Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel (16438 Views)

Speech Made By Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To His Cabinet / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by buzugee(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2012
gog , magog, medio-persia about to get in babylon and khazar azz
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by mu2sa2: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2012
D myth of invincibility of the Israeli defence forces was buried in 2006 with their defeat by Hezbollah in Lebanon. Whether they claim that d drone was detected in time b4 it was shot down isnt d issue, but what it proves is that Israeli airspace can be penetrated thus putting to rest another myth. If Israel attacks Iran d world will witness d most mutually destructive war in history. While Israel, of course with US backing, will be tempted to use its nuclear arsenal,Iran and d middle east countries that will line behind her hav deadly chemical weapons and will deliver them to Israeli with equally destructive effect. Germ warfare is also a possibility. 2012 is not 1967; its not going to be a walkover. Both Israel and Iran and entire middle east will lay waste in d event of Israel/US-instigated war on Iran.D dog and the baboon will be bloodied. There will be no winners-all will be losers.

3 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2012
. . .But should Russia and China back Iran, I mean real backing and not some lip service, then go hide under a locally made bunker in your village cos this is WW III shocked

Read about J 20 and Sukhoi Su 47( possibility of fast tracking the deployment of Su 50). . .No room for F -22 raptor. I will watch that war from my basement.

Don Pedro: Empty barrels make the loudest noise! The U.S and Israel would not make noise about their attack or defence capabilities. When the battle starts, even the Iranian allies (Russia and China) will backdown. Let the show begins, the Iranian regime will know better. Its not about going to the media to address press conferences, its about hitting hard lines.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by giles14(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2012
De iron drone was mad 4 fast fly projectiles of about mach2 and above
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by homerac7: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Osiris.211:
The best post so far. But the downside of using nuclear bomb or a "dirty bomb" at this moment is that, it will trigger nuclear arm race cos every country will want to have one.

of course, i never meant them taking a nuclear strike right awat from on-set. i mean dt if Isreal goes into war with Iran and gets overwhelmed, she would resort to dt option. Afterall, it's same thing US did against Japan to bring d war to end, and they almost ordered one during d Cuban Crisis.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2012
GBAM!

homerac7:

of course, i never meant them taking a nuclear strike right awat from on-set. i mean dt if Isreal goes into war with Iran and gets overwhelmed, she would resort to dt option. Afterall, it's same thing US did against Japan to bring d war to end, and they almost ordered one during d Cuban Crisis.

+1
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2012
Malcolm-X:

In a nutshell - the prize in an Israel vs. Iran war; for Israel is the destruction of Iran's nuclear reactors, and regime change. However, that requires an invasion, which makes it totally IMPOSSIBLE. On the other hand, Iran's prize is the reduction of Israel's military capabilities, heavy losses, and the reduction in Israel's encroachments across the region - something the Iranians can achieve with ease, without invading Israel.

If you break-it-down further, you would see that there's no way Israel can win against the Iranians.
that thing no be drone oooo something when no fit fly until launched from a catapult, guy no they live for land of fantasy, you no fit compare US stealth drones and IRAN kasan rocket, that thing na waitin us scientist and police dey use for survelance, another point of correction the US stealth drone wen fall for Iran na malfunction oooo not shutdown because if u see the picture of what the Iranians caught it wast intact. if it was shutdown e for pieces, pls stop this jihadist mindset, stop wishing for a war btwn Isreal and Iran because u go just cheat the Iranians, because they are nothing close to Isreali military sophistication also know the Americans wont sit by and watch. it might be the down of the next world war.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by victorD3: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2012
Malcolm-X:
This drone incident proves that Israel can't win against Iran. The drone hovered around Israel for 30 mins before it was shot down - despite the Iron Dome! Iran must have got a perfect view of Israel's military formation and its nuclear reactor, for future attack.

It's getting interesting!

Read your history and understand that no Arab country can defeat Israel. It has happened before where Israel took on all its Arab neighbors join together.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2012
Why are the muslims/islam desperately wicked? There's relative peace is that region, there they go to stir up violence. Iran is plotting on every ground for war, what does she want to achieve in that? I really don't get such ideologies. Even Russia supporting Iran is only for her own benefit and would surely abandon Iran afterwards. Indeed, tupac was right when he said "there'll never be peace"
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2012
For the fact that you believed some rag-tag thugs have defeated Israel speaks volume of your logic. How many minutes do you think will require Israel to bomb Lebanon back to stone age? 60 minutes, just trying to be generous this morning.

