Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery (21182 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Two Convicted Armed Robbers Executed By Firing Squad In Ilorin In 1971 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by plantation(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
afam4eva:
In the case of our politicians, there will be another squad firing at the firing squad.
hahaha,, U're not far from reality anyway. It's a high court judgement, stil subject to appeal.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by davades(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: SWEEEEEEET JESUS!! Two student robbers to die by firing squad for theft worth under 30,000 Naira..

Bode George got 30 Months jail time, ate home made food prepared by his family and stayed in the VIP section of the prison for stealing over 84 BILLION Naira (that was never recovered o!!)..

Did I hear someone say 'Aluu'.. angry

ALUUUUUUUUUUUU x1million
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Kslib(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
In as much as i dont support death by "firing squad",i also dont support stealing.. The criminals should just be jailed for life,but not killed..
If you want to know the value of 10 naira,just go to the market and steal 5 naira.. If you survive am,next time when you see coins you go begin lick mouth...
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by sdiq: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
THE GUY WAY DUPE OYINBO 90000 DOLLAR GET LUCK O
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by freecocoa(f): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
My God! So facrock, Bode george, Pat eteh and their likes get few months or nothing at all while students get firing squad for stealing things not even worth 20k? Menh e go tey before this country go better if e go better at all.
Shame to that judge, what happened to jail and getting those boys rehabilitated? And how come they are being sentenced after 5 years?I guess they have even spent the five years in prison sef and now firing squad, Kai na wa.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by specialguest(f): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
The punishment obviously out weighs the crime... Btw 2007 till now i believe they must have served enough jail term already to warrant a pardon.
But then you can never tell what an armed robber would do next... Lord have mercy on them
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by collins123(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman: [size=15pt]what rubbish how much as that judged robbed Nigerians of since he was born and who sentenced im to firing squad Rubbish

our GOVERNORS, SENATORS, PRESIDENTS......POLITICIANS AND THE SO CALLED CABALS HOW MUCH HAVE THE ROBBED NIGERIAN'S OF.......... AND YET THEY ARE ALL SMILLING

WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY IS THE LAW ONLY QUOTED AND CARRIED OUT ON THE `POOR' COS AM VERY SURE THOSE GUYS DID DOES TINS TO SURVIVE IF THE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED BASIC AMENITIES FOR THOSE BOY'S THEY WONT HAVE DONE WAT THEY DID

AND NOW THE JUDGE IS HAPILY SENTENCING THEM TO DEIR DEATH COS THEY TRIED TO SURVIVE

BUT THE REAL THIEVES ARE ROAMING ROUND THIS LAWLESS GOD FORSAKING COUNTRY DRAINING THE CITIZENS DRY

[/size]

Where will your rantings go? Dustbin!

Fuckin fake nairalanders!
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kslib: In as much as i dont support death by "firing squad",i also dont support stealing.. The criminals should just be jailed for life,but not killed..
If you want to know the value of 10 naira,just go to the market and steal 5 naira.. If you survive am,next time when you see coins you go begin lick mouth...

If you are saying jail because you think its more humane.. Then please shoot them dead.. It costs money to keep prisoners in Jail and since our government are too busy thieving to cater for free citizens, imagine what our jails look like
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
This judge is old skool. I am sure he started his career under buhari.

The most humane form is death by hanging. Not a pretty sight afterwards but it occurs in an instant
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
picking a phone from a man's pocket, snatching it from him in a hold up, is different from going to his house with weapons, beating him up and forcibly didpossessing him of it

end of
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Birichie: Wetin students do nigerians sef?...If these student are to die by firing squad for goods valued at 16k,den our POLITICIANS should die by atomic bomb squad

LWKMD
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by beanos(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
CLIQBOY: you must be an armrobber too

NOTE:
He said the convicts were
armed with guns and a
hacksaw, and that the
clothes they wore on the day
of the robbery, his stolen
phone and the hacksaw were
recovered from them during
police investigation.

Law will take it's due course, not minding the degree of robbery. This is ARMED ROBBERY. What if the had killed their victim.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND THE RIGHT PATH.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Obinoscopy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
I think the death sentence is way too harsh. They didn't kill anyone and they are young with a promising future. I think the death sentence should be converted to 15 years imprisonment. Anyways me think they'd appeal
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Goldenheart(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
rip dudes. Dat was hw the politicians started. Eliminate them 4rm their early stage
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by redsun(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
al-qaeda:
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND THE RIGHT PATH.

Your name says it all.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by galadima77(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
let d government set up a committee dat wld review d virdict and anoda committee to review y dey wr caught in 2007 and just sentenced nw (2012)
Let anoda committee review and weigh their crime as against the "thieves" in political, civil and public offices...b4 we knw wether d so called governor has d moral effrontery to execute d virdict...

Yeye system...poor man to die for stealing wyl d bigger thieves continue thriving.

Better jail dem.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by gbanikiti(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
How long am I gonna weep for my country? Mars! Here I come! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by alaoeri: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Aluuminatti fever catching ppl in Nigeria.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by agog: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
uche13: Hmm. Nobody is sentenced to death by firing squad again. That law is so gone.
says who?
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by CLIQBOY(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
beanos:

NOTE:
He said the convicts were
armed with guns and a
hacksaw, and that the
clothes they wore on the day
of the robbery, his stolen
phone and the hacksaw were
recovered from them during
police investigation.

Law will take it's due course, not minding the degree of robbery. This is ARMED ROBBERY. What if the had killed their victim.
did you read the post i quoted?
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by CLIQBOY(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
agog:
says who?
uche13
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by agog: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigerian judges are the biggest jokers in the whole wide world. They can find someone that stole billions of nairas and impoverish his people not guilty until foreign court proved them wrong, but they can administer the maximum penalty on mere petty thief. I laugh in harakiri festivals grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by mcevans1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
CLIQBOY: you must be an armrobber too

Hahahaha take am easy na
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by honeric01(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
In summary

It's a crime to steal with arms and ammunition in Nigeria
It's also a crime to steal small monies and valuables

But it's to be celebrated if you steal with a pen
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by hotchee: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.talk about double standard in a double standard country.mtss...
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by CLIQBOY(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
mc~evans:

Hahahaha take am easy na
no mind me jaawe..d guy dey talk like kid
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by kalufelix(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldenheart: rip dudes. Dat was hw the politicians started. Eliminate them 4rm their early stage
lol..u harsh o...buh wetin we go do dd matured ones naa??
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by sweetnene: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
what a pity
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
i know the Judge. She lives close to my House. She looks calm o, one would have thot that she would pity them, buh she didn't.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by revomind(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Unfortunately for the young robbers, that is the law. Once you're armed and you proceed to forcibly obtain things from other people, you are destined for a death sentence when caught. Please, let's stop the hypocrisy. If these guys aren't sentenced and they continue in their evil ways, we are only encouraging jungle justice and as we all know, jungle justice isn't very accurate. We can call for a review of our criminal/penal codes but casting aspersions on the judge is nonsensical. He has done his job and has backed his sentence up with the law. I can guarantee that the grounds of appeal,if any, cannot be based on the misapplication of the law.

1 Like

Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by hollypagan: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
afam4eva: Are people still being sentenced to death by firing squad?
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW BOY , JUST TRY AND SEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS / Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested / Man Who Specializes In Printing Fake Voters Cards Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.