Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj (19951 Views)

Don Jazzy,d'banj And Wande Coal Reunites On Stage (photos) / "I'd Luv To Marry Genevieve" "I Miss Don Jazzy" D'banj / Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by buchibabe: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2012
Dbanj omo who sef? Dis ur shoulder too high o
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Laitesmart(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2012
Chineke! I can see only one question but 3 words! Correct yourself b4 u corrupt us with ur sour use of english even in the cause of trying to beef...
kodeblurr: 3 questions please... Who is dbanj
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by RedLight1: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2012
uihebom: do you know how stupidd and foolishh you sound, what has dis topic got to do with yoruba and igbo. Let's clap for you, your brothers are all over London doing what. morooon. Fliping burgers. And cleaning London streets. I bet you haven't seen an airport in your life.

now u dont know how mor0nic and stupiid u sound.... what concern those flipping burgers and cleaning london street with my post or the topic....are u jealous that none of ur rat wretched family has never being to london or u are just another imbeci'le that open mouth and talk rubbish

...i dont have to trade words with u... i guess u are nairaland newbie. if u are always here u woulda realise it has always being yoruba igbo thing ... now crawl back ur hole that u crawled out from... stupiid clown
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by RedLight1: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2012
CLIQBOY: wetin dix one dey talk
did u delete google from ur browser?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Laitesmart(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2012
Why are people so full of beef? Have u 4gotten the principle of individual difference? He can't be what u want him to be bcuz he is himself.
Moreso, society only celebrate those who had made their life worthwhile... Why dnt u try making that your own life worth its while and see if u wnt be a celebrity...
For those of you that got nothing good to say about this guy, it shows u hav nting gud to do... Why dnt u try calling mtn call center 180? I am sure they would entertain u 4 1 hr b4 answering u.
Simpletons.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: NO DEY CLOCK ANOTHER MAN MONEY. LONG THROAT OSHI
Brother Mi , koi τ̅☺ yen i'm just happy for the guy when i see developments ni.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Odinaka00(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2012
coogar: only fools hate d'banj - his story to success should be inspirational to all nigerian hustlers out there. i remember seeing d'banj @ nottinghill carnival in 2004 looking young and broke as fück - the story is different today! the gist about illuminati is also untrue....illuminati my ärse! they just don't give their membership to any cat on the street! d'banj is too little to be a member of the illuminati - illuminati is not eiye confraternity or where every tool, simpleton and dolt can join!

Dbanj is too little Ť☺ βξ a member of illuminati? Little as in hw bro?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2012
brownsug: I won't be surprised if I hear dat both guys drink hennesy together while watching u pple drink panadol for their fake heads aching
i beg tell them ,they dont realise that this is strictly business nothing personal.place enough dough on the table and i can assure u donjazzy wont mind playing the drumset and composing tunes for dbanj.these two guys are not fighting each other and i see them working together again very soon ,trust me .just strictly business
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by personal59: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
alaoeri: Hate him or break him, its won't change anything about him all the ppl condemning him on social media are not even up to his fans in Lagos Island alone. Abeg free D'banj jooooooooor.
make we knw say na lagos island ‎​U dey leave after that nko u don't even knw the no of fans der
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by ayoola2002(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
Maybe U shuld ask Don Jazzy to produce similar beats 4 his talentless brother (D'PRINCE) and let's see the outcome. Then, U will understant who is who's backbone. Moreover,the productn of dat Oyato by JSLEEK was nearly impeccable. Remove the wool in ur ears, plug an earpiece and listen to d production again.
Thanks for suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by montelik(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
Must every D'banj topic make the front page? All for the same arguments and discussions to resurface.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by zinosleek(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
No b dis guy sing oooooooo for full track with kanye and 2 oda pple. He chould not even make a full sentense in d track. I wonder how dis guy blow with music?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by LivingSaint(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
Abeg make una tell me; when did it become a crime for record labels to split? Splits always herald good things for all involved. Look at Plantashun Boyz which produced Tuface and Faze. Check out Luther Vandross' rise to stardom. D'banj and Jazzy took the best decision for their careers, because Mo$hit was getting boring and boring towards oblivion. Kapish!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by abbey37(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
Dbanj is the richest and biggest artiste in naija @ the moment,a solid businessman and a prudent spender this guy has conquered the home front and his taking our music to the international community........Haters why not RIP if u av nothing good to say on Him
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Odinaka00:
Dbanj is too little Ť☺ βξ a member of illuminati? Little as in hw bro?

too little, too irrelevant, too insignificant
illuminati is the most powerful secret cult in the world - they rule/control every major issue in the world. world leaders, members of the vatican, powerful businessmen, etc are the people normally linked to the group not an aspiring nigerian musician.....illuminati is not confraternity where every tom, dïck and harry can join.......

