Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? (9277 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17:

Monks for example, but let's forget that and not be distracted.

Behaviours that are Natural and "normal" are morally permissible in a society, right? But "normal" is morally defined. And its defined with the standard of Nature, right?

Monks are not being forced to be celibate. They have a choice don't they? Or which country do you know of that forces people to be Monks?

Defined by nature, acceptability and rationality. The last two are subjective.

What is your point? Nature should not dictate moral principles?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17: Both as a ritual and a set of foundational beliefs.

Do you consider Nature to dictate moral principles to man?

nature educated us in various ways.

Gaism may not harm me directly but that does not make it right/natural.

But we know that abused of nature result in adverse consequences.

The an.us is for poo, when a di.ck/pe.nis goes in "there" it can recircle things that are supposed to be absolutely wested and that will harm humanity subsequently as most of "them" are bi-sexual that can transfer what they picked from the an.us into the virgina.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17:

A traditional minded society which seeks for conformity, will find homosexuality, feminine independence, free thinking abnormal and justify its condemnation of it.

Look @ the globe, societies that disagree with homosexuality are conservative African, Middle East, Bible belt regions.

what is feminine about being gay?

"Calling a dog a bad name"
saying that religion hate women as an excuse for hating gay is wrong
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by onetrack(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
truthislight:

did flying in airplane come naturally or it is as a result of man input?

If god had meant for humans to fly, he would have given them wings. Man should not fly. Very simple. Technology has encouraged a lot of unnatural behavior and god is watching. If Nigerian officials had any true belief in God at all they would close the airports and arrest the passengers and pilots of all planes that do land in Nigeria. Telephones are also unnatural. I've never seen one in nature.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by onetrack(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
truthislight:

nature educated us in various ways.

Gaism may not harm me directly but that does not make it right/natural.

But we know that abused of nature result in adverse consequences.

The an.us is for poo, when a di.ck/pe.nis goes in "there" it can recircle things that are supposed to be absolutely wested and that will harm humanity subsequently as most of "them" are bi-sexual that can transfer what they picked from the an.us into the virgina.

Is MouthAction also unnatural? Should practitioners be imprisoned so that they can be prevented from doing this?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Bernd2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Being gay is ok! smiley In Sweden about 45% of all males are gay.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by F00028: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17: Religion is not natural, cos we are the only species that practice it.

Is morality defined by Nature?

you mean for something to be natural to human beings, bugs gotta do it too
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by F00028: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:
What else is there to prove when something is cultural and a religious right?

listen sh.i.t for brains, when you make a claim and you're asked for proof, a rhetorical question won't do...Godd.amned imbecil'e

undecided do you practice being this stu.pid or does it just come naturally?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by onetrack(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
Bernd2: Being gay is ok! smiley In Sweden about 45% of all males are gay.

Probably closer to 3% like in the rest of the world.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Bernd2(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
onetrack:

Probably closer to 3% like in the rest of the world.

Well maybe yes, but in Stocholm atleast there are many gays.

http://www.visitsweden.com/gaytravel
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
F00028:

you mean for something to be natural to human beings, bugs gotta do it too

You are a person!

Shut up, this is above your brain level.

F00028:

listen sh.i.t for brains, when you make a claim and you're asked for proof, a rhetorical question won't do...Godd.amned imbecil'e

undecided do you practice being this stu.pid or does it just come naturally?

person, what is the point of giving a lecture to a mooron like you that has proven not to be able to retain the education given barely 7 days ago? What is the point of giving a lecture to a moronic almajiri that condemns major parts of his religion but yet still continues to practice the religion?

Cretin, why did you decide to vomit the same arguments you were slaughtered with on another thread.

person!
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Kay17: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Monks are not being forced to be celibate. They have a choice don't they? Or which country do you know of that forces people to be Monks?

Defined by nature, acceptability and rationality. The last two are subjective.

What is your point? Nature should not dictate moral principles?

Conjunctive or any one of the conditions suffices??
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Kay17: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
onetrack:

If god had meant for humans to fly, he would have given them wings. Man should not fly. Very simple. Technology has encouraged a lot of unnatural behavior and god is watching. If Nigerian officials had any true belief in God at all they would close the airports and arrest the passengers and pilots of all planes that do land in Nigeria. Telephones are also unnatural. I've never seen one in nature.

LMAO!! But true.

