Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26258 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2012
Do you have any issue with the Moderator or other member(s), or with a post, thread or spambot?
Let's have your complaints here. They will be attended to. Remember to
always supply the link(s) to the post(s) or thread(s) you are reporting.
Let’s also have your suggestions and enquiries here too, we will try to respond to them as soon as possible. Please note that the 'report 'button still works, use it as well to report a specific post.
Let's keep this place sane and free of scammers & spammers
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CY09: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2012
Ogbeche on point! wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2012
CY09: Ogbeche on point! wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hi, crazyman would you have time to judge a debate on the romance section tomorrow? 4:00pm. Pls get back to me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 3:31am On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: Hi, crazyman would you have time to judge a debate on the romance section tomorrow? 4:00pm. Pls get back to me.
No problem oga sexkillz...I should be available.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2012
Thank you very much. Looking forward to it.
CrazyMan:
No problem oga sexkillz...I should be available.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Suggestion.

Seriously some people are quite ignorant of the fact that after NYSC, things can get either very ugly or get very better, depending on what they choose, or how they plan or....................................

What i want to suggest is like doing something on this section from past corpers and others and all interested to give advice to passing out corpers or people currently serving as per the future.

I have not seen any thing so far like that on this thread, don't know if it exists.

Just a suggestion!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
AmBeautiful: Suggestion.

Seriously some people are quite ignorant of the fact that after NYSC, things can get either very ugly or get very better, depending on what they choose, or how they plan or....................................

What i want to suggest is like doing something on this section from past corpers and others and all interested to give advice to passing out corpers or people currently serving as per the future.

I have not seen any thing so far like that on this thread, don't know if it exists.

Just a suggestion!
Noted...

We would work on that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
Noted...

We would work on that.
I created a topic inline to the previous poster suggestion, already recommended for front page.. Lets up it get there
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
ogbeche77:
I created a topic inline to the previous poster suggestion, already recommended for front page.. Lets up it get there
That's good...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
We need more than 50% of the active posters on this section to show there interest before any debate or discussion can be termed a 'success', you have to consider that the level of traffic we get here is less compared to other section where they have the bi-weekly debate, but what I was agitating for was just a thread where ex corp members ll come in to advice and share there success story for both current & prospective corp member.... The thread ll only get attention from this gurus when it on the front page, what's your take?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
ogbeche77:
We need more than 50% of the active posters on this section to show there interest before any debate or discussion can be termed a 'success', you have to consider that the level of traffic we get here is less compared to other section where they have the bi-weekly debate, but what I was agitating for was just a thread where ex corp members ll come in to advice and share there success story for both current & prospective corp member.... The thread ll only get attention from this gurus when it on the front page, what's your take?
Congrats, it has finally made the front page.

Let's hope for more traffic in this section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by utalk2djwise: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Katsina state is still holding our October allowi.... What is there problem?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
utalk2djwise: Katsina state is still holding our October allowi.... What is there problem?
Wao...I'm surprised they haven't released it by now.

Anyway...walk in to their state finance office and ask for your money. Its you money so they have no right to hold back what's rightfully yours.

Good luck.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by bariton(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2012
From Port Harcourt, Rivers State, how can one get to NYSC Orientation Camp in Enugu State?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by bariton(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Please, can anyone help me on how to get to NYSC Orientation Camp Enugu State from Port Harcourt, Rivers State. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by uniqueoge(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
How do one re-deploy to another state, am posted to Taraba State
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
uniqueoge: How do one re-deploy to another state, am posted to Taraba State
From experience, I've noticed that redployment is much easier for females than males...

However as a male, conditions that can earn you a re-deployment are...

1. Medical grounds...if you happen to be sick or on some kind of treatment, you can request for re-deployment with valid proof of your medical records...

2. Trouble state...if you happen to be posted in a trouble state, and the state begins to boil, there's every possibility that you'll be re-deployed. This measure is to ensure your safety.

