Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 (27252 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by deshclones(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Biggyd2:

Thanks. What else do you have in your arsenal? Nothing? Please move on.

Ur reply is priceless..u made dat dimwit look like a classical f00l..kudos man
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Donmeca(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mobinga:

Ha. Dis wan don dey mad.

U blame me? Just watching that video is enough to make a sane man run mad. . .stark nake.d
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
From what I'm hearing, those boys were mafi boys and they were trying to decoup their Don. They shot in air during the operation but the fifth guy with the gun(Charles) escaped. Most of the vigilante boys were 2.2 boys, and you know mafi and them don't see eye to eye. The moral of the story be say na cult gbege and dem pai.

I lost a cousin to buca boys in 2003, his head was matcheted off his body(more gruesome than what they did to these boys), his picture was all over the news then. He was killed because of a girl. Get over your emotions, I don't feel sorry for dead cult members. You kill by the sword and you die by the sword.

Another gone to the other.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Donmeca(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
deshclones:

Ur reply is priceless..u made dat dimwit look like a classical f00l..kudos man

Dimwit sounds cute!
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by anitank(f): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: of course e consign them na! Since una government keep quiet dis kind thing happen,make other people wey e consign put mouth for the matter.ndi ALUU emego ihe ALUU!!(Aluu people don commit abormination)
Lol! grin grin grin
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by LADIbaba(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
fittty: Since this incident happened I've pondered and wondered what could have gone wrong that the four boys weren't bold enough to talk and challenge those who beat and paraded them in public, leading them to where they were eventually killed.
Now the whole issue is clearer; the boys "ignorantly" got themselves involved with a cultist who operates with a gun, all in a bid to get their money back from a debtor.Below is what actually happened according to an insider....
An indigene of Aluu owed Ugo some money and had vowed not to pay back. Ugo who was popularly known as Tipsy had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name withheld) to help them track the debtor who had been on the run.

‘Mr Fearless guy’ (a cultist) who was feared by many in the school ad accepted to accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down in exchange for a percentage of the debt.

They were joined by their room-mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one of their friend, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as is normal with young boys of juvenile age.
That made 5 boys - Ugo, Lloyd, Chidiaka, Tekena and ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ that got to the debtor’s compound. Unknown to the other four, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid, went with a gun.
When they got to the debtor’s house around 12am, a fight ensued, as the debtor confronted them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were thieves, attracting other bad boys around the area, whom were mainly “vikings”, the rival cult group of the one on contract.

They swung into action by tipping the vigilante group who confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. In the process of beating the boys, while they were trying to prove their innocence, the fifth boy, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’, who is a cultist, brought out his gun to scare the people, and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community’s deaf ears as the people insisted they must be killed....and unfortunately they were lynched!

Note:- this story is an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He narrated this to Ugo and Lloyd’s friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secrete

A wise man once told me, always fear the man that is scared to ask the police any question.
However, this Story doesn't make sense, why did they not go to the police why did they prefer the cult guy why even go at that ungodly hour?? I am a bit amazed at the "Rival viking part". Aluu's Killing of these four boys aren't justified especially after the humiliation by walking them round the village naked and also the horrible beating they received.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by dj187: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
kindabigg: From what I'm hearing, those boys were mafi boys and they were trying to decoup their Don. They shot in air during the operation but the fifth guy with the gun(Charles) escaped. Most of the vigilante boys were 2.2 boys, and you know mafi and them don't see eye to eye. The moral of the story be say na cult gbege and dem pai.

I lost a cousin to buca boys in 2003, his head was matcheted off his body(more gruesome than what they did to these boys), his picture was all over the news then. He was killed because of a girl. Get over your emotions, I don't feel sorry for dead cult members. You kill by the sword and you die by the sword.

If u dont have strong facts then don't come here 2 spill trash, by the way which cult is 2.2? are they into issuing university grades? and which cult is mafi? Dude if dont have any reasonable thing to contribute jst keep ur stinking mouth shut
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by gonon: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
Donmeca:

Channels TV discussed this yesterday and today. . .they called up Mrs Biringa, the mother of Chiadika, I think. That was an interview plus, it brings the gruesome murder to the front burner.