I learned there is a strong grass in Iran called "Hashish". . .I hope is not what you smoked? no offence.

mu2sa2: D myth of invincibility of the Israeli defence forces was buried in 2006 with their defeat by Hezbollah in Lebanon. Whether they claim that d drone was detected in time b4 it was shot down isnt d issue, but what it proves is that Israeli airspace can be penetrated thus putting to rest another myth. If Israel attacks Iran d world will witness d most mutually destructive war in history. While Israel, of course with US backing, will be tempted to use its nuclear arsenal,Iran and d middle east countries that will line behind her hav deadly chemical weapons and will deliver them to Israeli with equally destructive effect. Germ warfare is also a possibility. 2012 is not 1967; its not going to be a walkover. Both Israel and Iran and entire middle east will lay waste in d event of Israel/US-instigated war on Iran.D dog and the baboon will be bloodied. There will be no winners-all will be losers.

3 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by buzugee(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2012
victorD3:

Read your history and understand that no Arab country can defeat Israel. It has happened before where Israel took on all its Arab neighbors join together.
THIS IS BECAUSE IT WAS APPOINTED FOR A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME THAT GENTILES WILL TREAD THE HOLY LAND. IF THE ARABS HAD WON, THE PROPHESY WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN FULFILLED.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by postemail: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2012
giles14: De iron drone was mad 4 fast fly projectiles of about mach2 and above

Jeez! Where did you get that from?
Iron dome is a radar / missile defense system designed to intercept and destroy short range rockets and artillery shell like the Lebanese katyusha and hamas qassam rockets.

The second Lebanese war with Israel exposed the failures of the iron dome. It couldn't withstand massive rocket barrage fired by Hezbollah.

And why should Israel be the only country allowed to have nuclear capability in Mideast? Why?
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2012
Iranians are NOT Arabs! They don't speak Arabic and don't understand Arabic. A simple Google search could have saved you this embarrassment. Stop wasting your bandwidths here.

victorD3:

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by dadicvila(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2012
Osiris.211:
In your mind the Iranians are Arabs? so much ignorance in here. Go pick up history book.

keep quiet,i never said Iranians are arabs,if i did why dint u point it out??They are aryans,closely related to germans,jobless goat

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Ayatullah(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2012
A very little lesson to the fake children of Israel (now occupying Palestine)that the Almighty Allah has given even better knowledge and strength to the Muslims.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2012
WHAT DA FUCCK IS A DRONE? Some peeps here don't know what it is.why don't you peeps say what it is and what its used for?
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by ogochukwunasa1: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2012
all4naija: Iran is a load of puffy dough! They should start using their brains rather than calling for war that will at the end suffer the citizens beyond imagination. Iran should be very careful for the world is really watching with kin eye for any little nuclear attempt, it is going to be a total annihilation. The superpower have been studying their movement for long. And, one thing the reason why Iranians government is flexing muscles is for the backing of Russia which is dying to spread its decaying nuclear weapons in silos and help to deploy warhead for Iran missiles.

However, both sides will suffer great casualties and losses but Iran will suffer the most. Indeed, it would be wise the Persians start thinking right. I can see at the end Russia and US might be dragged into the war. Russia been acting as a warlord will regret ever getting involved. I think Russia over-hyped strength will gradually weaken if it really supports Iranian nuclear attacks on Israel.

The Asian countries too are mounting up nuclear weapons and I wonder what African countries are waiting for?

nigeria is waitin for Boko Haram to giv them go ahead
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by hyelhira: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2012
I don't know why people fantasize about war. We think it is funny? Israel is invincible, Iran will flatten Israel, America and China will join the fray, blah, blah, blah.... What does anyone (especially here in Nigeria) have to gain in that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2012
keep quiet,i never said Iranians are arabs,if i did why dint u point it
out??They are aryans,closely related to germans,jobless goat

dadicvila: my friend source for info before spewing crap,the drone was detected several km's away from Isreali territory and monitored till it flew over an unpopulated area in Isreal b4 it was shot down by IAF F-16 jets that had been monitoring it.....and for your info,Isreal will not defeat Iran with missiles,offcourse there must be missles attacks by and against isreal but Isreal relys on the strength and infallabity of their military,both IAF,the groundtroops and the Isreali navy,forget arab propaganda,no arab nation can face the IDF in combact,they will land their troops in Iran and over power the iranian forces withing weeks if war breaks out.....just thinking,hezzebolah dosnt recognise Isreal,they carry out all manner of attacks against the state of Isreal yhet when Isreali forces invade them as they did in the 1st and 2nd Isreali-Lebanon war the world will start screaming genocide,what do the world really want from Isreal??to sit down and read their torah and pray as the pre WW2 jews did while the armies of Ishmeal slaughter them??

