Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch (22508 Views)

Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by free2ryhme: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
we were they when the heinous murder of the aluu 4 in cold blood was committed? they shld prepare for the worst
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by packman: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
O GOD THIS BASTAR4D GOD FORSAKING PEOPLE STILL GET MOUTH KAI.........

I MISSED ABACHA REGIME AND THE GREAT BABA OF ALL BABA REGIME THAT COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE BEING BROUGHT DOWN IN ONE SPARK

GOD WAT WEAK SET OF STUDENT KAI

STUDENT OF UNIPORT NA DISGRACE BIG ONE KAI I DON DIE OOOOOOOOO.....

THE PARENTS OF THOSE BOYS SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR WAR AGAINST THE ALUU VILLAGE

BURN THEM ALL.........KILL THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by akorlade(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
[b][/b]The community denied that its members were involved in the incident and demanded the immediate release of its detained traditional ruler, Alhaji Hassan Welewa.
Na evil spirit do the pounding and killing?

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by bonna4u(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mr Benson, that is interesting. It seems you know something we don't know. Tell us who murdered the four boys. Is it the boko boys you are habouring in your community?

4 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Iaz93: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
When they told this spokeperson to further his education, he refused. Now see the result... Vomiting thrash... Instead of them to beg and plead for mercy, he's warning people. Anyways, their land is already cursed..+ nobody would even heed to his warning.. Revenge continues..
NEXT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mayb it was Aluu ghosts that murdered those boys nt their ppl...silly man,.., infact this man is a suspect,i thnk he shud b arrested also..
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by omenziate(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
Wait till wen okrika and bayelsa boys mean dat una village . Useless devilish community, dat village head must b punished severely and used as a deterrent to other communities who intend to "aluurize" pple.

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
jigawatts:

SO, no ALUU man has a hand in their death, So video camera don dey lie abi... abi na "ALUU women" dey d video undecided undecided undecided
am also shocked too! So if no be Aluu people kill the student,shey na fulani people come kill them? Dis must be a silly joke! May Amadioha strike all of them one by one! Wicked people!
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by polokor60(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
aluu murdered an okrika son that was buried in the forest without any incriminating evidence.now aluu is begging the police to protect them against any repraisal attacks.i believe the fear of the okrika's is already sending a very cold shiver down their cowardly spine.

6 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
It won't be funny when Okrika (home of militants) revenge for the killings of their slained kinsmen.it won't be funny at all! The battle line has been drawn!

2 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by jpphilips(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
Coldfeet: Mr Benson may such fate befall you and every male in your linage! How did you know no aluu indigene was involved in that massacre? You were there right? And you are among those elders that gave the mob the go ahead? To all those that had a hand in the death of Ugonna,Lloyd,Tekena and Chidiaka be you an observer or a partaker I owe you all something and very soon the package will arrive on your doorsteps! Let that chief be released and see what's happens.

adverse drug reaction
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Frosti(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
They dont even know what they are doing. Smh.
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
packman: O GOD THIS BASTAR4D GOD FORSAKING PEOPLE STILL GET MOUTH KAI.........

I MISSED ABACHA REGIME AND THE GREAT BABA OF ALL BABA REGIME THAT COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE BEING BROUGHT DOWN IN ONE SPARK

GOD WAT WEAK SET OF STUDENT KAI

STUDENT OF UNIPORT NA DISGRACE BIG ONE KAI I DON DIE OOOOOOOOO.....

THE PARENTS OF THOSE BOYS SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR WAR AGAINST THE ALUU VILLAGE

BURN THEM ALL.........KILL THEM ALL

guy go aluu nah! y u dey para for here ..lead the squad abi
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by blexon: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
Aluu clan dosnt ve a hand he said which ppl constituted the said vigilante that carried out this act? Is nt the chief and his council,you ppl are askn for protectn over ur properties when you couldn't protect the boys that were murdered. Do your worst man, una chief dn go be dat!

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by jpphilips(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
The chief must be released, the vigilante did their jobs. Handing over cultists to police is not an option either cos the police is compromised.
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by nashalom: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
These people are still talking. By the time that their chief is sent to the gallows before their very eyes, then they will know. Let us see how they will return to their community and live beside the students.
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by sessydoo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
Saw this on a friend's page and couldnt stop the tears as they rolled down my cheeks! i only wished sm1 could just tell me it was all a dream...how did we get here for crying out loud? and i pray Mr justice would be found this time around...so if those people we saw in d video were not from Aluu, i wonder where they would have come from then such dat they didnt even attract any attention?

GOODNIGHT PAIN...

Goodnight Pain. "thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny. Not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but our intentions were genuine and little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched, I recognized few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop" then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare. But it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our bleeding nostri
ls, we couldn't breathe.

"Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. the pain was over and Gods glory was revealed. Goodnight pain.

RIP ALUU#4:
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by cap28: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
I honestly wish that the relatives of those murdered young men band together and form a vigilante group that will avenge the death of their sons by launching a revenge attack on those savages in aluu, this is the only language that these barbarians will ever understand i want them to experience the same horrors that they inflicted on those young men. perhaps when several young men from aluu are kidnapped, tortured and have had their mutilated corpses dumped in the middle of their market square it will force them to understand that when people resort to jungle justice there is no winner.

