Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj (19948 Views)

Don Jazzy,d'banj And Wande Coal Reunites On Stage (photos) / "I'd Luv To Marry Genevieve" "I Miss Don Jazzy" D'banj / Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by calabaman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
What i want to hear is: I AM WORKING WITH DON JAZZY,,, Not "can" or "will"
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by BeraBera(f): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

u dey form pompous,with time, every body go no whether na UK or Naija u get fans pass.
Just keep deceiving yourself, we are watching
Do you have to quote the whole post? Nnaa Na wa oh
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

you're a flaming ignoramus...
bloody hell, what kind of proteins do some nigerians take that has continued to make them reason illogically! you must have been born daft to even believe jay-z/kanye are members of the illuminati. do you know what this group represents? the fourth reich, the new world order - the group responsible for majority of the world economic and political policies and kanye/jay-z would fit into such? illuminati murdered john kennedy, they were responsible for the french revolution, they have a massive influence on what happens at the vatican and you think kanye west who is busy making sex tapes with kim kardashian would be allowed membership in the same elite class of the rothschilds, rockefellers and most of the world leaders? you should donate your brain cells to the ape kingdom! you are not different to the suya-sellers in the various t-junctions in lagos!

another heap of idiotic rant!
so d'banj's mode of dressing is the reason illuminati would recruit him? look a what a graduate is ptyalising on a public forum! the illuminatis are in control of political/economic policies! that is what controls the terrain! like the IMF instruction to remove the oil subsidy in all OPEC countries - that's the kind of control the illuminati has - not the way you dress like a homoerotic dolt! jeeez, your ignorance is peerless if you think a secret cult like illuminati would recruit noisemakers like jay-z & kanye! they would be too loud to fit into such a powerful group and d'banj is too irrelevant in the grand scheme of things to even see their application form! only 2 members might qualify in nigeria as we speak: dangote and mike adenuga and I am sure they still come short! illuminati is not blood/crips!!!
I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO READ YOUR TRIPE. I KNOW YOU HAVE A REPUTATION AS ONE OF THOSE WHO JUST LIKES ARGUING FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE. YOU MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND I CALLED YOU OUT ON IT. NOW TAKE CORRECTION AND KEEP IT MOVING. THE ILLUMINATI OPERATE HOW I SAID THEY OPERATE AND DBANJ HAS EVERYTHING THEY REQUIRE FOR RECRUITMENT. NOW IF HE IS AN ACTUAL MEMBER OR NOT IS A MATTER OF SPECULATION BUT HE IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE. HE HAS INFLUENCE OVER THE MINDS OF HUNDEREDS OF MILLIONS. NOW LEAVE MATTER
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
i dont even give damm,whatever group ,cult,or any trash he is ,is his own problem,if that group will make him bring out good sound and music so be it if not bad for him,i wonder where the illuminati factor and influence was when he made oyato,if dbanj likes let him belong to a cannibal club,all i am interested in him is his music
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by butpro(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
tuasefemi:

Spectators!!! and spectators u will remain till ur children start asking u where u were when d guy was hustling making money.........anyway u will gladly tell them u were always on NL beefing d guy!
guy, you just speak my mind! Ask him if dem get Aston martin and see obafemi martins for there life before! D'banj oyato.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO READ YOUR TRIPE. I KNOW YOU HAVE A REPUTATION AS ONE OF THOSE WHO JUST LIKES ARGUING FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE. YOU MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND I CALLED YOU OUT ON IT. NOW TAKE CORRECTION AND KEEP IT MOVING. THE ILLUMINATI OPERATE HOW I SAID THEY OPERATE AND DBANJ HAS EVERYTHING THEY REQUIRE FOR RECRUITMENT. NOW IF HE IS AN ACTUAL MEMBER OR NOT IS A MATTER OF SPECULATION BUT HE IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE. HE HAS INFLUENCE OVER THE MINDS OF HUNDERED OF MILLIONS. NOW LEAVE MATTER
i dont think anyone should believe anything u say,i remember how u said ur confraternity boys told u the aluu 4 were cultist who were on a mission to collect a scroll from their don and remove him ,u even went as far as telling us that ur information was from an inside source and that u are a former cult member ,well all ur theories about the aluu 4 was wrong and totally false ,judging from that i dont think anyone should take anything u say serious.i think it is time u start living in the real world and stop dreaaming of being a mafia godfather on nl,if dbanj says he is in illuminati so be it ,what is ur own business if he is there or not.how does that affect ur own daily life
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Shaw007(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
definitely dbanj juju is working on everyone because if even dbanj shit na news,if he goes to the barber shop na topic ,if he sleeps na sell out .just an ordinary interview is doing almost 10pages and still counting,ok lets even agree he is in illuminati ok,and even he is their secetary what is anybody fucking business with that?if he is among and u dont like him then dont buy his records .but all these noise is giving dbanj greater publicity,right now we have two topics on dbanj running simutenously with and average of 10pages.the more haters continue to hate this guy the higher he goes .
abi O!!! . . .i don't even want 2 know if he's in OgbonI,wetin consign me be say,he's making us proud. . .haters can go and boil truckloads of rockgringrin

