Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj (19941 Views)

Don Jazzy,d'banj And Wande Coal Reunites On Stage (photos) / "I'd Luv To Marry Genevieve" "I Miss Don Jazzy" D'banj / Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Drunk: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
Red-Light:
small time naija peeps will start their dbanj yoruba and donjazzy igbo fight..... u heard him, he has biggest foreign fan base in uk.. a country known to have many yourbas.. that means yorubas love donjazzy more kapish

btw what am i even saying donjazy is not even igbo

ARE YOU HIGH
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by bobolekepee(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
jellyloveb:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/i-can-still-work-with-don-jazzy-dbanj/
undecidedsee wetin u don cause 4 nl? Pple come dey fight eachoda...
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Drunk:

ARE YOU HIGH
dont tell me u dont know there are many aro patients here on nl
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by blasterman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ur not reasoning Obadiah. Is dbanj among top 100 musicians in the world? How many international hits? How many Grammys? Is he popular in other developing continents? Name another African or carribean artist that u can claim is illuminati. What is ur basis of the claim, what is criteria? Or r u saying any artist in kanye west label is illuminati? Akon too is illuminati? At least he is African too and a global star. So with the same reasoning is psquare illuminati ?because they music partnership with Akon. Anyway I gat 2 go but all I know is:

Number 1 tool of the so called illuminati is religion via the roman catholic church but that has been hit so they focus on t sports, then music. If u wanna know the real illuminati they own the biggest football clubs, basketball etc. They own the biggest record labels, they own airlines.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin
why dont u sponsor me for lg chairmanship ,we will make money oooooo.forget all this illuminati trash after we make mony u can start as many illuminati cult u like .what do u think
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by blasterman(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
so u dont know that seun na illuminati?u dey offend me ooo.even pasuma and saheed osupa and obesere na illuminatii,u no see their chain.
I know say u sef na illuminati u just dey code
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
Hahahaha lmao. So, Illuminati came after D'banj. D guy yato gan o. He must be unique. How can U say that, Top Biz men that dictate the Economy of a nation don't av VOICE? Influence is not only by speaking to d mic. And who told U that footballers can't control the mind? Infact, they can control d body,heart and mind. U didn't answer the African part of the question. Who are their recruits in Africa or is D'banj the 1st African recruit?
you are not seeing the picture. this is a society for people who can be used to influence and promote their agenda. footballers and business men do not control your minds. if jayz starts throwing gang sign or whatever sign he throws, the whole youth of the world will start throwing the same signs which they all do when they go to his concerts. if dbanj starts talking bout kokomaster, 150 million nigerians too are all saying kokomaster. thats the influence that is needed to control minds not someone who kicks a ball or is a business man that nobody hears speak. this is an organization for people with VOICE as the workers and then the main guys who control the world economies as the foundation. stop talking about messi

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
why dont u sponsor me for lg chairmanship ,we will make money oooooo.forget all this illuminati trash after we make mony u can start as many illuminati cult u like .what do u think
i aint sponsoring you for nothing LMAO. you will enter dia and clean out the coffers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
blasterman: Ur not reasoning Obadiah. Is dbanj among top 100 musicians in the world? How many international hits? How many Grammys? Is he popular in other developing continents? Name another African or carribean artist that u can claim is illuminati. What is ur basis of the claim, what is criteria? Or r u saying any artist in kanye west label is illuminati? Akon too is illuminati? At least he is African too and a global star. So with the same reasoning is psquare illuminati ?because they music partnership with Akon. Anyway I gat 2 go but all I know is:

Number 1 tool of the so called illuminati is religion via the roman catholic church but that has been hit so they focus on t sports, then music. If u wanna know the real illuminati they own the biggest football clubs, basketball etc. They own the biggest record labels, they own airlines.
brah ? CRITICAL THINKING is necessary to survive in this world. DBANJ may not be popular worldwide but he is popular in nigeria. that is the nigerian youth covered. for senegal they will get akon. for haiti they will get wyclef etc etc. REPRESENTATIVES WHO CONTROL MINDS IN THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. DIG ? this is about global control. this is an organization with representatives from all the countries in the world. so you dont have to be world famous so long as you are the most famous in your country

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by kemmyrule: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
CLIQBOY: wetin dix one dey talk
i wonder ooo::i tink say na only me wey no undastnd am

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by HACKER3: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Airtel 39GB tweak released 20mins ago @ >> http://africansbest.net
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by xcubed(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Did it occur to anyone here that this is a report and somethings might have been fabricated or exaggerated? He might not have said those exact things in that way
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by xcubed(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
awistle: Yeah u really need him to work with him again so u wont bring out tracks like Oyato again.

