Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing (50043 Views)

Pic:Man Arrested In Anambra State 4 Killing His Brother & Burying Him In A Bush / This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Candyrain(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Truth Finally Comes Out: Why the 4 Students Were Killed
Since this incident happened I've pondered and wondered what could have gone wrong that the four boys weren't bold enough to talk and challenge those who beat and paraded them in public, leading them to where they were eventually killed.
Now the whole issue is clearer; the boys "ignorantly" got themselves involved with a cultist who operates with a gun, all in a bid to get their money back from a debtor.
Below is what actually happened according to an insider....

An indigene of Aluu owed Ugonna some money and had vowed not to pay back. Ugonna who was popularly known as Tipsy had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name withheld) to help them track the debtor who had been on the run.
‘Mr Fearless guy’ (a cultist) who was feared by many in the school had accepted to accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down in exchange for a percentage of the debt.
They were joined by their room-mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one of their friend, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as is normal with young boys of juvenile age.
That made 5 boys - Ugonna, Lloyd, Chidiaka, Tekena and ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ that got to the debtor’s compound. Unknown to the other four, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid, went with a gun.
When they got to the debtor’s house around 12am, a fight ensued, as the debtor confronted them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were thieves, attracting other bad boys around the area, whom were mainly “vikings”, the rival cult group of the one on contract.
They swung into action by tipping the vigilante group who confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. In the process of beating the boys, while they were trying to prove their innocence, the fifth boy, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’, who is a cultist, brought out his gun to scare the people, and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community’s deaf ears as the people insisted they must be killed....and unfortunately they were lynched!
Note:- this story is an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He narrated this to Ugonna and Lloyd’s friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secret.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
if this story is true ,then we have the fifth boy to blame for his friends death ,because knowing the kind of situation they were in he should have tried to mibilse other student to rescue his friends i am sure if the vigilante had seen 50 male students pleading maybe those boys will be alive today,but instead he ran and went back to his own room,he willl forever be in pains knowing that he didnt do anything to save the lives of his friends.maybe before they were killed,they had their hopes on their friend to save them but he failed woefully to do that

9 Likes

Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Callotti: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hmmmmm!
Ye ye students comot for school to go drag money at 12AM. Orisi risi. Associating with cultists. . . makes you a cultist. It does not matter. . .they are dead and gone. The question remains. . . .WILL OTHERS LEARN? Avoid gangs. . . you NEVER know what each member is up to. The one advice my parents gave us as children. . .it has saved our lives. Next please!!!!
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
The proper thing was to hand them over to the police.

It is not fashionable to shed blood, even if its that of your enemy.

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by tpiah2: 1:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by itstpia8: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Callotti:
Hmmmmm!
Ye ye students comot for school to go drag money at 12AM. Orisi risi. Associating with cultists. . . makes you a cultist. It does not matter. . .they are dead and gone. The question remains. . . .WILL OTHERS LEARN? Avoid gangs. . . you NEVER know what each member is up to. The one advice my parents gave us as children. . .it has saved our lives. Next please!!!!

Im sure you're dead by now but if not death will find you soon . inhuman fool

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
cry
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Generalwoodz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cutehector:
cry

How old where you when this happened and have you seen the movie?
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
The movie brought bad memory.. Dark October
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by flokii: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
May God not allow us encounter irate mob.. by the time they plank your head twice and throw tyres around your neck with petrol, you go know say no be sere sere.

I remember two bike thieves (or is it three sef) caught around Ogba in Lagos years back.. how they were lynced with tyres and petrol from the bike they stole and burnt right there before my eyes.. Hmmn, people should think twice before engaging in crimes biko.

Rest on ALUU 4.. Really sad event.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Shazzymoney6976: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Omo watching Dark October just got me so emotional and brought me bad memories that made me to remember the injustice that was done against those innocent boys. It’s so painful that they were brutally murdered and that their cultist friend that left them to their own fate was extremely wicked, same as the friend that set them up. Geez 😔😔😔.

May their soul continually rest in the hands of the Lord.
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
The heart of man is despirately wicked, just watched dark October. So many people could have prevented such callous and atrocious act, from the village head, to the cult guy that went to help, to the police officers that came to the scene plus the Wisdom, all of dem get special place for hell. I've always known that majority of the population are idiotic that's why I never follow crowd. So this four young men claimed to be students and not one person was able to go to the school and verify, after getting their names and matric numbers. May God forgive us for the blood of innocent souls that's been spilled in this land, part of the reason why we are where we are.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by ruffhandu: 12:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Their families couldn't stop Linda?
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by ruffhandu: 12:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Candyrain:
The Truth Finally Comes Out: Why the 4 Students Were Killed
Since this incident happened I've pondered and wondered what could have gone wrong that the four boys weren't bold enough to talk and challenge those who beat and paraded them in public, leading them to where they were eventually killed.
Now the whole issue is clearer; the boys "ignorantly" got themselves involved with a cultist who operates with a gun, all in a bid to get their money back from a debtor.
Below is what actually happened according to an insider....