Your president addressed the nation yesterday. . .he had an opportunity of at least mentioning this cannibalism, commiserating with affected families, school and promising action. Did he do any of these? NO! Our leaders, as represented by GEJ are callous

Its a shame that rubbish can still come out from an educated person such as yourself. We have different levels of government, must the president be crucified for every wrong thing in the country? Whats the job of the Councillors, Local Government Chairman, State Governor or the police? President this, president that...Ok he didnt comment on it, go and smooch transformer. So the president will govern the country, state, local government, community, village, etc..... Get a life abeg...Enough said

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
fittty: Since this incident happened I've pondered and wondered what could have gone wrong that the four boys weren't bold enough to talk and challenge those who beat and paraded them in public, leading them to where they were eventually killed.
Now the whole issue is clearer; the boys "ignorantly" got themselves involved with a cultist who operates with a gun, all in a bid to get their money back from a debtor.Below is what actually happened according to an insider....
An indigene of Aluu owed Ugo some money and had vowed not to pay back. Ugo who was popularly known as Tipsy had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name withheld) to help them track the debtor who had been on the run.

‘Mr Fearless guy’ (a cultist) who was feared by many in the school ad accepted to accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down in exchange for a percentage of the debt.

They were joined by their room-mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one of their friend, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as is normal with young boys of juvenile age.
That made 5 boys - Ugo, Lloyd, Chidiaka, Tekena and ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ that got to the debtor’s compound. Unknown to the other four, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid, went with a gun.
When they got to the debtor’s house around 12am, a fight ensued, as the debtor confronted them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were thieves, attracting other bad boys around the area, whom were mainly “vikings”, the rival cult group of the one on contract.

They swung into action by tipping the vigilante group who confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. In the process of beating the boys, while they were trying to prove their innocence, the fifth boy, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’, who is a cultist, brought out his gun to scare the people, and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community’s deaf ears as the people insisted they must be killed....and unfortunately they were lynched!

Note:- this story is an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He narrated this to Ugo and Lloyd’s friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secrete

'Mr Fearless Guy’ is strongest man for the group and he shot in the air. It was not a debt issue, they went to decoup their Don. Gbege set, Don holla vigilantes. Vigilantes wey be 2.2 see say dem be mafi boys and dem start to dey plank them. The gun shot and the recovered items also made case for armed robbery. 'Mr Fearless Guy’ my yansh, why him no wait na.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj187: If u dont have strong facts then don't come here 2 spill trash, by the way which cult is 2.2? are they into issuing university grades? and which cult is mafi? Dude if dont have any reasonable thing to contribute jst keep ur stinking mouth shut

Sharap ode! If you no sabi wetin mafi and 2.2 mean, abeg face front make trailer no jam your yansh.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by kangol147: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
I wonder what the hell is the student union of that school is doing if they have one at all . How i wish i've got power and devilish act like osama. The whole Aluu town wold have turn to story by now for what i will do to the whole town . There will never be peace in that land again as long as the Lord lives... AMEN!
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2012

SO lets assume this tirade is true. That means its jungle justice coming right back round to bite them. Why didnt they use the police to collect back their debt? Oh they decided to employ their own brand of jungle justice on the debtor and the debtor repaid them back with his brand of jungle justice. His own jungle justice was more potent and everyone is now crying foul.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
[b]WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO HOW THIS MAN MUST BE FEELING.. I would advice that he buries his son and move on... NIGERIA is a country of animals.. All these people acting like they care are all looking for their 5 minutes of fame.. The Senate has passed a resolution sef on the matter.. I wouldnt be surprised if before friday, President Jonathan and the Comissioner of Police all issue a speech.. EVEN CPC that we all know kept quiet while their supporters ran wild killing every corper in sight has come outto issue a speech.

I hate to see the death of your child turned into another National fiesta of Speeches, Rallies, Television shows, Internet traffic generator and other personal and selfish gains.

The truth is that, NO BE TODAY OUR CRASE START... And in all honesty, nobody really cares...

Who here still remembers this guy.. His;

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Oxb7vYoHaYI/Twrrdn9T_3I/AAAAAAAAE8A/FFEbg0d905E/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

And the final result....[img]http://3.bp..com/-y6A9A9bLOKA/Twr20a64_nI/AAAAAAAAPAM/GKOyV9xC-Ew/s1600/police+kill+protester.lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

I remember the threads on Nairaland, the Internet buzz, the News Shows, The Senates stance, BBM display pictures and Broadcasts, tweeter messsages, facebook..

OYA!! Who can tell me how this story ended?!!

I'm so sorry sir... But this is Nigeria.. Your sons are another casulty of a failed system. We have always been this way.. Nothing is really new in this story.. Dont ride on the display you are seeing from Nigerians today, by next week... The story of your son would be old gist.. People will barely even remember..

This does not mean I am insensitive to your plight o!! All I am saying is that go and mourn your loss in private.. We Nigerians are not ready to change this failed systemm we call a country..

These are examples of the Laws JUNGLE Justice system.. If the law is this way, why would the streets be any diferent..

