Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 (27254 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by gp66(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
the summary of the story i listened from Youtube was that, one of the Aluu community boys was indebted to one of the student and vow not to pay back d money. because of this, the student decided to call other students including a notorious cultist in d school to follow him to collect his money from this debtor(Aluu youth). He also called 3 of his frnds/roomates to join him. Due to the ignorance of his frnds that the notorious cultist was with a gun, they went togeda to d debtor's house. On getting there, d debtor who is also a cultist in d community was fighting with dem dat he will not pay d money. As the fight and chanting continues, a neighbouring woman heard their voice and thought it was thieves. She began to raise alarm and immediately these students were apprehended, but the notorious cultist was able to scare d crowd with his gun and ran away. 3 of the frnds were trapped down with d creditor and was lynched by the so called jungle judges and set ablazed. go to youtube for more details.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by tchaik(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
rofemiguwa: shat up u big fool.its pple like u dat killed dose students.pple with ur kind of mentality living in aluu.did u hear dt cynthias father went to kill d bastards dt killed his only daughter.d culprits in aluu are being arrested.why drag d whole community from suckling babes who don't knw anytin to gud pple who weren't even dere.some pple amaze me in aLl dis issue.u guys r saying kill dem burn dem.dts wat d vigilante did to dose boys.so wats d different btw u n d beasts dt killed dose guys.d vigliante have had dir houses robbed and some of dir women raped by arm robbers so d mere mention of thief made dem loose all sense of judgement d same way u r loosing urs.if it were in ekpoma ni ekpoma ko.dy have bin arrested dy shud be sentence to live imprisonment or deAth by hanging whichever d law deem fit for them.let's stop all dis our lawless attitude abegi.mtchewwww

Thank you bro! You beat me to it, but you forgot to mention scores that 'liked' the rabid dog's post!
My question is: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT MAD DOG, DOZENS THAT 'LIKED' HIS POST, AND THE FOLKS THAT KILLED THOSE GUYS? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

cry cry cry
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by okusflick: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
for all those people who would say how does this affect the price of garri. there is finally a garri blog for you. garricracy..com

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Venchy: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
chucky234: Wetin come concern BBC for this matter na,shey amebo no dey tire dem. Abeg make dem leave dis matter for us jare.

Local boy wake, international news cooperation like BBC goes everywhere when it's comes to news and their job is to shed light on DARKNESS.....lol
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Venchy: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]THE STUDENT OF UNIPORT ARE THE WEAKEST SET OF STUDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

GOSH THIS KIND OF TIN CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THE CITY OF EKPOMA ND THE GREAT CITY OF BENIN MY GOD SUCH AUDACITY BY SOME VILLAGE RARTARDS CALLED VIGILANTE

MY GOD IF NA EKPOMA OR LASU OR UNIBEN THE WHOLE ALUU COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE BEING BURNT DOWN FROM SUCKLING CHILDREN TO THE OLDEST PERSON SHOULD HAVE ALL BEING DEAD BY NOW

THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS SHOULD NOT JUST SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR FUCKING JUSTICE THEY SHOULD GO AND FIGHT FOR JUSTICE
JUST LIKE CYNTHIA'S FATHER DID

IF NOT AFTER TWO WEEKS THIS MATTER WOULD JUST DIE DOWN.......

THIS GOES TO THE STUDENT UNION OF UNIPORT

U RE SETS OF WEAK MEN AND LAZY RATARED AFRAID OF DEATH YOUR MATE YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD AND YOU SIT AROUND AND DO SOME LAZY PROTEST WAITING FOR JUSTICE I PITY YOU ALL COS YOU ARE NOT FIT TO B PART OF STUDENT UNION [/size]

My brother.... a lot of shit happen in the country like Nigeria and this is horrifying.

I was told by my Jamaican colleague just to let you know how far this have spread round the world.

Please don't let us promote violent because the poor people will only suffer.

Bankole use public fund and no one gave him a slap but this poor guys did nothing to deserve this and it sums up how shitty our leaders are.

But thank God people have rose up against such criminal and unacceptable behaviour.

