Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46286 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
You are indeed a F00L. I was willing to think you had a credible source and that was why you were screaming like a frustrated monkey. Did the person post a link to his allegations? No, but you decided to fall for it like the blockhead that you are.

This the link - and what the Student Union president of the University said:

UNIPORT’s Students’ Union, Mr. Rhino Owhorkire, expressed regrets that some students living within the community had also been arrested by the police.

Owhorkire explained that though the arrest of some members of the community was a welcome development, the arrest of “innocent” students living in the community was unnecessary.

He condemned the gruesome murder of the students, maintaining that the crowd should have handed them over to the police.

Owhorkire said, “We totally condemn the act that was perpetrated by the Omokiri Allu community. We ought to have gone beyond meting out jungle justice to anybody. They claimed the students were robbers, but nobody came out to say his property was stolen.

“We also heard that the students were cult members, who went to collect dues from other members. But the aggrieved colleagues decided to brand them thieves and this attracted some members of the community who killed them. We have been hearing a lot of rumours since the incident.”
http://www.newsnet.com.ng/news/08/10/arrest-outrage-over-videotaped-lynching-uniport-students-undergraduates

Just watch your mouth before you get a verbal smack down...
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Les: if dat's true, don't ya think it would be wise keeping it a bit secrete in other not to break d already broken heart of nigerians?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by OilSubsidy: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
I just heard for a very reliable source that the rampaging uniport students have killed and roasted some of the ALUU villagers. Lord have mercy!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ujchief(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
e-diot! Bantu slave! For ur small mind, 4 'couple' of kids isnt enough to stir an uproar. Litle wonder u're a know e-diot in Nl. Let me use the word shagamite uses on u... 'fvcktard'.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nebeuwa(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...

Aren't you a Brit? What do you know of Nigeria?

As Ekt_bear stated, you are making this thread about yourself. Dumb fool who simply wants attention.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
I want GEJ to go visit d parents of dis late lads and declear d killers wanted and declare a day of mourning..
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by taharqa: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill: If we had a justice system that worked. . .and worked well will the students need to do this?!!

They know justice from the appropriate place won't be forthcoming, so they have decided to take the laws into their own hands.

How are they different from the ALUU Villagers?

How does this disprove Desola's Point?!!

Whether you want to accept it or not. . .We are all ALUU Villagers and the Federal Government with its lackadaisical attitude towards justice, peace, safety etc turned us into it. We should be fighting them not ourselves because we are all victims. . .VICTIMS all of us.

It is that simple.

And when do you intend to come back to Nigeria to lead this 'figth'? Coward

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Aksally(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is a lesson for everyone. A lady allegedly stole a phone, the next thing she is naked before a mob who will gladly record their triumph and post on the net. I watched one the other day and I was shocked to see an elderly woman in the forefront stripin a lady naked because she stole a hand bag and I was like wtf. An average Nigerian who earns a living through salary parading fleet of vehicles and beautiful houses is a thief whethe civil servant or private servant. I have said it before let them go and strip Farouk, Otedola, Ibori an their likes naked.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

This the link - and what the Student Union president of the University said:

Just watch your mouth before you get a verbal smack down...
I will repeat it again; YOU ARE A FOOL SHYMEXX. The Student Union's President said they "heard", not they "know"...You said "the country is doomed without intelligent youths". So you're the intelligent one? I think not. Some one who cannot differentiate facts from allegations is a buffoon, a complete FOOL in my book.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Booty4me: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Shame to SUG Uniport, how could you people just sit by and watch illitrate Aluu vigilanti boys, beat up, dehunize, brutalize, stripe naked, rob of all human dignity, killed and eventually set ablaze four of your student in a broad day light. Aluu community is just a stone throw behind uniport. I can't immagine such a thing happening in any other University while the SUG keeps mum.Where is that popular phrase of Uniport Students? "An injury to one is injury to all" where is it?
The spirit of Chiadoka, Tekena,Ugonna and Lloyd will continue to chase all of you Uniport SUG members. Because am very sure somebody must have made a distress call to the SUG. The most painful part of it all was that those boys were innocent of the crime they were accused of. May your souls rest in Peace IJN
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
tigerleggs: Aluta Continua my brothers. I'm with you 100%.The Oba should be nailed head down on a cross, then burnt alive. His subjects 'd watch him beg for bleeping life. That man is a devil and that town is evil.

I wonder if you'd say the same if the 'oba' was your father.
ItsModella:
You are indeed a F00L. I was willing to think you had a credible source and that was why you were screaming like a frustrated monkey. Did the person post a link to his allegations? No, but you decided to fall for it like the blockhead that you are.
the murrafucker is a grade A olodo.....wait am coming back for you shymexx! Make I chop finish.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
[size=16pt]ENJOY ALUU'S FRESH AIR grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nebeuwa:
Aren't you a Brit?

What do you know of Nigeria?

As Ekt_bear stated, why are you making this thread about you?

Dumb fool who simply wants attention.

How did I make it about myself??

I'm just trying to get these people to think critically...

Nigeria/Nigerians need to change their mentality, and look at the bigger picture...

They need to fight the elephant in the room...
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jmaine: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
omoredia: I'm so enraged I won't mind turning aluu community to a complete waste! I won't rest until justice is done!

So so noise . . . .
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Burger01(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
190: LOL

This shymex whom ive warned people about

Just look as he fools himself on this thread

smh!

