Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164880 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: I Am Trying To Take Some Cooking Lessons...My Culinary Skills Are Second To None....Because I Wouldn't Even Get Any Ratings....Anyone In The Same Category In The House?

...Lolzzz...Please don't kill me with laughter nah...bwaahhahahhaha
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: Thrice!!!!!
Exchanged My Khaki With A Friend...And That Did The Trick. Saw A Bros In Camp...He Changed His Trousers To 'Carrot' Can You Imagine

Wow!...Carrot??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
SBabaJ: I Imagine GC Is The Parade Commandant In His Camp....He Waxed Emotionally 'Bout The Whole Marching Thing...

gringringrin...That's why I respect you so much, you have a clairvoyant way of perceiving things...Yeah, I was the parade commandant, but just for a few days sha...I had to step down when all efforts to get jungle boots of my size proved abortive, NYSC should have made XXL sized boots cos I wasn't the only one with that challenge...But I really enjoyed it despite the brevity, I became popular in a jiffy with the name 'Commander' & even till I left camp...Some ladies were fond of calling me 'Prey-prey-shun'...Lmao!...And they couldn't hide their disappointment when I told them I wouldn't be doing 'prey-prey-shun' again...gringringrin

So I joined the NYSC Band afterward, cos I just couldn't help being dormant...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
psoto:
Well, information reaching me says he won Mr. Macho in his camp. grin

Yes oooooh!...That's platoon 8 for you ooo....We took first place in; Football, NYSC Idol, Miss Hot-legs, Cooking & trust me nah, I no dey carry last...I had to make myself relevant by winning that for my platoon!...gringringrin...I give all Glory to GOD ooo, cos I was really favored by GOD.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tmany:
O you should have been allowed to do your orientation in nasarawa batch D where 756 guys and 366 gals registered while more than 100 pregant and married woman have been released in the first week.
Even the most ugly gal will have at least 2 suitor

OMG!...#RollingOnTheFloorLaughing#....Hehhehehhahhahahahhohoohohoo...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tmany: how can i forget the lovely kitchen meal grin .
My batch D means corpers posted to yobe but currently having their orientation in nasarawa camp

Yes Ohhhh!...I love that batch, they paid us the November allowance last week & they're gonna pay us our December allowance too latest by next week...gringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Drsheddy: Hello house complmnt of d season o...

Wish you the same bro...Happy New Year in advance!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
#Yawning#...Alright, now I think I gotta take a break...While quoting posts, I've segmentarily disseminated some of my camp stories...Oh! I so much enjoyed Kaiama orientation camp, its like GOD sent me there just to have a regimental adventure/excursion...I'll continue tomorrow.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Merry Christmas ma'am...
Gods-child!!!
It Feels So Good To Read You....Welcome Sire!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:51am On Dec 26, 2012
Gods-child:

gringringringrin.....Oloun??...Interesting!
Lol...
'Spell As Pronounced'
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Wow!!!...Out of almost 2000 corp members in Bayelsa, don't know how many applied but only 191 were granted relocation...Majority of us to Oyo state.
Back In OYO....? Congrats!
Well, Now You Can Woo Psoto Properly!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Lol!...I'm with you on the 'Lecture' thing, though I do attend them but as an avenue for my personal siesta...A comfy chair is always required.
Lmao....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Lolzzzzz!...Very funny...I represented my platoon(8.) in the Mr Macho contest, guess what I was asked??..."Could you please recite the National pledge"...I almost smiled(Macho men are not expected to smile/laugh on stage), I was just so fortunate cos my question was the cheapest of all 10 questions, I deliberately picked question no 1 when I realized others have been avoiding it...

