Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent (4385 Views)

+18.. Matured Answers Only / Matured Answers Only / Matured Answers Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
just woke up guys...sorry for the delay..i was so depressed i had to take some sleeping pills cos i didn't even sleep last night...

The mom picked her up from ma place around 9.30am this morning..it was a very emotional time for me...it was also d first time i had opportunity to have a good look at her....yall know i saw her in the night...mehn..that chic is gone..she has so emaciated and is a lil bit darker....am like waoh...what did this chic get herself into??...ma heart bleeds more from the fact that i know this gal is a good gal regardless of what has happened...all ma friends and family members are like nawaoh..werrin happen??...prior to this issue..she is the kinda of person that will light up any gathering with her prescence..always smiling,very humorous,respectful,hardworking and hardly demands.....infact she has like 97% of the qualities i need in a wife...met her back in 2007 when boys were still in school nd had absolutely nothing...she stood by me through thick and thin..and now that things have started looking up..this devil entered and spoilt a very beautiful thing...for fccks sake i was planning an engagement for november this year..still cant fathom what went wrong....cos to the best of ma knowledge..she is not who u will call a materialistic person..never....i dont even know what attracted her to this drug guy....its not like the guy is better than me..(okay he has more money)...but i had a very bright future ahead of me..plus the fact that i am responsible and every woman's dream...i just tire....and so depressed...i just pray she doesnt do something bad to herself...am just scared...
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
This story is indeed pathetic. She listened to her mother...against all odds...against the voice of reason and love...now she's gone back home with/to her mother. A pyrrhic victory for both of them.

A good topic for debate. Moderators pls take note.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
She's gone,let her be.
Hope you didn't give her any cash sha?
Keep your distance as well and stop being emotional around this babe.

Next time this kind of issue comes up, don't let her enter your house, instead when you sight her just find somewhere else to till you are sure she left. If possible involve the police, people whi do drugs are mean.

And then better be prepared. Definitely if the man gets to hear she visited your place, he may try to act macho and start threatening you,warning you through calls or a visit.

Please keep your distance from your ex. Even if she was neither married nor pregnant all I have typed would still be my advice. This option of keeping ur distance is the wisest and best option.She made her choice,by herself, don't be silly over her anymore. Never pick her calls or reply her text msgs. Stay on your own, LEAVE HER ALONE!
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
*coughs*

desh how far now, hope ure better now
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
190: *coughs*

he should be better after drinking one or two bottles grin
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
190: *coughs*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......NL rocx...you guys are tha bomb..the love and care is awesome..thanx y'all..thanx homie 190..am doing great bro,invited a couple of friends over..we have been boozing and making fun outta the situation..thanx bro....

@
bennyraz: he should be better after drinking one or two bottles grin
bennyraz....

lol bro....i have been gulping lots of johnny boy brands.....it really helps..lol
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
deshclones:

@bennyraz....

lol bro....i have been gulping lots of johnny boy brands.....it really helps..lol
yea.. it helps.. well is good to know u're back and kicking grin
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
AmBeautiful: She's gone,let her be.
Hope you didn't give her any cash sha?
Keep your distance as well and stop being emotional around this babe.

Next time this kind of issue comes up, don't let her enter your house, instead when you sight her just find somewhere else to till you are sure she left. If possible involve the police, people whi do drugs are mean.

And then better be prepared. Definitely if the man gets to hear she visited your place, he may try to act macho and start threatening you,warning you through calls or a visit.

Please keep your distance from your ex. Even if she was neither married nor pregnant all I have typed would still be my advice. This option of keeping ur distance is the wisest and best option.She made her choice,by herself, don't be silly over her anymore. Never pick her calls or reply her text msgs. Stay on your own, LEAVE HER ALONE!