3. You happen to have a strong link or connection with top NYSC officials, e.g family relation, the same village, friend etc...such a person can be of help in ensuring that you get re-deployed...

Anything apart from what I've mentioned, would be pure scam. So the best would be to keep your money, stop complaining, accept your posting and hope for the best.

Good luck.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
CrazyMan:
From experience, I've noticed that redployment is much easier for females than males...

1. Medical grounds...if you happen to be sick or on some kind of treatment, you can request for re-deployment with valid proof of your medical records...

2. Trouble state...if you happen to be posted in a trouble state, and the state begins to boil, there's every possibility that you'll be re-deployed. This measure is to ensure your safety.

3. You happen to have a strong link or connection with top NYSC officials, e.g family relation, the same village, friend etc...such a person can be of help in ensuring that you get re-deployed...

Anything apart from what I've mentioned, would be pure scam. So the best would be to keep your money, stop complaining, accept your posting and hope for the best.

Good luck.
You are back
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
ogbeche77:
You are back
Yea seems your phone isn't going...sent you lots of messages.

Just arrived this evening.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Vincent41(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
==>Good luck to all prospective Corps members,my prayer is dat u will never be sent to any Bombing,Killing Northern State.
==>May God Punish any NYCS offical dat will send Corpers to north...just imagine sending Corpers to A state dat hardly hear==>COME, to teach,how do u xpect de corper to begin.
==>All the Corpers being sent to the north suffers a lot while them being sent to the EAST,SOURTH EAST,WESt ENJOYS and some of dem stays Back after service.......i Kw no Easrthern,western copa will EVER try to stay in de NORTH..............
==>was posted to NONSENSE ZAMFARA STATE were 99 percent of dem can not HEAR come,but tank God today i was able to redeploy....Tank God...
==>If u are posted there, God was wit me shall be wit u......Just Go wit ur Doctors report
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by billtommy(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2012
Just get us to the frontpage so we can have more advise, views, experience sharing.......batch c corpers
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
billtommy: Just get us to the frontpage so we can have more advise, views, experience sharing.......batch c corpers
Most of the threads here are on the home page already.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Vincent 4: ==>Good luck to all prospective Corps members,my prayer is dat u will never be sent to any Bombing,Killing Northern State.
==>May God Punish any NYCS offical dat will send Corpers to north...just imagine sending Corpers to A state dat hardly hear==>COME, to teach,how do u xpect de corper to begin.
==>All the Corpers being sent to the north suffers a lot while them being sent to the EAST,SOURTH EAST,WESt ENJOYS and some of dem stays Back after service.......i Kw no Easrthern,western copa will EVER try to stay in de NORTH..............
==>was posted to NONSENSE ZAMFARA STATE were 99 percent of dem can not HEAR come,but tank God today i was able to redeploy....Tank God...
==>If u are posted there, God was wit me shall be wit u......Just Go wit ur Doctors report
Herein lies my problem. I cant get a doctor's report(from a govt hospital that is)..Besides, i heard the sickness one claims is always included in one's nysc file, as such it may come back to haunt someone.
Isnt there a way one can redeploy stating other reasons like
Family breadwinner, Aged parents or sumthing. Since Katsina is relatively peaceful so the 'security' reason may not suffice.
ANY ANSWER WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
CrazyMan:

Good luck.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
You can't expect me to openly support medical forgery...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 05, 2012
Akwa ibom corpers thread not on homepage?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
babaearly: Akwa ibom corpers thread not on homepage?
Check properly...its there..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by awesome9ja: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2012
Pls I nid your urgent suggestion on is mata. I applied 4 relocation and My name came out in the redeployment list pasted in my camp but my relocation letter is not among those brought to camp. We were like 10 corpers that were affected. The NYSC OFFICIAL says that they were waiting to here frm Abuja. Pls is there still hope.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ujchief(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Can u keep this thread on the front board of this section. I know its only supermods that take threads to frontpage, pls let this remain at the frontboard.
Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/1115031/batch-c-corpers-where-ppa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.