Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent (4384 Views)

+18.. Matured Answers Only / Matured Answers Only / Matured Answers Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by ITbomb(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
arrest ke? nooooo ooo!!! abeg pipe low biko! i'll suggest u keep ignoring till she finally gets d point.
The OP had emphasis that he needed MATURE ANSWERS, u should have gotten that clue and stop embarrassing urself here.
In order words, ur opinions are not needed here
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nnekacherry: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
desh

U mean dat particular gurl u keep complaining about
Here on nairaland is baq and pleading wif u 2take her back
Haba haba haba I didn't even know she wuz married, d pregnancy isn't d issue
D fact she's married even last month shows dat she can't be trusted, biko
Desh ure a smart man, women shud be crawling arund u - ure not tired
2dat particular gurl, she's married for phuck sake and d fact dat
She has issues wit her drug lord doesn't mean dey can't settle it
Den wat happens 2u again wen she leaves d 2nd time

Use ur head man- ure dealing wit a Nigerian girl here
And wen dealing wit dem use ur head never ur heart cus most like dis ex of urs
Av no single trace of heart in dem

She's married - please respect her and leave her alone, forget love here
Please ask her 2leave ur house and leave ur life alone
Uve forgiven her bt she should please go away for good

Ur wife is enroute so don't ruin Gods plan 4ur life -

Jst my 2cent, I mite be wrong doe bt if m in ur shoes - I'l do wah I just adviced

Takia man! God bless

wow.. 190 has changed..
Praise the Lord..
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by boron10(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
ITbomb:
The OP had emphasis that he needed MATURE ANSWERS, u should have gotten that clue and stop embarrassing urself here.
In order words, ur opinions are not needed here
Sorry bro, she also gave a good advice, how would deshy arrest the wife of a drug baron? Haba, use your head na, Idowu might be jovial, funny and humorous, but she still gives sensible advices.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by pendo89(f): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is too much garbage at ur doorstep.Marriage,pregnancy,drugs.
All I can say is watch your back cz you never know who's keeping track of her.
If it's help and counselling, I believe her mum can do a good job.
Find a new girl.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
pendo89: I believe her mum can do a good job.

Her mum? Going by what Desh said, her mum is an embarrassment! Pls go through these threads...

www.nairaland.com/979576/mothers-want-us-keep-it#12512423

www.nairaland.com/1066394/what-should-ℓ-d-pls/1#12441634

Those are glance summaries of the mother-daughter mentality as presented on NL. It's quite disturbing...and appears to be a chain reaction of palpable ignominy. Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by pendo89(f): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
I haven't,Fluid,but it seems as if desh has really had it rough. 3 threads about the same woman?
But what I meant was, 'he shouldn't try to offer her counsel, even if she throws tantrums or shows remorse, for obvious reasons.
The person who ruined it (mum) should shoulder that burden.Whether good or bad now,he's out of the pic.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
whats up with everyone screaming around 190 has changed- yaaaay 190 has changed
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Emperoh(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nna Desh, me no gbadun this your condition so oo. But the first thing you need to do to help you overcome this shit na to find ways to completely forgive her.
If you continue to dey avoid am, it doesn't pass the message say u don forgive am. . . .of which i know say e go hard to forgive her.
But somehow, you just need to find a way to manage the situation. . . . you fit threaten am say you go report am to the husband.
Anyhow wey u want do am, just ready for the wahala wey go follow cos the babe go stalk you tire.

Una also (u with ur guys) go try make her understand say since she don marry, water don pass garri.
U fit even front for her say u don almost conclude arrangement for marriage. But abeg, under no circumstance should you ever meet
with her ALONE. . . .that is if the worst comes to the worst.

Above all, carry you two kneels kiss ground. That man upstairs understands and na only him fit heal u.
No carry this matter joke cos women na manipulators oo. She go don see say u still get feelings for her come begin press am.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Youngpo413: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Relationship wahalla.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Women Smh / Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? / My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.