Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel (16483 Views)

Speech Made By Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To His Cabinet / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 12, 2012
dadicvila: my friend source for info before spewing crap,the drone was detected several km's away from Isreali territory and monitored till it flew over an unpopulated area in Isreal b4 it was shot down by IAF F-16 jets that had been monitoring it.....and for your info,Isreal will not defeat Iran with missiles,offcourse there must be missles attacks by and against isreal but Isreal relys on the strength and infallabity of their military,both IAF,the groundtroops and the Isreali navy,forget arab propaganda,no arab nation can face the IDF in combact,they will land their troops in Iran and over power the iranian forces withing weeks if war breaks out.....just thinking,hezzebolah dosnt recognise Isreal,they carry out all manner of attacks against the state of Isreal yhet when Isreali forces invade them as they did in the 1st and 2nd Isreali-Lebanon war the world will start screaming genocide,what do the world really want from Isreal??to sit down and read their torah and pray as the pre WW2 jews did while the armies of Ishmeal slaughter them??

I don't deal with propaganda - I deal with facts and critical thinking. If Israel were aware of the drone, it would have shot it down before it hovered around its airforce base and close to its nuclear reactor. If the drone were to be a military one, don't you think it would have attacked their nuclear sites before it was shot down by F-16? Israelis already confirmed that they didn't see the drone probably because Iran used re-engineered the technology used in the American stealth drone, it brought down last year.

Israel didn't detect the drone before it got to its air space. Get emotional all you want, I don't deal with emotions and zionist propaganda - I deal with facts from both sides, and my mentality is based on what's best for humanity. Go get more indoctrination! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 12, 2012
Finland:
so they said but..A congressional official, also familiar with the CIA review, said: "We have looked at this eight ways to Sunday. I can tell you it was a U.S. technical problem. The (data) was not lining up and it was not the result of Iranian interference or jamming."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/23/officials-challenge-iran-claims-on-us-drone-despite-concerns-about-working-with/#ixzz292lCMBtO

Lmao.. Fauxnews propaganda - the drone was brought down intact by Iranian hackers!
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 12, 2012
Iran is a load of puffy dough! They should start using their brains rather than calling for war that will at the end suffer the citizens beyond imagination. Iran should be very careful for the world is really watching with kin eye for any little nuclear attempt, it is going to be a total annihilation. The superpower have been studying their movement for long. And, one thing the reason why Iranians government is flexing muscles is for the backing of Russia which is dying to spread its decaying nuclear weapons in silos and help to deploy warhead for Iran missiles.

However, both sides will suffer great casualties and losses but Iran will suffer the most. Indeed, it would be wise the Persians start thinking right. I can see at the end Russia and US might be dragged into the war. Russia been acting as a warlord will regret ever getting involved. I think Russia over-hyped strength will gradually weaken if it really supports Iranian nuclear attacks on Israel.

The Asian countries too are mounting up nuclear weapons and I wonder what African countries are waiting for?
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by ogayor: 2:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Several analyst, several opinion and mix fillings.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by coded777: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2012
What is a drone?
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by funsho4man(m): 3:58am On Oct 12, 2012
mike404: ISLAM A BAD embarassed
THAT IS MISTAKE, ISLAM IS A PEACE.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by dadicvila(m): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2012
funsho4man: THAT IS MISTAKE, ISLAM IS A PEACE.
my friend everybody knows ISLAM-A-BAD,why are u arguin??what do u stand to gain from denying the truth?

4 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by jones008: 4:21am On Oct 12, 2012
Malcolm-X:

Israel with a drone hovering over Iran? lol. Even America's most sophisticated stealth drone was brought down(not shot down) by Iran, with the use of computers(hacking). And this particular drone wan't captured, it was shot down, and it exploded into pieces. It had a self-destruct program in it.

Can Israel win a conventional war against Iran by itself? Even the craziest neo-cons/pro-Israel in America will disagree with you.
Israel will never loose to 100* Iran cos that's God own's country...Iran dare to try?

