Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj (19947 Views)

Don Jazzy,d'banj And Wande Coal Reunites On Stage (photos) / "I'd Luv To Marry Genevieve" "I Miss Don Jazzy" D'banj / Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Laitesmart(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2012
2012/2013 WASSCE GOVERNMENT QUESTIONS...

1. Define Iluminati...
2. Mention 10 nigeria iluminatees in each of the following areas.
i. Football
ii. Nollywood
iii. Musical industry
iv. Government.

Each question carries equal marks. Total mark = 100.

. Good Luck
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by waleadex(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
tuasefemi:

Spectators!!! and spectators u will remain till ur children start asking u where u were when d guy was hustling making money.........anyway u will gladly tell them u were always on NL beefing d guy!

Smiles!!!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by wawaboy1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
Prof soludo and Obj are illuminati. Just check the 1000 naira note and discover the green illuminati sign. They want to initiate all Nigerians.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: I AM SURE YOU NEVER HEARD ME SAY DBANJ WAS AN ILLUMINATI. HOWEVER WHAT I SAID, SINCE COOGAR WAS SAYING THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, WAS THAT HE IS THE PERFECT CANDIDATE. CHECK THE ARGUMENTS FROM THE START. NEVER SAID HE WAS IN IT. ALL I SAID IS THAT COOGAR IS WRONG FOR THINKING IT IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY wink
OK. That's better. It would be terrible to conclude without a Proof.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
Nairaplus: Even the devil will deny being an Illuminati. Mtchewww!

Seriously speaking, D'banj minus Don Jazzy equals No-Sense Music!
Here they come again with useless and unnecessary arguments. Let me quickly end ur ignorance.
Don Jazzy without D'banj is more of a No- Sense than D'banj without Don Jazzy
#HARD FACT#. If U're in doubt, check the performance of the Solar Plexus album with all d stars. Everyone knows that 1 D'banj is equivalent to abt 4 guys combined in d Mavin crew#Another hard fact# I bet, d solar P albulm didn't sell up to 100 thousand copies. Don Jazzy himself said the album didn't dn well atall, it was a flop . None of D'banj's album has ever sold less than 1 million copies. So, who is more of a No- Sense without the other? (NB- I respect Don Jazzy as a good producer and respect him but d truth must be told) .The OYATO track that's making a bulk of U say trash was not that bad and it was never done to get U grooving or dancing. D cool dude only did d track to tell U that, He's different and blessed to keep on doing what he knows ow to do best
#Simple#
Are there no other things 4 U to do aside HATING?

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nairaplus(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2012
naturalwaves:
Here they come again with useless and unnecessary arguments. Let me quickly end ur ignorance.
Don Jazzy without D'banj is more of a No- Sense than D'banj without Don Jazzy
#HARD FACT#. If U're in doubt, check the performance of the Solar Plexus album with all d stars. Everyone knows that 1 D'banj is equivalent to abt 4 guys combined in d Mavin crew#Another hard fact# I bet, d solar P albulm didn't sell up to 100 thousand copies. Don Jazzy himself said the album didn't dn well atall, it was a flop . None of D'banj's album has ever sold less than 1 million copies. So, who is more of a No- Sense without the other? (NB- I respect Don Jazzy as a good producer and respect him but d truth must be told) .The OYATO track that's making a bulk of U say trash was not that bad and it was never done to get U grooving or dancing. D cool dude only did d track to tell U that, He's different and blessed to keep on doing what he knows ow to do best
#Simple#
Are there no other things 4 U to do aside HATING?

A very good example of my theory! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Nairaplus:

A very good example of my theory! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Irrespective of what ur theory is, the fact is that Don Jazzy is more of a No- Sense without Dbanj than Dbanj without him. If U were told Don J did d production of the Oyato track, U wouldn't av doubted it cos the productn by JSleek was very superb and could still pass 4 a Don J production. And if U think d whole song was below per, I tell U, Don J has produced a couple of not too good (I don't want to say wack) songs 4 Dbanj in d past. If U're in doubt, get the RUN DOWN albulm and listen to tracks 14 to 17 that contains songs like 'E wa wo omoge' e.t.c.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nairaplus(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2012
naturalwaves:
Irrespective of what ur theory is, the fact is that Don Jazzy is more of a No- Sense without Dbanj than Dbanj without him. If U were told Don J did d production of the Oyato track, U wouldn't av doubted it cos the productn by JSleek was very superb and could still pass 4 a Don J production. And if U think d whole song was below per, I tell U, Don J has produced a couple of not too good (I don't want to say wack) songs 4 Dbanj in d past. If U're in doubt, get the RUN DOWN albulm and listen to tracks 14 to 17 that contains songs like 'E wa wo omoge' e.t.c.

OK O! Oya D'Banj release another hit track make we see na? Waiting Activated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2012
Nairaplus:

OK O! Oya D'Banj release another hit track make we see na? Waiting Activated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz....Don't worry now.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by camelus: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dbanj has bitten †̥̥Ђӛ finger that feeds him,, Hahahaha!
Oyato ₪☺ reign at all,U ωιℓℓ see Wђα̅† u did τ̅☺ urself,Nmehhhhhhh!!!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by babyboy3(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
camelus:
Dbanj has bitten †̥̥Ђӛ finger that feeds him,, Hahahaha!
Oyato ₪☺ reign at all,U ωιℓℓ see Wђα̅† u did τ̅☺ urself,Nmehhhhhhh!!!
'

And who fed him?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by dplomaticVal: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2013
egocentric fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

End SARS Campaign Affected My Music – Yomi SARS / Omawumi: I Would Have Voted For Oby Ezekwesili In Presidential Election / Mikel Obi Is Not Getting Married - Colin Udoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.