thanx dear...the bolded is definitely true...same thing ma boss advised me...i hope the husband doesn't act irrational..i didn't do anything to his wife...am even scared he will descend and beat devil outta the gal....am sure God will protect me....am sure of that..thanx once again.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
Deshy! Make I talk? On fumble mehn... As in hen! U dey fawk up!!! Mail me! angry
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by dBard: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
she was pregnant,she's married. a married woman is in ur house n ur asking f advice! I fit swear,people r gettin dumber by d day. angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Deshy! Make I talk? On fumble mehn... As in hen! U dey fawk up!!! Mail me! angry

paddy mi...i know say i fawk up...i accept..abeg talk everything here..you know say e no easy to just fashy that chic like dat...i don dey even heal....but her presence reopened ma wounds....i don move on dear..take it from me...
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Beync(f): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Never pop champs first. wait till if her macho man doesn't come after you.
you even carry emotion go arrange for her to sleep with your neighbor shocked
if na me be that your neighbor i go pursue you and her commot for my house.

@190, that your advice is an award winning adv for you on this forum cool

for the first time tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Beync(f): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
tongue
tongue
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
embarassed embarassed

Date me benyc embarassed
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Beync(f): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
undecided
undecided
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 12:43am On Oct 14, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by StellaBella(f): 3:51am On Oct 14, 2012
I know you want us to say take her back
You want us to say let her divorce her husband
You want us to say , hug her, kiss and make love to her

Sweetheart, we will be lying to you
When your heart is broken, it hurts!
But trust me it will heal and you will smile again

She made a mistake but she also made her choice.
Everything will be okay but She gotta go!
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
nawoah for this chic...she was in my office today asking to see me,i quietly told the receptionist to tell her i was in a meeting,the receptionist told her but she insisted on waiting...o boy she waited from 11am till 3pm..i was even surprised when the receptionist called again asking me to come downstairs to see her...i panic ed and asked ma close buddy to go talk to her and send her outta of the building....what is all these?the guy had to plead with her before she left...i have told her i CAN NEVER take her back..that she should love and pray for her husband..now she is coming with another gist that her conscience is pricking her..i have also assured her that i have forgiven her..yet she no wan make desh rest...this matter is quietly getting outta hand...my phone has known no rest..same with facebook messages (cos i have already deleted her since).sometimes i see as much as 15pages of text messages on ma phone...what do i do??....i dont want to lose ma sanity..cos am being pushed to the edge.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
^babe , keep avoiding d hefer o! dis is ur healing process, let no ragga muffin pepper souping excrembe come pour iodine inside ur garium.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
desh

U mean dat particular gurl u keep complaining about
Here on nairaland is baq and pleading wif u 2take her back
Haba haba haba I didn't even know she wuz married, d pregnancy isn't d issue
D fact she's married even last month shows dat she can't be trusted, biko
Desh ure a smart man, women shud be crawling arund u - ure not tired
2dat particular gurl, she's married for phuck sake and d fact dat
She has issues wit her drug lord doesn't mean dey can't settle it
Den wat happens 2u again wen she leaves d 2nd time

Use ur head man- ure dealing wit a Nigerian girl here
And wen dealing wit dem use ur head never ur heart cus most like dis ex of urs
Av no single trace of heart in dem

She's married - please respect her and leave her alone, forget love here
Please ask her 2leave ur house and leave ur life alone
Uve forgiven her bt she should please go away for good

Ur wife is enroute so don't ruin Gods plan 4ur life -

Jst my 2cent, I mite be wrong doe bt if m in ur shoes - I'l do wah I just adviced

Takia man! God bless
I can't believe this...it seems like 190 has finally accepted the Lord in his life. OP, this right here is solid advice.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
desh.... she came back not to ask u to love ha back but she didn't have any friend in the world that she believed to be real friends, she came to u cos she believed u wouldn't judge ha for ha mistakes... she needs a friend... not the rod... be ha friend no matter what don't go beyond that....Friends...X
deshclones: just woke up guys...sorry for the delay..i was so depressed i had to take some sleeping pills cos i didn't even sleep last night...

