Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth (19106 Views)

Man Insists On Seeing Suitor's Office Before Blessing The Marriage / 70-year-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-year-old To Boost Wealth / Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by HayZee06(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2012
ifeomabernard: Mohammed died at the age of 63, meaning he was 50 years old when he married 7 year old Aisha. shocked shocked
Brainwashed f*ol....nt ur fault tho
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Okijajuju1(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2012
Chikebrain:

Sorry to say this but you are really a MAD COW. How can you deem this as right; How will an old man have sexual intercourse with a girl at such age. I really don't understand some people these days who's mindset are based on primitive thinking. Mtchewwwwwww

Please sir.. Remove the 'BRAIN' from your name... Its apparent that you cant spot cynicism when you see one..

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2012
Odinaka00:

♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ too bro......check †ђξ headline first....a 70yr old man insist on marrying a 12yr old gerl

And this started since 2001? Or maybe †ђξ writer wanted Ť☺ write 2011....I think so

That was what I thought too; maybe the writer meant 2011. If not, it doesn't make any sense!
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Odinaka00(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=HayZee-06]U are d greatest fool with ₪☺ common sense @all, hw does dis relate 2 (prophet Muhammed). If u av notin reasonable 2 talk abt why nt kip quiet dan writing rubbish u knw nothing abt....this is d type of pple dat cause religion palava.....#DumbAss

Y re U̶̲̥̅̊ being so aggressive bro? Calm down dude, U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz call Jesus all sorts of names here buh we don't attack U̶̲̥̅̊ muslims d way U̶̲̥̅̊ juz attacked dz dude

2 Likes

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Odinaka00(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2012
seriallink:

That was what I thought too; maybe the writer meant 2011. If not, it doesn't make any sense!

And nlanders wil nt see †ђξ mistake rather they wil nw turn dz thread into a religious war nw

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Abujabir24: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2012
That is why I said u christians are stark Illiterates. Whta has dis got to do with u insulting Islam? Like I hav been saying, if u don't know anything abt Islam and u wish to know, why don't u ask? Dan jst jumping into conclusion. The things dat I find wrong in dis is dat. Why would the man want to marry a very young girl dat is not even educated, Unlike d Prophets wife dat is very inteligent. And according to the story, d girl is refusing to accept the man and d foolish court members are saying it doesn't matter even if she accepts or not and wat annoys me the most is wen they said dats how d Islamic laws says wich is very wrong. Islam neva said dat. Cuz d Prophet said u don't marry out a girl without her consent and approval. Anoda tin is dat, dis man is jst too old, if he actually wants to get married, why not look for at least a 40years old woman? Cuz he would jst make dis young gal feel depressed afta he has slept and deflowered her, she would now be in need of sex wich d old man would not always be in the mood. Dis would make her want to commit Fornication outside marriage wich I don't need to tell u dat Fornication is a grievious sin in Islam.

2 Likes

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2012
Jesus, what has happened to Child Abuse and Human Right Acts? For Christ sake we are in 21st Century and not in the 70s
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by onuwaje(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2012
I tot old people dey get sense o
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2012
bolseas: @ serialink, i dont think you read the article properly.
it is not because of any religious reason.

Got your point bro; I thought it was a prediction from a religion leader. All the same, the story doesn't even make any sense since it happened 2001; coz the girl should be 22 or 23 now!
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by omenziate(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2012
Notin new here, when I stayed in d north, saw so many marriages like dis. Even my students had wives bethroted to dem and they were still in Junior secondary school. Never compare aboki mentality with rational mind o, the two na parallel lines.

3 Likes

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by naturalwaves: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2012
Chikebrain:

Sorry to say this but you are really a MAD COW. How can you deem this as right; How will an old man have sexual intercourse with a girl at such age. I really don't understand some people these days who's mindset are based on primitive thinking. Mtchewwwwwww
His post was just a sarcasm. You failed to get the joke inherent in it.
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by rusep: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2012
Hamintab: Disgusting!!!. These Northerners are ANIMALS!!!

And the Southerners are what?
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by animari(f): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Scary and weird oooo
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by jamil2(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2012
Hamintab: Disgusting!!!. These Northerners are ANIMALS!!!

