Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel (16482 Views)

Speech Made By Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To His Cabinet / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by gbadexy(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2012
Kslib: The most important thing he wanted the world to know,was that it was IRANIAN MADE or is it just me?
I actually think its the other way round.
Everybody already think Iran made and sent the drone.
I feel hezbollah is only confirming what the world already knows that it was manufactured in iran but sent by them to avoid isreali and american attack on iran.
The situation is now made complex because hezbollah has vowed they would keep sending it and which is basically iran freely carrying out the reconnaissance without any repercussion to them.
It also proves that iran would most likely supply radical groups like hezbollah with nuclear weapon if they are fully able to do so.
Isreal can be irritating but I don't understand the obsession of iran with unnecessary conflict.
The whole arab countries are rich and the could really have done something spectacular for palestinian instead of sponsoring terror groups.

5 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2012
victorD3:

Rubbish! Total Rubbish! In case you don't know - All the country in Middle East was at the mercy of Israel
i fixed that for you
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Shalome(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2012
The mayans were not joking cha.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Osiris211: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2012
If you know the sheer hatred between Arabs and the Persians, you would prolly edit that post. Take that from me.

dadicvila: some1 has takin the pains to explain to you why i categorized them as arabs
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2012
Ayatullah: A very little lesson to the fake children of Israel (now occupying Palestine)that the Almighty Allah has given even better knowledge and strength to the Muslims.

www.bullshit.com/Ayatullah

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin yes its a spying gadget. it comes in different shapes. the ones Iran made come in the shape of a saucer. the ones america makes comes in the shape of small fighter planes. they are un-manned, meaning nobody is in them. and they can be used to strike targets as well as spying
I wonder the shape nigeria would make their own. Maybe a cooking pot! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by victorD3: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Osiris.211:
Iranians are NOT Arabs! They don't speak Arabic and don't understand Arabic. A simple Google search could have saved you this embarrassment. Stop wasting your bandwidths here.

Who was referring Iran as Arab? Mr Ogogoro teacher.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Fornorth(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2012
dadicvila: where was your blood thirsty Allah and his fake prophet mohammed when Isreal defeated the armies of Iraq,Egypt,Libya,Tunisia,Syria,Saudi Arabia and Lebanon in 1948,1954,1967 and 1971,make we hear word joh
almighty allah is every were, the end of zionist isreal is i can see it clearly and remember this is 2012 not 1954,
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: I wonder the shape nigeria would make their own. Maybe a cooking pot! lipsrsealed
grin grin grin i dont doubt that. naija too like food

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by sammily(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: saucer ke? Mtscheeew! I thought it was a type of bomb.ALUU community wouldn't be needing it afterall! Saucer ko! Frying pan ni! undecided

Wat concerns ALUU wit World military issues, geezzz
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: I wonder the shape nigeria would make their own. Maybe a cooking pot! lipsrsealed

So that's why you ve been asking your question?
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by victorD3: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2012
obadiah777: i fixed that for you

You know the drill so keep praying for your Palestinian,Lebanese and Iranian cowards to try harder . I never mentioned Egypt because they have been fixed long ago by the almighty Israel.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2012
val_dee:

So that's why you ve been asking your question?

wetin bad if I ask question? Well I see drones being used in films but I never knew it was real! You know na,too many fiction in movies can make you believe anything.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Ayatullah(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2012
@Val dee, what are you up to? Do you want to commit suicide or be taken down? You are only safe with respect for the Muslims.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by DonPedro3(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2012
All you haters of Israel, you have not learn't any lesson from the past. Despite the Holocaust, Israel stills stands strong in the midst of its arch enemies.

God is with the Israelis and he will continue to be. I don't need to waste my time here with bloodsucking demons like you.

I hope Seun is watching, we hav got Boko Haram agents on Nairaland.

quote author=Fornorth]almighty allah is every were, the end of zionist isreal is i can see it clearly and remember this is 2012 not 1954, [/quote]
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2012
victorD3:

You know the drill so keep praying for your Palestinian,Lebanese and Iranian cowards to try harder . I never mentioned Egypt because they have been fixed long ago by the almighty Israel.
they may be 'cowards' but they have DESTINY on thier side.

JOEL 3 VS 10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Fornorth(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2012
victorD3:

Did you mention 2006? Well israel invaded Lebanon and siege their presidential palace but backed down because of international pressure. And who told you other Arabs will support Iran? Its important to understand that secretly supporting someone in a War can never be compared with openly participating. Remember what happened in iraq, all the Arabs where just making noise in media while Saddam was been fished out of a hole like a Rat he was.
only a fool would think what happen in iraq will be repeated in iran
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by ZeusI: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Malcolm-X:
This drone incident proves that Israel can't win against Iran. The drone hovered around Israel for 30 mins before it was shot down - despite the Iron Dome! Iran must have got a perfect view of Israel's military formation and its nuclear reactor, for future attack.