#d'banjyatO

but come O Onatisi,i remeber when that dbanj/pusha t(janye west) track was out,u were very hard on the guy,infact u wud easily pass for a hater. . .why u con change sides now??
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by seedord247(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
I collected my passport from pastor fake oyedepo.. So oledepo works with naija immigration.....lmaoooo grin
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
i dont think anyone should believe anything u say,i remember how u said ur confraternity boys told u the aluu 4 were cultist who were on a mission to collect a scroll from their don and remove him ,u even went as far as telling us that ur information was from an inside source and that u are a former cult member ,well all ur theories about the aluu 4 was wrong and totally false ,judging from that i dont think anyone should take anything u say serious.i think it is time u start living in the real world and stop dreaaming of being a mafia godfather on nl,if dbanj says he is in illuminati so be it ,what is ur own business if he is there or not.how does that affect ur own daily life
my guy you are still salty because i told you that you are a potential thief from the way you were salivating and obsessing over money. a potential treasury looter. a potential 'IBORI'. abeg leave matter oooo. when the true details of the ALUU motive start coming out we go all dey here now abi ? i am sure you know the 5th guy gave a statement about how they were going to coup the don. abeg make we leave matter
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
definitely dbanj juju is working on everyone because if even dbanj shit na news,if he goes to the barber shop na topic ,if he sleeps na sell out .just an ordinary interview is doing almost 10pages and still counting,ok lets even agree he is in illuminati ok,and even he is their secetary what is anybody fucking business with that?if he is among and u dont like him then dont buy his records .but all these noise is giving dbanj greater publicity,right now we have two topics on dbanj running simutenously with and average of 10pages.the more haters continue to hate this guy the higher he goes .
Very funny! Well said. D'banj was just born to make it even when he sings unseriously by saying things like HMM,LEBETE,LABATA, FILE e.t.c in his songs, the songs still make hits. Right now, Kanye and co are part of d hottest Hip hop group in d world and having a Nigerian(Dbanj) sign 4 their record label(G.O.O.D) is a bitter pill that's too monumental 4 haters to swallow hence, the reason 4 d unnecessary hatred. Truly, truly and truly, D'banj Oyato, Oyato joor. Oto laye re, oto laye won o, Ori e yato....Your head is different!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Shaw007(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:
obadiah777:

@coogar and obadiah,u guys didnt really need 2 take it 2 dat level,u could have had lively educating arguments,seriously all that is unnecessary

@coogar,i agree with what u posted 2 a certain extent,D Illuminati did cause all what u stated,But what u do not know is that have differenet levels of organisation,They have ranks and levels,Just like d army with the musicians(kanye,jay-z and d rest) acting as foot soldiers,actors too to control d subconcious mind of people, , , ,and you also have The leaders,d big Guns,doing the management and the real work

there are 33 ranks/positions. . .u have your musicians,actors,even doctors at d lowest level,that is how it works

and about the dressing. . .though i disagree about the d'banj conspiracy,u cannot rule it out. . Its still one of the Illuminati's bid 2 Normalize sin through their dressing(acting as role models) and their music videos. . .that is why u see in those videos,If they are not praising their masters in one way or another,with signs,symbols and all that. . .they are eliting sex,making it look normal and molding waywardness in the society all so adeptly!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by moderatorr: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

u dey form pompous,with time, every body go no whether na UK or Naija u get fans pass.
Just keep deceiving yourself, we are watching
Bad belle
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
Very funny! Well said. D'banj was just born to make it even when he sings unseriously by saying things like HMM,LEBETE,LABATA, FILE e.t.c in his songs, the songs still make hits. Right now, Kanye and co are part of d hottest Hip hop group in d world and having a Nigerian(Dbanj) sign 4 their record label(G.O.O.D) is a bitter pill that's too monumental 4 haters to swallow hence, the reason 4 d unnecessary hatred.

