixed bag o! At first i got fggc bwari where they threw us out like spoilt egusi soup. It got to point i started beggin for ppa at primary schuls, na wa o! Anyway to cut long story short, i had to work my way into R.M.A.F.C in central area just opp c.b.n h.q. Abuja sun has dealt wit mi, kai! A merry christmas and a happy new year in advance. Cheers, man.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Osesliberty(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=Abbasufi]AND THIS COURTESY OF GOD'S CHILD

For those of us who are just joining the Family, meet your brothers & sisters;....We call it "Operation Know Yourselves"...OKY!

<Name>.....,......<School>..................<Course>..................<Choice State>

ABBASUFI...........BUK.................Electrical Engineering...........Anywhere!
AOLUFUNMI...........OOU...................English.......................?? ?? ??
ASK4BIGNEYO..........UNILORIN.............Health Edu.....................?? ?? ??
OSESLIBERTY.......ACCOUNTING...........AAU EKPOM A
AVALONTONY.........?? ?? ??...............?? ?? ??......................?? ?? ??
BABYDOT4U..........OSPOTECH...............Computer Science................?? ?? ??
BOUNTYMAN.........UNAD...................Banking & Finance...............South/East
BRAINYL1..........UNIBUJA.................Computer Science...............Abuja
BREZZYBONE...........NSP..................Public Admin......................Anywhere!
BUCCUNMIE............ACU...............Hist. & Int. Studies..............?? ?? ??
BUKIPAT...........UNIOSUN..................Microbiology..................Lagos
CEEZONNIFEMI.........FPI...............Mechanical Engineering.............Oyo
CHRISBAM............UNICAL................Geology........................?? ?? ??
CHUKSBLAZE.........VVU Ghana.............Accounting.......................Rivers
COMINGOUT..........UNIPORT..................?? ?? ??.....................?? ?? ??

CUTEY TOH BAD......UNILORIN................Religion......................Ogun
CY09....................FPO..................Library & Info Science.........Lagos
DACLASIKJOE........FUTMINNA.............Chemical Engineering...........South/South
DAHRACH............UG Cyprus..............Business Management...........Lagos
DANKARARA..........UNUABUJA.................?? ?? ??.......................?? ?? ??
DATODAVID..........COVENANT...............Elect. Elect. Engr..............Lagos
DELEO16.............FUNAAB................Chemistry.......................?? ?? ??
DLEX21.............UNIABJ..................Computer Science...............Delta/C.River
DONSPONCO..........AAU....................Economics.......................Lagos/Delta
DRSHEDDY...........KSU..................Economics.........................?? ?? ??
EDNUT..............UNILORIN..............Accounting.......................Lagos

EMJAY744...........UNIOSUN...............?? ?? ??.........................?? ?? ??
EVERHGREEN.........CRUTECH...............Maths/Stats.......................Lagos/Calabar
FADINUS...........UNILORIN..............Edutech............................Abuja/Lagos
FELICITATIONS......?? ?? ??..............?? ?? ??..........................?? ?? ??
FEMOINT007........UNAD.................?? ?? ??............................?? ?? ??
FEXLIST..............?? ?? ??...............?? ?? ??.........................Ogun
GEORGIOBOB............FPI...............Elect Eng/Telecoms..................Kwara
GODS-CHILD..........LAUTECH...............Physics..........................Oyo
HARDERONKE.........?? ?? ??...............?? ?? ??........................?? ?? ??
HORBASCO............UNAD...............Banking & Finance.................Edo/Delta
HYDEEKAM...........KWPOLY.................Maths & Statistics.............Ogun/Lagos

IBOTEX.................IMT..................Elect. Elect....................?? ?? ??
IBROSAUNKS............FOUNTAIN..............Computer Science................South/West
ICHIDODO..............UNN..................Agric. Econimics................?? ?? ??
IK121...............ABSU...................?? ?? ??.....................Akwa Ibom(Ayaya!)
ILLSWIFT............KSU...................Geog & Planning.................Rivers
IRONBEN.............UNIZIK.................Sociology......................?? ?? ??
IYAWAZ..............MAUTECH................Biochemistry...................Lagos
JONATH0012..........UNILORIN.............Physics Education...............?? ?? ??
JSBEN...............UNILORIN...........Industrial Chemistry...............Ogun
KLEXY04...........UNILORIN................Mechanical Engineering.........?? ?? ??
KRYSSTIE.............ACU..................Mass. Comm.....................Rivers
LAMBA LAMB..........UNILORIN.................Mathematics.................Rivers
LARKZ................COVENANT...........Management Info. Systems..........?? ?? ??
LARRYNLND1.............BUK.................Physics............................?? ?? ??
LEKISMILE..............FUNAAB..............Biochemistry.....................South
LIGXY..................UNIABJ..............English.........................Abuja
LOG1.....................FUTA...........Mining Engineering.................?? ?? ??
MANDHI.................ATSU...............Architecture.....................?? ?? ??
MARIA-G................MADONNA............Microbiology....................Enugu
MARTIN4US.............UNILORIN.....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by xquire(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
ichidodo: lol, my own nah mixed bag o! At first i got fggc bwari where they threw us out like spoilt egusi soup. It got to point i started beggin for ppa at primary schuls, na wa o! Anyway to cut long story short, i had to work my way into R.M.A.F.C in central area just opp c.b.n h.q. Abuja sun has dealt wit mi, kai! A merry christmas and a happy new year in advance. Cheers, man.
R.M.A.F.C? wats thats...ehya nko!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ichidodo: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
xquire:
R.M.A.F.C? wats thats...ehya nko!
Revenue,Mobilization and Fiscal Allocation Commission. Google them.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ichidodo: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=Osesliberty][/quote]My broda, Ichidodo.... Unn.... Agric-economics and not econimics.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SimplySEA(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2012
Anybody from borno camp here...? Looking forward to meeting my people here o!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tmany:
cheesy
Wonderful!

Tmany: batch D corper in nasarawa orientation camp, what can i say a day to Go and will be on my way home.
Will miss the early morning cold, and some new friends.
Still waiting for them to give us our relocation letter to know where am relocated to.
Will never forget how i had to sleep outside the gate on a wood bunch cause i got to camp on the last day of registration around 11:15.
Hehehe...Lovely "welcome to camp experience" you had.
Hope you were re-deployed to your choice state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.