Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (9018 Views)

Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:02am On Oct 13, 2012
[size=20pt]scoping out all you anti-semitics[/size]

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

indoctrinated f00l. your brain capacity cant function beyound this keyboard. your trollin is even FAIL secure.

Says a troll who went from being ODB to Ghostfacekiller.

What will you claim next? The whole Wu Tang clan by yourself? cheesy
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:04am On Oct 13, 2012
niggadee: ibo are mental retardation . The purpose of thinking, paradoxically, is to arrive at a state where thinking is no more necessary at all. In other words, thinking starts with a problem and ends in a solution. Thus, thinking is a tool for adapting ourselves to the physical and social environment in which we are in. 2012 still ibo is constantly moaning and complaining about biafra, awolowo blah blah blah. get a grip and move on biafra people

igbo chic based in U.S studying as a pharm chem and modeling with that sweet tight correct punna that you can never afford

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:05am On Oct 13, 2012
How can a SEMITE be anti-semitic?

Shyte, I'm a semite by ancestry, one-man-Wu-Tang-clan!! cheesy
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:05am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: homeland security; Israeli style

Look at this stupid albino boy suffering from colo mentality. Even your nna girls did not befit their fotos being uploaded over that of oyinbo girls? Kai! Oyinbo has seriously messed with your head. Confused soul!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Nebeuwa(m): 1:05am On Oct 13, 2012
What can you all say to me as an outsider?

I call a spade a spade. The Igbo people suffered genocidal actions by the state of Nigeria.

Professor Chinua Achebe is brining the horrors of that war back into the INTERNATIONAL limelight and there is nothing any of you can do about it.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

Says a troll who went from being ODB to Ghostfacekiller.

What will you claim next? The whole Wu Tang clan by yourself? cheesy

i love that sh1t menh....maybe Cappachino Don, fagget!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Look at this stupid albino boy suffering from colo mentality. Even your nna girls did not befit their fotos being uploaded over that of oyinbo girls? Kai! Oyinbo has seriously messed with your head. Confused soul!

look up b1tch
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:06am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

i know bro... she probably has late stage syphilis

...but you would know, wouldn't you?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:07am On Oct 13, 2012
Nebeuwa: What can you all say to me as an outsider?

I call a spade a spade. The Igbo people suffered genocidal actions by the state of Nigeria.

Professor Chinua Achebe is brining the horrors of that war back into the INTERNATIONAL limelight and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

sense at last
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:07am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

igbo chic based in U.S studying as a pharm chem and modeling with that sweet tight correct punna that you can never afford

I've phucked a better Igbo girl, stop disrespecting Igbo girls. undecided
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:07am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

...but you would know, wouldn't you?

from all your erratic posting... tell me was it dino or Fela himself?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:08am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

I've phucked a better Igbo girl, stop disrespecting Igbo girls. undecided

son give me a psoting address am sending you this used fleshlight
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

look up b1tch

park for one side, biatch! The fact is that the first picture that depicted beauty, power and honour to you was that of isreali girls but the one that look 'hoe-ish' is that of a black ibo girl. You are a blo.ody w.an.ker!!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

i love that sh1t menh....maybe Cappachino Don, fagget!

You're Raekwon now, you phat obese, cheesy belly having mongrel!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:09am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

from all your erratic posting... tell me was it dino or Fela himself?

It was your father.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:10am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

son give me a psoting address am sending you this used fleshlight

FIXED!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:10am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

You're Raekwon now, you phat obese, cheesy belly having mongrel!

ohh sh1t... am begining to like you

spill some of your crack head rhymes for me son
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:11am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

It was your father.

it was not. it was either that one nite stand or that aristos fark
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:11am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

park for one side, biatch! The fact is that the first picture that depicted beauty, power and honour to you was that of isreali girls but the one that look 'hoe-ish' is that of a black ibo girl. You are a blo.ody w.an.ker!!

you have syphilis.

i will ignore your pox post
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:12am On Oct 13, 2012
Nebeuwa: What can you all say to me as an outsider?

Okay, since you're so quick and able to decipher what genocide is, would you please do me the honour of classifying the killing carried out by ibo leaders, of other regional leaders of Nigeria?

Please give it a label if you wish.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:12am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

you have syphilis.

i will ignore your pox post

...but you know because your father told you so, having contracted it himself, right?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

ohh sh1t... am begining to like you

spill some of your crack head rhymes for me son

Damn son!! I don't need your attention!

I'm here for a PSA to my Igbo girls and my subsequent divorce from them.

Be Methodman and go smoke some weed to calm the fvck down! Damn!!!

Stop messing up the flow, son!! undecided
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

it was not. it was either that one nite stand or that aristos fark

Now you're guessing. You don't seem sure.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:14am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Okay, since you're so quick and able to decipher what genocide is, would you please do me the honour of classifying the killing carried out by ibo leaders, of other regional leaders of Nigeria?

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:14am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Now you're guessing. You don't seem sure.

i know it wasnt me. how can any one keep up with your s3x life. i need a roller desk to start with
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Stop messing up the thread, son!!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:15am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

Damn son!! I don't need your attention!

I'm here for a PSA to my Igbo girls and my subsequent divorce from them.

Be Methodman and go smoke some weed to calm the fvck down! Damn!!!

Stop messing up the flow, son!! undecided

[size=30pt]Trolled hard![/size]

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Nebeuwa(m): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

From what I know of the first coup that you are referencing, was it not also other groups that had participated in the first coup including Yoruba officers?

That being said, from the politics of the coup, that does not justify the systematic killing of Igbo/Eastern civilians throughout Nigeria. That should have been left in the realm of politics.

There is no justification none whatsoever for the killing of civilians.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by niggadee(m): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller you are cluess and low iQ run in your ibo race genetics.what's that nude pics is about? i ain't got time for wasteman like you fck off
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2012
This nyggah is on bath salt lmao.

ODB!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

i know it wasnt me. how can any one keep up with your s3x life. i need a roller desk to start with

it wasn't you and you don't know if it was the aristo fark or the other one. You see why you're not only confused, an albino but you are totally irredeemably dense!

There is only one conclusion. If it wasn't you, it has to be your father since you have your mother's g.enitalia picture posted above as proof that your father indeed contracted it and passed it on to your mum.

Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / PWC Audit:Kola Aluko And Jide Omokore Given $7bn Assets By Diezanni Madueke / Nobody Can Divide President Buhari’s Votes In The North – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.