Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (9008 Views)

Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by CyberG: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Did you noticed the writer asking him to clarify himself from the allegations he maintain that the writer should look for historians to hear from them, the writer been a smarter write put it to him sir i supposed that you as the then head of state is in better position to give us a better verifiable account of event that took place under your watch than any historian can do but he maintain that historians has the fact, now i ask which historians is this old coward talking about, are they not the same historians him and his followers paid millions of tax payers money to rewrite what happened in order to suit their propaganda. Gowon is plain stupiid, well i don't blame him because he is an illiterate his actions are not surprising.

The guy who bitc.h slapped the largest army in Africa is a coward? The guy for who ojuku escaped and started sulking on bbc interview is a coward? Some iboz cannot learn until they are whooped again and again - like a goat!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

Is there anything like "massacre" in a war? - collateral damage!!

but there is such a thing as war crime and a difference between civilians and combatants.

The U.S. Army corp has a rule of engagement for every mission.

stop justifying evil because your fathers sanctioned it.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by CyberG: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

so an isolated coup by few ideological young men is case enuff to lead to the slaughter of over 30,000 peeps.

bitty boy, i expect more from you

In short YES. That is exactly what happened.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by CyberG: 1:45am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

but there is such a thing as war crime and a difference between civilians and combatants.

And your father sanctioned stupidi.ty?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:46am On Oct 13, 2012
CyberG:

The guy who bitc.h slapped the largest army in Africa is a coward? The guy for who ojuku escaped and started sulking on bbc interview is a coward? Some iboz cannot learn until they are whooped again and again - like a goat!

tribal chief don land...time to raise the flag

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:46am On Oct 13, 2012
CyberG:

And your father sanctioned stupidi.ty?

muthafarker, i have nothin to do with you tribal wars.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:47am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

You mean the same US Army that carpet bombed Vietnam during the same period? They dropped more than 10 million bombs on that country, Nigeria didn't even drop 1/1000 of that on Biafra. The bombs in Vietnam are still exploding till tomorrow. But Vietnamese have moved on, and they're an American ally now.

The same US Army that killed more than 2million Iraqis over a non-existent WMD? cheesy
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:48am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

You mean the same US Army that carpet bombed Vietnam during the same period? They dropped more than 10 million bombs on that country, Nigeria didn't even drop 1/1000 of that on Biafra. The bombs in Vietnam are still exploding till tomorrow. But Vietnamese have moved on, and they're an American ally now.

The same US Army that killed more than 2million Iraqis over a non-existent WMD? cheesy

as long as it's to rid the world of hajjis who cares
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:49am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

as long as it's to rid the world of hajjis who cares

As long as it was to teach Igbotic people a lesson about their chest-beating and conniving ways, who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:50am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

tribal chief don land...time to raise the flag

You people can't debate to save your lives. When your back is up the wall, you start to throw insults about and use obscene languages and when you see that those defence mechanism do not work against those who are familiar with your modus-operandi, you then unleash your infantile weapon of bombarding the threads with obscene images. It just shows the level of your inability to engage with others and exposes your vacuous brains.

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:51am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

As long as it was to teach Igbotic people a lesson about their chest-beating and conniving ways, who cares? undecided

well get ready, these guys aren't gonna take it lying down again

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:52am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

You people can't debate to save your lives. When your back is up the wall, you start to throw insults about and use obscene languages and when you see that those defence mechanism do not work against those who are familiar with your modus-operandi, you then unleash your infantile weapon of bombarding the threads with obscene images. It just shows the level of your inability to engage with others and exposes your vacuous brains.

intellectual monkey

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:52am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Then you'll take it standing up! Either way, you're gonna take it.

simples!

As the "scorpion" said and I paraphrase: if it's moving shoot it, if crawling, you blast! No okoro would be spared this time, i tell ya! You won't even have the opportunity to eat each other like you did in biafra! There would be no one left to eat another!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:52am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

They probably want part 2!! I'll die for my people, Igbotic people aren't brave enough! undecided
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:54am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

intellectual monkey

considering that we evolved from monkeys, i'll take that as a compliment.

And of course, i'm grateful that you rose to the occassion to prove my thesis about you right.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:54am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

They probably want part 2!! I'll die for my people, Igbotic people aren't brave enough! undecided

jesus! you think this is amala vs alomo?

either way you will lose.

the ibos have not declared war but you are agitating for one.

what is wrong with you cowards
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:55am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

considering that we evolved from monkeys, i'll take that as a compliment.

And of course, i'm grateful that you rose to the occassion to prove my thesis about you right.

honey you are still a monkey with your supposedly intellectual post. a funny one at that
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:56am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Never scared - when it's on, it's on, death is a certainty either way.

Phuck it, I won't get caught slipping, hence why I'm stay away from Igbo girls! grin
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:56am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Then you'll take it standing up! Either way, you're gonna take it.

simples!

not that syphilitic puna
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:56am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:58am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Phuck it, I won't get caught slipping, hence why I'm stay away from Igbo girls! grin
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:58am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

just the same way Nigeria didn't declare war and you biafrans agitated for one and you got it double! This time, we might have to bring it to you because it appears that you are all mouth. Igba ofifo to n dun ranmu-ranmu. Empty barrel making noise.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:59am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

what is your problem.

an old man wrote a book about sh1t that happened when you werent even born and now you want to starve yourself of the cleanest and sweetest punna in 9ja and start another civil war at the same time?

are you daft?

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:59am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

just the same way Nigeria didn't declare war and you biafrans agitated for one and you got it double! This time, we might have to bring it to you because it appears that you are all mouth. Igba ofifo to n dun ranmu-ranmu. Empty barrel making noise.

go cure ur std first
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

honey you are still a monkey with your supposedly intellectual post. a funny one at that

A monkey from a race that whooped your arses! Now, that's the kind of monkey to be, innit?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:01am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

A monkey from a race that whooped your arses! Now, that's the kind of monkey to be, innit?

go cure your std
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 2:01am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

go cure ur std first

only if your mother recommends her miracle cure. And that is presuming that she has found a cure.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 2:02am On Oct 13, 2012
Igbotic people ran from the thread lol!

PSA - don't start what you can't finish, war isn't for cry babies.

However, what happened to your infamous strongest black Army ever?

Ethiopians must be laughing their azzes off when Ojukwu said that nonsense.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:03am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

only if your mother recommends her miracle cure. And that is presuming that she has found a cure.

you are in the 3rd and last stage.

neurosis from now
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:04am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend: Igbotic people ran from the thread lol!

PSA - don't start what you can't finish, war isn't for cry babies.

However, what happened to your infamous strongest black Army ever?

Ethiopians must be laughing their azzes off when Ojukwu said that nonsense.

they chose not to answer you becos they are currently blowing wad of cash in clubs.

its friday by the way you low life creep
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:05am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

...and your mother just dropped dead?

i bet u r one ugly fark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC To Fayose: You Can’t Escape Scrutiny In Bailout Disbursement / Nasir Sambo: EFCC Recovers N5.4bn For NHIS, 7 Billion Still Trapped / Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.