3 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by enigmagu1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]if l wer presi of ds country, genocide wud av bin d best option coz aluu comunity may stl do worst tin dan dat.....
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by jpphilips(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
sessydoo: Saw this on a friend's page and couldnt stop the tears as they rolled down my cheeks! i only wished sm1 could just tell me it was all a dream...how did we get here for crying out loud? and i pray Mr justice would be found this time around...so if those people we saw in d video were not from Aluu, i wonder where they would have come from then such dat they didnt even attract any attention?

GOODNIGHT PAIN...

Goodnight Pain. "thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny. Not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but our intentions were genuine and little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched, I recognized few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop" then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare. But it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our bleeding nostri
ls, we couldn't breathe.

"Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. the pain was over and Gods glory was revealed. Goodnight pain.

RIP ALUU#4:

did the boys rise from the dead to write this or someone is making a fiction out of it? Nigerians got talents

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
so they want more bloodshed?! Nigeria, look at what your children has turned into!
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by tpia5: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
blexon: Aluu clan dosnt ve a hand he said which ppl constituted the said vigilante that carried out this act?

Good question.

So they really want it to be business as usual? Amazing.

And where were these chiefs when those boys were being murdered?

How many unknown victims have been cannibalized in that manner in the place?

They have people in the police force, yet they say they were still under siege by armed robbers?

Not adding up, sorry.

Now, who installed the community chief in question, was it a new post created especially for him and what happened to his predecessor, if there was one.
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by sunny4life(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mr benson made a self implicating statement that no aluu person was involved in the act.Inotherwords,he knows those who were involve.WHERE IS THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?All the council of chiefs and elders ought 2 have been arrested.I sorry 4 this country.

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by UmarSanda: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Nnamdi_g: I knw dat rivers pple dont kill lyk dis...i'm no longer suprise abt d killing as it was a muslim community (mornach alhaji hassan). Bt hw come do we have muslims in rivers
If i Aluu dat ur mouth ehn, so because d Ruler is an Alhaji, dat makes d whole villagers Muslims? Wether u lik it or not, its ur kinsmen dat carried out dat act n i bet u dey r Xtians. Is Dokubo nt a muslim? Alucious fellow. Nairalanders take note,dix guy is frm Aluu.
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by tpia5: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
sunny4life: Mr benson made a self implicating statement that no aluu person was involved in the act.Inotherwords,he knows those who were involve.WHERE IS THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?All the council of chiefs and elders ought 2 have been arrested.I sorry 4 this country.

Only in nigeria!!!!!
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by fairygeh(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Allu community members must all be high on b reast milk?seriously they are mad.release their animalistic chief??that must be the joke of the century.so those useless pple still get mouth to dey talk rubbish.i dont blame them if going by my wish and prayers every morning they were all dead by now,maybe it is from hell they would be begging for the release of their useless chief,they dont even know wts going on with them.them never start.idiots.all of u will die a much more painful death In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by gbadexy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
To all those saying two wrongs can't make a right and so on, its easy to be objective if it happens to another person.
I support all the actions against them and more, its all about making a strong statement that other communities would learn from.
People would learn from them and be reluctant to take laws into their hands.
Such barbaric act won't stop instantly but may fade out over time.
If only such actions were done against the communities those corpers were killed during the last election, even the northerners and their neighbors would come to the aid of students or corpers in the future due to the fear of retaliation.

4 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Brotherman(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
"traditional ruler, Alhaji Hassan Welewa". A muslim?? No wonder there is an element of "bokoharamism";if not the the traditional killer would have done the right thing,by inviting the law enforcement agents (even though we all know say our nigeria police na apology)
Now they wasted four innocent sweet loooking boys, well the deed is done but all those who took part should be punished, i also will like the state Government to rename four major streets in ALUU (if any) or any monumental structurein Aluu (if any) after these four students

i really sympathise with the parents
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by basty: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
[b]Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by mrkels(m): 11:50am
Well aluu has a right to defend themselves, if I were in that community and someone wants to kill me cos I am from there, wahalai I go kill ythe person b4 him kill me.
Anyways let's hope the police conclude their investigations on time and bring the culprits to book b4 more innocent lives are lost!

Walaitalai, you are from Aluu

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by blocker: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry Stupid man what does he mean. If he is sure that no Aluu son/daughter had a hand in the murders he should tell us who did or better yet tell us that the location of the murder was not in Aluu. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by sindyko(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
It is time for dem to pay for redeem act, trembling for dere cowardice, not knowing wat wil be d repercussion. I wil urge nigerian to favour them, u can jst kill all their MASCULINE and live the feminine. In the History the Female wil warn there boys not partake in jungle justice. Simple like A B C
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by pawesome(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
C..c....c....c...c...c...c...c....c...c dis guy o!!!...spokes man even get mouth to yarn..dis is an insult.even boko haram dem selves condem d kiliin...no indigen f aluu...spokes ediot,wia u been de wen dem de kil dem?...dan gunsun uwarka...daba da dogon baki...chai,dis guy dn provoke me!!!...ediot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Benue Revenue Inspection, Passerby Killed, One Injured (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.