May God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by biodunid: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Can I ask an unpopular question? Can everyone bloviating here swear they have never participated in lynching or even publicly beating 'thieves' before? Are even the parents of the victims or the victims themselves free of this very naija sickness? Simple question o and food for thought. If my question makes us all think I would have achieved something for today. For myself I can say I once had opportunity some 20 years ago to rescue a lynching target in Mushin and have never been part of this madness. That is more than most of us can say for ourselves but we still shamelessly come to nairaland to make ill considered statements. The same people condemning this act will move to another topic to advocate wiping out of all ‘Boko Haram’, the droning of Pakistan or vengeance on the Yorubas for ‘Awo’s betrayal’. Naija ronu. [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Ijebulogic(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nobody really knows 100% what happened that night but that 5th guy needs to speak up so families can close the chapter. The saddest thing about this is that most of these "hard boys" and "vigilantes" graduate and fill our streets, political desks, national assemblies, become "pastors", join banks, oil companies etc. "Animals in Human Skin" as Fela said.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by landinfo: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]THE STUDENT OF UNIPORT ARE THE WEAKEST SET OF STUDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

GOSH THIS KIND OF TIN CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THE CITY OF EKPOMA ND THE GREAT CITY OF BENIN MY GOD SUCH AUDACITY BY SOME VILLAGE RARTARDS CALLED VIGILANTE

MY GOD IF NA EKPOMA OR LASU OR UNIBEN THE WHOLE ALUU COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE BEING BURNT DOWN FROM SUCKLING CHILDREN TO THE OLDEST PERSON SHOULD HAVE ALL BEING DEAD BY NOW

THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS SHOULD NOT JUST SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR FUCKING JUSTICE THEY SHOULD GO AND FIGHT FOR JUSTICE

U RE SETS OF WEAK MEN AND LAZY RATARED AFRAID OF DEATH YOUR MATE YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD AND YOU SIT AROUND AND DO SOME LAZY PROTEST WAITING FOR JUSTICE I PITY YOU ALL COS YOU ARE NOT FIT TO B PART OF STUDENT UNION [/size]
bro$ i hav neva HEARD of a dangerous sch dat is greata in might than the communiti were the said sch residez
a community>>> dan any of ur listed schs
it simz u grew up in d citi & nut in a village/town
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by rman: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
It is so unfortunate the boys are dead.

Are we so sure the boys are unaware they are in the company of a guy with a gun?

How come four close friends are all awake at that time of the day off campus?

How come they were not able to convince anyone including the Oba of that community of their mission there?

How come students in that area couldnt help them?

I ve read almost all the opions including those that sound insensitive.

If we rid ourselves of emotional sentiments,we will all agree that those boys clearly also have sinister motives that day. It is just so unfortunate monsters were lying in wait for them.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by biodunid: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
How is this other incident qualitatively different from Aluu? We really need to adopt constant principles if we want this country to 'move forward'.