[img]http://2.bp..com/_NR48UcL2XMI/Rwx4TDjrlLI/AAAAAAAAAOU/wdRHSaMCOGQ/s320/Nigeria+-+police+brutality.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jNb6K2gIWZo/TxPpZoRTkaI/AAAAAAAAFB0/bS7txC_EQAg/s400/soldiers+in+lagos.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-63yY4xDiDb4/ToKhYbrFwmI/AAAAAAAAAEE/9jMfUp4u_4M/s1600/police+BRUTALITY+nu.jpg[/img]

Dont forget the woman that was beaten to a pulp by the Navy in lagos caught on tape.. Her matter was so hot Nigerians were throwing tantrums as if it was the first time that we had seen, heard or witnessed such before.. It still happens even tomorrow..

Sir!! My deepest and sincerest condolences.. But please go mourn your son and console your family and Hope that one day we can muster the courage in this god forsaken nation to fix the wrongs in the system.. [/b]

8 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
kangol147: I wonder what the hell is the student union of that school is doing if they have one at all . How i wish i've got power and devilish act like osama. The whole Aluu town wold have turn to story by now for what i will do to the whole town . There will never be peace in that land again as long as the Lord lives... AMEN!

Did SU initiate them to cult? Why you no tell student union make dem go protest all the other cultists wey don die for gbege? Abeg shut up jor! Na because one of dem papa get money that's why you sycophants are screaming all over the social media. Why una no scream when all the other tens of thousands of boys got killed brutally all over naija schools?

Moral of the story is, stay away from cultism. Abeg free aluu people jor!

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
kindabigg:

Sharap ode! If you no sabi wetin mafi and 2.2 mean, abeg face front make trailer no jam your yansh.

But bros wetin be 2.2 nah
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Babzilla:

Two by Twos frat. They're one of the frats like eiye, , bucanners, KKs, Mafias etc.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by dj187: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Babzilla:

Abeg help me ask dat enugu goat
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by babzace(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
inurmind: I know this stuff done was horrible. But these things have been happening ever since. I have been hearing about them since I was a kid.
Must we wait for the whole world to expose our nyash before we start crying and condenming it?
yea u're ryt, but things like these didn't gain such publicity before cuz there was no video. This one had evidence and social media steamrolled it
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
kindabigg:

Two by Twos frat. They're one of the frats like eiye, , bucanners, KKs, Mafias etc.
Thank you Sir.

dj187: Abeg help me ask dat enugu goat
Bros abeg no vex nah no be fight.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Alaafialoro(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
chucky234: Wetin come concern BBC for this matter na,shey amebo no dey tire dem. Abeg make dem leave dis matter for us jare.
Lol,of course they are ‘amebo‘. I have been waiting for one of those foreign news agencies to pick up the news and paint us black,afterall that‘s what they know how to do best(no thanks to barbaric Aluu people)
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by vanstanzy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
chucky234: Wetin come concern BBC for this matter na,shey amebo no dey tire dem. Abeg make dem leave dis matter for us jare.

Guy if we are going to get to a meaningful end of this matter, we need to involve the international community. Don't u trust Nigerian govt and people again, we are good at sweeping sensitive issues under the rug.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by coolsamie0(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2012

What a tragedy
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by mrkels(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
I expect the police to drop this case soon. All evidence now reveals that they went there with a gun to assault someone,and apparently give the debtor their own 'jungle justice'for adamantly refusing to pay up his debts and instead,things backfired,and the debtor gave them his own jungle justice as that's the common pratice in nigeria. End of story! I only pity the tekena boy who knew nothing and followed them. No one should be made to suffer and die that way.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Josephnice: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
@mad cow, you must be mad as your name implies. You mean this man should not pursue this very case so that your boys, the perpetrator of this heinous crime will not be exposed and dealt with according to the law. This man got the wealth to see this case to any lenght it entails and stop this your discouraging and childlike persuasion in this cheap manner. You are a goat and not cow
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by mrkels(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
kindabigg: From what I'm hearing, those boys were mafi boys and they were trying to decoup their Don. They shot in air during the operation but the fifth guy with the gun(Charles) escaped. Most of the vigilante boys were 2.2 boys, and you know mafi and them don't see eye to eye. The moral of the story be say na cult gbege and dem pai.
Guy, why would a mafi don live in an area dominated by 2.2 boys?Isn't that like suicide?
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
@times I wonder what Most Tv Stations in Nigeria do to keep the people enlightened apart from their 10pm news....same thing that happened when the Dana plane crashed,CNN showed it about 1 hour after it occured....this again BBC interfering in the matter this shows the level of insensitivity on Most Local Stations,if they can't get some little ivestigations into this matter even if its to get some friends of the four even if they would be anonymous,only Channels has come close to doing this as they interviewed one of the four's mother today,though remained anonymous.....kudos to BBC for this little concern....God Condole these 4 families in Jesus Name...this is tooo hard
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2012