You are worse than the Northerners I bet, but I don't blame you all I can say is Charity begin at home!
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by HayZee06(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=Odinaka00][/quote]I'm nt aggressive, u are d one dat is lost in dis matter, judge by wat u see....who 1st attacked who?
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by BigBro(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2012
@ petipeti and Anti-Gbagaun or whatever you call yourselves. I want to put it strait to you that you are purely primitive illitrates and that it is glaring in your statements. An entire faith cannot be condemned on the action of an individual. You went to the extent of accusing the Holy Prophet about something you have no knowledge of. Upon all the nasty things that come out from the top hierarchy of your churches around the world with senior pastors (or whatever they call themselves) sexually abusing children, you will never hear Muslims say anything disrespectful about Jesus because we knew their actions do not represent his deeds. We have mouths to say what we want to say as well, but our religion does not teach us such stupidity.

The word respect does not exist in your dictionary. This is obvious because a typical example is "whoever does not respect other people's elders does not respect his own too"

5 Likes

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by michealade(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2012
petipeti: So in islam, one's guidian can sell him or her? I allways tell my muslem friends to disregard sentiment. Islam jst started like Boko haram with its members. Remember how muhamad died after eating poisoned meat(prophet) .Even odinary perikoma wont die of poison. Muhamad was fucking d most prity gal in khalid after killing her husband yet u guys ar following this satanic militant. Why nt worship Fela,2pac etc. Rubbish people.
islam is a very stupid religion filled wit animals!when dia prophet(devil)did it to a small gal,it seems normal to them......i h8 dia islamic tinz die.GOD punish dat man big time,nd God punish d govt. If they dnt do anytin!nd thunda fire dose that kolectd d bride price..awon were
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Shuen: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2012
"Forty three years old Salamatu Hamisu, the mother of the 12 years old girl, while speaking with the Nigerian Tribune, appealed to well-meaning Nigerians and human rights organisations to save her daughter from forceful marriage to a man bent on marrying the girl. The mother of seven, while narrating the whole episode to Nigerian Tribune stated that it all started in 2001, when a man identified as Mallam Ibraheem Mairago, who was like a father to her insisted on marrying Aminat, who was just 11 years of age at that time."
This part of the story does not add up.But then,some people are just heartless. . .
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by muyenmuyen: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2012
let satan kill the man and his bokoharam member. this useless man is hiding under religion. go to hell with ur religion. Police should arrest this retualist immediately
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by ifeci: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2012
seriallink:

Got your point bro; I thought it was a prediction from a religion leader. All the same, the story doesn't even make any sense since it happened 2001; coz the girl should be 22 or 23 now!

the writer meant 2011 not 2001; jst a typo error. meaning that she was 11 last yr 2011, and now 12 in 2012.
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by amaka70(f): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2012
foolishness
lipsrsealed
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by ifeci: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2012
Shuen: "Forty three years old Salamatu Hamisu, the mother of the 12 years old girl, while speaking with the Nigerian Tribune, appealed to well-meaning Nigerians and human rights organisations to save her daughter from forceful marriage to a man bent on marrying the girl. The mother of seven, while narrating the whole episode to Nigerian Tribune stated that it all started in 2001, when a man identified as Mallam Ibraheem Mairago, who was like a father to her insisted on marrying Aminat, who was just 11 years of age at that time."
This part of the story does not add up.But then,some people are just heartless. . .

2011 not 2001,
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2012
this is trash...nonsense...which kind lawyer be that sef...anyway,lawyer must chop sha....
Bt if religion supports it, & both partners are of same religion,then i'm out....
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Rooneyboy(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2012
Baba is not in for virgin in heaven.

He doesn't want wayo @ all that's y he desperate on having it on earth.

(He no trust al.l.ah again)
Hehehehehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2012
All the people feeling bad about ISLAM been insulted, can you read what the LAWYER to the OLD FOOL quoted?

ISLAM IS A CURSE...MOHAMMED IS GAY..

Stupid People
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Ninilowo(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2012
Chanchit: So how old is the gurl now, if it all started in 2001..? Abegi it happens everytime in the north, this is no news.
Arithmetically, 2001-2012 is 11 years. If the girl was 12 years then; then 11+12 equals 23 there4................. grin
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Alalabi(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
This is all a set up story... Go and tell that to the Goats, they will beliv u... @bast*rd poster
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Chikebrain: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
naturalwaves:
His post was just a sarcasm. You failed to get the joke inherent in it.

ok boss
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by stanbet(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
what kind of rubbish is it
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Djicemob: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
not acceptable atol
Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by Circle360: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
He had a dream wich was translated to him that if he marry the said girl he'll be richer. How doz this relate to rlgioun? Anyways na Naija mentality shaa

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth by saleeh: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
seriallink: Disgusting!!! Ritualistic paedophile! What a shame! All in the name of a religion... smh
islam doesn't teaches nonsence like this...you can marry a lady without her concent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid? / Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.