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Shaw007(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi: this hatred for dbanj is really consuming some people,what has the guy said that is wrong now.i dont and cant see anything bad in all what he has said .na wa ooo for nigerians.
u dey mind those jealous boiz?? Mtchew,d'baba carry gO jare,ntn do YU

#d'banjyato
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Shaw007(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
tuasefemi:

Spectators!!! and spectators u will remain till ur children start asking u where u were when d guy was hustling making money.........anyway u will gladly tell them u were always on NL beefing d guy!
gringrin Guy u bad O!!

C as these haters dey crY sha,LmfAOo!!

Wetin dey pompous 4 wetin hin dey talk Now??

Nawa Ogrin

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

illuminati is the most powerful secret cult in the world - they rule/control every major issue in the world. world leaders, members of the vatican, powerful businessmen, etc are the people normally linked to the group not an aspiring nigerian musician.....illuminati is not confraternity where every tom, dïck and harry can join.......
you are very myopic. i think you are thinking back to the 1800s when the whole world was ran entirely by white people. nowadays what the illuminati strive for is control and influence over the minds of the whole world. as such they target artist all over the world who have influence and control over the minds of the youth. in america kanye west and jayz have control over the minds of the youth hence why they can be recruited. in nigeria dbanj has control over the minds of the whole country why he will be recruited. through one man they get to the whole country. this is how the illuminati works. through dbanjs music they can control the people of nigeria by having him put messages or act a certain way to dictate trends in nigeria and to keep the people mesmerized and busy and hence to not focus on important things in life. in 2012 the illuminati is inclusive of the biggest music stars in all countries of the world, asides from business minds and political leaders.

see back then only whites had the military might of the world so they didnt have to be diplomatic to influence you. they controlled the world with violence. nowadays, everyone else has superior weapons now so they cant control the world overtly anymore. its now a covert operation. subtle. nowadays they recruit the biggest stars in all countries of the world and use those stars to influence the countries of their origin. look at nigerian youth today ? look at how they dress like fagiits ? who you think is dictating this homo-erot-ic fashion trend ? see this is all satanic. the purpose is to keep you as satanic as possible. to keep the world satanic.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Shaw007(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
kodeblurr: 3 questions please... Who is dbanj
d'banj is one of the most successful entertainers Africa has produced

Next.........
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by zumarock8(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
just pasin........with my bottle of alomo bitter
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Shaw007(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
zumarock8: just pasin........with my bottle of alomo bitter
shack am well O cheesy
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Topeedo: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
CLIQBOY: wetin dix one dey talk
DAT GUY DEY TALK BULLSHIT, SEE WHERE HE CARRY D MATTER GO
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by ayoola2002(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
zumarock8: just pasin........with my bottle of alomo bitter
Pls continueeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Topeedo: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
Maxymilliano: Just like my dear President, D' Banj is suffering from speech disability which is a deficiency in either EXPRESSIVE or receptive processing of language...
I AM SURE YOU ARE IN YOUR SECOND YEAR IN EDUCATION DEPARTMENT AND JUST LEARNT THAT RECENTLY...SHUT THE Bleep UP IF YOU DONT HAVE NADA TO SAY...DICK FACE
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Revolva(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
Dbanj has said it his mind dem no born am well not to patronise IDJA again abi him wan loose
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Shaw007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: you are very myopic. i think you are thinking back to the 1800s when the whole world was ran entirely by white people. nowadays what the illuminati strive for is control and influence over the minds of the whole world. as such they target artist all over the world who have influence and control over the minds of the youth. in america kanye west and jayz have control over the minds of the youth hence why they can be recruited. in nigeria dbanj has control over the minds of the whole country why he will be recruited. through one man they get to the whole country. this is how the illuminati works. through dbanjs music they can control the people of nigeria by having him put messages or act a certain way to dictate trends in nigeria and to keep the people mesmerized and busy and hence to not focus on important things in life. in 2012 the illuminati is inclusive of the biggest music stars in all countries of the world, asides from business minds and political leaders.