Ive seen his pic, very ugly muraphocka

Y'guys should rain more insults on him ,since he doesnt know how 2 talk grin grin

Is he only ugly? He is also uncouth. The retar.ded man from Epe claiming to be a Briton living in that shiite hole of peckham... Diccckk head... Mtcheew.. I don't know why his posts are not hidden. Always derailing topics...

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by taharqa: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: This is not what we need, neither can this bring justice. Keep quiet as if all is well, let system men avenge the dead. Take your time to mobilize blood thirsty men and ambush Aluu community like a thief in the night. Do a thorough cleansing of that land( indigenes), don't spare any soul, starting from the traditional ruler who ok the summary execution of these young Nigerians. Lock him and his family up and set the house ablaze, kill them all since they are barbarians.

What is the name of your ailment plz? How the hell would you suggest this? What did the children and other innocent persons do to you or to the students for that matter? What is the difference bw you and Boko Haram?
Disgusting
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nebeuwa(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

How did I make it about myself??

I'm just trying to get these people to think critically...

Nigeria/Nigerians need to change their mentality, and look at the bigger picture...

They need to fight the elephant in the room...

There is a time and a place to say such things. You voiced your opinion at the wrong time, when Nigerians both in Nigeria and abroad are appalled how 4 young men lives were simply taken away so easily by an uneducated and backwards mob.

When I was growing up in New York, we used to say, if you don't have any good to say, then don't say anything at all.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by seechris(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Students now killers?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

You've seen my picture where?? You're a faggit with the pink font!!!

Take all the good looking parts of your bloodline from 10 generations before you and add them together, and they won't look half as good as me..

Down syndrome having heffa!! Change your font!!

Look at this phuckin brit wanna be in his 2nd year in Uni
are u the only twerp thats been to UK, u miserable bastard!

I saw damn rite your pic off blackberry you miserable cun,t, stay there without a phuckin penny
to your phuckin name while your mates make a million bucks in nigeria, seat your miserable arse in that cold wintered room
of yours and die a million death, what do you think u know about Nigeria wen u cant even afford a Plane ticket to port harcourt

and for your info that font is RED not PINK

so much for i-wanna-be british education-
talk anyhow there again, i'll tell both my biological blood brothers in bristol to roast your rotten cu,nt and dump your body off river thames

OLD CARGO AT AGE 28 - not a single brain!!

fo0ol angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nebeuwa(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
These students should not take the law into their own hands. Too much blood has already been spilled in that community.

I understand their anger, but they should allow the law to run its course.

There is no need for a jungle justice in the 21st century.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by lacasa: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!

True Talk
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Decryptor: Do u eat thru your anu$?If those boys were cultists, their fellow members would have done the damage and not ordinary students. Didn't you read the previous threads on ALUU before this one? BABOON!
And u must av typed ds giberish wt yr dickHead.. If their fellow memberz did d damage, y is d alluu comunity taking d brunt. The comunity has been terrorized over tym by cultist and thivez? Evry1 is talking abt legal Justice, wht abt social justice. Why shuld i live in fear in my own comunity becos of some student thievz and cultist? Av u asked yr sef dat? Wher wx social Justice b4 d coming of ds Jungle justice..? Shut yr asshole of a mouth up and get some sleep using ur fatherz dick as pillow.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by taharqa: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
honeycandy: What this country needs is a revolution. But we need to channel our anger to the authority. I believe that the root cause of jungle justice is the loss of confidence in our security agents. Nigerians are of the notion that sending criminals to the police is a waste of time because at the end of the day, these criminals will be granted bail, with a good lawyer, walk away free men. Burning down the houses at Aluu isn't the solution. I'm so angry right now, I just want to get to the highest mountain and screeeeeeeeaaaaaammmmmmmm!! Until something is done to our security agencies, and confidence on our security and judicial system, jungle justice will continue to be the case.

Is it by the screeeeeeeeaaaaaammmmmmmming that you intend to do this 'revolution'?.

Okay then let me join you: screeeeeeeeaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
See? feel better now
\
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nebeuwa:
There is a time and a place to say such things. You voiced your opinion at the wrong time, when Nigerians both in Nigeria and abroad are appalled how 4 young men lives were simply taken away so easily by an uneducated and backwards mob.

When I was growing up in New York, we used to say, if you don't have any good to say, then don't say anything at all.

I was pissed off as well, but my anger was directed at the government - because if things were working the right way in tha country - Mubi, ALUU etc.. would never ever happened...

Hey, I've got a different mentality - and I look at things critically before I critique people...

Maybe, it's the Nigerian mentality - I guess that's why the country is so fvcked up!!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by OilSubsidy: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Students are killing villagers ooooo. waoh!!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nebeuwa: These students should not take the law into their own hands. Too much blood has already been spilled in that community.

I understand their anger, but they should allow the law to run its course.

There is no need for a jungle justice in the 21st century.

They should LEVEL that village to the grasses and use it for a cemetary for armed robbers angry angry
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mactoni91(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yeah...
Its true Ajeinka has officially shutdown our sch...
News reaching us that d mother of 1 of d deceased just passed out...
As in, she couldnt bear it.
She's late
its now
ALUU 5 - UNIPORT 0
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by anitank(f): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
I heard Ugonna's mother died since 2005. Stop spreading fake rumours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MOCPED Students Feed A Thief Before Flogging Him Thoroughly / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa / Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.