Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (9014 Views)

Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2012
Ask yourselves, which section of Nigeria is most antagonistic and xenophobic to other sections?

The answer remains the southwest.

So why now, do you complain about Biafra?

Is it because they (Biafrans) had the forthright vision and insight beyound your elders back then? Or was it that they believed more in their ability? The Igbos remain the most successful and prosperous people in Nigeria today no thanks to the FG but thru hard work and individualism.

As Fashola and ACN continue their quest to make Lagos inhabitable to non-oduans not minding where the wealth came in the first place to develop aand grow Lagos, isn't this tantamount to biting the finger that fed you?

Can you write the tale of Lagos, Abuja, Phc or any other city without the Igbos?

Nigeria should do everything possible (by concession not war) to see that this natural and sustainable resourceful people remain content and happy to remain as Nigerians.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail: So what it means is that Gowon has finally abandoned the sweet Nigeria he fought relentless to keep one? hehehehehe boko haram kwenu. who say boko haram are not brave? Gowon on the run hehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahaha

indeed, you are not bright but of course that has always being a glaring fact. That a man own houses in different parts of the world and chooses to spend time in one aside his habitual residence now means that he has emigrated? You are just dull beyond reckoning.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2012
When Igbos start blaming Ojukwu for his role in the war - maybe, others will blame their leaders for the roles they played. However, as long as you continue to exalt Ojukwu, others will continue to exalt their leaders. Ojukwu was your Icon, Awo was their Icon as well - that's all!

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: Ask yourselves, which section of Nigeria is most antagonistic and xenophobic to other sections?

The answer remains the southwest.

So why now, do you complain about Biafra?

Is it because they (Biafrans) had the forthright vision and insight beyound your elders back then? Or was it that they believed more in their ability? The Igbos remain the most successful and prosperous people in Nigeria today no thanks to the FG but thru hard work and individualism.

As Fashola and ACN continue their quest to make Lagos inhabitable to non-oduans not minding where the wealth came in the first place to develop aand grow Lagos, isn't this tantamount to biting the finger that fed you?

Can you write the tale of Lagos, Abuja, Phc or any other city without the Igbos?

Nigeria should do everything possible (by concession not war) to see that this natural and sustainable resourceful people remain content and happy to remain as Nigerians.

Antagonistic and xenophobic yet your kinsmen flock the region? Antagonistic and xenophobic, yet it is the only peaceful region in the country Nigeria?

Why are you lot so full of propaganda or in other words SH.IT??
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2012
Mr. Globe2:

exactly, my brother. I appreciate you understand truth must be told and justice served for a nation to move foreard. Those suppressing or trying to suppress this are the biggest enemies of the nations progress. Gracias

they have inherited the same curse that their fathers where cursed by. becos where evil persist, the worst that can hapen is when good men do nothing.

why should the average yoruba (who feels naturally more intellectual) be threatened by the Igbo race?

This is a generational curse.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by 9jaIhail(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

You are funny in a stupi.d way but I forgive you because you are ibo and i'm not to expect much from you.

My point is that this is Nairaland for Nigerians and no Biafran(alien living within) can tell me what I can or can't do. It is within my right to tell you to p.iss off, self-servicer!

P.S: My kinsmen are free to go for as many ibo girls as they wish. They are plentiful and heck! They need some loving too! Your headache should be why your girls despite knowing that you are available, would rather opt for Yoruba boys. Think about it and don't hurt your head while at it.

I really pity anyone who is close to you right there as you are typing all this trash, you might have smell hell out of the person brain by now. I am very sure you back side and laps are very big like ogoja yam as a typical yoruba woman, yall are good in having big cheeks big laps big backside with a lots of stretch marks all over, tufiakwa i spit on you and walk over.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by MrGlobe2: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

You are funny in a stupi.d way but I forgive you because you are ibo and i'm not to expect much from you.

My point is that this is Nairaland for Nigerians and no Biafran(alien living within) can tell me what I can or can't do. It is within my right to tell you to p.iss off, self-servicer!

P.S: My kinsmen are free to go for as many ibo girls as they wish. They are plentiful and heck! They need some loving too! Your headache should be why your girls despitei knowing that you are available, would rather opt for Yoruba boys. Think about it and don't hurt your head while at it.

spare me your low iq jare. so I should start going back and forth with you on this your gibberish. sigh
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2012
Mr. Globe2:

spare me your low iq jare. so I should start going back and forth with you on this your gibberish. sigh

You already are. Can't you see it for yourself? Oh, sorry, I forgot that you share the same spectacles with Stevie Wonder.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:17am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Antagonistic and xenophobic yet your kinsmen flock the region? Antagonistic and xenophobic, yet it is the only peaceful region in the country Nigeria?