It's getting interesting!
Isreal can command any/ all of the NATO members to do their bidding without wasting any of their energy, i assure you, US, France and Britain will wage that war and it will culminate to WWIII.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Ayatullah: @Val dee, what are you up to? Do you want to commit suicide or be taken down? You are only safe with respect for the Muslims.

Believe me I have profound respect for Muslims; they make 95% of my friends.

But I dont respect bu(l)lshit.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2012
I have no reason to speculate. But I know that a war against Iran, will not be like the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Its going to be difficult for Israel to survive the aftermath. It doesnt matter that Saudi Arabia and Quatar are America's babysitters, cos its not going to be a conventional sovereign war. Its going to be fought by factions of terrorist, armed by Russia, Iran and Islam, Yes, Islam enclaves. It will be the first time, drones will be loaded with nuclear war-heads. The war will redefine the world.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by rasputinn(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Anybody who thinks Iran stands a chance in any war with Israel is obviously ignorant of the history of middle east wars that Israel has fought.
No middle east nation can stand Israel in any war.What would make the Iranian case easier for Israel to deal with is that,it would be an open war between nations,so there would be no holding back or consideration for collateral damage,which all the hezbollahs and hamas and other noise makers in the region,have run to hide behind and whine to high heavens,calling on the united nations to intervene,whenever they attack Israel and Israel retaliates

4 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Fornorth(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Don Pedro: All you haters of Israel, you have not learn't any lesson from the past. Despite the Holocaust, Israel stills stands strong in the midst of its arch enemies.

God is with the Israelis and he will continue to be. I don't need to waste my time here with bloodsucking demons like you.

I hope Seun is watching, we hav got Boko Haram agents on Nairaland.

quote author=Fornorth]almighty allah is every were, the end of zionist isreal is i can see it clearly and remember this is 2012 not 1954,
you are the only one tha aint learning from the past,but plz aks the then mighty soviot union they will really told you to forget the past coz past is past so plz consentrate on the feature,hope you heard me zionist agent.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Ozonna(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2012
obadiah777: they may be 'cowards' but they have DESTINY on thier side.

JOEL 3 VS 10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

Pls explain the "destiny" that is on their side?

The Arabs r supposed to be stronger dan d Israelis cos they're more in number. So ur bible quote may actually be in favour of Israel
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Ozonna(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2012
Billyonaire: I have no reason to speculate. But I know that a war against Iran, will not be like the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Its going to be difficult for Israel to survive the aftermath. It doesnt matter that Saudi Arabia and Quatar are America's babysitters, cos its not going to be a conventional sovereign war. Its going to be fought by factions of terrorist, armed by Russia, Iran and Islam, Yes, Islam enclaves. It will be the first time, drones will be loaded with nuclear war-heads. The war will redefine the world.

Also Iran won't survive either.
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by gbadexy(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2012
Only children fantasize about war. If it were to be an isolated war that can be watched on CNN, it may even be a little understandable, but a third world war would even affect us in africa equally like the countries fighting.
No more importation of food and drug items and very exorbitant price of the few that manages to reach us, not to talk of building materials and every other things we import for commerce.

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by ZeusI: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2012
Prof Corruption:

That's pedestrian. War is not a joke. Can you say confidently that Israel does not have a drone on Iranian soil or hovering over Lebanon? Is it not a plus to Israel and by extension a loss to Hezbollah/Iran that such a drone was captured? At least you have an idea of what your enemy is up to. According to Israeli military experts, Google Map is better than the drone. Iron Dome is not made for drone, it's made for missiles!

The war between Israel and Iran can not be decided on a drone that does not even last for an hour on Israeli air space. Compare this with US drone with better sensors and resolution that was on Iranian airspace for more than two years before being shot down!
Hmm! Bloody deceiver, what U.S drone hovered over Irani airspace for over two years? Can you post a link on that? The most U.S sophisticated drone was captured with minimal damage, which perplexed the U.S forces and even made Obama to demand that the drone be returned, a demand the Iranian Govt declined. In truth U.S can crush Iran in warfare but not as easily as te do others, it will be more like Vietnam War which U.S lost. I supports Israel(as our brother), but will advice they use U.S and their minions to actualise the uprooting of[all] their enemies(since U.S is a jewish slave, and will remain so).
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by ZeusI: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2012
Prof Corruption:

That's pedestrian. War is not a joke. Can you say confidently that Israel does not have a drone on Iranian soil or hovering over Lebanon? Is it not a plus to Israel and by extension a loss to Hezbollah/Iran that such a drone was captured? At least you have an idea of what your enemy is up to. According to Israeli military experts, Google Map is better than the drone. Iron Dome is not made for drone, it's made for missiles!