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by adultebony(m): 4:32am On Oct 12, 2012
all4naija:
The Asian countries too are mounting up nuclear weapons and I wonder what African countries are waiting for?

African countries ke? If we start going nuclear who will do the voodoo stuffs we are known for, who will do corruption, buy houses in dubai, europe and america, who will do the senseless and inhuman killings in Aluu, who will be left to siphon the wealth of the nation with bogus allowances by the legislators as seen in Kenya and Nigeria? Abeg, leave African countries o. We will fight them with skulls and femur when the nuclear war breaks out
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by panafrican(m): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2012
undecided
Things are getting bad. If jihadists can get a drone and equip it with a dirty weapon, guess where the world is heading to. Let's hope al qaeda and taliban do not have the technology.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by postemail: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Iron Dome is not made for drone, it's made for missiles!

LoL.. What's the difference between a missile and a drone?
The drone succeeded in getting into Israeli airspace, and that's a success for Hezbollah.
Drone + bomb = guided cruise missile!
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by IleIfe2(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2012
They now know how many minutes it will take the Israeli airforce to respond.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Someone asked what a drone is and you guys are hear carrying headache for iran and isreal! angry
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 6:11am On Oct 12, 2012
In your mind the Iranians are Arabs? so much ignorance in here. Go pick up history book.

dadicvila: my friend source for info before spewing crap,the drone was detected several km's away from Isreali territory and monitored till it flew over an unpopulated area in Isreal b4 it was shot down by IAF F-16 jets that had been monitoring it.....and for your info,Isreal will not defeat Iran with missiles,offcourse there must be missles attacks by and against isreal but Isreal relys on the strength and infallabity of their military,both IAF,the groundtroops and the Isreali navy,forget arab propaganda,no arab nation can face the IDF in combact,they will land their troops in Iran and over power the iranian forces withing weeks if war breaks out.....just thinking,hezzebolah dosnt recognise Isreal,they carry out all manner of attacks against the state of Isreal yhet when Isreali forces invade them as they did in the 1st and 2nd Isreali-Lebanon war the world will start screaming genocide,what do the world really want from Isreal??to sit down and read their torah and pray as the pre WW2 jews did while the armies of Ishmeal slaughter them??
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2012
it af started. the third world war that is
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2012
Chinese paid hackers, right? The Iranians don't have the capability of hacking into that bird. THEY DON'T!!!!

Malcolm-X:

Lmao.. Fauxnews propaganda - the drone was brought down intact by Iranian hackers!
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2012
bigmaut: ahmadinejad shuld learn frm sadam hussien,ghadaffi he shuld start what he cant finish,sadam was busy hiding WMD he doesnt have & HE was hang,ghadaffi spent 4 decades insulting d west he lost everythin when it was pay back time,iran canever win a war with a superpower it is suicide she will be conquared & her oil will be used to offset d war cost
gog and magog is with iran
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2012
One word of Advise to iran and co. Fear isreal because they will be your doom
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2012
I'm kinda having problem with your "overblown" Iranian capability. If they can reengineered that drone, then why are they still angry with Russia for refusals to deliver the S 400 air defence missile system ? They should go ahead and build their own.

agreed the Iranians are trying tech wise, but in no way they can match the Israeli superiority. finito.

Malcolm-X:

I don't deal with propaganda - I deal with facts and critical thinking. If Israel were aware of the drone, it would have shot it down before it hovered around its airforce base and close to its nuclear reactor. If the drone were to be a military one, don't you think it would have attacked their nuclear sites before it was shot down by F-16? Israelis already confirmed that they didn't see the drone probably because Iran used re-engineered the technology used in the American stealth drone, it brought down last year.