Why are you lot so full of propaganda or in other words SH.IT??

I am not Igbo. And No, the IGBO are everywhere in Nigeria and not only the southwest. Outside Lagos, there are more Ibos in the core north than any sw city.

truth
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by 9jaIhail(m): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2012
I am sure Gowon is having his UK asylum papers intact because UK immigrations ain't smiling imaoooooooooooooooo
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I really pity anyone who is close to you right there as you are typing all this trash, you might have smell hell out of the person brain by now. I am very sure you back side and laps are very big like ogoja yam as a typical yoruba woman, yall are good in having big cheeks big laps big backside with a lots of stretch marks all over, tufiakwa i spit on you and walk over.

speaking from experience, I see. Yes, you are right on all those counts but the fact is, you shall never behold one ever again in your life.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2012
I want all of you spewing tribalistic hate to stop that sh1t now.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2012
haka_nai: Honestly i don't understand it.I have never heard where someone feeds his foe in war?Abi held liable for lack of food in the foe's territory.The Igbos should have used there ever super powers(which they boost of,to tackle there needs of food during the war.) Abi Ojukwu and the brainy Igbo race acquired weapons and forgot the critical stomach of her people.
Did the Nigerian army continue to starve the conquered territories of Igbo people? If no,Its war!the Igbos must understand its war and don't expect roses from the enemy. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Honestly I think most Igbos have mental issues if they really believe that
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2012
torkaka: so in warfare, ndigbos want their enemy to feed them and give them weapons? :-D
no wonder igbos are not historically known to win wars! SOMEBODY SHOULD BUY OLD MAN ACHEBE THE BOOK CALLED 'THE ART OF WAR'

Abi ooo
Your enemies at war are meant to feed you?

Only in Igbo logic
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

I am not Igbo. And No, the IGBO are everywhere in Nigeria and not only the southwest. Outside Lagos, there are more Ibos in the core north than any sw city.

truth

...and that is the lie you tell yourself as consolation? Well, pretending that your assertion were at some point, true, I would argue that there has been a significant change in the last year or so giving the manner in which the Northerners have decimated your people yet again and are still doing. So, i'd say the west have more of you now but i'm hoping it won't be long. It is my opinion that you lot need to be taught a bitter lesson yet again. Give you another song to sing other than starvation genocide.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:22am On Oct 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Honestly I think most Igbos have mental issues if they really believe that

but the actions of a few men cost the lives of over 2million people.

I know you might not appreciate that amount given the inflation, but just imagine you had a dollar for each soul.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by 9jaIhail(m): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2012
If i were gowon i would have say my only regret is after fighting hard to keep Nigeria one this small small boy boko haram come turn my home town as a living hell hence i took benjohnson.hehehehehe
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:23am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

...and that is the lie you tell yourself as consolation? Well, pretending that your assertion were at some point, true, I would argue that there has been a significant change in the last year or so giving the manner in which the Northerners have decimated your people yet again and are still doing. So, i'd say the west have more of you now but i'm hoping it won't be long. It is my opinion that you lot need to be taught a bitter lesson yet again. Give you another song to sing other than starvation genocide.

you are a f00l.

but here is my facebook link
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:24am On Oct 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail: I am sure Gowon is having his UK asylum papers intact because UK immigrations ain't smiling imaoooooooooooooooo

The same UK that was Gowon's ally when your people where made to shut up and put up? You smoke igbo and you are igbo. Omo, this na double wahala for dead body o.

Like my esteemed forumite, Prof would say: "you are not bright!"

1 Like

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by dayokanu(m): 12:24am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: Ask yourselves, which section of Nigeria is most antagonistic and xenophobic to other sections?

The answer remains the southwest..

LOL and almost every Igbo flocks there before they can make a living.

R=They even want to be governor in the Southwest

i guess its something to do with the Igbo vocabulary

A man who flees warfront is a hero

Anyone who whoops their behind in war is a coward

Now the same people who gave them all their property back after war and accomodate them are now called xenophobic?