And I won sha...I made my platoon proud...gringringrin...And I've made this House proud too.
Proud Of You....!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:57am On Dec 26, 2012
Gods-child:

...Lolzzz...Please don't kill me with laughter nah...bwaahhahahhaha
That's My Predicament Right Now!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 5:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Gods-child:

gringringrin...That's why I respect you so much, you have a clairvoyant way of perceiving things...Yeah, I was the parade commandant, but just for a few days sha...I had to step down when all efforts to get jungle boots of my size proved abortive, NYSC should have made XXL sized boots cos I wasn't the only one with that challenge...But I really enjoyed it despite the brevity, I became popular in a jiffy with the name 'Commander' & even till I left camp...Some ladies were fond of calling me 'Prey-prey-shun'...Lmao!...And they couldn't hide their disappointment when I told them I wouldn't be doing 'prey-prey-shun' again...gringringrin

So I joined the NYSC Band afterward, cos I just couldn't help being dormant...
At Least You Got A Few Days....But You Must Have Been Disappointed.
NYSC, Fake Products And Not Enough Sizes...A Country- Wide Experience.
'Prey Prey Shun' Must Have Won You Some 'Feminine' Hearts!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by alaricsaltzman: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Wow!! It's been a while here...op y'all had a fantastic camp experience...wishin y'all a successful service year, merry xmas in arrears, happy boxin day and happy new year in advance...grin grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Gods-child:

ALHAJI ABBA!...HOW YOU DEY??...MISSED YOU LOADS!!!...BARKA DE CHRISTMAS.

MR MACHO! How u ope u well, good to hav u. Back
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Professor Ogbeche., What's Good?
Thanks For The 'A' In My Thesis!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
SBabaJ: Professor Ogbeche., What's Good?
I'm good, still expecting your Xmas hamper
'A' in your thesis? If that's an attempt to psyche me up, FAIL.. Have not even reviewed it yet...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Ligxy(f): 2:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Merry Xmar and happy new year people!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
SBabaJ:

Lolzzzzzzz.....Haaaaaaaaa!....PSOTO??...She's ready to send me back to where I'm coming from!...#Whispers#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
SBabaJ:
Proud Of You....!

Thanks boss!...Thanks a lot!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
SBabaJ:
At Least You Got A Few Days....But You Must Have Been Disappointed.
NYSC, Fake Products And Not Enough Sizes...A Country- Wide Experience.
'Prey Prey Shun' Must Have Won You Some 'Feminine' Hearts!

Ermmm, I wasn't really disappointed jor...All I wanted was a piece of the action. It ain't easy mehn...As a result of the stress, the guy that took over from me fell sick after swearing-in...NYSC products are renowned for that oo! I use the white shorts they gave us as 'boxers'...gringringrin

'Prey-prey-shun' almost did, but don't forget I'm allergic to ladies...Especially the beautiful ones, I kept praying: "And lead us not into temptations, but deliver us from evil"...Lol!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Abbasufi:

MR MACHO! How u ope u well, good to hav u. Back

Yes sir!...I'm good ooo. Hope you're enjoying your PPA??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Lizuk(f): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
I was posted 2 Kebbi State.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
SBabaJ:
Hahahaha....#GentleGuyLikeMe!
Doesn't stop you from experimenting.wink
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Gods-child:

Merry Christmas ma'am...
Look who's here!
Welcome back.smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gods-child:

Awwwwwww!...Baby PSOTO's "PPAless"...#Sad#...That is so unfair. You read English shey?? If you don't mind, NURTW secretariat in ibadan is in dire need of an interpreter...Don't know how much they pay but I know they can retain you as a bus driver after service...gringringringrin
#ClearsThroat#
Guess the military guys I sent τ̅☺ deal with you in camp didn't do their work well.
lipsrsealed
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
SBabaJ:
Hehehehe...
GC, o gbo?
I bet you didn't re-deploy cos of Psoto?!
If so, come get for your letter of request from my house,
You'll be useful in domestic affairs.grin
(I almost forgot), you'll be a good bouncer too.cheesy
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
SBabaJ: Professor Ogbeche., What's Good?
You had an 'A' too?
Same here.
Thanks Prof.wink
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
ogbeche77:
I'm good, still expecting your Xmas hamper
'A' in your thesis? If that's an attempt to psyche me up, FAIL.. Have not even reviewed it yet...
Oops...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gods-child:

Lolzzzzzzz.....Haaaaaaaaa!....PSOTO??...She's ready to send me back to where I'm coming from!...#Whispers#
Good Boy...
He clearly knows how to predict right!
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.