Israel didn't detect the drone before it got to its air space. Get emotional all you want, I don't deal with emotions and zionist propaganda - I deal with facts from both sides, and my mentality is based on what's best for humanity. Go get more indoctrination! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by unongu(m): 6:27am On Oct 12, 2012
Malcolm-X:

From Debka.com(Mossad/Israel intelligence online blog):

**Our intelligence experts note that before the Israeli Air Force fighters scrambled to shoot it down, the intruder would have had enough time for its surveillance equipment to beam to its Iranian control station, wherever it was, the electronic signatures of US and Israeli military installations within its purview in the South and the Negev.

As it is, the sophisticated aerial surveillance vehicle was able to cover the space over the IDF’s southern facilities, the town of Beersheba and the Israeli Air Force base at Nevatim before it was shot down over the Yatir forest south of Mt. Hebron. Its primary missions may have been to record the electronic signatures of the Dimona nuclear reactor’s air defense systems and the American X-band radar station in the Negev, which is linked to the US X-band station in Turkey. Together, they are the “forward eyes” of the joint US-Israeli shield against Iranian ballistic missile attack.

The image the IDF spokesman put out of a ball of fire in the sky was misleading. On its way down to earth, the vehicle broke up into fragments large enough to offer up important secrets to Israel’s military researchers.

http://debka.com/article/22416/UAV-intrusion-Iranian-act-of-belligerence-against-US-and-Israeli-military-targets

Israeli military sources and American military have said it several times that Israel can NEVER fight Iran by itself - it needs America's support. I can quote a billion and one sources from the internet!

Between USA and Israel, who has who's back? Know that its USA that requires the support of Israel and not the other way round. All the nuclear weapons and missile defence systems in America are built with the technical support of the Israeli Intelligence. The whole middle east put together cannot match Israel let alone miserable Iran. Israel is surrounded by "enemy" countries and yet when Israel coughs, all the "enemy" countries catch cold. Wish only for what can happen bro.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by homerac7: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2012
Malcolm-X:

In a nutshell - the prize in an Israel vs. Iran war; for Israel is the destruction of Iran's nuclear reactors, and regime change. However, that requires an invasion, which makes it totally IMPOSSIBLE. On the other hand, Iran's prize is the reduction of Israel's military capabilities, heavy losses, and the reduction in Israel's encroachments across the region - something the Iranians can achieve with ease, without invading Israel.

If you break-it-down further, you would see that there's no way Israel can win against the Iranians.

my friend, there's d biggest factor dt u havn't mentioned - dats dt Israel stock nuclear bombs.

when u r a nuclear nation, u can raise ur voice against any non-nuclear nation irrespective of their perceived military might and d nation will respond cautiously. that's d bargaining chip Israel has here. do u think if Israel begins to feel overwhelmed it will not take a nuclear strike against Iran? of course, dats where it would lead to, whatever happens after dt will be from outside Iran wc in itself will drag in other allies to take side. both sides will know d consequence of an all-out nuclear war and avoid it, so d point will be to end d war. at end of d day, Iran has been destroyed wt a nuclear strike while UN resolutions will b passed to slap Israel. so tell me who has lost more....my man, no b by initial gra-gra and media prapaganda wey dem dey do o! even Saddam do pass dat one sef b4 1st Gulf War, after him don use d same Iran mop gutter finish.

Bottom line, war no b play-station o!

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2012
Another pure and unadulterated ignorance. please Google Is still your friend. thanks

unongu:

Between USA and Israel, who has who's back? Know that its USA that requires the support of Israel and not the other way round. All the nuclear weapons and missile defence systems in America are built with the technical support of the Israeli Intelligence. The whole middle east put together cannot match Israel let alone miserable Iran. Israel is surrounded by "enemy" countries and yet when Israel coughs, all the "enemy" countries catch cold. Wish only for what can happen bro.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2012
The best post so far. But the downside of using nuclear bomb or a "dirty bomb" at this moment is that, it will trigger nuclear arm race cos every country will want to have one.

homerac7:

my friend, there's d biggest factor dt u havn't mentioned - dats dt Israel stock nuclear bombs.

