Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery (21181 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Two Convicted Armed Robbers Executed By Firing Squad In Ilorin In 1971 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Venchy: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
beanos:

NOTE:
He said the convicts were
armed with guns and a
hacksaw, and that the
clothes they wore on the day
of the robbery, his stolen
phone and the hacksaw were
recovered from them during
police investigation.

Law will take it's due course, not minding the degree of robbery. This is ARMED ROBBERY. What if the had killed their victim.

You have already been murdered by your POLITICIANS, TRADITIONAL RULERS & YOUR NEW GENERATION PASTORS.

Umaru diko, IBB & co has never been found guilty of any crime but prefer go after Hungry people that was denied their fare share of the COUNTRY'S WEALTH.

EVERYTHING SCATTER SCATTER IN NIGERIA.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by uche13: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
The Judge didn't make the law. Till the law is amended, there is nothing she or any other judge can do not even the appellate court.

Armed robbery=death sentence
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by gajike: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pysam: Jonathan Usenge, told the
court that five armed men came to
his house, attacked and robbed him
of some valuable items on that day.
He stated that the robbers
collected his Nokia 1600 phone
valued N12,700.00, two torch lights
valued N350.00 and a sum of
N16,500.
Jonathan Usenge, told the
N16,500.
N16,500.
Is that what they re to be killed for eh mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Tell the the judge and prosecutors to take my ping let's talk I can pay them back those nonsense let those boys live eh
Can't they jail them

In Nigeria only politician pen robbers get plea bargaining.
while student armed robbers get firing squad. GOD punish that judge.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
IYA NGBALI: They should be sent to aluu instead of wasting our bullets
WHAT! 2 BE BARBECUED? NO WAY BRO. BULLETS R QUICKER
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by livewire77: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Stealing becomes a crime in Nigeria only if carried out using fire arms and objects considered weapons.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Amazondepth(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Now d criminal justice system exposes d mockery of d Judiciary once again.Ibori and co were all discharged and aquitted after their looting has made Nigerians permanently incacerated in d jungle of poverty and now these foolish children dat shld b flogged in comparison to d heinous crimes committed by political office holders get to die?of course we all know it wld not happen but dat Justice needs to have her head examined for d effrontery to pronounce such judgement!
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
When the God of Heaven and Earth starts His Judgements against Nigeria, Floods will be the least of her (Nigeria's) problems. God have mercy on us all.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Since 2007?
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by untammed: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
This is unbelievable. They didn't kill anyone na they shouldn't get the death sentence. Can't their lawyer get them an appeal or something? We need to inform those pro-bono human rights activist. I don't know much but aren't u supposed to be sentenced to death only if u kill people?
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Chiemekaorizu(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
God please have mercy on naija abeg. Wtf I hate dis story. Judge abeg set dem free pls oooooo
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by henrychubayo: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
I thought they said 5 armed robbers. How come only 2 were arrested. There should have been evidence that will link to the arrest of other 3 people involved. If those ones are not find, and no evidence find to link them with other 3, i suggest that they may be holding the wrong people. Cases like these that affect young people, i suggest a life sentence since the criminal act is not much compared to those who steal billions from nigeria, find guilty and sentenced to lesser verdict. Life sentence should have been better
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by GboyegaD(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
And our governments who loots the whole treasury only gets 6months imprisonment. Nigeria is very backward in thinking. The guys should get a better lawyer and appeal their case as death is not the penalty for armed robbery.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Crown128(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
Laws were made by the rich mainly for the poor.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by tigonana: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Firering squad bawo are will still in military era nd moreover because dey stole phone nd wat dos dat mean dey should face death penalty.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Clemzy16(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Would they have been sentence to death by firing if they were from Northern Nigeria? I'm not in any way in support of armed robbery. But death sentence is not the right penalty for them. They should have atleast jail them for some years. Before been released. By then they might have learnt their lessons.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by georgesylva(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]its crazy d kind of contry we live in.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by bokohalal(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have been a victim of armed robbery in Nigeria. Slaps,kicks and blows rained while at the same time having a gun aimed to shoot if they felt like it or I was uncooperative. Right in my bedroom too.
Firing squad for armed robbers? Not enough.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by sylve11: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
CLIQBOY: has the law changed?