An indigene of Aluu owed Ugonna some money and had vowed not to pay back. Ugonna who was popularly known as Tipsy had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name withheld) to help them track the debtor who had been on the run.
‘Mr Fearless guy’ (a cultist) who was feared by many in the school had accepted to accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down in exchange for a percentage of the debt.
They were joined by their room-mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one of their friend, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as is normal with young boys of juvenile age.
That made 5 boys - Ugonna, Lloyd, Chidiaka, Tekena and ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ that got to the debtor’s compound. Unknown to the other four, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid, went with a gun.
When they got to the debtor’s house around 12am, a fight ensued, as the debtor confronted them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were thieves, attracting other bad boys around the area, whom were mainly “vikings”, the rival cult group of the one on contract.
They swung into action by tipping the vigilante group who confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. In the process of beating the boys, while they were trying to prove their innocence, the fifth boy, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’, who is a cultist, brought out his gun to scare the people, and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community’s deaf ears as the people insisted they must be killed....and unfortunately they were lynched!
Note:- this story is an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He narrated this to Ugonna and Lloyd’s friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secret.
So where did Loyd join them? Is the storyteller still afraid of the 'fearless'? This is one person's story.
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by oyetpel(m): 4:03am On Feb 11, 2023
ruffhandu:
Their families couldn't stop Linda?

Stop her for what?
Is the story not worth telling?
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by ruffhandu: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2023
oyetpel:

Stop her for what?
Is the story not worth telling?

My brother, some people said she did not take permission from the family.
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Ladygbola(f): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Y
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Callotti:
Hmmmmm!
How insensitive and inhumane can u be ?! Are u kidding me?!!! Omo it’s disturbing that there are still people like this in the society Walai

1 Like

Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shazzymoney6976:
Omo watching Dark October just got me so emotional and brought me bad memories that made me to remember the injustice that was done against those innocent boys. It’s so painful that they were brutally murdered and that their cultist friend that left them to their own fate was extremely wicked, same as the friend that set them up. Geez 😔😔😔.

May their soul continually rest in the hands of the
Lord.
Omo o literally shed tears and had to beg God for mercy in this country….Something that could have been prevented in so many ways… people that contributed to their deaths, afa una? Una don rest athink? I hope u people never find peace
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Johnethr: 12:13am On Apr 11, 2023
ruffhandu:

My brother, some people said she did not take permission from the family.
Why does she have to please History was told, that's all.
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by ruffhandu: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2023
Johnethr:

Why does she have to please History was told, that's all.
I weak.
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Tianah579: 4:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Dark October brought me here to see the real story for myself

Rest on Allu 4 😫……I know the guy that caused all this is not at peace too and my God is not sleeping concerning the matter…..he that brought the story out to be known to the whole world has a plan😞

Say no to *shedding innocent blood*💪
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by loffyloffy: 6:16am On Apr 23, 2023
Tianah579:

Rest on Allu 4 😫……I know the guy that caused all this is not at peace too and my God is not sleeping concerning the matter…..he that brought the story out to be known to the whole world has a plan😞

Particularly the Debtor,that knows the story is true,and he owes the boys money, and was there when the boys where being lynched and did nothing to prevent it.

May the heavens old him accountable for his evil deeds
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2023
Tianah579:

Same thing with me. I finally finished watching dark October last night before bed, and it led me to doing a search on Nairaland to hear what really happened that October day of 2012. I remember I was somewhere in China when it happened and I had watched the gory lynching on YouTube, using my laptop. I was so sad and cried that day. I followed the situation for the days that followed, eventually getting to see the police arrest a few of the mob who carried out the murders.

The truth is that, the one with the gun was a cultist. Then, maybe one or two of the boys had been bammed or initiated, because it's not usual that you would seek the services of a known, dreaded cultist on campus, in a town like PH. They should have never been killed, that was so wrong and I hope the remaining culprits who were sentenced to life in prison are hunted by the ghosts and memories of the dead. They will die in prison. Three were already sentenced to death , many years ago. I hope they've been hanged ever since.
These were ajebo boys, still growing up, who had lives ahead of them. But they went about getting their cash from the debtor in the wrong way and I am sure or I believe it was the " Mr Fearless" cult guy who suggested the plan and time. Night. He knew rivals would not notice him well at night time. Maybe he knew the area wasn't his gang's stronghold.

I still feel annoyed to this day when I remember that lynching from 2012. And Nigeria is still embracing the jungle justice system till today.
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2023
loffyloffy:

Particularly the Debtor,that knows the story is true,and he owes the boys money, and was there when the boys where being lynched and did nothing to prevent it.

May the heavens old him accountable for his evil deeds
Yes!
Amen
Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Kukutenla: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2023
Wisdom is profitable in all things
Night time, especially deep in the night is not the right time to go ask for a debt owed you.

Moreso when you're going with a cultist
But that doesn't justify their killings though
Very sad and painful
Shook the whole nation

1 Like

Re: True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing by Dexy4yah(m): 10:38am On Jan 19
Reminds me of the song Ashes by MI

Rest in peace chidi
Rest in peace tekena
Rest in peace Lloyd
Rest in peace ugonna
cry

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians / Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.