The mom picked her up from ma place around 9.30am this morning..it was a very emotional time for me...it was also d first time i had opportunity to have a good look at her....yall know i saw her in the night...mehn..that chic is gone..she has so emaciated and is a lil bit darker....am like waoh...what did this chic get herself into??...ma heart bleeds more from the fact that i know this gal is a good gal regardless of what has happened...all ma friends and family members are like nawaoh..werrin happen??...prior to this issue..she is the kinda of person that will light up any gatering with her prescence..always smiling,very humorous,respectful,hardworking and hardly demands.....infact she has like 97% of the qualities i need in a wife...met her back in 2007 when boys were still in school nd had absolutely nothing...she stood by me through thick and thin..and now that things have started looking up..this devil entered and spoilt a very beautiful thing...for fccks sake i was planning an engagement for november this year..still cant fathom what went wrong....cos to the best of ma knowledge..she is not who u will call a materialistic person..never....i dont even know what attracted her to this drug guy....its not like the guy is better than me..(okay he has more money)...but i had a very bright future ahead of me..plus the fact that i am responsible and every woman's dream...i just tire....and so depressed...i just pray she doesnt do something bad to herself...am just scared...

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Idowuogbo(f): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
krispycash: desh.... she came back not to ask u to love ha back but she didn't have any friend in the world that she believed to be real friends, she came to u cos she believed u wouldn't judge ha for ha mistakes... she needs a friend... not the rod... be ha friend no matter what don't go beyond that....Friends...X
bulllllllllllllllllshyttttttttttteeee!!!!

friend wiv persin u don straff? dis guy dey talk Japanese i swear!
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
krispycash: desh.... she came back not to ask u to love ha back but she didn't have any friend in the world that she believed to be real friends, she came to u cos she believed u wouldn't judge ha for ha mistakes... she needs a friend... not the rod... be ha friend no matter what don't go beyond that....Friends...X

bro,you dont know what i have been thru with this chic....you dont know the pains i have been thru in the last 8weeks,the sleepless nights,the tears,lack of appetite...you dont knw what it feels like to hear that your sweetness of 5yrs got married...i heard about it via facebook....bro,you dont know what it feels like to be lied to,deceived,..she was in ma office on thursday b4 her wedding yet behaved as if nothing was about to happen..bro....please lets cut out the friendship matter...its just God that will grant me the grace to forgive this chic....
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
deshclones:

bro,you dont know what i have been thru with this chic....you dont know the pains i have been thru in the last 8weeks,the sleepless nights,the tears,lack of appetite...you dont knw what it feels like to hear that your sweetness of 5yrs got married...i heard about it via facebook....bro,you dont know what it feels like to be lied to,deceived,..she was in ma office on thursday b4 her wedding yet behaved as if nothing was about to happen..bro....please lets cut out the friendship matter...its just God that will grant me the grace to forgive this chic....
deshyyy!!! stop it dis joor! haba! enter town go carry cash and carry till u heal small abeg! han han! u wan kil urself? no vex me o!
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
deshyyy!!! stop it dis joor! haba! enter town go carry cash and carry till u heal small abeg! han han! u wan kil urself? no vex me o!

babe,u knw say her prescence dey crack me up...i even wan arrest am....serious...she don dey irritate me gan
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Idowuogbo(f): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
deshclones:

babe,u knw say her prescence dey crack me up...i even wan arrest am....serious...she don dey irritate me gan
arrest ke? nooooo ooo!!! abeg pipe low biko! i'll suggest u keep ignoring till she finally gets d point.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
deshclones:

U say wetin? U wan arrest gangster wife? E be like say some nuts don dey fall from ya head so. Abobi, use ya head o! Make those wrong men no just snuff u out for nothing. A word is enough for the wise! Arrange urself sharpaly!
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
fluid26:

U say wetin? U wan arrest gangster wife? E be like say some nuts don dey fall from ya head so. Abobi, use ya head o! Make those wrong men no just snuff u out for nothing. A word is enough for the wise! Arrange urself sharpaly!

arrange myself you say...by doing what exactly brother??..abeg tell ur guy
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by greedie1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
deshclones:

eeyah...i feel for you bro, im even crying on your behalf. Tk hrt eh, ur better half will come along.

@190, i like the you on this thread. Im amazed
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by greedie1(f): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand / Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire / Photo: Hilarious Way To Revenge On Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.