grin grin grin cool
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Chibest2000(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
CLIQBOY: you must be an armrobber too
bt as a matter of fact dat offence does nt amout 2 death, by d way d man said d were five dat attacked his haws. Den were ar d remainin 3 n.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Delightbaby(f): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Judge dis students must not die 4 guds less dan N50000. But d way dis bad boys used 2 terrorise innocent citizen is very bad. Our politicians r der stealing millions, billions n nobody has eva sentence dem 2 life imprisonment talk more of death by firing squad. Boyz go n sin no more
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Ariyke: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
binger: Bia! Enough of these killings,whether dey ar guilty or not,why nt sentence dem to prison 4 a lng tym.why z nigeria annihilating her youths? What kind of sh1t is dis?haven't they killd 40 plus 4 studnts only in 2 wks? What is wrng wit Nigeria nd October
I wonder o I think October is nt just our lucky month sad
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by informatix: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
Aluu community.Gbam.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by informatix: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Black October for students.

1. Mubi Masacre.
2. Aluu Community.
3. Sokoto students expelled.
4. 2students sentenced to death for robbery.

I wonder oooo.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Obinoscopy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
informatix: Aluu community.Gbam.

You've said it all!
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by eyenCalabar(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
All of u questioning why the judge should sentence those guys, I pray their brothers visit you guys soon. Then u'll be commanding Amodioha to send thunder and speaking in all tongues and nothing would happen and they'll still rob u. I don't know if all those ppl u are saying stole millions have come to ur house with guns and other weapons before to attack.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by COOLDUN: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pysam: Jonathan Usenge, told the
N16,500.
N16,500.
N16,500.
Is that what they re to be killed for eh mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Tell the the judge and prosecutors to take my ping let's talk I can pay them back those nonsense let those boys live eh
Can't they jail them

People like you are the problems of this country today; you want the court to dump the country's constitution because of you and your armed robbers right? Do you know how many people that have fallen victims to those armed robbers? It is only when a thief is caught in Nigeria he will beg that it was his first day in the act; secondly that it is a handi work of devil. Nigeria has a penalty for armed robbery and whosoever that is caught on the act and proofed beyond reasonable doubt that he/she committed the armed robbery must be punished according by the law. No matter who, and how highly placed he/she might be. If they really committed the crime then they must be killed as the law permits. You better use that your much wealth to educate people more on the danger and consequences of crimes mostly violent ones like, Armed robbery, Kidnapping, Terrorism, Ritualism, Looting of public funds. Doing this will make a very big changes and impact on the Nigeria society , but your comments on this matter shows that you are calling for anarchy in the country. Where there is no law, there will be no peace and tranquility. They must die if they committed the crime simple.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by COOLDUN: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
gajike:

In Nigeria only politician pen robbers get plea bargaining.
while student armed robbers get firing squad. GOD punish that judge.

All of them are the same criminals and supposed to be treated equally. Those criminals you are sympathizing will never spare you and I, most of the robbers are connected to the highly placed politicians and the looters we are crying of today. Armed robbers have no friends and spare no one. So we should repay them in their own coins. How many times have you heard of the Armed robbers robbing people like, IBB,OBJ,ATIKU,ADAMU CIROMA,BANKOLE,FELICIA ETTE,LAWAN FAROOK,DAVID MARK,AMINU TAMBUAL,IKE EKWEREMADU,ARTHUR NZERIBE,DANGOTE,ODETOLA,ADENUGA,ACHIKE UDENWA,JAMES IBORI, GEJ,ORJI UZOR KALU,PIUS ANYIM,LUCKY IGBINEDION, Ministers,governors,senators,National Assembly members, Cabals, and the Looters? It is only the poor masses that suffer mostly to these armed robbers. If they are caught and found guilty of the crime offence. They should be judged and penalized as the law of the country permits.

1 Like

Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by meyri: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
The punishment doesn't fit the crime. Was a life taken?
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
writejhn27: To be truthful the judge is right, because they might become a bigger thieves tomorrow that will even come to your house and steal, if you do not have money they will either kill your mum or rape you. I can never forget the day a thief slap my dad. Kiaaaaa
Pele
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
alaoeri: Aluuminatti fever catching ppl in Nigeria.
Laffs in togolese!
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by brownsug(f): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
I wonder what some pple do for a living,I hope some pple are not encouraging robbery,so far some leaders go unpunished doesn't mean there shouldn't be law and order now haba
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
VERY CONTROVERSIAL INDEED. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS / Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.