Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26253 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by HonEmeritus(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi Crazyman, Pls Callup for batch C 2013 is out. Let's meet ourselves here before we proceed to camp. Can this make the frontpage pls?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hon Emeritus: Hi Crazyman, Pls Callup for batch C 2013 is out. Let's meet ourselves here before we proceed to camp. Can this make the frontpage pls?

Are you referring to Crazyman, one of our moderators on this section or another one? Oya oga mi Crazyman, lets go to camp o because its always good to obey the clarion call.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
yokiti:

Are you referring to Crazyman, one of our moderators on this section or another one? Oya oga mi Crazyman, lets go to camp o because its always good to obey the clarion call.
grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ermm Ogbeche77 why cant we form our different states thread? Mixing up with Batch B thread peeps in different states is not too good now most of them have even forgotten about those threads and some are even dead IMO. Please what do you think?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
MissIndependent: Ermm Ogbeche77 why cant we form our different states thread? Mixing up with Batch B thread peeps in different states is not too good now most of them have even forgotten about those threads and some are even dead IMO. Please what do you think?
I get your point... Go ahead then, we shall merge them all
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogbeche77: I get your point... Go ahead then, we shall merge them all
Ok thanks smiley most of the Batch C 2013 state threads have been closed i guess it will have to be opened again...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by opeyemmmy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Okay, okay!

Here we go. What's the likelihood of getting redeployed from Cross River to either Nasarawa State(Abuja would be better) or Ogun State on health grounds? If it's possible, how do I go about it? What and what can I do before I leave for camp on Tuesday?

Thank you!

*drops mic* *draws near a carton of zobo* undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Can someone still defer her service even when her call up letter is out?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nimakor: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2013
Hello House. I served in Kwara state and passed out last June, but my certificate was not ready (so they said) and I was given (along with other folks) a TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Thus far, I still do not have a clue as to the status of my discharge cert.

I would like to know if there is anyone in such situation or if there is a suggestion as to how I can initiate a proceess of getting it.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nimakor: Hello House. I served in Kwara state and passed out last June, but my certificate was not ready (so they said) and I was given (along with other folks) a TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Thus far, I still do not have a clue as to the status of my discharge cert.

I would like to know if there is anyone in such situation or if there is a suggestion as to how I can initiate a proceess of getting it.

Thank you.

I believe your certificate would have been printed with the Batch C corp members that just passed out. A colleague of mine has the same issue; He was told to wait till batch A pop next year February. Better still, you can go to NYSC secretariat in Abuja or lodge your complaint/ enquiries on their website. Nysc.gov.ng. Good luck!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nimakor: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
yokiti:

I believe your certificate would have been printed with the Batch C corp members that just passed out. A colleague have mine has the same issue; He was told to wait till batch A pop next year February. Better still, you can go to NYSC secretariat in Abuja or lodge your complaint/ enquiries on their website. Nysc.gov.ng. Good luck!

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 4:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Hello Mods if i should get to Sagamu camp on Monday 4th will i be allowed to spend the night there?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2013
MissIndependent: Hello Mods if i should get to Sagamu camp on Monday 4th will i be allowed to spend the night there?
yes.. Where are you coming from? Tuesday would have been preferable,that's when the buzzling and the fun begin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes.. Where are you coming from? Tuesday would have been preferable,that's when the buzzling and the fun begin grin grin
Lol i'm coming from Osun state i just want to leave this house for them jare it seems i've overstayed my welcome they are beginning to piss me off thats why i'm running away sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by opeyemmmy(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2013
MissIndependent:
it seems i've overstayed my welcome they are beginning to piss me off thats why i'm running away sad

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2013
grin
opeyemmmy:

grin grin grin
Why are you laughing at me? grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hon Emeritus: Hi Crazyman, Pls Callup for batch C 2013 is out. Let's meet ourselves here before we proceed to camp.
Hi, You can always meet yourselves on the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1281265/prospective-batch-c-2013-corpers

This thread is for complains and suggestions.

Hon Emeritus: Can this make the front page pls?
Only threads make the front page not replies...