exactly....
the boy might be deemed lucky in parts to acquire the money to start his own record label and team up with don jazzy. every other thing from then on is his pure hardwork! nigerians always have something to say about successful people! if its not jazz, it's rituals or wait for it........illuminati! only a complete twit would believe d'banj is a member of the illuminati! he's too small, too irrelevant and too insignificant to be considered as a member
illuminati operates on the highest spectrum possible - they are busy politicking on who would be the next american president - not the frivolities of kanye west or d'banj's dress sense!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
Very funny! Well said. D'banj was just born to make it even when he sings unseriously by saying things like HMM,LEBETE,LABATA, FILE e.t.c in his songs, the songs still make hits. Right now, Kanye and co are part of d hottest Hip hop group in d world and having a Nigerian(Dbanj) sign 4 their record label(G.O.O.D) is a bitter pill that's too monumental 4 haters to swallow hence, the reason 4 d unnecessary hatred.
dont mind them,many of those calling him names here cant enter most of the place he dbanj can enter,that is why i said dbanj made a mistake ,nigerians dont like to be treated with respect the more u try to be nice with them the more they will insult u.that is why i like seun method he simply tells u what he wants and he doesnt care what u say after that.dbanj shouldnt have acknowldged the illuminati thing he should just have waved the question aside and move on to other topics.on the issue of don jazzy he has said it all if the money is good we will work together again,what else ?

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shaw007:

@coogar and obadiah,u guys didnt really need 2 take it 2 dat level,u could have had lively educating arguments,seriously all that is unnecessary

@coogar,i agree with what u posted 2 a certain extent,D Illuminati did cause all what u stated,But what u do not know is that have differenet levels of organisation,They have ranks and levels,Just like d army with the musicians(kanye,jay-z and d rest) acting as foot soldiers,actors too to control d subconcious mind of people, , , ,and you also have The leaders,d big Guns,doing the management and the real work

there are 33 ranks/positions. . .u have your musicians,actors,even doctors at d lowest level,that is how it works

and about the dressing. . .though i disagree about the d'banj conspiracy,u cannot rule it out. . Its still one of the Illuminati's bid 2 Normalize sin through their dressing(acting as role models) and their music videos. . .that is why u see in those videos,If they are not praising their masters in one way or another,with signs,symbols and all that. . .they are eliting sex,making it look normal and molding waywardness in the society all so adeptly!
dont mind coogar. that brah doesnt know nothing LOL. he thinks everyone in the illuminati is on the same level.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
dont mind them,many of those calling him names here cant enter most of the place he dbanj can enter,that is why i said dbanj made a mistake ,nigerians dont like to be treated with respect the more u try to be nice with them the more they will insult u.that is why i like seun method he simply tells u what he wants and he doesnt care what u say after that.dbanj shouldnt have acknowldged the illuminati thing he should just have waved the question aside and move on to other topics.on the issue of don jazzy he has said it all if the money is good we will work together again,what else ?
do you see the dilapidated mindset of this potential treasury looter ? what place can he enter that others cant enter ? HEAVEN ? . i tire for naija mindset. a bunch of simple minded nincompoops i tell ya

i hope you know thou shall not worship an idol is one of the deadly sins

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: do you see the dilapidated mindset of this potential treasury looter ? what place can he enter that others cant enter ? HEAVEN ? . i tire for naija mindset. a bunch of simple minded nincompoops i tell ya
call me a treasury looter ,fine ,looting the treasury will be soooooo simple with ppl of ur type under me,no wonder our rulers find it easy to loot.you keep living in ur fake life of african mafioso while others are making it big .
you always claim to know more now tell us which idol dbanj is worshiping?and please dont mention a triangular pendant ooooo
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shaw007:

he started the name calling, i did not. if you are going to start the ruckus, at least bring your intellect and facts to the table, not fake gists fabricated in dinghy beer parlours!

the funniest thing is the kanye/jay-z don't even have the massive influence in the hip-hop industry. eminem has sold more records! the people you would expect to be in this kind of group would be quiet and powerful behind the curtains. the lifestyle of jay-z and kanye is too loud to belong to this group of elite class! a self-confessed illuminati(can't remember his name now) once said there are only 6000 members of them in the whole world - majority are jews/americans/europeans! where does d'banj fit in?

hollywood, maybe! music industry - hell no! illuminati murdered 2pac - they have no time for loudmouths like jay-z and kanye! it's a covert group of people who influence our daily lives indirectly! they are mostly concerned about the economic and political issues of the world - not the way people dress(that's just too low)! if you have seen the movie 2012 when some people were specially chosen to get the tickets on a supership that would withstand doomsday - these special people are the calibre of men the illuminati would recruit not a no-mark nigerian artiste like d'banj!

obadiah777: dont mind coogar. that brah doesnt know nothing LOL. he thinks everyone in the illuminati is on the same level.

