Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26254 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by successchimo: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote point! Steph. Is nysc allow anything like send off party of outgoing corps members?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by rawlingsb: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
the okada(edo) orietation camp is the worst camp in nigeria.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Tuvital: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Why do osun state not pay corpers state allowee posted to force hospitals?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by trodon: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please my good people, how possible it is for a married woman to redeploy after camp assuming she got legally married and has all the required documents? Has anyone seen a married woman do that? Your responses will be highly appreciated. Many thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2013
trodon: Please my good people, how possible it is for a married woman to redeploy after camp assuming she got legally married and has all the required documents? Has anyone seen a married woman do that? Your responses will be highly appreciated. Many thanks

Yes, its possible, a Batch B lady I know just did that few days ago, she re-deployed from Kontagora to Lagos. Just submit all necessary documents to your ZI or LI for proper processing. Goodluck!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2013
@ Babskerbo, please, I really want to know why Ujchief's post on the first page of this thread was reported. I am waiting patiently for your response. Thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2013
rawlingsb: the okada(edo) orietation camp is the worst camp in nigeria.
that because you haven't been to Ebonyi camp & also Bayelsa camp during the rainy season
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Ogbeche77:

Bro, you closed a thread on this section for duplication, which I think it's wrong.

The two threads are not in any way related. If you read through the thread, you will see for yourself.

I don't know the poster, but I found the thread very informative; a divergence from what we usually have here. And, if I must say, the thread is worth FP.

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

Here is the link to the thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1457181/10-important-things-know-before

And the link to the thread you claim it duplicates - www.nairaland.com/1438235/suggest-basic-things-prospective-corp
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ Hopeyemmy, the thread you are talking about is a just duplicate of some of the threads in the NYSC Library. Please, find links below. Thanks!
www.nairaland.com/1248796/nysc-library
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Ogbeche, Crazyman and Yokiti please i have a question. On my I.D card, 'Male' was written on it instead of 'Female' please i hope that wont be a problem in camp? Please i need an answer ASAP thanks... smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
I cant remember anytime my ID was checked let alone scrutinized to the extent of detecting the gender it carries. Am talking based on my experience in Paiko camp, Niger state. Good luck to you!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2013
^ ^Ok thanks cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by lalaboi(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Hi Mods

Perhaps i should change the heading of my topic
https://www.nairaland.com/1470713/diaries-otondo-ekiti

It got moved to the Diaries.
The topic is intended for present or soon to be Corpers and not meant for the diaries section. Please help move back
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2013
lalaboi: Hi Mods

Perhaps i should change the heading of my topic
https://www.nairaland.com/1470713/diaries-otondo-ekiti

It got moved to the Diaries.
The topic is intended for present or soon to be Corpers and not meant for the diaries section. Please help move back
yesan the title was misleading, I ll ask for it to be moved back to the nysc section.. Pls send me a reminder by evening
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ sir Jonse and those who kept sending me Im; please make use of this complaint and suggestion thread for further enquiries and request. Thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by lalaboi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi mods.

Reminder for moving back my thread. .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
lalaboi: Hi mods.

Reminder for moving back my thread. .

I have made a request on your behalf on the diary section's chat room thread. Your request will soon be granted. Happy dairying!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by lalaboi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks Bro
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
yokiti:

I have made a request on your behalf on the diary section's chat room thread. Your request will soon be granted. Happy dairying!
thanks baba... About to mail Tgirl before seeing this post
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello Mods this is a nice Front Page topic for Prospective corpers. smiley \\\

https://www.nairaland.com/1474668/whats-best-cds-group-join
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
MissIndependent: Hello Mods this is a nice Front Page topic for Prospective corpers. smiley \\\

https://www.nairaland.com/1474668/whats-best-cds-group-join

It shall be considered. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
yokiti:

It shall be considered. Thanks
smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by adelcole(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi everyone my fellow prospective Corpers. Please can we use white canvass shoes instead of tennis shoes? Will that be allowed in the camp?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by maxkenny: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2013
for like two months have not been paid my fed. allowee.....so pathetic....me batch A....so unfortunate living in low profile....after complaints to acct. Unit @ d secretariat, all i could hear was....YOU HAVE BEEN RELOCATED eventhough i ddnt apply....not until after three months you ll get paid...OMG! this dangerous....i thought i was serving my fatherland but here i am serving and enduring in pain....well i stay LOW PROFILE
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by maxkenny: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2013
adelcole: Hi everyone my fellow prospective Corpers. Please can we use white canvass shoes instead of tennis shoes? Will that be allowed in the camp?

you are gud 2go on WHITE CANVASS SHOE
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by crest2j(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Can sum1 leave the camp 4 3dayz?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
crest2j: Can sum1 leave the camp 4 3dayz?
sure, bit you need the consent of the state coordinator
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by holyguy09(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2013
If you are posted to Oyo State, just pray that your place of primary assignment won't be Ibadan... Everyone wants to come to Ibadan but its Hell living in Ibadan as a corp Member.... No accommodation like other Local government would give, even they will collect Money from you in their mass transit. Oyo State is even a joke they probably the least allowance in the federation 4k. And they will not even pay. This is my 3rd month, and i have never been paid state allowance. You might still say you are going to cope, believe me, i said more than that now am going thru HELL.. Ibadan no easy at all...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2013
holyguy09: If you are posted to Oyo State, just pray that your place of primary assignment won't be Ibadan... Everyone wants to come to Ibadan but its Hell living in Ibadan as a corp Member.... No accommodation like other Local government would give, even they will collect Money from you in their mass transit. Oyo State is even a joke they probably the least allowance in the federation 4k. And they will not even pay. This is my 3rd month, and i have never been paid state allowance. You might still say you are going to cope, believe me, i said more than that now am going thru HELL.. Ibadan no easy at all...
Absolute balderdash...
Ibadan is one of the best place to serve in the country, Accommodation is quite cheap, what's the percentage corp members given accommodation all over the federation?
Oohhhh!! you want to enter free mass transit, which state do corpers get that benefit? Are you not paid allawee?
Oyo pays 4K as state allawee, and I'm sure you ll get it when the time is right, cos I know those who even redeployed when I served and go their state allawee. States like katsina pay N900 while states like Kwara don't pay at all... Thanks God for where you are, corperd like you are serving in Bindawa and Funtua
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by phatymoh: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
hmmn, i served in oyo state, and my p.p.a ibadan it was very interesting, foodstuff is cheap in ibadan, it was really peaceful, my discipline is dental therapy, am an health student and i was paid 25k per mnth. Evn it was federal govt dat is owing me 2mnth alawee wit transprt allawee. Pls ooooooo ex-corper in d forum how can i request for my allawee i jst pass out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.