Good luck.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Mods please i just noticed that the names on my Statement of Result, call up letter and I.D card is not well arranged. My middle name was first written in the statement of result, and my surname was first written on my I.D card and call up letter. Will that be a problem in camp?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ColoursnBrushes: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2013
House and moderators pls I need answers. My surname was mispelt on my success letter (one alphabet was omitted). That same spelling was what I saw on the mobilization list with a wrong date of birth when it came out, I applied for correction but when I got my callup lettern the changes were not made. Pls wud this affect me in camp, if so wat must I do to ensure that it doesn't ?? Tnks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Helenqollinz(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2013
[quote
author=MissIndependent] Lol i'm coming from Osun state i just want to
leave this house for them jare it seems i've overstayed my welcome they
are beginning to piss me off thats why i'm running away sad[/quote]Na me need d runnin away pass u o Winni.D one wey dem even do me 4 house 2day,made me end up shoutin mtcheeeeew:@
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by pabloaimar(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Helenqollinz: Na me need d runnin away pass u o Winni.D one wey dem even do me 4 house 2day,made me end up shoutin mtcheeeeew:@

Who made u angry *ran out, picked a dangote truck, and dismantle it* tell me,who provoked u?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2013
ColoursnBrushes: House and moderators pls I need answers. My surname was mispelt on my success letter (one alphabet was omitted). That same spelling was what I saw on the mobilization list with a wrong date of birth when it came out, I applied for correction but when I got my callup lettern the changes were not made. Pls wud this affect me in camp, if so wat must I do to ensure that it doesn't ?? Tnks

No need for panicing; there will be an avenue for correction of anything that needs to be corrected when you get to camp. Happy camping!
MissIndependent: Mods please i just noticed that the names on my Statement of Result, call up letter and I.D card is not well arranged. My middle name was first written in the statement of result, and my surname was first written on my I.D card and call up letter. Will that be a problem in camp?
[quote
author=MissIndependent]Mods please i just noticed that the names on my Statement of Result, call up letter and I.D card is not well arranged. My middle name was first written in the statement of result, and my surname was first written on my I.D card and call up letter. Will that be a problem in camp? [/quote]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MissIndependent(f): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2013
yokiti:

No need for panicing; there will be an avenue for correction of anything that needs to be corrected when you get to camp. Happy camping!

Thanks i'm almost through with registration no complains yet..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2013
MissIndependent: Thanks i'm almost through with registration no complains yet..

Good one! Have the best of this service year.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by dimexilux(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2013
hi everyone, pls help me on dis because its really bothering me. on my notification of result, dey only put two of my names i.e surname and one of my othername buh on the mobilization form, i put my surname and two of my othernames. and am very sure d names on my mobilizatin is what is going to come out on my callup letter. pls, is dis going to affect me or not or i will have to rectify d names on my result. pls let me know.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
dimexilux: hi everyone, pls help me on dis because its really bothering me. on my notification of result, dey only put two of my names i.e surname and one of my othername buh on the mobilization form, i put my surname and two of my othernames. and am very sure d names on my mobilizatin is what is going to come out on my callup letter. pls, is dis going to affect me or not or i will have to rectify d names on my result. pls let me know.
I believe that it wont give you a problem provided the name that will come on your school mobilization list is the other name you use at all time and not middle name which most time is usually represented with Initial.
Though you will be asked to make correction where necessary before state deployment. Good luck!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by dimexilux(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
yokiti:
I believe that it wont give you a problem provided the name that will come on your school mobilization list is the other name you use at all time and not middle name which most time is usually represented with Initial.
Though you will be asked to make correction where necessary before state deployment. Good luck!
thanks! i really appreciate. i think am a little bit relief
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by dimexilux(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
yokiti:
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Blizzygal: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Please am a batch B corper and Am yet to receive my federal alawi for 3months starting from October to December though I redeployed. I hv complained at d state nysc Secretariat account department dia I was told dat my name was omitted from d payment list sent in from abuja via zamfara(d state I redeployed from ). I shld wait dat it will b sent but since den ntn has bin done. pls wat do I do to get my 3months alawi cos nobody seems to b giving me attention.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thread closed! Please forward your complaint to the moderators through the "mail the mods" feature. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.