Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures (16161 Views)

Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos) / Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by sirp2007: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
THE SAME BULLET THT CLAIMED NT TO HV ENOUGH BULLET TO DISPERSE D MOB IN ALUU.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by slap1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
Obinoscopy: I wonder if our police are even trained on civil unrest control. How can you open fire on harmless residents? It still beats my imagination.
Obviously bullets are now cheaper than tear gas.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
Police bu ndi ara! eche m na army ka ha ayi ara,but there own worse pass.May the girl's soul rest in peace
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by Ganys: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
OMG!!! OUR POLICE HAS RUN MAD AGAIN OOOOH

Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by tchaik(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
emmysenior: What's wrong with using tear gas instead of bullets? That police i.diot should be thrown into the bermuda triangle with a huge stone tied to both of his hands. RIP to the deceased.

I suggest ALLU treatment!
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by buchibabe: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Police is ur friend indeed. Animals in black.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by clip: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
That policeman needs to be jailed for life. He had the option of shooting in the air if need be not direct.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by plato7: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
am sure the policeman is a christian man from aluu.evil person from a fraud religion
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by generalJumong1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
bitter heart,hw i wish we all get gun and defend ourself,am sure someone wit a gun wld av kill one of d police there instead of waitin for court.we seriously need a gun.rip lucy
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by Kunlexic(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Police have now turned to Aluu for Abuja now........Its a pity,@ Lucy,may ur soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by gulfer: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
There goes another young Nigerian killed senselessly by some ill-trained and wrongly motivated assasin called Policeman.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: I don't understand,how can a trained police man scare the crowd by shooting at them?
By the way, is it police that should demolish structures?
don't mind the murdefuckers! They were demolishing civilians instead of buildings!
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by dollarjet(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
RIP lucy
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
I don tire.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by cindylonelyone: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
POLICE NA YEYE PEOPLE. CRIMINALS WEY NO GET SENSE. LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES AND YOU WILL SEE POLICE ARE USELSS SET OF PEOPLE.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by sylve11: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
I feel so sorry for her. What a way to die? Brought all the way from calabar for the sake of hardship to take police's bullet in abuja. Journey well girl! sad cool
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by olaayo105(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
You see the reason i dont feel sorrry for niger police…. do they have to shoot to carry out an order…. we leave in a barbaric society… they keep wasting peoples life for no just cause……please join me in prayers… it would not be well for all nigerian police… armed robbers would be killing them on a daily bases…….. they would cook rice in lagos and come to enugu to collect soup…..they would not eat from the fruit of their labour….amen… i hate nigerian police with so much passion
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by sammmiey1: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
plato7: am sure the policeman is a christian man from aluu.evil person from a fraud religion
Christians are followers of christ d head of d church and not a mere mortal mohammed u worship and slaughter people in his name...Bloody Aluu product!..
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by Wsdm: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
If not that the boko haram have degenerated to killing innocent people, i will have said; they serve the police right. Police in this country is really a bad omen. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by olaayo105(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
you see the reason i dont feel sorrry for nigeria police…. do they have to shoot to carry out an order…. we leave in a barbaric society… they keep wasting peoples life for no just cause……please join me in prayers… it would not be well for all nigerian police… armed robbers would be killing them on a daily bases…….. they would cook rice in lagos and come to enugu to collect soup…..they would not eat from the fruit of their labour….amen… i hate nigerian police with so much passion
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by steffans(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
mekaboy: UNTIL THEY START TO CHARGE POLICE OFFICERS TO COURT AND SENTENCE THEM TO DEATH.FOR.MURDER.

THEY WILL CONTINUE TO FEEL ABOVE THE LAW, AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR CITIZENS.

THE FORGET THAT THEIR SALARIES ARE PAID WITH THE CITIZENS MONEY.
they will neva change..even an Overhaul wunt wrk its in der Blood.....#justsaying
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by mistaebube(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
*thinking* all dix polix fuulz nids flogging
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by abouzaid: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
1) the case is still in court and the police came to demolish their houses 2) the dpo don't even know what his men was doing there 3) court bailiffs not police execute court orders. Typical nigerian story.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by raynold17(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: I don't understand,how can a trained police man scare the crowd by shooting at them?
By the way, is it police that should demolish structures?
lmao trained police man my ass... this is what happen when you you give a drunk gun to hold... you want trained police men look at USA police forces now those are police men..how many time do u hear of careless shooting from that country...GOD I soooooooooooo much hate this country..
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by onyeego(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
Tired of bad news.
#shuts down all source of information, Returns to stone age

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
onye ego: Tired of bad news.
#shuts down all source of information, Returns to stone age

Lol. Me too dey fear police - well!
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by HACKER3: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
Airtel 39GB tweak released 20mins ago @ >> http://africansbest.net
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by riceye: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
I pity the poor girl but come to think of it. Tis like blood sucking demons have been let loose in our dear country that they dont wanna stop sucking. Is it that christians are not praying enuf or wat exactly. However sha i wish they can start making a live cast of d prosecution of police men that make nigerians mourn unnecessarily.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by Ugo660: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Get prepared o, cos na hell we dey enter.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by ozodimgba(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Pathetic, RIP sha. cry cry
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by Soundmind(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
"I don't understand,how can a trained police man scare the crowd by shooting at them?
By the way, is it police that should demolish structures?" @ Super1759

Nna i wonder o!
If the case is still in court, why demolition. This is a case of executive lawlessness
The place is owned by commoners, that is why all this intimidation.
God help us.
Re: Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures by riceye: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
olaayo105: you see the reason i dont feel sorrry for nigeria police…. do they have to shoot to carry out an order…. we leave in a barbaric society… they keep wasting peoples life for no just cause……please join me in prayers… it would not be well for all nigerian police… armed robbers would be killing them on a daily bases…….. they would cook rice in lagos and come to enugu to collect soup…..they would not eat from the fruit of their labour….amen… i hate nigerian police with so much passion
@olaayo, easy na. Is this how much you 8 them. Dont you have a dear one to you among them. At dsame time dont 4gt we still have v.few good ones. The govt shd b held responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Intensifies Efforts To Flood Market With Products / How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ / Tinubu Suspends Rural Electrification Agency MD, Ahmad Salihijo, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.