Soldiers go haywire …kill 30, burn 50 houses in Maiduguri to avenge army officer’s death
OPERATIVES of the Joint Task Force, made up of soldiers, on Monday went haywire in Maiduguri, Borno State, and killed 30 persons in reprisal for the attack on their patrol vehicle in the town.
Most of the victims, The PUNCH learnt, were civilians.
The soldiers were also said to have burnt at least 50 houses, shops and vehicles in the Gwange area of the town.
Some of the victims were reportedly burnt inside their houses beyond recognition.
An Improvised Explosive Device believed to have been planted by member of the violent Islamic sect, Boko Haram, hit the JTF vehicle in the early hours of Monday and killed the leader of the patrol team, an unnamed Lieutenant and injured other members of the patrol team.
The incident occurred along the popular Lagos Street in the Borno State capital town. Maiduguri is believed to be the base of Boko Haram
In retaliation, tens of soldiers were said to have stormed the street and shot indiscriminately at the residents and motorists on the busy road leading to the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital.
The PUNCH learnt on Tuesday that some of the dead victims were killed inside their houses while their corpses were set on fire by the angry soldiers.
About 50 vehicles parked along the street and in front of houses were also set ablaze.
Maiduguri witnessed a similar incident last Sunday when soldiers reportedly killed and indiscriminately set properties on fire to avenge the murder of two soldiers, one of them a Lt.Col.
Reports indicated that some members of Boko Haram died in the soldiers’ rage on Monday but no one could give a specific figure even as the area was cordoned off.
An eyewitness told journalists that more than 50 persons, including some suspected terrorists were killed, while hundreds of houses and shops belonging to residents of Gwange were razed down in the incident.
During a visit to the area at about 3pm, the Deputy Governor, Alhaji Zannah Umar Mustapha, said the government would address the situation when the governor, Alhaji Kashim Shettima, who was on a foreign trip to India, Pakistan and Turkey returned home.
The Deputy Governor appealed to Boko Haram members to lay down their arms for peace to prevail. He added that anytime the sect struck, the innocent always bore the brunt of retaliatory attacks.
Confirming the incident, the JTF Spokesman, Lt. Colonel Sagir Musa, in a text message sent to journalists in Maiduguri said that members of the some Boko Haram sect detonated an IED on a Hilux Patrol vehicle of the JTF, injuring two soldiers aboard the vehicle.
[b]How is this other incident qualitatively different from Aluu? We really need to adopt constant principles if we want this country to 'move forward'.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by adesbreath: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow: [b]WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO HOW THIS MAN MUST BE FEELING.. I would advice that he buries his son and move on... NIGERIA is a country of animals.. All these people acting like they care are all looking for their 5 minutes of fame.. The Senate has passed a resolution sef on the matter.. I wouldnt be surprised if before friday, President Jonathan and the Comissioner of Police all issue a speech.. EVEN CPC that we all know kept quiet while their supporters ran wild killing every corper in sight has come outto issue a speech.

I hate to see the death of your child turned into another National fiesta of Speeches, Rallies, Television shows, Internet traffic generator and other personal and selfish gains.

The truth is that, NO BE TODAY OUR CRASE START... And in all honesty, nobody really cares...

Who here still remembers this guy.. His;

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Oxb7vYoHaYI/Twrrdn9T_3I/AAAAAAAAE8A/FFEbg0d905E/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

And the final result....[img]http://3.bp..com/-y6A9A9bLOKA/Twr20a64_nI/AAAAAAAAPAM/GKOyV9xC-Ew/s1600/police+kill+protester.lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

I remember the threads on Nairaland, the Internet buzz, the News Shows, The Senates stance, BBM display pictures and Broadcasts, tweeter messsages, facebook..

OYA!! Who can tell me how this story ended?!!

I'm so sorry sir... But this is Nigeria.. Your sons are another casulty of a failed system. We have always been this way.. Nothing is really new in this story.. Dont ride on the display you are seeing from Nigerians today, by next week... The story of your son would be old gist.. People will barely even remember..

This does not mean I am insensitive to your plight o!! All I am saying is that go and mourn your loss in private.. We Nigerians are not ready to change this failed systemm we call a country..

These are examples of the Laws JUNGLE Justice system.. If the law is this way, why would the streets be any diferent..

[img]http://2.bp..com/_NR48UcL2XMI/Rwx4TDjrlLI/AAAAAAAAAOU/wdRHSaMCOGQ/s320/Nigeria+-+police+brutality.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jNb6K2gIWZo/TxPpZoRTkaI/AAAAAAAAFB0/bS7txC_EQAg/s400/soldiers+in+lagos.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-63yY4xDiDb4/ToKhYbrFwmI/AAAAAAAAAEE/9jMfUp4u_4M/s1600/police+BRUTALITY+nu.jpg[/img]

Dont forget the woman that was beaten to a pulp by the Navy in lagos caught on tape.. Her matter was so hot Nigerians were throwing tantrums as if it was the first time that we had seen, heard or witnessed such before.. It still happens even tomorrow..

Sir!! My deepest and sincerest condolences.. But please go mourn your son and console your family and Hope that one day we can muster the courage in this god forsaken nation to fix the wrongs in the system.. [/b]
the time has come, enough is enough, trust me the end times for Nigeria has come.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by oluwacjay: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nairaland=info:

bro$ i hav neva HEARD of a dangerous sch dat is greata in might than the communiti were the said sch residez
a community>>> dan any of ur listed schs
it simz u grew up in d citi & nut in a village/town
Guy u lie! Wat happend in osu wen der was a clash btwn community & students? D obas palace was burnt down. I schld in benin & can tell u dat it can neva happen in any of d communities d schl is located 4rm benin to auchi. Student get mind 4 Edo state nau. Edo state we're der ar more frat men dan JEWS. If dem kill 1 frat man like dat na state of emmergency go happen nau. Pls dnt go der bros. Its schls like uniport, unilag, UI wher students ar wussies dat dis kind of tin can happen.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2012

