Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,240 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). (13028 Views)

Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion / Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny / Today is for Lizzy,A.K.A Hotangel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2005
Thanks so much Pholarin....Muaaah kiss kiss cheesy cheesy, Welcome to Nairaland, you are soo gonna enjoy ur stay here.

Thanks seun..... Muaahhhh. kiss kiss cheesy cheesy

Hey y'all, I am going to dinner with my dad. Buh Bye now. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

I Just Love today. I got mails. And Gifts. Is it just me or is it good to be sixteen?!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2005
Gosh you're so lucky. most of my friends that turn 16 say they don't feel anything/change or everything feels the same.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2005
Oops. I actually need to sign off now. I'll be back tonight. Promise. smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2005
well you better be back. . . . . your dad sounds liek a fun dad too.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by terry(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2005
you guys know what i said
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2005
oh man, common Terry, the last thing happened when u wre in 6th grade and i kno u grown up now, u a big man talk to her
c'mon swallow ya pride, u can do this if u still really lke her oo

what plans do u hav?

what do u think wesley?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by terry(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2005
i dont like her any more all i want is to regain my pride.

i have bad intensions not criminal intensons i know you dont want to hear it
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2005
yeah terry talk to her and swallow your pride because if you don't she'll probably move again and you might not get any chance to see her again.
you said you don't want to do it in a harsh way. well then start by talking to her casually and go up from there.

what are your plans  
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by terry(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2005
seriously you guys dont want to know, its bad.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2005
yea...what are ya plans rolleyes c'mon

u can always start by making  ajoke bt it..depends on what kinda guy u r

hey gurl, remember dat time wen i was in de 6th grade, i really fancied u dat time, and i told my friend to tell u which i think its really funny, then starte from there blah blah blah
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2005
how do you like a girl since 6th grade and still like her after years. do you ever get over your crushes?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2005
u kno its not easy Wes, i still fancy my crush like crazy, i feel like ----ing him but hes a dipshyt so sumtimes i'm just happy i gat my man

anyways, u gatta tell us ur plans Ter, spit it out! tongue
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2005
the longest i've had a crush on a guy is 17months. i'm over him now. i think i have a new crush.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by terry(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2005
seriously, i dont get over my crushes until we have something together.

The thing i wanted to do was to talk to her, have sex with her and dump her, the following day i would break up with her, i would make sure she gets emotionally attached to me before i do that. I sound like a meanie , i know
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2005
oh now i get it. . . i really don't have any advice for you right now but i'm sure nike will. right nike4luv? wink
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2005
aha..terry u sound like one gud playa..u remind me of Alan.. grin grin if i think like a guy for a min, i'll say de plan was gud but b4 de other gurlz say am mean i say

u a bad boy terry tongue
it depends on what kinda person ur crush is, if hes flaming hot, how am i gon get ova dat, we go to de same schoo, live by each other, look into each others eyes, i  hang wit his friends even if hes dere, he even touch me and i touch him sumtimes, how am i gon get ova dat cry
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2005
do as u wish, dont get hiv sha and dont make her get belle for u oo

o what da hell, talk to her, u can use dis frame if u wanna
nike4luv:

yea...what are ya plans rolleyes c'mon

u can always start by making ajoke bt it..depends on what kind of guy u r

hey girl, remember that time when i was in de 6th grade, i really fancied u that time, and i told my friend to tell u which i think its really funny, then starte from there blah blah blah

Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by terry(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2005
haahahaha , you are funny , i know guys would say good plan thats why i asked for lady's advice.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2005
lady advice
as a lady of gud will i say

TALK TO HER!

and dont fvck her until u do..hah
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Princess(f): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2005
c'mon terry step up ur game as a real man and handle ur business homie. I know u ain't no punk slim!
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by vexxy(f): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2005
Hey Princess!

And Happy Birthday HA!

Hope your day is going as planned!
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by terry(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2005
its not a matter of stepping up my game, its my pride that is at stake. C'mon that happened in 6th grade its not a matter of how strong my game is .

Please lets take this topic to nddy and vexxy bonding coz you guys know its Angel's day, i dont want trouble in the highest order.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 2:59am On Aug 25, 2005
terry:

seriously, i don't get over my crushes until we have something together.

Welcome to my world. cheesy I always make sure we have something together, then i'll leave them (the word dump is to harsh).

vexxy:

And Happy Birthday HA!
Hope your day is going as planned!

Thanks hun, You can say that again. It's going as i didn't plan. It's purfect.

Okay y'all Just got back from the erm, Shall i call it dinner, with my dad. We didn't eat much, because i had to remain in shape for my pool party wink.
We went to this Italian restaurant, Gosh...is it just me or do those people know how to cook? The cheff was there in front of us, Lighting fire in onions and dancing with the knife and throwing it up, My dad was Cracking up.... and i was laughing. We were like sitting round a big table with other people. The restaurant was like, Everyone sit in one circle. The cheff cooked the rice, shrimp, and everything within 20 minutes. It was extremely fun. You know like seeing him chopping the oninon, Lighting up fire, dancing with knife, Throwing the onion peels in his cap (trying to make us feel it disappear). Haha, The Italian guy beside me was so adorable, Although he was 14. But i am 16, so you know he's just a little boy. wink cheesy. Well we talked and kept laughing and screaming.and ate, and drank. And watch italian girls dance. And it was fun. We left early because my dad had to come back home and "get dressed" for another party he was going later tonight.
Oopsy, doo. I got a delivery cake from my ex, with a card that said i love you. I was like, awwwwwww. *speaks reluctantly* I called him, we talked, and laugh, and blah blah. cheesy cheesy So many people called me, Lots of emails. I havent opened everything....(gosh, i don't know how to open and reply it all. Because it's like everyone was linking me to an e-card [I appreciate everything though, i sincerely do]). Anyways i am happy. That's the most important thing. I achieve what i wanted to achieve, Today was all About Moi(ME). The world evolve arround me.

My dad got me a teddy bear, card, chocolate, Took me shopping yesterday, and he promised me my car. I got Other gifts from my friends and whatnot. The most stupid gift i got today is, A card that said, "Who are you"? My ex girlfriend, Happy non-birthday. (i don't blame the dude.he's my ex-ex). It wasn't even a card, It was empty and it had like some stupid rough-hand made flower on the cover. Anyways...it's all good. I am stiill happy.

tada, Tada, I can't wait for saturday. I'll be with my friends, take some pictures and yeah i'll put few on here. Haaaaaaaa *screams*. I know u wish u were sixteen wink cheesy
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Latoya(f): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2005
Nah i dont wish i was 16 at all,my 21st is coming up next year and i am already making plans.opps its gonna be the talk of Melbourne,everyone will be there.
as for italians,they have the cutest dudes,greeks aint bad too,but u know what i dont like most asian dudes.I am glad u had fun.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2005
Awww, 21st. That's so sweet. You can drink and party like crazy!
I will be there wink

I am also glad i had fun.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2005
i cant wait for my 16th..too bad its in 2yrs cry

o bollocks!
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep waiting.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2005
yes ma'am
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2005
It's not like u have a choice.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2005
ya..i guess i wait 4 my special day grin
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2005
You do that.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2005
thanks
so interview madam

how does it feel to be 16

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Is 26th December Tagged Boxing Day ??? / The Biggest 419 Job Ever ($242m) - The Mother Of All Cons / Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.