It must be a curse to be Igbo
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:25am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

.. It is my opinion that you lot need to be taught a bitter lesson yet again. Give you another song to sing other than starvation genocide.

how can you fight the ibos they are the richest peeps in Nigeria. they will have howizters pointing towards ogbomosho in no time
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

you are a f00l.

but here is my facebook link
http://www.facebook.com/tlardner1

I suppose that makes two of us, right?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

I suppose that makes two of us, right?

why are you so bitter?

which war have you fought?
why as a woman will you wish a bitter lesson to be taught to a whole nation of people?

dont you know the ibos love their own children?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

how can you fight the ibos they are the richest peeps in Nigeria. they will have howizters pointing towards ogbomosho in no time

YOu weren't exactly regarded as poor when the war broke but see how you ended up.

We keep telling you that it is not by mouth, it is by mind. You keep falling through that ditch over and over again and you would keep recording decrease in your population and end up re-populating by sleeping with your own offsprings and even mothers to replenish the numbers.

Propaganda is your forte, I give you that. If alaba market is the gauge for your wealth then by all means, i'll leave you in your land of fiction.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2012
dayokanu:

LOL and almost every Igbo flocks there before they can make a living.

R=They even want to be governor in the Southwest

i guess its something to do with the Igbo vocabulary

A man who flees warfront is a hero

Anyone who whoops their behind in war is a coward

Now the same people who gave them all their property back after war and accomodate them are now called xenophobic?

It must be a curse to be Igbo

the ibos are everywhere. chances that you get to fiji island and the only Nigerian you see operating a beach front bar is an ibo is 100%
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:30am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

why are you so bitter?

which war have you fought?
why as a woman will you wish a bitter lesson to be taught to a whole nation of people?

dont you know the ibos love their own children?

It's simple logic. You give me carrot and you can get apple in return but give me a rat and i'll give you a snake?

comprehendez?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by dayokanu(m): 12:30am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Were they not the richest in 1967 too when the poorer ones schooled them

coincidentally it was an Ogbomosho man who decimated them

He blew off everything that moved and those that didnt move

His name is Benjamin Babamaja Adekunle. ekun oko Igbo. (husband of all Igbos) do you recognize him? Sure your ancestors would

www.nairaland.com/attachments/374546_Benjamin_Adekunle_1_jpg066d32b392e83706af4d0d06b9cc303b

1 Like

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

YOu weren't exactly regarded as poor when the war broke but see how you ended up.

We keep telling you that it is not by mouth, it is by mind. You keep falling through that ditch over and over again and you would keep recording decrease in your population and end up re-populating by sleeping with your own offsprings and even mothers to replenish the numbers.

Propaganda is your forte, I give you that. If alaba market is the gauge for your wealth then by all means, i'll leave you in your land of fiction.

you are a f00l. i keep wasting my time with your type. thank god you have that punna maybe the hausa/fulani horde will spare your life after gangbanging you
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:33am On Oct 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Were they not the richest in 1967 too when the poorer ones schooled them

coincidentally it was an Ogbomosho man who decimated them

He blew off everything that moved and those that didnt move

His name is Benjamin Babamaja Adekunle. ekun oko Igbo. (husband of all Igbos) do you recognize him? Sure your ancestors would

www.nairaland.com/attachments/374546_Benjamin_Adekunle_1_jpg066d32b392e83706af4d0d06b9cc303b

no it was an international effort to quell the only black race. the Russians and Americans put their differences aside at the height of the cold war to arm a militia to go and kill innocent civilians in the name of war.
What is the fallout? The most hated Nation in the world.

keep dreaming.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2012
Chinua Achebe wrote: "There was a country."

I'm going to write a book called: "There was NEVER a country."

I look at Igbo people differently now, after seeing what they are really like on nairaland. I honestly don't like Igbo people anymore and I sincerely hope something happens fast to enhance the demise of Nigeria. I stay away from Igbo people now(I live in a Yoruba mini-country, anyway).
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

It's simple logic. You give me carrot and you can get apple in return but give me a rat and i'll give you a snake?

comprehendez?

no b1tch! what you need is to be euthanized so that you wont breed more callous tribalistic hatred.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

you are a f00l. i keep wasting my time with your type. thank god you havethat punna maybe the hausa/fulani horde will spare your life after gangbanging you

...the same way your foremothers were 'gangbanged' by the Nigerian army in Biafra? Nah...i'll have to pass on that offer. I mean, one look at an ibo and I know that I don't wanna be mothering a breed of bastards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo / Buhari To Get Handover Note, Tour Presidential Villa May 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.