Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (9013 Views)

Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

no b1tch! what you need is to be euthanized so that you wont breed more callous tribalistic hatred.

oops! Too late!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by niggadee(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2012
ibo are manipulating people and disturbed characters that make an excuses, they’re really making a very conscious attempt to cast themselves in a more favorable light while manipulating others into seeing their point of view.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:36am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend: Chinua Achebe wrote: "There was a country."

I'm going to write a book called: "There was NEVER a country."

I look at Igbo people differently now, after seeing what they are really like on nairaland. I honestly don't like Igbo people anymore and I sincerely hope something happens fast to enhance the demise of Nigeria. I stay from Igbo people now(I live in a Yoruba mini-country, anyway).

and there you shall die.

The problem with Yorubas is that you think Nigeria is dependent on you. You are like that first wife children whose husband no longer visits hoping for the demise of your father to claim an inheritance but what you dont know is that your father lost everything but empoewered his other kids before his death.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2012
I also gave all the Igbo girls I was messing with red cards.

Seriously, I can't marry into that tribe and their hatred.

They don't even like one another; Osu, wawa, Nri, Aro, real Igbo, fake Igbo etc. What a racist ethnic group!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

oops! Too late!

i bet they are ugly as fark
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend: I also gave all the Igbo girls I was messing with red cards.

Seriously, I can't marry into that tribe and their hatred.

They don't even like one another; Osu, wawa, Nri, Aro, real Igbo, fake Igbo etc. What a racist ethnic group!

igbo girls jus wan chop ur money they will never carry you go do intro
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2012
niggadee: ibo are manipulating people and disturbed characters that make an excuses, they’re really making a very conscious attempt to cast themselves in a more favorable light while manipulating others into seeing their point of view.

and you are here spewing garbage hoping i will scoop it all up.

i cant wait for tinubu to arise as life presido over oduastan
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
and there you shall die.

The problem with Yorubas is that you think Nigeria is dependent on you. You are like that first wife children whose husband no longer visits hoping for the demise of your father to claim an inheritance but what you dont know is that your father lost everything but empoewered his other kids before his death.

I don't need them for anything, never have, and never will.

I can't deal with their headache, I'm better off with other people.

Who wants to sit down and 'breast feed' cry babies everyday?

I can't stand Jews and their holocaust nonsense, just as I've made up my mind to stay clear of Igbos.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:41am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

i bet they are ugly as fark

You wanna bet? Whatever it is they may be, one thing is certain. They are not flat headed, gullible, brash, lack victim mentality, dubious, dishonest, baboon looking like ojuku and most importantly not ibo.

Hope that puts your mind at rest.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:41am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

I don't need them for anything, never have, and never will.

I can't deal with their headache, I'm better off with other people.

Who wants to sit down and 'breast feed' cry babies everyday?

I can't stand Jews and their holocaust nonsense, just as I've made up my mind to stay clear of Igbos.

dont go there, you muslim fark. i have jewish blood in me, including German and Irish. The worst combo ever.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:41am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Chop my money? cheesy

Or, I take their money and service their nyash. grin

Players only......... cool
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:43am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Don't bet your life on that because right here right now, i'll innundate you pictures of ibo girls kneeling down with both knees feeding their Yoruba lords wine on their WEDDING days!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:44am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
dont go there, you muslim fark. i have jewish blood in me, including German and Irish. The worst combo ever.

I don't hate Jews but their endless cries about holocaust is just nauseating. The real holocaust was the holocaust of black slaves, more than 10 million slaves perished before getting to the 'new land' but you don't see blacks whine about it.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

Chop my money? cheesy

Or, I take their money and service their nyash. grin

Players only......... cool

you wish
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 12:45am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Moraforker! So you're one of those confused one? You're not even black! I've been wasting my typing speed on some moraforking mulatto!!! A man in limbo - neither here or there. Sheesh!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

you wish

Ok, I wish. If I told you an Igbo girl bought me my first car as a teenager, what will you say about that?

Let's stick to the topic! cool
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

I don't hate Jews but their endless cries about holocaust is just nauseating. The real holocaust was the holocaust of black slaves, more than 10 million slaves perished before getting to the 'new land' but you don't see blacks whine about it.

6 million people and you say they shouldn't cry?

have you seen the map of Israel and the current neighborhood they occupy and the rhetoric coming out of these islamstan nations?

YOU AN IDI0T WHO VISITS ISLAMIC SITES.

IT IS DESTINED THAT WHEN THE ALL THE JEWS RETURN TO ZION THE WORLD WILL END.