..Read your post again and find out the falt by your self.. You talked about students of Uniport But emphasized EKPOMA AND BENIN CITY. How many times has Ekpoma natives killed a student from the university ? How many times has Benin residents killed students from Uniben ? Are you comparing campus cult war or Community master minded crime on campus ? Your comparison does not make sense. And there is nothing in EKPOMA and Benin compared to Port Harcourt in terms of any thing.. Benin city and Ekpoma have never witnessed any thing like the GANG WAR in Ph between various gangs SO check your lines again.And why ALUU was spared is cos the whole thing would take ethnic dimension if not well tackled cos the boys killed were Ijaws of Okrika and Igbos who are perceived to be hated by the Ikweres.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by mamagee3(f): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
This family should mourn in peace
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by ebony2dy4(f): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
I cudnt bt shed tears 4 dis guys dat were victims and d families @large. Indid d heart of man Is desperately wicked just as d bible says. D fathers dat talkd wt d BBC crew were damn strong considerin d harrow experience D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r goin tru nao. I pray and hope Justice prevail and d perpetrators b brot 2 book in due course. May Good God grant d families d extra-fortitude needed 2 carry on in dis tryin period.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Revolva(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Now the whole wide world have seen it --- live after some idiots are online blaming rapper rick ross for shootin a music video in naija slum they think westerners don't know our society. How we do things here is so inhumane and na we no let God rest every week days to sunday hypocrites
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Limaoscar: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
Since this incident happened I've pondered and wondered what could have gone wrong that the four boys weren't bold enough to talk and challenge those who beat and paraded them in public, leading them to where they were eventually killed.
Now the whole issue is clearer; the boys "ignorantly" got themselves involved with a cultist who operates with a gun, all in a bid to get their money back from a debtor.Below is what actually happened according to an insider....
An indigene of Aluu owed Ugo some money and had vowed not to pay back. Ugo who was popularly known as Tipsy had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name withheld) to help them track the debtor who had been on the run.

‘Mr Fearless guy’ (a cultist) who was feared by many in the school ad accepted to accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down in exchange for a percentage of the debt.

They were joined by their room-mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one of their friend, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as is normal with young boys of juvenile age.
That made 5 boys - Ugo, Lloyd, Chidiaka, Tekena and ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ that got to the debtor’s compound. Unknown to the other four, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid, went with a gun.
When they got to the debtor’s house around 12am, a fight ensued, as the debtor confronted them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were thieves, attracting other bad boys around the area, whom were mainly “vikings”, the rival cult group of the one on contract.

They swung into action by tipping the vigilante group who confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. In the process of beating the boys, while they were trying to prove their innocence, the fifth boy, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’, who is a cultist, brought out his gun to scare the people, and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community’s deaf ears as the people insisted they must be killed....and unfortunately they were lynched!

Note:- this story is an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He narrated this to Ugo and Lloyd’s friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secrete

Hello!!! Mr Filty, I don't believe an ounce of the crap you put up out here, especially the part of keeping the confesion of the cultist secrete when four young men have been murdered in cold blood..cool cool cool
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by StepG: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
fittty: Since this incident happened I've pondered and wondered what could have gone wrong that the four boys weren't bold enough to talk and challenge those who beat and paraded them in public, leading them to where they were eventually killed.
Now the whole issue is clearer; the boys "ignorantly" got themselves involved with a cultist who operates with a gun, all in a bid to get their money back from a debtor.Below is what actually happened according to an insider....
An indigene of Aluu owed Ugo some money and had vowed not to pay back. Ugo who was popularly known as Tipsy had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name withheld) to help them track the debtor who had been on the run.

‘Mr Fearless guy’ (a cultist) who was feared by many in the school ad accepted to accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down in exchange for a percentage of the debt.