@F00028

Commonly shared across the animal kingdom.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17:

Conjunctive or any one of the conditions suffices??

What the hell are you talking about?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by F00028: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:
person, what is the point of giving a lecture to a mooron like you that has proven not to be able to retain the education given barely 7 days ago?...

blah blah blah! I said prove it, b.i.tch!
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
onetrack:

Thank the Lord I can spot a person from their first few statements and I am quick to pull the trigger of calling them a person.

I was not wrong about this guy, just like I was not wrong about Fucktard00028.

What a pure person!
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Kay17: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
@sagamite

I meant are the three conditions to be considered together or just an individual condition suffices?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17: @sagamite

I meant are the three conditions to be considered together or just an individual condition suffices?

I still don't get your point or direction of argument?

What are you trying to say? Nature should not dictate moral principles?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by F00028: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

I still don't get your point or direction of argument?

you never get anything...Godd.amned imbecil'e
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
F00028:

you never get anything...Godd.amned imbecil'e

Shut up, dumb person, before I start giving you questions that will make you run like a pathetic cretin. grin
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by wiegraf: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
I have to say, 8 pages of this... That this is still an issue in 2012... I suppose for 9ja it will still be an issue in 2112. Putting 'gay' in the title of anything would lead to this... Like 'kids had a merry and gay day at the park today!!!'.... Poster gets stoned to death

Well done @vedax you genius, take a bow
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
wiegraf: I have to say, 8 pages of this... That this is still an issue in 2012... I suppose for 9ja it will still be an issue in 2112. Putting 'gay' in the title of anything would lead to this... Like 'kids had a merry and gay day at the park today!!!'.... Poster gets stoned to death

Well done @vedax you genius, take a bow

What is still an issue in Naija tha you feel shouldn't be an issue in 2012?

What year should it have stopped being an issue?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by wiegraf: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Don't ask stoopid rhetorical questions you know the answers to, it's annoying. And from the blue, I know, but 2-3 whole pages of writing fu.cktard... Is that the new word of they taught you at class today?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
wiegraf:

Don't ask stoopid rhetorical questions you know the answers to, it's annoying. And from the blue, I know, but 2-3 whole pages of writing fu.cktard... Is that the new word of they taught you at class today?

You are a person!

I am merely goading you to vomit the moronic platitudes that you have been fed by the West and that is hanging at the tips of your lips, which you think is intellectual, so I can slaughter.

Please fall for the trap and answer my questions. Let me gut, cut and dice you before I suya you.

Again:

Pucci, answer.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by F00028: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up, dumb person, before I start giving you questions that will make you run like a pathetic cretin. grin

already going for the distraction card, I see.
wink

you made a claim and am calling you on it: back it up, b.i.tch! or quit following me around.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
F00028:

already going for the distraction card, I see.
wink

you made a claim and am calling you on it: back it up, b.i.tch! or quit following me around.

Shut up, person!

Do you want me to start bringing the questions?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by wiegraf: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I am merely goading you to vomit the moronic platitudes that you have been fed by the West and that is hanging at the tips of your lips, which you think is intellectual, so I can slaughter.

Please fall for the trap and answer my questions. Let me gut, cut and dice you before I suya you.

Again:

Pucci, answer.

Just skip to the part where you skewer me
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
wiegraf:

Just skip to the part where you skewer me

Answer the question with the junk at the tips of your lips/brain and you will be hanging like dead meat. cheesy

Never come here and regurtitate the moronic platitudes you are brainwashed with and then expect me not to bash you with critical analysis.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by onetrack(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Thank the Lord I can spot a person from their first few statements and I am quick to pull the trigger of calling them a person.

I was not wrong about this guy, just like I was not wrong about Fucktard00028.

What a pure person!

No, not a pure person. I am somewhat adulterated. grin
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Kay17: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Sagamite

Morality built around Nature can't work. And "normal" hasn't been defined.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay 17: @Sagamite

Morality built around Nature can't work. And "normal" hasn't been defined.

Why can't it work?

Give examples of such that has not worked.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Why can't it work?

Give examples of such that has not worked.

We shouldnt eat genetically modified crops based on your morality from nature.

Seeing as you live in london, you have eaten genetically modified food more than once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / A Discussion between Antiparticle and DoctorAlien on GOD / How Many Times Did God Create The World In Genesis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.