see back then only whites had the military might of the world so they didnt have to be diplomatic to influence you. they controlled the world with violence. nowadays, everyone else has superior weapons now so they cant control the world overtly anymore. its now a covert operation. subtle. nowadays they recruit the biggest stars in all countries of the world and use those stars to influence the countries of their origin. look at nigerian youth today ? look at how they dress like fagiits ? who you think is dictating this homo-erot-ic fashion trend ? see this is all satanic. the purpose is to keep you as satanic as possible. to keep the world satanic.
thank you very much obadiah!!

I'm sure that dude doesn't know squat about how d tin works,if D'banj is 2 'little' i wonder who is big enough 2 hand them Nigeria/Africa. . .he prolly doesn't know abou their world power bid!!

But then again.D'banj did say his success isnt tied 2 any cult. . .i'm taking his word for it

3 Likes

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by abysirius(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
shol: Mehn SEUN is in money, no more "This Space Is For Sale" them space Sold Out...God dat have don yours will surely do mine and in multiple folds and you too wey don Go Up No Go ever come down Seun IJN Amen..am happy for you
God will do it for us too. Seun is going places. So happy for him.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shaw007: thank you very much obadiah!!

I'm sure that dude doesn't know squat about how d tin works,if D'banj is 2 'little' i wonder who is big enough 2 hand them Nigeria/Africa. . .he prolly doesn't know abou their world power bid!!

But then again.D'banj did say his success isnt tied 2 any cult. . .i'm taking his word for it
definitely dbanj juju is working on everyone because if even dbanj shit na news,if he goes to the barber shop na topic ,if he sleeps na sell out .just an ordinary interview is doing almost 10pages and still counting,ok lets even agree he is in illuminati ok,and even he is their secetary what is anybody fucking business with that?if he is among and u dont like him then dont buy his records .but all these noise is giving dbanj greater publicity,right now we have two topics on dbanj running simutenously with and average of 10pages.the more haters continue to hate this guy the higher he goes .
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

Secret? lipsrsealed
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by abysirius(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: you are very myopic. i think you are thinking back to the 1800s when the whole world was ran entirely by white people. nowadays what the illuminati strive for is control and influence over the minds of the whole world. as such they target artist all over the world who have influence and control over the minds of the youth. in america kanye west and jayz have control over the minds of the youth hence why they can be recruited. in nigeria dbanj has control over the minds of the whole country why he will be recruited. through one man they get to the whole country. this is how the illuminati works. through dbanjs music they can control the people of nigeria by having him put messages or act a certain way to dictate trends in nigeria and to keep the people mesmerized and busy and hence to not focus on important things in life. in 2012 the illuminati is inclusive of the biggest music stars in all countries of the world, asides from business minds and political leaders.

U agent of destruction. Who are thou mountain before D'banj! The Lord shall make u all a plain!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Jonarinho(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=alaoeri]Hate him or break him, its won't change anything about him all the ppl condemning him on social media are not even up to his fans in Lagos Island alone. Abeg free D'banj jooooooooor. [/oyato joor] grin[quote author=alaoeri]Hate him or break him, its won't change anything about him all the ppl condemning him on social media are not even up to his fans in Lagos Island alone. Abeg free D'banj jooooooooor. [/oyato joor]
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
abysirius: U agent of destruction. Who are thou mountain before D'banj! The Lord shall make u all a plain!
SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT THE LORD IS NOT WHO IS GIVING DBANJ HIS SUCCESS. THE LORD DOES NOT PROMOTE CARNAL AND SATANIC MUSIC. SO THAT MAKES YOUR THREAT 'MUTE NULL AND VOID'

WOE TO HIM THAT CALLS BAD GOOD AND HIM THAT CALL GOOD BAD. BETTER WATCH OUT FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION ABYSIRIUS

MALACHI 2 VS 17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Is Not Getting Married - Colin Udoh / Small Doctor Denies Poisoning Jurji Versal / Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.