they are on the same level! lets even assume they are not for argument's sake - d'banj is still insignificant to fit in! applaud the boy's hardwork virtue and stop peddling yeye rumours that he belongs to a secret cult! if you win euromillion lottery next week, people would say the same about you too that you murdered your ex girlfriend to become rich! intellectuals don't reason with simple minds - obadiah777, you are simple-minded!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
call me a treasury looter ,fine ,looting the treasury will be soooooo simple with ppl of ur type under me,no wonder our rulers find it easy to loot.you keep living in ur fake life of african mafioso while others are making it big
this guy is so far gone. he cant help himself. lets thank God you are not in any position of power with this your OLE BARAWO mindset
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

exactly....
the boy might be deemed lucky in parts to acquire the money to start his own record label and team up with don jazzy. every other thing from then on is his pure hardwork! nigerians always have something to say about successful people! if its not jazz, it's rituals or wait for it........illuminati! only a complete twit would believe d'banj is a member of the illuminati! he's too small, too irrelevant and too insignificant to be considered as a member
illuminati operates on the highest spectrum possible - they are busy politicking on who would be the next american president - not the frivolities of kanye west or d'banj's dress sense!
Exactly! If I may ask.... Is it a Nigerian mentality to label anything(especially success) that's beyond their comprehension as being gotten through devilsh/fetish means? If that's d case,then, such people need serious deliverance or a brain transplant. When Drogba was d main man 4 Chelsea in his 1st 3 seasons,with his trade mark chest,turn and shoot technique e.t.c, they said he was using juju. Are pple that daft? When someone's working hard, they won't be there. When d Person makes it, they begin to spew trash 4rm their bacterial infested mouth. What nonsense!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: this guy is so far gone. he cant help himself. lets thank God you are not in any position of power with this your OLE BARAWO mindset
my friend wake up from ur slumber and stop daydreaming of been a ghandi which u will and can never be life is all about money ,power and success.the earlier you know that the better
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

exactly....
Exactly! If I may ask.... Is it a Nigerian mentality to label anything(especially success) that's beyond their comprehension as being gotten through devilsh/fetish means? If that's d case,then, such people need serious deliverance or a brain transplant. When Drogba was d main man 4 Chelsea in his 1st 3 seasons,with his trademark chest,turn and shoot technique e.t.c, they said he was using juju. Are pple that daft? When someone's working hard, they won't be there. When d Person makes it, they begin to spew trash 4rm their bacterial infested mouths. What nonsense!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
my friend wake up from ur slumber and stop daydreaming of been a ghandi which u will and can never be life is all about money ,power and success.the earlier you know that the better
once again i repeat, we thank God that you are not in position of power. you for loot 2 trillion dollars. i dont doubt that. you cant even for one minute break character and talk about something else. na so so money money money money. this your demonic desire for money needs exorcism. seek help brah
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
dbanj illuminati
wizkid illuminati
psqaure illuminati
i wont be surprised if they start calling mikel or ayefele illuminati.
dumb ppl
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: once again i repeat, we thank God that you are not in position of power. you for loot 2 trillion dollars. i dont doubt that. you cant even for one minute break character and talk about something else. na so so money money money money. this your demonic desire for money needs exorcism. seek help brah
my guy u just made me laugh aloud ,hope no hard feelings .i beg no blame me oo
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
my guy u just made me laugh aloud ,hope no hard feelings
no hard feelings brah. always business never personal
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
Exactly! If I may ask.... Is it a Nigerian mentality to label anything(especially success) that's beyond their comprehension as being gotten through devilsh/fetish means? If that's d case,then, such people need serious deliverance or a brain transplant. When Drogba was d main man 4 Chelsea in his 1st 3 seasons,with his trademark chest,turn and shoot technique e.t.c, they said he was using juju. Are pple that daft? When someone's working hard, they won't be there. When d Person makes it, they begin to spew trash 4rm their bacterial infested mouths. What nonsense!

do you blame them? look at the quality of the graduates they churn out year in year out....bunch of lazy thinkers! d'banj made money in the uk and instead of spending it on bentleys, jeeps and benz, he took his money to naija and added it to his little singing talent spiced with some entertaining swagger. the outcome = success!

he's bound to be successful! while in the uk, he managed to complete the basics - his british passport, connections and his cash means he didn't have to depend on anyone to forge ahead unlike 2face whose 80% of his wealth went directly to the coffers of kennis music!

d'banj's growth was rapid because he was massively independent! no juju, no witchery, no illuminati!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

do you blame them? look at the quality of the graduates they churn out year in year out....bunch of lazy thinkers! d'banj made money in the uk and instead of spending it on bentleys, jeeps and benz, he took his money to naija and added it to his little singing talent spiced with some entertaining swagger. the outcome = success!

he's bound to be successful! while in the uk, he managed to complete the basics - his british passport, connections and his cash means he didn't have to depend on anyone to forge ahead unlike 2face whose 80% of his wealth went directly to the coffers of kennis music!

d'banj's growth was rapid because he was massively independent! no juju, no witchery, no illuminati!
geeez is he your g-ay partner ? the way you are carrying on about the guy i am sure even his family members dont salivate over him like you are. are you ga-y if you dont mind me asking ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Is Not Getting Married - Colin Udoh / Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos / Small Doctor Denies Poisoning Jurji Versal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.