Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery (21180 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Two Convicted Armed Robbers Executed By Firing Squad In Ilorin In 1971 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by kawkab: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2012
skeendyke: I read some disdainful comments made by some folks here and felt nothing but a pang of pity for their ignorance. Those folks who cite the financial crimes of politicians who loot our treasury daily should not forget that they are alive, hale and hearty to protest or seek redress if they will. Many politicians hav come and gone, stolen from the national purse but never to our physical detriment was it done. Those folks who say the Judge is callous, wicked etcetera hav only displayed shallow thinking. May be you have not had any experience with ARMED ROBBERS and not just robbers (I pray you don't ever have it) thats why you show misguided indignation at the Judge and his sentence. I protested with very great anger against the Aluu4 killings. Their murder was rash, callous, unjustified and wicked. Even if they stole (it was alleged which means they did not commit the crime) the items, the fact that they werent even armed should have been considered by their brutal assailants (may their souls rest in perfect peace). However, as regards armed robbery with matchet or guns or knives or clubs, any thief is deserving of his punishment. You well know how armed robbers mercilessly kill or maim or injure people in their operation. At egbeda, a gang of thieves inflicted deep matchet cuts on the backs, heads and shoulders of tenants of a household for not possessing anything worth stealing...how devilish. The tenants are even lucky to be alive to narrate their ordeal for there are thousands lying in their graves as we speak who went through similar experience or worse but did not make it out alive. Many of you just opened your mouths to condemn the judge for sentencing them to death but fail to recognise the fact that the victim of that armed robbery (or any) could be you or anyone. There are a million valid arguments in favour of death sentence to ARMED ROBBERS and not mere robbers and those arguments have nothing to do with corrupt politicians who loot the treasury. The politicians did not forcefuly dispossess you of your hard earned money at gun point, they did not Molestation a member of your family while stealing, they did not slash or make fatal cuts on your body or kill you while attempting to steal, you only heard they stole but it doesnt affect you emotionally, physically, mentally, and psychologically as armed robbery affects its victims. Death to Armed Robbers who hav sworn this country and its cities will not dwell in peace and safety.

Thank you my brother for speaking the truth in plain terms. Some of these guys when they go robbing, the rape women, kill, maim and injure their victims. They even at as if it is their right for you to keep money at home waiting for them to come calling. Those that have experience any form of robbery attack would understand what we are talking about. They see all the politicians in the society yet it is those struggling and managing to survive that they would rob and any slight attempt for their victim to object to their demand may lead to death or other form of damage For me i don't have any sympathy for them.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Venchy: 12:30am On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=flexshop]

Even in the US,the death penalty is not extinct just modified. I hate armed robbers[/quote

For real no one likes ARM ROBBER but FIRING SQUAD for less than a million naira when our leaders are syphoning BILLIONS OF HARD CURRENCY and nothing happens to them.

I'll refer everyone back to FELA's song 'AUTHORITY STEALING PASS ARM ROBBERY'........True or False?

Big man dey mess poor man dey cry.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Imoy(m): 4:38am On Oct 13, 2012
tomzman:
Do you know the meaning of armed robbery?

What are you lmplying? The ones our politician lootes is not stealing abi?, in as much as God is concern stealing is stealing, either with guns or not. What will you say about the politician who stole 84million naira dat can feed 84million Nigerians? Leaving them to die in poverty and hunger. That one neva kill plenty pipu? Just because dis my young dude is trying to help hmself out of the poverty situation, dem one kill am? Abeg make dem first kill those politician first b4 killing this poor boy.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Imoy(m): 4:43am On Oct 13, 2012
kawkab:
skeendyke: I read some disdainful comments made by some folks here and felt nothing but a pang of pity for their ignorance. Those folks who cite the financial crimes of politicians who loot our treasury daily should not forget that they are alive, hale and hearty to protest or seek redress if they will. Many politicians hav come and gone, stolen from the national purse but never to our physical detriment was it done. Those folks who say the Judge is callous, wicked etcetera hav only displayed shallow thinking. May be you have not had any experience with ARMED ROBBERS and not just robbers (I pray you don't ever have it) thats why you show misguided indignation at the Judge and his sentence. I protested with very great anger against the Aluu4 killings. Their murder was rash, callous, unjustified and wicked. Even if they stole (it was alleged which means they did not commit the crime) the items, the fact that they werent even armed should have been considered by their brutal assailants (may their souls rest in perfect peace). However, as regards armed robbery with matchet or guns or knives or clubs, any thief is deserving of his punishment. You well know how armed robbers mercilessly kill or maim or injure people in their operation. At egbeda, a gang of thieves inflicted deep matchet cuts on the backs, heads and shoulders of tenants of a household for not possessing anything worth stealing...how devilish. The tenants are even lucky to be alive to narrate their ordeal for there are thousands lying in their graves as we speak who went through similar experience or worse but did not make it out alive. Many of you just opened your mouths to condemn the judge for sentencing them to death but fail to recognise the fact that the victim of that armed robbery (or any) could be you or anyone. There are a million valid arguments in favour of death sentence to ARMED ROBBERS and not mere robbers and those arguments have nothing to do with corrupt politicians who loot the treasury. The politicians did not forcefuly dispossess you of your hard earned money at gun point, they did not Molestation a member of your family while stealing, they did not slash or make fatal cuts on your body or kill you while attempting to steal, you only heard they stole but it doesnt affect you emotionally, physically, mentally, and psychologically as armed robbery affects its victims. Death to Armed Robbers who hav sworn this country and its cities will not dwell in peace and safety.

Thank you my brother for speaking the truth in plain terms. Some of these guys when they go robbing, the rape women, kill, maim and injure their victims. They even at as if it is their right for you to keep money at home waiting for them to come calling. Those that have experience any form of robbery attack would understand what we are talking about. They see all the politicians in the society yet it is those struggling and managing to survive that they would rob and any slight attempt for their victim to object to their demand may lead to death or other form of damage For me i don't have any sympathy for them.
Stop making comments that are nt reasonable. tHe politician that steals huge sum of money, and alow millions of Ngerians leave in abject poverty, is that stolen money theirs? Haba! Lets reason with our brains and not with our an*s.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by tomzman: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Imoy:
What are you lmplying? The ones our politician lootes is not stealing] abi?, in as much as God is concern stealing is stealing, either with guns or not. What will you say about the politician who stole 84million naira dat can feed 84million Nigerians? Leaving them to die in poverty and hunger. That one neva kill plenty pipu? Just because dis my young dude is trying to help hmself out of the poverty situation, dem one kill am? Abeg make dem first kill those politician first b4 killing this poor boy.
Man, in the sight of the law, stealing and armed robbery are not the same.Once you rob a person with a gun or any other dangerous weapon, the penalty is death, regardless of what you stole and your reason for stealing.
Re: Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery by Pysam(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2012
CLIQBOY: you must be an armrobber too
I could sue you for deformation of my person and for wrongly accusing me.so watch wat you say online my guy cos my lawyer knows wat to do if need be
Abi all this killing neva tire you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS / Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.