Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? (9263 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by wiegraf: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Answer the question with the junk at the tips of your lips/brain and you will be hanging like dead meat. cheesy

Never come here and regurtitate the moronic platitudes you are brainwashed with and then expect me not to bash you with critical analysis.

Why are you gloating?

You'll excuse me if I don't reply that, I have a more important question which you should be able to digest easily; do you have a small pipi? A lot of the time ppl with small pipis are rather frustrated, they then become anon tough guys on the internet to help make themselves feel better. That's why I ask. Thank you

Also your position seems to be it's not natural, you do know other animals engage in homosexual activity, yes? Also, pls do tell why 'nature' should dictate moral codes?

Are you in support of persecuting gheys?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Kay17: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Sagamite

Society itself will fall apart, because Nature doesn't accommodate it. Also inputing Nature's cruelty into morality will defeat it.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by wiegraf: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17: @Sagamite

Society itself will fall apart, because Nature doesn't accommodate it. Also inputing Nature's cruelty into morality will defeat it.

He should be fine crafting a code using nature as a model. For instance he could use bonobos, closely related to us as great apes, who indulge in pipi fencing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Bonobo_and_other_apes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Social_sexual_behavior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_fencing

He could also figure out a way to adopt natures nefarious bits into the code

Edit: links
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

We shouldnt eat genetically modified crops based on your morality from nature.

Seeing as you live in london, you have eaten genetically modified food more than once.

person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQZNkiY7ds
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
wiegraf:

Why are you gloating?

You'll excuse me if I don't reply that, I have a more important question which you should be able to digest easily; do you have a small pipi? A lot of the time ppl with small pipis are rather frustrated, they then become anon tough guys on the internet to help make themselves feel better. That's why I ask. Thank you

Also your position seems to be it's not natural, you do know other animals engage in homosexual activity, yes? Also, pls do tell why 'nature' should dictate moral codes?

Are you in support of persecuting gheys?

person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4&
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
wiegraf:

He should be fine crafting a code using nature as a model. For instance he could use bonobos, closely related to us as great apes, who indulge in pipi fencing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Bonobo_and_other_apes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Social_sexual_behavior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_fencing

He could also figure out a way to adopt natures nefarious bits into the code

Edit: links

You are a person!

How are Bonobo monkeys gay?

How does exhibiting gay behaviour equate to being gay?

Welcome to the slaughter house. You are about to be processed.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17: @Sagamite

What conjectural crap is this?

This does not answer my question.

Try again!
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by onetrack(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

How does exhibiting gay behaviour equate to being gay?

Did you really ask this question?

Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by wiegraf: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Just for giggles

"The flatworms "fence" using two-headed dagger-like joysticks which are pointed, and white in color. The mating ritual involves a violent battle during which two hermaphroditic flatworms attempt to pierce the skin of one another with one of their joysticks. The "winner" is the organism that inseminates the other; the winner becomes the father. The sperm is absorbed through pores in the skin, causing fertilization in the "loser," who becomes the mother.[2][3][4]

Child-bearing, while necessary for successful offspring production, requires a considerable parental investment in time and energy, and according to Bateman's principle, almost always burdens the "mother". Thus, from a biological point of view, it is preferable to be the father rather than the mother. However, there are other hermaphroditic species where both partners try to be inseminated rather than to inseminate."

Look at them go!! ON GUARD!!

Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by F00028: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up, person!

Do you want me to start bringing the questions?

F00028:
already going for the distraction card, I see.
wink

you made a claim and am calling you on it: back it up, b.i.tch! or quit following me around.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
I have given up on Sagamite.

When his questions have been answered and he has been proven to be quite ignorant on issues (eg liberalism, gays and homosexual animals) He becomes more abusive and asks irrelevant questions.

People shouldnt waste time with Sagamite. wink
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by F00028: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
wiegraf:
...do you have a small pipi? A lot of the time ppl with small pipis are rather frustrated, they then become anon tough guys on the internet to help make themselves feel better...

so that's it? I always knew sagamouse was over compensating for something.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Godd.amned mental midget
it seems intellect isn't the only area you come up short grin
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Kay17: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

What conjectural crap is this?

This does not answer my question.

Try again!

Maybe you didn't pay attention. Murder, Cannibalism will become moral permissible. A society can't exist from such stress
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
funny thread.. excellent trolling, vedAXEcool..
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
musKeeto: funny thread.. excellent trolling, vedAXEcool..

Are you mad? What is up with your signature?

Just because Einstein is said to have said something, it doesnt mean that the something or quote makes sense.

Fanatical atheists my foot. How retarded to conclude that they are from the same source.

Foolishly enough, you're an agnostic- which is also an atheist.

I dont believe in God, just like you

I cant prove that there is no god. Just like you

I even agree that it is something that we can/ might not know, especially if it is a deist god.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
onetrack:

Is MouthAction also unnatural? Should practitioners be imprisoned so that they can be prevented from doing this?

i hope you are not getting me involved in political decission of government
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
truthislight:

morality and religion are not things we learn from nature but we get education from nature, that is why we want our human brothers to learn.

Religion and morality are strictly a human thing.

@kay17
why not criticise this instead? But you turned a blind eye to it.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
wiegraf: Just for giggles

"The flatworms "fence" using two-headed dagger-like joysticks which are pointed, and white in color. The mating ritual involves a violent battle during which two hermaphroditic flatworms attempt to pierce the skin of one another with one of their joysticks. The "winner" is the organism that inseminates the other; the winner becomes the father. The sperm is absorbed through pores in the skin, causing fertilization in the "loser," who becomes the mother.[2][3][4]

Child-bearing, while necessary for successful offspring production, requires a considerable parental investment in time and energy, and according to Bateman's principle, almost always burdens the "mother". Thus, from a biological point of view, it is preferable to be the father rather than the mother. However, there are other hermaphroditic species where both partners try to be inseminated rather than to inseminate."

Look at them go!! ON GUARD!!

anything for procreation.
Thats a natural thing.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Kay17: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
@truthlight

I also think morality and religion are human inventions
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by wiegraf: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
truthislight:

anything for procreation.
Thats a natural thing.

What's your point?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Kay 17: @truthlight

I also think morality and religion are human inventions

will God had communicated with animal instead
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
truthislight:

will God had communicated with animal instead

Apparently snakes could talk in the bible

So did donkeys
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by JeSoul(f): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thread locked for obvious reasons. For fellas like yourselves, one would expect a much more mature debate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi / Divine Destiny Vs Natural Destiny / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.