IT HAS BEGUN
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:49am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

Ok, I wish. If I told you an Igbo girl bought me my first car as a teenager, what will you say about that?

Let's stick to the topic! cool

SMALL PRICK WISH. I will send you a flesh light if thats what you want

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
6 million people and you say they shouldn't cry?

have you seen the map of Israel and the current neighborhood they occupy and the rhetoric coming out of these islamstan nations?

YOU AN IDI0T WHO VISITS ISLAMIC SITES.

IT IS DESTINED THAT WHEN THE ALL THE JEWS RETURN TO ZION THE WORLD WILL END.

IT HAS BEGUN

What fvcking 6 million jewellers Jews were on this planet at that time? You're crazy!! Even the population of Jews right now isn't even upto 10 million.

Stick to the topic!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:50am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Moraforker! So you're one of those confused one? You're not even black! I've been wasting my typing speed on some moraforking mulatto!!! A man in limbo - neither here or there. Sheesh!

God child b1tch! deal with it
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:51am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

SMALL PRICK WISH. I will send you a flesh light if thats what you want

Crazy mofo! Stop doubting a love-vendor who graduated from one of the top 5 unis in the UK!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:54am On Oct 13, 2012
I used to call my mighty pen the Igbo girls lover.

But I'm taking my talents elsewhere, I just can't imagine myself in Igbo land as a Remo son.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

What fvcking 6 million jewellers Jews were on this planet at that time? You're crazy!! Even the population of Jews right now isn't even upto 10 million.

Stick to the topic!

To be A Jew is neither about race or tribe, there are black Jews in Cameroun and also Nigeria (yes the Igbos, keep hating them), there are also russian, German and American Jews.

The Jews have won over 150 Noble prizes and have added the Uzi and the deagle to boot. Nuclear bombs, yes we did that sh1t.

come to think of it what have your retarded balck a55es contributed to human existence? we even gave you jesus...lol
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:55am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

Crazy mofo! Stop doubting a love-vendor who graduated from one of the top 5 unis in the UK!

indoctrinated f00l. your brain capacity cant function beyound this keyboard. your trollin is even FAIL secure.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:56am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend: I used to call my mighty pen the Igbo girls lover.

But I'm taking my talents elsewhere, I just can't imagine myself in Igbo land as a Remo son.

enjoy your fleshlight or catch aids else where the choice is yours
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 12:59am On Oct 13, 2012
homeland security; Israeli style

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 12:59am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
To be A Jew is neither about race or tribe, there are black Jews in Cameroun and also Nigeria (yes the Igbos, keep hating them), there are also russian, German and American Jews.

The Jews have won over 150 Noble prizes and have added the Uzi and the deagle to boot. Nuclear bombs, yes we did that sh1t.

come to think of it what have your retarded balck a55es contributed to human existence? we even gave you jesus...lol

The 'Jews' in question are the Jewellers who converted to the Hebrew faith, not the REAL JEWS. Stop putting the real jews(black jews) in the same box as those fakers! The fakers are the ones who had problem with Hitler and they were not up to 6 million at the time. If they were not up to 6 million, how did Hitler kill 6 million of them?

PS: We're talking about the Kazan and ashkenazi Jews, not black Jews.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by niggadee(m): 12:59am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

and you are here spewing garbage hoping i will scoop it all up.

i cant wait for tinubu to arise as life presido over oduastan
ibo are mental retardation . The purpose of thinking, paradoxically, is to arrive at a state where thinking is no more necessary at all. In other words, thinking starts with a problem and ends in a solution. Thus, thinking is a tool for adapting ourselves to the physical and social environment in which we are in. 2012 still ibo is constantly moaning and complaining about biafra, awolowo blah blah blah. get a grip and move on biafra people
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by 9jaIhail(m): 1:00am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

God child b1tch! deal with it

Bro pls free this tokumbo girl call domitilar desola she is already a bad market to her generation, there was yes i used was because he is dead, there was one prof wannabe who wanted to save she and her family from generational disgrace unknown to the prof that she is a HIV positive, i think the prof is dead that is why he is not here tonight. so be ware of this dangerous killer disease call desola
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:00am On Oct 13, 2012
moar

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:01am On Oct 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Bro pls free this tokumbo girl call domitilar desola she is already a bad market to her generation, there was yes i used was because he is dead, there was one prof wannabe who wanted to save she and her family from generational disgrace unknown to the prof that she is a HIV positive, i think the prof is dead that is why he is not here tonight. so be ware of this dangerous killer disease call desola

i know bro... she probably has late stage syphilis
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:01am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Like psquare sang: I have a story - story, story, story, story....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi / Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) / ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.