The war between Israel and Iran can not be decided on a drone that does not even last for an hour on Israeli air space. Compare this with US drone with better sensors and resolution that was on Iranian airspace for more than two years before being shot down!
Hmm! Bloody deceiver, what U.S drone hovered over Irani airspace for over two years? Can you post a link on that? The most U.S sophisticated drone was captured with minimal damage, which perplexed the U.S forces and even made Obama to demand that the drone be returned, a demand the Iranian Govt declined. In truth U.S can crush Iran in warfare but not as easily as te do others, it will be more like Vietnam War which U.S lost. I supports Israel(as our brother), but will advice they use U.S and their minions to actualise the uprooting of[all] their enemies(since U.S is a jewish slave, and will remain so).
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2012
rasputinn: Anybody who thinks Iran stands a chance in any war with Israel is obviously ignorant of the history of middle east wars that Israel has fought.
No middle east nation can stand Israel in any war.What would make the Iranian case easier for Israel to deal with is that,it would be an open war between nations,so there would be no holding back or consideration for collateral damage,which all the hezbollahs and hamas and other noise makers in the region,have run to hide behind and whine to high heavens,calling on the united nations to intervene,whenever they attack Israel and Israel retaliates
With due respect to history and your understanding of it. Today's war methodologies are not yet on history books. Tell me what can happen when 10 nuclear warheads loaded on rockets enters Israel. Tell me that their defense module can decapitate Polonium and Uranium bombs. Believe, peace is better than war. In Nuclear war, no one wins. The world suffers. I need Israel and Iran to cool off and America should stop being biased.

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by omenka(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2012
As it stands today, the only type of war Iran can afford is propaganda war. Make no mistakes, an outbreak of an actual war between Iran and Israel isn't gonna be faught by both nations alone, the entire Mideast is gonna be engulfed. The Regional might of Iran was dealt a nasty blow with the fall of Gadaffi, Ben Ali, and Assad who is on his out. Those regimes were (and wld be) replaced with puppet governments with Washington rather than Tehran as the puppeteer. Strong regional powers like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, and Pakistan are more sympathetic to the west than Iran. With all these, US might not even need to lift a finger before Iran is crushed. And remember, there is growin decsention in Tehran over the state of the economy due to western sanctions. As the economy deteriorates, the internal apathy towards the Ahmadinajad regime grows, and an unpopular regime can't afford to go to war.

At any rate, memories of the Six Day War are still fresh on the minds of the Arabs. Granted, things have changed, but need I remind anyone that Isreal hasn't been sleeping, just like the Arab nations involved in the 1967 war, it to was cought up in the arms race, and indeed Tehran can't risk being dealt the jockers it has in its military deck of cards.

In all, Russia keeps her fingers crossed, praying for an outbreak of war so it could sell its gas and oil to Europe at any price Moscow deems fit, since suplies from the Mideast would be greatly disrupted if not entirely cut off!

At the end of this whole drama, I see Iran backing down. The odds againt it are just too much.

6 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by Ozonna(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2012
omenka: As it stands today, the only type of war Iran can afford is propaganda war. Make no mistakes, an outbreak of an actual war between Iran and Israel isn't gonna be faught by both nations alone, the entire Mideast is gonna be engulfed. The Regional might of Iran was dealt a nasty blow with the fall of Gadaffi, Ben Ali, and Assad who is on his out. Those regimes were (and wld be) replaced with what I'd puppet governments with Washington rather than Tehran as the puppeteer. Strong regional powers like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, and Pakistan are more sympathetic to the west than Iran. With all these, US might not even need to lift a finger before Iran is crushed. And remember, there is growin decsention in Tehran over the state of the economy due to western sanctions. As the economy deteriorates, the internal apathy towards the Ahmadinajad regime grows, and an unpopular regime can't afford to go to war.

At any rate, memories of the Six Day War are still fresh on the minds of the Arabs. Granted, things have changed, but need I remind anyone that Isreal hasn't been sleeping, just like the Arab nations involved in the 1967 war, it to was cought up in the arms race, and indeed Tehran can't risk being dealt the jockers it has in its military deck of cards.

In all, Russia keeps her fingers crossed, praying for an outbreak of war so it could sell its gas and oil to Europe at any price Moscow deems fit, since suplies from the Mideast would be greatly disrupted if not entirely cut off!

At the end of this whole drama, I see Iran backing down. The odds againt it are just too much.

+1000000 likes.

I'm sure Putin (GEJ too) will be fasting and praying for war to start so the price of oil will increase by over 200%.

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by dadicvila(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2012
rasputinn: Anybody who thinks Iran stands a chance in any war with Israel is obviously ignorant of the history of middle east wars that Israel has fought.
gbam!atimes i wonder why the cowards are quick to call on UN intervention,you attack somebody and he is attacking you back with his superior firepower and you start begging for ceasefire only for you to attack again in 2wks time,this vicious cycle is becoming boring,mayb Isreal should just go nuclear and solve this problem once and for all and damn the consequence
Re: Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel by patrickmuf(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Interesting scenario here, the iranians are backed by russia and china, on the other hand, israel can count on the support of America, britain, france n germany...I see i world war in this very battle for supremacy, though i pray it never happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Niger PM In Chad As US, Russia Urge Diplomatic Option In Crisis / Sara Netanyahu Charged With Fraud Over Misuse Of State Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.