They were joined by their room-mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one of their friend, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as is normal with young boys of juvenile age.
That made 5 boys - Ugo, Lloyd, Chidiaka, Tekena and ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ that got to the debtor’s compound. Unknown to the other four, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid, went with a gun.
When they got to the debtor’s house around 12am, a fight ensued, as the debtor confronted them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were thieves, attracting other bad boys around the area, whom were mainly “vikings”, the rival cult group of the one on contract.

They swung into action by tipping the vigilante group who confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. In the process of beating the boys, while they were trying to prove their innocence, the fifth boy, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’, who is a cultist, brought out his gun to scare the people, and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community’s deaf ears as the people insisted they must be killed....and unfortunately they were lynched!

Note:- this story is an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He narrated this to Ugo and Lloyd’s friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secrete
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by StepG: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
fittty: Since this incident happened I've pondered and wondered what could have gone wrong that the four boys weren't bold enough to talk and challenge those who beat and paraded them in public, leading them to where they were eventually killed.

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Sijo01(f): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2012

Na MAN you be!...... Ekposki nor dey carry last.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by lanrefront1(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2012
@ MADCOW

I do not want to paste all over again what you have written.

It would seem you went through a lot of trouble to give a totally stupid and senseless advice. So what exactly are you trying to say: because these things have been happening in the past we should all get used to it and forget about the horrible thing that happened Aluu village; the parents of the murdered boys should just go and bury their children and pretend the boys died from a bout of typhoid fever, and nothing else happened. You obviously think that you are talking wisdom, but brother, trust me, the truth is that you are spilling nonsense, stupidities and senselessness.

After showing us those horrific things that have gone unpunished in the past through these pictures, you should have advised the parents, all of us and everyone concerned to fight and make sure this does not end up like the injustices of the past, in which no one is punished. You say we should wait/pray for a day when things will change, but if we all are to take your advise, then just when are things expected to change.

Brother, you need to re-adjust your thinking to the right way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2012

Lmao.

Lol @rAtarded.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by mystikal(m): 4:22am On Oct 11, 2012
Weren't there any students around to at least prevent the eventual deaths of those young boys.

I shudder just thinking how crushed my parents would be if such had happened to me while in school.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

Lol,of course they are ‘amebo‘. I have been waiting for one of those foreign news agencies to pick up the news and paint us black,afterall that‘s what they know how to do best(no thanks to barbaric Aluu people)

Please don't blame the foreign media. When it comes to painting Nigeria black, no one does that better than Nigerians themselves.

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by fankasibe: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2012
brownlord:

Ur head is there my broder, this rubbish won't happen in my skool AAU, the whole town of ekpoma would have been history by now, those children SUG are not yet fit for student unionism, just that, sango no dey commot for abeokuta, go save person for enugu, that why amadioha is there, we for fit help dem press spoil, hailins to all old ekpoma, u guys learn the hard way and u representing
a fool is talking and coward is supporting....u guyz ar lazy bastards who can only fight shadows. Abegi leave ALUU alone and lets nt compound Nigeria's problem. Boko haram will soon introduce another topic before nxt week.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by MadCow1: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2012
Josephnice: @mad cow, you must be mad as your name implies. You mean this man should not pursue this very case so that your boys, the perpetrator of this heinous crime will not be exposed and dealt with according to the law. This man got the wealth to see this case to any lenght it entails and stop this your discouraging and childlike persuasion in this cheap manner. You are a goat and not cow

[b]You are part of the problem.. People like you deserve an Aluu type death. So bloody what if he owns the world?! Is that the solution to this problem?! OKAY!! We have caught the entire mob in the video, how does that solve the problem at hand?! Its monkeys like you that ride on the tragedy of another to enter the spotlight. IS THIS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE HEARD or SEEN THIS TYPE OF LYNCHING IN NIGERIA?! Did youread my post well?! You have sat in the cybercafe and your street beer palours and talked about this, and then what?! Na today we start to kill people like this?! The entire system is destroyed and you are focusing on the small picture.

