Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Sperm Donor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Donor (909 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Blood Donation- Experiences Of A First Time Donor, Share Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm Donor by donor4all: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Seeing couples happy gives me Joy . Infertile couples that need help on Sperm or egg donation should feel free to contact me .I am dedicated to connecting you to sperm donors, egg donors and co-parents worldwide. Donors give Sperm or egg For Free. Donors can medically preserved the sperm and send across to your given address if you do not want to have a contact with donors.
Re: Sperm Donor by kcstyle40(m): 5:46am On Oct 13, 2012
Am a virgin early 20s and i want to be a fluid donor but can i get cash for it ..?

1 Like

Re: Sperm Donor by donor4all: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2012
So sorry we do not pay donors as donors give freely to help humanity and couples that need sperm or egg are not charge for it however couples that need assistants will provide fund for donor medical screening .
Re: Sperm Donor by kcstyle40(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
Will the recepiant allow me the pleasure of insecting the fluid inside her at least?
Re: Sperm Donor by donor4all: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
No.However if the fellow involved need such why not.
Re: Sperm Donor by kcstyle40(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ok lol if u gat a fellow who needs it mystyle just holla grin
Re: Sperm Donor by tubolancer(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2012
Chai evil children,the mind of men is full of corruption. Must you sleep with the woman,later after some years you will be blackmailing the woman that the child is yours. Useless antics.
Re: Sperm Donor by kcstyle40(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2012
Whats ur own there lol.
Re: Sperm Donor by Greenslim: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
donor4all: Seeing couples happy gives me Joy . Infertile couples that need help on Sperm or egg donation should feel free to contact me .I am dedicated to connecting you to sperm donors, egg donors and co-parents worldwide. Donors give Sperm or egg For Free. Donors can medically preserved the sperm and send across to your given address if you do not want to have a contact with donors.

Good way to better the society and the world.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Pass Poo-poo Noiselessly / Pelvic Inflammatory Disease And Pregnancy / A..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.