Now tell me more about the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by buzugee(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2012
hyelhira: I don't know why people fantasize about war. We think it is funny? Israel is invincible, Iran will flatten Israel, America and China will join the fray, blah, blah, blah.... What does anyone (especially here in Nigeria) have to gain in that? undecided
THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND THE EMERGENCE OF THE BLACK MAN
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by buzugee(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: WHAT DA FUCCK IS A DRONE? Some peeps here don't know what it is.why don't you peeps say what it is and what its used for?
A SPYING SAUCER
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by victorD3: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2012
mu2sa2: D myth of invincibility of the Israeli defence forces was buried in 2006 with their defeat by Hezbollah in Lebanon. Whether they claim that d drone was detected in time b4 it was shot down isnt d issue, but what it proves is that Israeli airspace can be penetrated thus putting to rest another myth. If Israel attacks Iran d world will witness d most mutually destructive war in history. While Israel, of course with US backing, will be tempted to use its nuclear arsenal,Iran and d middle east countries that will line behind her hav deadly chemical weapons and will deliver them to Israeli with equally destructive effect. Germ warfare is also a possibility. 2012 is not 1967; its not going to be a walkover. Both Israel and Iran and entire middle east will lay waste in d event of Israel/US-instigated war on Iran.D dog and the baboon will be bloodied. There will be no winners-all will be losers.

Did you mention 2006? Well israel invaded Lebanon and siege their presidential palace but backed down because of international pressure. And who told you other Arabs will support Iran? Its important to understand that secretly supporting someone in a War can never be compared with openly participating. Remember what happened in iraq, all the Arabs where just making noise in media while Saddam was been fished out of a hole like a Rat he was.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: WHAT DA FUCCK IS A DRONE? Some peeps here don't know what it is.why don't you peeps say what it is and what its used for?

www.google.com. cool

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Osiris.211:

He never said Iranians are Arabs in that statement. I think he referred to all Arab people who would be in support and how no Arab nation as never defeated Israel, for the simple reason Iranians seem to be acting as Arab nations custodians.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by dadicvila(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Ayatullah: A very little lesson to the fake children of Israel (now occupying Palestine)that the Almighty Allah has given even better knowledge and strength to the Muslims.
where was your blood thirsty Allah and his fake prophet mohammed when Isreal defeated the armies of Iraq,Egypt,Libya,Tunisia,Syria,Saudi Arabia and Lebanon in 1948,1954,1967 and 1971,make we hear word joh

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by dadicvila(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2012
Osiris.211:

some1 has takin the pains to explain to you why i categorized them as arabs
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2012
buzugee: A SPYING SAUCER
saucer ke? Mtscheeew! I thought it was a type of bomb.ALUU community wouldn't be needing it afterall! Saucer ko! Frying pan ni! undecided
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Fornorth(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2012
bid4rich: Nice capture from Israel. If to say na naija space that one pass; nobody go see am o, we go even think say na kite or aeroplane. Na only Baba God is our defence minister
take not its unarmed the hizbollah just want to warn and make the zionist bastard know that they didnt own this world like they think .
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2012
Look, Saudi Arabia is even the one lobbying US to attack Iran. Wikileaks is a good reference material.

all4naija: He never said Iranians are Arabs in that statement. I think he referred to all Arab people who would be in support and how no Arab nation as never defeated Israel, for the simple reason Iranians seem to be acting as Arab nations custodians.

The Arabs hate Iranians more than Israel and vice-versa.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: saucer ke? Mtscheeew! I thought it was a type of bomb.ALUU community wouldn't be needing it afterall! Saucer ko! Frying pan ni! undecided
grin grin grin yes its a spying gadget. it comes in different shapes. the ones Iran made come in the shape of a saucer. the ones america makes comes in the shape of small fighter planes. they are un-manned, meaning nobody is in them. and they can be used to strike targets as well as spying
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by victorD3: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2012
Ayatullah: A very little lesson to the fake children of Israel (now occupying Palestine)that the Almighty Allah has given even better knowledge and strength to the Muslims.

Rubbish! Total Rubbish! In case you don't know - All the country in Middle East is in the mercy of Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Niger PM In Chad As US, Russia Urge Diplomatic Option In Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.