I showed you the picture of the dead guy from our JANUARY 2012 Fuel subsidy protest. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS CASE?!
Bakassi Boys of Anambra & Abia State killed Derico Nwamama at a popular round about in Onitsha, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS CASE?!
Naval Officer beat and stripped a woman naked in Lagos, caught on tape, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER CASE?!
Over 20 something students were lined up and shot barely two weeks ago, WHO IS STILL TALKING ABOUT HER CASE?!
Marshall Harry a Politician with alot of money got assasinated, WHO WAS JAILED FOR THAT CASE?!
A.K Dikibo, a very wealthy Politician was also killed, WHO IS TALKING ABOUT HIS MATTER?!
Oshiomoles aide was killed inside his house, A FEW SCRUNY LOOKING TOUTS WERE PARADED AND THATS THE END OF IT?!
Bola Iges death is still unresolved o!!, THAT ONE HAS ENTERED VOICEMAIL

In this same Uniport, a student was beheaded and his dismembered body displayed at both gates of the school, WHO HEARD OF THAT CASE, TALKLESS OF HOW IT WAS SOLVED?!

In RSUST Port-Harcourt, A student was killed by 'unknown' people. THEY LAID HIM OUT AND DROPPED AN ENGINE BLOCK ON HIS HEAD.. I saw that corpse.. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW THAT ENDED?!

Same UST Port-Harcourt, A Student was macheted all over his body and a hot pot of beans was poured on him. NOBODY WAS EVER ARRESTED FOR THAT CASE O!!

I'm sure that people from schools like Epkoma, UNIBEN, UNIZIK and virtually all the universities in Nigeria can share similar stories... The point is that, if not for that video, all this noise you hear today would not be happening.. And even despite that video, the matter would simply fade into obscurity as every other matter in this country does.. From the Farouk Lawan case to Police Pension scam case to all the numerous other high and low profile cases that have remained unsolved. The reason is simply.. NIGERIANS HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN..

We have to start from the police force to solve this case and avoid future occurences. I'm sure that there are stil places in Nigeria that are known as ARMED ROBBERY HOTSPOTS, if the police dont go in there and start securing peoples lives and properties, people will take the law into their hands.. If the courts dont start convicting people properly, People will take the law into their hands, As long as there are known armed robbers that walk around the town freely, people will still resort to jungle justice for theft as insignificant as indomie.. I heard that a guy was burnt in Warri only this week for theft as well..

Look at the case in Anambra State where a known Armed Robber was a Boss in the town, had a hotel that everyone knew was a kidnap victims holding place and yet the Nigerian Police didnt do anything about it until a KING GOT KIDNAPPED.. Thats when they arrested him, destroyed his hotel and blah blah!! But if that guy had stuck to kidnapping non-government and influencial people, he would still be in business tomorrow..)

You are worse than a goat. You are a Vulture, feeding and enjoying the carcass of those dead students. I simply adviced him to go bury his son and mourn them properly. Its not by granting interviews to every Tom, Diick and Harry that shoves a microphone in his face now that matters, its what he does after this storm has passed.

INCASE YOU HAVE FORGETTEN, WHAT STARTED THE ARAB SPRING WAS 1 MAN SETTING HIMSELF ON FIRE OUT OF FRUSTRATION WITH THE SYSTEM. HERE, 4 BOYS WERE SET ON FIRE and THE ONLY SPRING WE SEE ARE ON T.V & THE INTERNET.

Abeg, let the dead go and bury their dead jor!! Like I said, No be today our crase start, na when e go stop I dey focus on now.[/b]
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Yusfull(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2012
Why dem kno go intervene wen yu get a TV station here with I don't care attitude and BBC see d issue as a very serious one dat mustnt be swept under rug lik our TV station here is doin. Abeg leave them make dem publicized diz matter n expose d rot in our government but its sadned cry
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by DMainMan: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2012
[size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels killed your fellow christian uniport students,

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by thorpido(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels killed your fellow christian uniport students,

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Indeed the ISlAM that raised your fellow boko haram faithfuls.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by waja(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Odinaka00: Nnaa d more una dey talk bout dz matter, d more d matter dey break my heart, may their souls rest in peace......make we try 4get dz issue, see as my spirit juz coleeeeehhhhh juz becuz of say I remember hw knack Ŧħåϯ plank on top Ŧħåϯ guy head....cheiiiii aluu una get mind o
. Odinaka has spoken, what of Oluchi?
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by MrWhykay: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
i belive everything is well cleared to God , and he will surely judge us , according to our handwork.Goddey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man apprehended with female pants says he was sent by a prophet / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.