Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164868 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Abbasufi:

am good o! Ope u good to
Yes, I am, thanks.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Drsheddy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hello house complmnt of d season o...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
SBabaJ:
Most Likely.
All the liberty to learn n experiment then.smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
psoto:
cheesy
Wonderful!

Hehehe...Lovely "welcome to camp experience" you had.
Hope you were re-deployed to your choice state?
didn't applied for ogun got edo state posted to a secondary skul around ekpoma area will manage it for now 9 months to Go.
SEASON GREETINGS to everyone
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Orpelin: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tmany:
didn't applied for ogun got edo state posted to a secondary skul around ekpoma area will manage it for now 9 months to Go.
Some ppl don dey countdown shapaly. he gud sha
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ:
Yes, He Got Away With It.
Smh...I really am reserving my comment about this.

SBabaJ:
Now That's Something...!
Yeah yeah.

SBabaJ:
Psoto Doesn't Want To Break Certain Hearts...
cheesy
Could you be explicit, please?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas Friends.smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Tmany:
Eeya. Just keep being hopeful n cheerful.
Wishing you a happy service year.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2012
psoto:

Hahahaha....#GentleGuyLikeMe!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2012
psoto:

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
psoto: Merry Christmas Friends.smiley

Merry Christmas ma'am...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas boss!...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
...Home sweet home!...I've really missed this House.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
Now I just have to be a good boy & read through all I've missed, 11 pages I guess!...#Yawns#...Before I start narrating my jaunty Bayelsa jaunt.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: Permit Me To Say This...
If You Pick A Wife From Maami...Oloun! You Are Very Wrong!!!!!!
#HadMyFirstFullNightInMaamiToday.

gringringringrin.....Oloun??...Interesting!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Orpelin: See kano camp relocation list.
863 out of about 2000 plus corper
some ppl are even still crying!!!!!!
Na God work be that.
U go fear some 'med' report that ppl submitted.

Wow!!!...Out of almost 2000 corp members in Bayelsa, don't know how many applied but only 191 were granted relocation...Majority of us to Oyo state.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Brezzybone: Reporting live from nasarawa camp, this morning a lot washing is going as the camp winds down, for me it was a balanced feeling tru out, found myself in platoon 6, captain of the football team, came first in eating, macho, bold and beautiful, 2nd in quarter guard and came last in all cooking competitions and miss nysc, luckly i made the nysc batch c team and will be playing a match with the state nysc team today. Overall I thank God, and cant wait to leave camp. Brezzybone reporting life frm nasarawa nysc camp.

Beautiful!...I thank GOD for you bro...Hope you got a nice PPA??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
psoto: Hello House!
Its been a while!
I'm "PPAless".
Reporting from ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ father's house,
Since tuesday.

Awwwwwww!...Baby PSOTO's "PPAless"...#Sad#...That is so unfair. You read English shey?? If you don't mind, NURTW secretariat in ibadan is in dire need of an interpreter...Don't know how much they pay but I know they can retain you as a bus driver after service...gringringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abbasufi: SO D HOUSE DID PICKED UP SMALL

ALHAJI ABBA!...HOW YOU DEY??...MISSED YOU LOADS!!!...BARKA DE CHRISTMAS.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
psoto: GC, its time for FFF.grin

Lmao!...Shebi PYGURU has promised to take over...Where is he sef?? Hope he was able to redeploy from Borno sha...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
CY09: Happy new month to every member of the house(guests included)...The 3 weeks is come and gone and i'm glad to be back home...Will be sharing some pix with you guyz...Pix loading now!

Merry Christmas bro...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
CY09: I think the pix are self explanatory!
So psoto, waiting for your own pix o!...Other peepz should please give us pix of camp lets savor the moments with you...
PS: Make una no yab me say i wowo o!

gringringringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
IbroSaunks: I wonder where princessmia is...

Hmmmmm...I'm sure she's fine sha, she must be busy upgrading her wrestling skills...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
xquire: 'sup pals, hw y'all doin i've been running around for my ppa i was posted to federal government college ijanikin but i was checking around VI and lekki to see if i could get a better skul but dnt get lucky, i guess i've gat to settle wit FGC Ijanikin in Ojo LGA. missed y'all a great deal cheesy wink wink

Lol!...That's good to know bro, I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it...Merry Christmas!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
xquire:
good ppa ko, good ppa ni...dey aint paying nofin n no accomodation.

Cheeesh!...#LipsSealed#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: Camp Was Just Okay.....The Most Important Part Is That I Got To Make Few But Great Friends, And It Gave Me A Chance To See How Strong My Personal Values Are. The Routine Was The Most Annoying Part Of It, Soldiers Are Animals Of Routine. The Same Thing Over And Over, Same Way And Time. It Wasn't So Nice.

Hmmmmm.....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: After Observing The Way Things Were Run, Three Of Us Perfected The Art Of Dodging Activities. From The Morning Parade To Whatever Activity.....The Lectures Were So Boring You Would Think That Was The Motive Of The Organisers.

Lol!...I'm with you on the 'Lecture' thing, though I do attend them but as an avenue for my personal siesta...A comfy chair is always required.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: The Miss NYSC, FCT Competition Proved The Words 'Most Beautiful Things Are Useless' Or Like Some Would Say 'Most Pretty Girls Are Dumb'

OMG!....gringringringrin...Rotfl!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ:
Very Serious Man, I Just Completed It By ENCOURAGING Her To Serve Well So As To Be Retained! You Needed To See Her Eyes!

Badt Man!...HEhehhehehheheheee....Lmao!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
dlex21:
mehn...u r sooo rite...even d mr machos and so on couldn't answer simple questns like minister of finance, full meaning of EFCC, geo-political zones, capital of some states e.t.c...cant help but wonder ow dey became graduates!!!
darefestus:

Our Machos weren't all that either, but I feel they could be forgiven for their Gaffes. Its not easy flexing those muscles and operating on your mental side(serious Multi-tasking).
...We should also consider how difficult it is to remember things when under so much pressure sometimes..Most of us would boast of being able to win the ultimate price in WWTBAM just by watching some episodes from home..but its much more difficult than that when you are on the show and the stakes are high.
That is as much case as I can make for them.

Lolzzzzz!...Very funny...I represented my platoon(8.) in the Mr Macho contest, guess what I was asked??..."Could you please recite the National pledge"...I almost smiled(Macho men are not expected to smile/laugh on stage), I was just so fortunate cos my question was the cheapest of all 10 questions, I deliberately picked question no 1 when I realized others have been avoiding it...

And I won sha...I made my platoon proud...gringringrin...And I've made this House proud too.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: Stage Fright....Nervousness...Anxiety....Looks Like It's Settled Then. What Of The Guy That Said The Capital Of Kebbi Is Lokoja? Hahaha....

Hehehhehehheheee...A lady was asked the name of NYSC D.G, she mentioned the name of our state coordinator...gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.