Hmmnn,I understand how that could have been,no one would have even listened to them at that point due to the high rate of crime in this country....GOD please Help us all in this Country
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by dj187: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
mrkels:
Guy, why would a mafi don live in an area dominated by 2.2 boys?Isn't that like suicide?
Good question bro, don't mind dat r3tard dat keeps posting rubbish out of d figment of his imagination
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by brownlord: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]THE STUDENT OF UNIPORT ARE THE WEAKEST SET OF STUDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

GOSH THIS KIND OF TIN CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THE CITY OF EKPOMA ND THE GREAT CITY OF BENIN MY GOD SUCH AUDACITY BY SOME VILLAGE RARTARDS CALLED VIGILANTE

MY GOD IF NA EKPOMA OR LASU OR UNIBEN THE WHOLE ALUU COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE BEING BURNT DOWN FROM SUCKLING CHILDREN TO THE OLDEST PERSON SHOULD HAVE ALL BEING DEAD BY NOW

THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS SHOULD NOT JUST SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR FUCKING JUSTICE THEY SHOULD GO AND FIGHT FOR JUSTICE
JUST LIKE CYNTHIA'S FATHER DID

IF NOT AFTER TWO WEEKS THIS MATTER WOULD JUST DIE DOWN.......

THIS GOES TO THE STUDENT UNION OF UNIPORT

U RE SETS OF WEAK MEN AND LAZY RATARED AFRAID OF DEATH YOUR MATE YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD AND YOU SIT AROUND AND DO SOME LAZY PROTEST WAITING FOR JUSTICE I PITY YOU ALL COS YOU ARE NOT FIT TO B PART OF STUDENT UNION [/size]

Ur head is there my broder, this rubbish won't happen in my skool AAU, the whole town of ekpoma would have been history by now, those children SUG are not yet fit for student unionism, just that, sango no dey commot for abeokuta, go save person for enugu, that why amadioha is there, we for fit help dem press spoil, hailins to all old ekpoma, u guys learn the hard way and u representing
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by rofemiguwa(f): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]THE STUDENT OF UNIPORT ARE THE WEAKEST SET OF STUDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

GOSH THIS KIND OF TIN CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THE CITY OF EKPOMA ND THE GREAT CITY OF BENIN MY GOD SUCH AUDACITY BY SOME VILLAGE RARTARDS CALLED VIGILANTE

MY GOD IF NA EKPOMA OR LASU OR UNIBEN THE WHOLE ALUU COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE BEING BURNT DOWN FROM SUCKLING CHILDREN TO THE OLDEST PERSON SHOULD HAVE ALL BEING DEAD BY NOW

THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS SHOULD NOT JUST SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR FUCKING JUSTICE THEY SHOULD GO AND FIGHT FOR JUSTICE
JUST LIKE CYNTHIA'S FATHER DID

IF NOT AFTER TWO WEEKS THIS MATTER WOULD JUST DIE DOWN.......

THIS GOES TO THE STUDENT UNION OF UNIPORT

U RE SETS OF WEAK MEN AND LAZY RATARED AFRAID OF DEATH YOUR MATE YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD AND YOU SIT AROUND AND DO SOME LAZY PROTEST WAITING FOR JUSTICE I PITY YOU ALL COS YOU ARE NOT FIT TO B PART OF STUDENT UNION [/size]
shat up u big fool.its pple like u dat killed dose students.pple with ur kind of mentality living in aluu.did u hear dt cynthias father went to kill d bastards dt killed his only daughter.d culprits in aluu are being arrested.why drag d whole community from suckling babes who don't knw anytin to gud pple who weren't even dere.some pple amaze me in aLl dis issue.u guys r saying kill dem burn dem.dts wat d vigilante did to dose boys.so wats d different btw u n d beasts dt killed dose guys.d vigliante have had dir houses robbed and some of dir women raped by arm robbers so d mere mention of thief made dem loose all sense of judgement d same way u r loosing urs.if it were in ekpoma ni ekpoma ko.dy have bin arrested dy shud be sentence to live imprisonment or deAth by hanging whichever d law deem fit for them.let's stop all dis our lawless attitude abegi.mtchewwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm / Two Nigerians Arrested For Impersonating Kenyan First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.