Lmao! Had to laugh mehn
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Rooneyboy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
BeraBera: Do you have to quote the whole post? Nnaa Na wa oh
Were u discharged from D psychiatric hospital today ?
Didn't u c the bolded portion that I made reference to ?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Rooneyboy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
xcubed: Did it occur to anyone here that this is a report and somethings might have been fabricated or exaggerated? He might not have said those exact things in that way
mr observer its an extract from the interview he granted to cool FM
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: you are not seeing the picture. this is a society for people who can be used to influence and promote their agenda. footballers and business men do not control your minds. if jayz starts throwing gang sign or whatever sign he throws, the whole youth of the world will start throwing the same signs which they all do when they go to his concerts. if dbanj starts talking bout kokomaster, 150 million nigerians too are all saying kokomaster. thats the influence that is needed to control minds not someone who kicks a ball or is a business man that nobody hears speak. this is an organization for people with VOICE as the workers and then the main guys who control the world economies as the foundation. stop talking about messi
So, who are the other recruits in Africa? Is D'banj the only one?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:

so you mean to tell me you believe in that crap about d'banj being the most famous nigerian? okocha is far famous than d'banj! why is okocha not recruited? illuminati do not need the likes of jay-z or d'banj, they are interested in staging coup d'etats, putting puppet dictators in power and then control the policies of those countries! why would they bother about jay-z/dbanj? are they looking for more members? members of a cult group as powerful as the illuminati will not throw gang signs up deliberately like jigga/kanye do! it's a secret cult not an open cult!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

so you mean to tell me you believe in that crap about d'banj being the most famous nigerian? okocha is far famous than d'banj! why is okocha not recruited? illuminati do not need the likes of jay-z or d'banj, they are interested in staging coup d'etats, putting puppet dictators in power and then control the policies of those countries! why would they bother about jay-z/dbanj? are they looking for more members? members of a cult group as powerful as the illuminati will not throw gang signs up deliberately like jigga/kanye do! it's a secret cult not an open cult!
Belief fire. I don't believe in craps. I'm a Scientist and I do not operate on assumptions. I was only trying to see what Obadiah was driving at. So, I'm waiting 4 him to tell me who's in Illuminati and who's not wrt Africa and then we'll pick it up 4rm there.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
I aint a member brah so i cant give you specifics on who is in. however there are some people ( not including myself ) who know the signs and symbols and can tell you who is in based on signs and symbols. wink
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

you are so clueless i need to name you alicia silverstone grin
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: I aint a member brah so i cant give you specifics on who is in. however there are some people ( not including myself ) who know the signs and symbols and can tell you who is in based on signs and symbols. wink
U are not even sure of the xteristics. So, what makes U so sure abt D'banj being in it since U're an xception to those that know the signs?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
U are not even sure of the xteristics. So, what makes U so sure abt D'banj being in it since U're an xception to those that know the signs?
obadiah is really enjoying himself and prolonging the matter and you cant see it.he is only pulling ur legs .but u can continue arguing with him ,as for obadiah he can keep on talking on this topic for years .

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
It's Don Jazzy Again
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
obadiah is really enjoying himself and prolonging the matter and you cant see it.he is only pulling ur legs .but u can continue arguing with him ,as for obadiah he can keep on talking on this topic for years .
My questions were indirectly pulling his legs. I was just waiting 4 him to enter a tight corner. As U can see, he's already backing off bit by bit. He has suddenly changed 4rm an Illuminati Aficionado to one who doesn't know their signs and symbols anymore. Lolz.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by dopeJemi: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2012
I sowie 4 una

D.banj dey use styLe dey downgrade una, una dey here dey support person wey no send usad

Go on, support him n let's c weda he cares

Its berra I hate him n be happy dan support a slowpoke hu doeznt knw wah good music z

Doze of u supporting him, u fink he'll view dis thread n tk u 2 UK 2 meet kanye west

gringringringrin

Fact: d.banj z an illuminated arrogant scumbagcheesycheesy

He shud learn 4rm 2face n stop shoutin in oda peopLe's songzsad
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by shilling(f): 5:17am On Oct 14, 2012
Disappointing. Why all the rude references to Jazzy about the collabo, recharge cards, etc?

He chooses to give out recharge cards to people, so what? He also gives cash donations to the needy? Dbanj, what have you done?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2012
10000views
200posts
all because dbanj gave a 30mins interview,yet dbanj no be star abi?.ppl like fooling themselves
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2012
naturalwaves:
I AM SURE YOU NEVER HEARD ME SAY DBANJ WAS AN ILLUMINATI. HOWEVER WHAT I SAID, SINCE COOGAR WAS SAYING THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, WAS THAT HE IS THE PERFECT CANDIDATE. CHECK THE ARGUMENTS FROM THE START. NEVER SAID HE WAS IN IT. ALL I SAID IS THAT COOGAR IS WRONG FOR THINKING IT IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY wink

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Laitesmart(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2012
Lmao. Even messi sef na illuminati, that z y he no dey frown anyhw... Van persie and rooney na illuminati. That z why them no fat and no tall too much.
Walcott na iluminati, thatz why they gv am speed sense but no futbal sense. L WKMD...
All of una sef don turn illuminatees.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nairaplus(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2012
Even the devil will deny being an Illuminati. Mtchewww!

Seriously speaking, D'banj minus Don Jazzy equals No-Sense Music!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Attacked By Unknown Man Amid Cheating Rumours, Nigerians React / End SARS Campaign Affected My Music – Yomi SARS / Omawumi: I Would Have Voted For Oby Ezekwesili In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.