Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

#just thinking...ur Opinions Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #just thinking...ur Opinions Please (1796 Views)

E-love; True Love Or LUST?? Opinions Please. / I Need Sincere opinions Please.. / Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#just thinking...ur Opinions Please by alaricsaltzman: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
U met a gal, fixed a date at an eatery in which she agreed. on d d-day, after a little chat, it's tym 2 eat. is it rite for the guy to get the food, snacks or whatever, considering the fact that he is the one paying? or should he give the gal the money to get it(not being disrepectful) ??
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
if did this to a girl, you should be shot
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Rocktation(f): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
smiley It is right oo. You invited her. Better yet, both of you should go get it. You just invite her to come make a choice at the counter or wherever...if you're certain she cannot finish a 'cow' oo. Or you could just take her to a place where they wait on customers, to save yourself the headache.

1 Like

Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by berylLOL(f): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
d guy shud get it na..u shud ask her wat she wants ofcos, or u cud both get it.buh givin d gurl d moni just sounds weird, especially if tz a first date.
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Coefficient(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
I don't even know why am laughing grin grin grin
Maybe its the cow part or the b buying of the food by the OP.
Mehn!
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by gbanikiti(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
What the hell is "just finking" can't u just spell correctly? Anyway she is your guest.you asked her out abi? You are the one to be at her service and not the other way round. Treat her right and she will love you more.
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by MrCork17: 2:41am On Oct 11, 2012
alaric saltzman: U met a gal, fixed a date at an eatery in which she agreed. on d d-day, after a little chat, it's tym 2 eat. is it rite for the guy to get the food, snacks or whatever, considering the fact that he is the one paying? or should he give the gal the money to get it(not being disrepectful) ??

yo mission is to connect punny...why u complanin? i dont gerrrrit!undecided
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by CrazyMan(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2012
alaric saltzman: U met a gal, fixed a date at an eatery in which she agreed. on d d-day, after a little chat, it's tym 2 eat. is it rite for the guy to get the food, snacks or whatever, considering the fact that he is the one paying? or should he give the gal the money to get it(not being disrepectful) ??
In an eatery...to the best of my knowledge, you're being attended to by a waiter. So the idea of who would get the food shouldn't come up.
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by dlex21(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2012
CrazyMan:
In an eatery...to the best of my knowledge, you're being attended to by a waiter. So the idea of who would get the food shouldn't come up.
sowee...which kind of eatery are u referring 2?
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by dlex21(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2012
@op, its only normal for a guy 2 get d food except the gal is paying which can never apen on a first date especially wiv nigerian gals lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by greedie1(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2012
dlex21:
sowee...which kind of eatery are u referring 2?

maybe na kfc abi na tfc grin grin grin
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by CrazyMan(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2012
dlex21: sowee...which kind of eatery are u referring 2?
Maybe you should ask the op that question.
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by greedie1(f): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Seriously, ow can I go get our food on a first date? Dude u just ve to do it ursf, na me beg u mk u carry me come?

If I really lyk u I ll suggest dat we go together but just me?? Dat ll happen only in wonderland
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2012
gentlemen don scarce for nigeria o! see queshun! smh!!
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by JallowBah(f): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2012

In my husbands culture, they give the woman the money to go pay and order. Even if we are at the counter together in a shop or a restaurant or buying clothes for him, me or the baby, he always hands me the money to give to the person in the registrer.

No problem for me.
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by alaricsaltzman: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

In my husbands culture, they give the woman the money to go pay and order. Even if we are at the counter together in a shop or a restaurant or buying clothes for him, me or the baby, he always hands me the money to give to the person in the registrer.

No problem for me.
@ least there is a female who sayz yes! there's nufin there...the rest is history!!!
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by JallowBah(f): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
alaric saltzman:
@ least there is a female who sayz yes! there's nufin there...the rest is history!!!

Well, I had to ask him why he was giving me the money the first time, cause in MY culture, its not seen as a normal thingwink
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by StellaBella(f): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yes
get the food (later) you will get the punny

Pull her chair (later) you will pull her pants off

Feed her the first bite (later) you will be biting on her twin towers

Compliment her chewing (later) you will be complimenting her sexskillz.

1 Like

Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Stella_Bella:
Yes

marry me shocked shocked
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by MrsChima1(f): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
My opinion is that couples that are dating should establish a rule of who will pay and how it would be paid. For instance, if a girl asked a guy out then she should pay because it is her treat and the guy should do the same thing next time around. It is fair for both sides and no one will feel like they are being used or taken advantage of.

for married couples, it really doesn't matter who pay....it is coming out of the family's pot I don't need my husband to give me money to pay for anything...if he feel the house need new curtains then he can go out and get them and pay for them.

Culture or not. I am not big on traditions, customs, and cookie cutter idealities.
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by StellaBella(f): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
joeydozzy:

marry me shocked shocked
smiley
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by alaricsaltzman: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Stella_Bella:
Yes

Let's go on a date pleasssse!!!
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by StellaBella(f): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
alaric saltzman:
smiley
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
alaric saltzman:

copycat undecided
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by StellaBella(f): 4:46am On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

copycat undecided
No need to fight
I practice POLIANDRY grin
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by dlex21(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
Maybe you should ask the op that question.
bros...e be like say u get ur own eatery...naso dem dey do 4 there

gree-die:

maybe na kfc abi na tfc grin grin grin
the guy get hin personal own
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
Stella_Bella:
No need to fight

but I practice monogamy embarassed
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by alaricsaltzman: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

copycat undecided
abeg shif!!!

Stella_Bella:
No need to fight
fight ke?? i don kill am tey tey...
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
alaric saltzman:
abeg shif!!!

fight ke?? i don kill am tey tey...

no need to fight. we fit share?
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by alaricsaltzman: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

no need to fight. we fit share?
there is no more love in sharing!!!
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
alaric saltzman:
there is no more love in sharing!!!

you asked for it. Don't be angry if she picks me undecided
Re: #just thinking...ur Opinions Please by StellaBella(f): 3:37am On Oct 13, 2012
Haba
Like play, like play
Una wan marry
I be old woman woman with 10 children
Why una wan fight for old punny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. / mmm / Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.