when u r a nuclear nation, u can raise ur voice against any non-nuclear nation irrespective of their perceived military might and d nation will respond cautiously. that's d bargaining chip Israel has here. do u think if Israel begins to feel overwhelmed it will not take a nuclear strike against Iran? of course, dats where it would lead to, whatever happens after dt will be from outside Iran wc in itself will drag in other allies to take side. both sides will know d consequence of an all-out nuclear war and avoid it, so d point will be to end d war. at end of d day, Iran has been destroyed wt a nuclear strike while UN resolutions will b passed to slap Israel. so tell me who has lost more....my man, no b by initial gra-gra and media prapaganda wey dem dey do o! even Saddam do pass dat one sef b4 1st Gulf War, after him don use d same Iran mop gutter finish.

Bottom line, war no b play-station o!
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Reubenola: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2012
israel will always have an advantage over iran and iran can only try but they can't withstand the power of the israeli .
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by inquisitiv: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2012
Its unfortunate how people won't bend down and gather facts b4 talking in a public forum.

1. The drone was detected OVER the mediterrean sea and a IAF jet was sent to shadow it.

2. It wasn't shot down as it standard airforce procedure to shadow and get as much details of the drone as possible. Things like any symbols on it, its external features, anything that d pilot will see needs to be reported for investigation.

3. Any suspicion of being armed would hv resulted in it being blown out of d sky b4 it enters isreal airspace.

4. NO aircraft crosses the mediterrean without being spotted by isreali systems and as a fact, installed isreali and america systÉms gives isreali an eye over the WHOLE middle east.

5. The IRON dome is for missile defence and has a tÉsted ability of 85% during the isreal-hezbollah war.

U aint seen defence systems yet if u haven't been to isreal. Forget all those noise. When d chips are down, we will see action. The only thing bothering experts, is not whether Israel will defeat iran or not, cos Israel will defeat them. The question is at wat cost to lives, the stability of the region and to the world economy. Signs off.

6 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by DonPedro3(m): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2012
Empty barrels make the loudest noise! The U.S and Israel would not make noise about their attack or defence capabilities. When the battle starts, even the Iranian allies (Russia and China) will backdown. Let the show begins, the Iranian regime will know better. Its not about going to the media to address press conferences, its about hitting hard lines.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by KINGwax(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2012
nitlad: I understand the drone was spotted as it entered Gaza City airspace even before it 'breached' Israeli Airspace and it was shadowed all the while. So I want to believe the drone didnt see anything the IDF didn't want it to see.
there is no flying object dt won't be visible to the radar except the american stealth. And no one has been able to replicate dt. The technology was rumored to be what they have savaged from the alien spaceship that crashed in the US some years back.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by ektbear: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2012
Prof Corruption: It's nothing new. Hezbollah, the party of God, is nothing but Iran in Lebanon.

quoted for truth
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by KINGwax(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2012
Don Pedro: Empty barrels make the loudest noise! The U.S and Israel would not make noise about their attack or defence capabilities. When the battle starts, even the Iranian allies (Russia and China) will backdown. Let the show begins, the Iranian regime will know better. Its not about going to the media to address press conferences, its about hitting hard lines.
pls don't ever pray to have the russians as war enemies! Even the US won't pray so
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by nenepea(f): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2012
Malcolm-X:

Israel with a drone hovering over Iran? lol. Even America's most sophisticated stealth drone was brought down(not shot down) by Iran, with the use of computers(hacking). And this particular drone wan't captured, it was shot down, and it exploded into pieces. It had a self-destruct program in it.

Can Israel win a conventional war against Iran by itself? Even the craziest neo-cons/pro-Israel in America will disagree with you.
Mumu! Let all the Islam-a-bad nations plus bokoharam come against Isreal alone, only their ashes shall u find.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Niger PM In Chad As US, Russia Urge Diplomatic Option In Crisis / Sara Netanyahu Charged With Fraud Over Misuse Of State Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.